Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Out of sight out of mind.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Out of sight out of mind. - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of sight out of mind.

Post by Sky Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Stull unused to this combat Sky stumbled towerds her as she looped his leg. He let out a soft grunt as he tried to regain his balance and avoid hte obvious coming attack. He wasn't prepared for that at all.

"Maybe i did come out here to find you... What of it? You came here to find me didn't you?"

Like he does with his tail he used the slack of the rope to smack out like a whip. In order to pull this manuever off he had to leap dangerously close, then attempt to jump back again if everything went to plan ofcourse.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:35 pm

" I came in search of the only person I ever trusted with my life, to spend the rest of my days with...Why do you care to find me sky?." The lizard featured woman asked as she seemed to stop attacking and allowed him to regain his stance and composure. The answer seemed of great of great intrest and a pleasent calm came over the white glowing forest.

" You want me to admit my feelings then you must prove yourself able to handle your convictions."
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:24 pm

He wrapped his hand around that rope tightly and stood, shocked into silence. His mouth moved a few times but no words proceeded to come out. He watched her warily for a moment. That typically was not something that came out of Trin's mouth. He finally pushed himself, struggled and brought words to his lips.

"I... Don't kn... I find you because... You... are the fire that sparks my will. You are the one that ignites me to move. The world is a hard, cold place Trin. You are the soft warmth that draws me like a moth. Thats why i seek you, i need you. You asked me, so you get the truth, weather its what you wanted to hear or not."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:39 pm

"Well you found me....but that doesn't change much." she motioned to the rope. " Finish the game Sky,Only then will we know the outcome to our two hundred year struggle."
That all said he would notice her featuers returning to their more human state, she also did not attack but stood there not scared but oddly calm. Poised and seemingly ready for his next move.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri May 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Sky stanced low as his only warning before he went as if to attack her body but feigned away with a slash that if connecting would leave a huge gash in her arm holding the rope. "You bit off more then you could chew this time Trin. I refuse to lose!"
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Sat May 02, 2009 3:36 am

Despite the moment of unspoken truth and devotion Trindala's lips curled with a new sense of purpose. She moved back with a grace that was thought to be long sense lost in Trindala's old age. The Game had just became alot more intrguing. The Distance between them and Sky's swiping claws was just enough to split trin's skin but not gash into it like Hot Knives through butter. That Metalic black blood dripped out from her skin tight sleeve. An expresion of languish became pressed onto that ghostly white face. " If this was going to be easy I would have killed you years ago." the woman enthralled in combat chuckled in regaurds to the Anthros comment.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed May 06, 2009 12:04 pm

He may not have gotten the cut very deep but it was enough for him. He gave the rope a quick whip so it wrapped around her small cuts and yanked tight, trying to squeeze the blood out. He also used it to pull her towards him, his claws coming up for a strong swipe across her chest.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Sat May 09, 2009 6:03 pm

A bit of a hiss escaped her as the rough black roped spindled its way arounf her arm and was jerked harshly. The small meaningless wound would tear at the corners expanding its its diamater along with giving rope burns to the surrounded area. Now In close she had little choice but to block the deadly [aws of razors flying at her chest with her fore arms. Sky's claws raked into her hands and ruined her leather gloves. Not willing to just stand there and take it Trin desided on a few quick moves to gain space while not having to stand down. Jetting forward after his attack she grabed the furry man by the back of the head and jerked his face towards her up lifting knee, This if landed would be fallowed by one upper cut to the chin and a kick to the temple.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed May 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Sky threw his hands in the way to block the blow but didnt have enough strength. The blow instead forced his hands into his face sky went stumbling back and was lucky enough to miss the uppercut but not the stunning blow to his head. Head blows eh? Sky had enough of this. In a kamikazie leap that would leave him open for attack but he could nail her for sure if she did decide to attack. He brought his foot around as fast as he could and if she would not dodge he would catch her in the side of her head and his foot would clean wrap around to the back of her skull.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Sat May 16, 2009 2:59 am

(Oh thats just low....)

Trin seeing the incoming fury foot blocked as if the target was her face little did she know that was not the spot of intrest Sky was aiming for. The Anthro hit his mark and before Trin could even react her body collapsed like a house of cards. All her reptilian featuers faded and she was left there on the ground out cold eyes open as they faded from white to a sickly gray color.

( Your going to give her brain damage one of these days using that copout.)
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat May 16, 2009 9:12 am

(it wouldn't be the first time sky has used a similair ploy on her. She could have jumped aside though or ducked lol. )

Sky then reach down tearin her rope arm to the bone four claw gashes and swung the rope around it letting it soak up the blood. He was watching her to make sure she wasnt going to leap up at any given moment. He wanted to make sure she was good and down. after all he was already badly injured before this game even began. He panted heavily, felt his instinctive urges kick in that his kind got over such things. He was going to hold out though... at least till se was awake again...
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Sun May 17, 2009 11:38 am

Trin's body began to tremors slightly after the attack to her arm in attempts to wake. Mumbling trin's head turned to the side as her eyes slowly started to fade back to white.

Moments would pass before She was awake and staring up at sky with stern features. Reaching down to her inner thigh she grabbed her dirk and swung it towards the Anthro's nearing leg.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue May 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Sky saw the blade coming, at this point he knew it was do or die. His tired weakened body didnt have it in him for it to keep going for much longer. He snarled out as the blade sunk into his flesh, it however didn't stop him from lunging forward his fangs headed for her shooulder. From the opposite side claws cam flying to dig into her side. Hewas determined to win this no matter what he had to his own body.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Thu May 28, 2009 2:53 pm

He could tell by the blood markers on the rope that the last wound he inflicted put him in the lead. When sky's fangs sunk into her shoulder Trindala found it difficult to keep the sounds of enjoyment down. However his claws did not make their mark seized at the wrists Trindala Preyed them back behind his back. Though she didn't stop him from gnashing into her with his teeth. A trick? Of course, this was Trindala Do Sant after all. He would feel the blood in his mouth start to burn. Acidic, He should have known better they had been through this before and this attempt made it three. Weakened from all the fighting this was her last hope so she sat back and waited for him to feel the effects of her blood. Sinking in he would start to feel it coursing through his veins like molten lava. Any ordinary human would have been in seizures by now with their skin melting off like candle wax. Sky's advantage against heat would protect him some but the more he took in the more savior the effects were.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri May 29, 2009 6:18 pm

He knew the consequences of his actions and was prepared for them. He had initially planned to dig his hands into the wound after he had bit it but she had seized his hands and try as he might he couldnt pull them free from her dominant grasp. He yanked his head back tearing as muc hflesh from her shoulder as possibly screaming out in a mixture of pain and primitive excitment. He was for th efirst time in a long time truly having fun. It always seemed to be when he fought desperatly he seemed to feel his greatest joys. In a desperate move he dislocated his unstabbed leg brought it up ackwardly and attempted tobring it up and into the Wound. With no space to pull this manuever trin could dodge it easily but it would force her to let skys hands go.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Trin's face grimaced before she finally howled out in anger, the wound in her shoulder was to the bone and her metallic black blood gashed from its opening. The Demonic rope started to pulse then a light red, indicating that a winner would soon be decided if Trindala didn't do something drastic and fast. But from the looks of things that wasn't going to be likely. Seeing Sky's hind feet pushing toward her she pushed him away as soon as he broke free of her shoulder. She rolled in a meek attempt at defense and stumbled to her feet. Her head down and that once pristine white hair now inked black and stained red from the mixtures of blood upon it. Soft mad laughter soon fallowed and Trindala feel back onto her knees unable to maintain her stance. Even in this failure she still seemed to be enjoying her self as much as sky. She sat there on her knees silence and waiting. Was it over? Not by the ropes Tallie. But it was coming to a finish.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Sky with his hands freed up took a slash at the wound yet again hoping to gauge it deeper. He concentrated more on accuracy then speed this time, he wanted to make sure he finished this before he didnt have anything left. He knew trin often pulled sneaky things from out behidn that cloak and didn't wnat to suffer that fate today.

"Did you want to do this because you feel for me as i do for you Trin? Do you do this because, you..." He growled not able to finish what he wanted to say. His eyes slited as he watched her warily.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Trin said nothing in return before sinking her own set of fangs deep into sky's exposed neck unhinging her jaw to drive them deeper and deeper. She wrapped her limbs about sky much like a snake would coil its pray but the grip she had on him wasn't as strong as it would need to be to hold him still.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Sky reacted fast as usual glad he didnt give up his defense. He felt her fangs go into his neck feeling that insane mix of pain anger and pleasure. He was euphoric at the moment and could barely bring himself to pull free of her. He slipped from he grasp however and sent four slashes at her chest, making sure to aim each blow to a different spot in her midsection.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 pm

And thats when it happened the rope elumenated with a bright red light and Before it turned to ash and fell away from the contestants. The light remained however and flooded into sky, Giving him back all the blood he had lost and transmuting Trin's lost blood into energies that repaired his wounds. Trindala growled loudly at her loss with the mouth full of blood she managed to steal from sky she swallowed and used it to get to her feet. She began limping off disgusted with her self for not harder. But what about sky's reward? He would have to find out.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:42 pm

He leapt to his feet his energy renewed now. His eyes narrowed into an angry slit and he leapt after Trin. he didn't even bother to be careful with his claws as he grabbed her good shoulder to spin her around to look at him.

"I did not go through all of that for you to turn and walk away Trin one of two things are going to happen here... you'll give me what i deserve.... or ill take it! I don't think your pride will allow me to take it from you because i will not make it easy."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Spun on her heels to face Sky, Trin looked non to happy or even well for that matter. Slowly and coldly she pushed his hand off of her shoulder and stepped into him. Her eyes rolled white with storm clouds as they often did when she was weak. She said nothing and just glared at him somehow managing to stay on her feet as blood rolled off her as if she was doused in ink.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Sky's lips began to raise into a snarl but he managed to cool himself. He shook his head and gave her a quick push. Sometimes he hated his compassion, it was the part of him he knew was his weakness.

"Go get yourself better. When you do you know how to find me. If you dont find me... i will find you Trin... You know that to be true."

He then fully turned his back to her and began to walk away. To sit in his cave and listen to the water trickle... that always seemed to help him think after all.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:05 pm

His push sent her on her backside in the dirt, a grit of fangs was all she had in reply. She watched him walk away to be sure he was gone before she attempted to get to her feet again. She was grateful perhaps but she didn't show it.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2