Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Preparing the body

3 posters

Go down

Preparing the body Empty Preparing the body

Post by Emilia Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Emilia saw Maddie take off, she would be there soon she was sure. She watched as JonLouis laid Jono's body in Venis' coffin. She looked at him and nodded as she watched him leave. For Jonothan to be placed in her coffin even temporaly; Venis was showing the man great respect.

She aranged his body so he looked at peace as if in a deep sleep. What she did next would have been unexpected. The air around her shimmered and she was standing in front of the coffin in white robes. She began to sing, it was a song in the same dead language that Jono ad spoken. It was a song for a dead warrior, it seemed fitting to honor him this way.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Preparing the body Empty Re: Preparing the body

Post by JonLouis Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:34 am

JonLouis was definitely in shock that Venis would allow another in her coffin. But that was where he placed the fallen hero. He kissed Emilia as he headed out to the room of the employees. They were to be on guard duty. Manny had agreed to keep Emilia's daughter while the others did as Venis had requested. He wondered where Kahn was, but then thought that maybe he had gotten held up when looking for a soul. The soul was not needed now, but perhaps he would go await the return of his step-son and his friend with his wife and Tasha.

While Maddie had not returned with them, and they had no idea where Armandeus took De'Ryanna, JonLouis made an improvisation. The men were to be guarding the whole Inn now. JonLouis agreed that the chances of Benjamin returning were slim to none, and he knew that the men would not be able to stop him anyway, he still wanted others to feel more secure. He returned to Emilia and listened to her sing to the man. It made him smile. She was dressed in robes and looked so lovely. Once she was done singing he would sit with her and they would wait until Madeline and Gawain came to collect the man.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:48 am

She finished her singing and then said a prayer over the body. She knew JonLouis was there, but she did not even look at him until she was finished.

She looked at him, and smiled.

"It was the least I could do, he must have loved her very much."

She sat down next to him as they waited.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:55 am

He put his arms around her and pulled her close. He held her to himself. "You honor him and Madeline both Belle. Everyone should have a chance to know love like that." Then they waited.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Maddie bot knowing what to do, headed towards Venis's room. She remembered saying something about his body being laid in her coffin. She as she got closer to the room, she heard singing. It sounded like Emilia. She walked in and true enough, there was Emilia in white robes? singing. She walked up to Emilia and JonLouis and gave them both a hug.

Jonothan looked beautiful. She couldn't believe he actually gave her his life so she may live. Looking at his bidy filled her body with mixed emotions, anger, love, and quilt. Hot tears started running down her face.

"Thank You Emilia, and JonLouis. For everything. I just hate it had to come to this. I should have never even entertained the thought of being able to take on Benjamin Adams. "
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:41 pm

Emilia crossed to Maddie and wrapped her arms around her.

"Your welcome, Maddie. It's ok cry let it out."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Maddie did just that. she was grateful for her friends, and how they tried to help her. She let go finally and dried her eyes. She looked at JonLouis and Emilia.

"Thank you Emilia for everything. I do have a question. What can be done to stop Benjamin from going after my family and loved ones again?. "
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:32 pm

She smiled saddly.

"I do not know the answer to that question."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:35 pm

"Thank you for everything you've done Emilia, and to you to JonLouis. I need to find Epiphany and tell her whats going on."

She hugged them both and left.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:51 pm

JonLouis had returned her hug and nodded to her when she thanked him. But he remained silent. He had no answers to her questions and he had nothing to add to the conversation.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Emilia watched as Maddie walked out and wrapped her arms around JonLouis. She said nothing there was no need for words between them.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Maddie walked back in to where Jono's body and Emilia and JonLouis were. First she walked over to where Jono was laying in Venis's coffin. She leaned over the edge of the coffin and kissed him gently on the forehead and placed the rhodocrosite stone under the pillow. "IN the next life my love we'll have more time."

That being done, she walked over to where Emilia and onLouis were standing. "I have a gifts for you two."
Maddie pulled out both boxes and handed the boxes to them.

Emilia's: Preparing the body Emilia11

JonLouis's:Preparing the body Jonjou10

"Emilia I know you have a new little girl so this Citrine pendant will make sure your new family is happy and healthy for a long time."

"JonLouis what can I say, you are the sweetest, kindest person I have ever met. I hope we will be life long friends. So for you I made a aventurine mans necklace. The aventurine represents friendship."

"I just wanted to show my heart felt thanks for everything you two have done for me."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Emilia smiled as she kissed Maddie on the cheek.

"Thank you for the wish of health, I will treasure it."

She placed it around her neck.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down