Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Preparing to Dance

Go down

Preparing to Dance Empty Preparing to Dance

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:56 pm

Andrew came through the door to the Inn carrying three bags of things. He went straight for the bar. "Miss Madeline?" He set them down and started digging in one of the bags. He pulled out a pink box tied with a blue ribbon. He set the box down on the bar. While he waited for her he went over the list he had been given to make sure he had picked everything up that he was supposed to.

Back to top Go down

Preparing to Dance Empty Re: Preparing to Dance

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:07 pm

Madeline heard her name and came through the door. She saw Andrew standing behind the bar.Hi Mr. Andrew, it's a pleasure to see you again. How may I help you? Oh is that for me?"She said ;looking at the lovely box.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Andrew smiled seeing her excitement over the box. "Yes, M'Lady, it is. I was at the bakery today and they had just finished making these. They called it a 'Signature Cake'. I figured you might want some chocolate."

When she opened the box she would find a four by four square of triple layer chocolate fudge cake with chocolate fudge frosting. In white icing down in the bottom right hand corner of the cake was the letter M in very fancy font. The upper left hand corner, made of red and green icings was a perfect raised rose.

He smiled. "I hope you enjoy it. I'm going to go get these things into the fridge." He grabbed up the bags again and headed for the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:58 am

Madeline opend the box, and on the inside found the triple layer choclate cake with the choclate fudge frosting. Even the Fancy M in the corner was sweet.

Awwww she thought, Andrew is so thoughtful. Seeing everyone was having a good time, she went into the kitchen, and found Andrew putting things in the fridge. She sat the box with the cake in it on the table, and walked over to Andrew. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big hug, and a kiss on the cheek."Thank you sooo much Andrew, that was very sweet of you to think of me. Do you have time to share a piece with me?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Andrew smiled, returning her hug. "I think I can spare some time. Get a knife and some forks, I'll grab a couple of plates." He pulled his long blonde hair back and put a hair tie in it at the base of his neck.

He went to the cabnet and pulled out two small plates. It wasn't a very large cake, but enough for two. He was glad that she liked it, but her responce was better than he had hoped.

He walked over to the table and set the plates down. Then he held her chair for her to sit down. "I love your necklace Madeline, is it new?" Yes, he was observant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:36 pm

Madeline sat down in the chair, she was really getting use to life at the inn. She looked back, and gave Andrew a brillant smile."Thank you kind Sir. Yes it's new, a friend of mine got it for me at a boutique in town. It reminds me of something from my child hood."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:34 pm

He smiled as he sat down across from her. "The S.B.R.?" Andrew had worked for Venis for a long time. "That's why I picked the rose for the cake. The S.B.R. I don't remember ever seeing you there though. Not that I was around a lot, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:21 pm

"Yes!! That's it exactly. Funny I don't remember you either, but then again, I was a nine year old child when I first arrived at S.B.R. I hate I don't remember you. A gorgous like yours would be hardf to forget." Madeline said with a flirtatious grin.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:49 am

Andrew chuckled. "I wasn't a member sweety, just one of Venis' employees." He blushed as he cut the cake in half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:56 am

Madeline gave him a warm smile.I'm really surpirsed I don't remember seeing you. Lady Venis has always been so kind. She is a role model for me. This is delicious cake.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:23 pm

Andrew smiled. He started out just trying to do something nice for Madeline, he didn't know if she had gotten away from the bar yet, and if she had, how long it had been. He wasn't expecting all this. "I'm glad you like it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:35 pm

Madeline grinned."Choclate is good, and chocolate with a handsome friend is even better."Madeline couldn't help but flirt. Andrew was hot!!!
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:37 am

Andrew blushed. She found him handsome? He just smiled for a moment. "I'm, uh, maybe we could have dinner or something sometime." Yea, not the best way to ask for a date. But then again he wasn't used to women thinking he was handsome and admitting it, let alone still talking to him. Most women acted like they were intimidated by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:09 pm

She really didn't know why he acted so shocked. Didn't he know he was good looking? Madeline slipped her right foot out of her sandal, and very slowly and lightly, ran her size 8 foot all the way up his leg. I would love to Andrew!
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:32 am

Andrew always wanted to be a model, so many women were too intimidated to approach him. Most of them thought that he wouldn't even give them a second look. But Andrew was actualy kind of shy. "Maybe we ... uh ... could have dinner at around sunset tomorrow night or something?" When he felt her foot he turned as red as a beet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:02 am

Madeline didn't mean to make Andrew blush. She kindly took her foot down. That sounds wonderful Andrew
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:46 pm

Andrew smiled. "Good, then, uh, it's a date?" He was rather happy that she had said yes. But this was going to take some getting used to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:37 pm

Madeline smiled great big. "Tomorrow night sounds great, that way I can look extra special for you."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:17 pm

Andrew smiled. "Miss Madeline, you could wear a potato sack and be the loveliest brunette in the room." He ate his last bite of cake. "But for now M'Lady, I have work to get done. Until tomorrow eve." He got up from the seat and took her right hand in his, placing his lips gently to her knuckles. Then with a smile he was off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:08 am

When Andrew kissed Madelines hand it took her breath away. She was very excited about her date. As soon as Andrew left, she started jumping up and down and squealled. She could bot wait till tomorrow.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down