Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Getting her for Santa

2 posters

Go down

Getting her for Santa Empty Getting her for Santa

Post by Marqués del Stry Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Having told her, a while back, that he would spend the Christmas holiday with her he was going to keep to his word. That was something he always tried to do.

Downstairs, in the Meeting Hall, there was a big production going on about the coming of Santa Clause and he assumed that this was the event that Casandra had spoken. Knowing that people were gathering he left his room and went the short distance down the hall to knock upon her door. He did not know the dress of the occasion, but the Marqués was a man who was never too laid back in clothing. Tonight, however, he did wear something a little less formal: chocolate brown pants and a long sleeved two button collared shirt. Both were finely made and soft for the skin. There was something he had for her, but that would be at a later time.

Outside her door he knocked.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Getting her for Santa Empty Re: Getting her for Santa

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:41 pm

She had awoken early to get ready and was excited for the Marques to see his present, well onr of them. The other was going to wait till Epiphany, yes he would soon learn she had made some inquieries, to find out what he might celebrate.

She had taken the time to curl her hair but left it down. She was wearing the earings he had given her was in a green dress made of a soft linen that was strapless but had a wrap attatched to it that went over one shoulder, and fell halfway down her back. She smelled of honesuckle and cream.

She heard the door and opened it with a smile.

"Hello."

Getting her for Santa _5715883

Last edited by Casandra Lightheart on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm

"Hello Casandra," he replied in smooth tone to her as she appeared in the door. Then he kissed her on both cheeks before ending with a quick on to her lips. "You look well today." He liked the way that she looked and he noticed the earring in her ears.

"There is festivities taking place down in the Meeting Hall. I wondered if you would like to accompany me there?" There was a smile, maybe a bit of small humor on his part because he asked if she wanted to go with him. He thought for sure she had been expecting him anyway.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm

"Hello Amadeo."

She returned his kiss.

"And you look handsom as always."

She smiled.

"Are you asking me out on a date to see Santa?"

She took his arm and shur her door behind her.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:11 pm

The Marqués smiled as she took his arm. "If that is what you would like to call it, yes. I am."
While that may seem to have been odd - having a date to go downstairs to another area of the Inn, it could be considered that.

"I hear that Santa has been very busy this year. Though he had the time to do something for me. This thing. I am sorry to say, you shall have to receive after Santa leaves." Or he could give it to her during the festivities. He had yet to decide. It was clear that he had nothing visibly on his at the moment.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:17 pm

She smiled

"Santa has been busy for me as well and there is a gift for you here today and one for you later, I can not give that one to you in a public place."

She hoped that might get him thinking, what had she been up to.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:27 pm

She had been up to many things while he had been away. This was another one of many. It was good that she was doing things to keep herself busy. That was his reasoning. Perhaps she was a lady who enjoyed being able to shop when she had the ability.

"I shall eagerly await the things that Santa has seen fit to bring. Though he has already granted me the gift of being able to see you smile." Remembering what she had told him of her other dealings while he was gone, he thought it important that she had times of joy.

With that, he continued to lead her towards their destination .

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:07 pm

She had done a lot of shoping for the christmas holiday including clothing for two hundred or so orphans. She really had a soft spot for children, even more so for thoes that had no one to care for them.

The smile was gone but only for a moment before it reapeared.

"You make me smile, being able to share Christmas with you is almost the best present I could ask for."

(to be continued in the santa thread)
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down