Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Playing Mailman

2 posters

Go down

Playing Mailman Empty Playing Mailman

Post by Beastie Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:34 am

He walked back from the forge with the packages. Making sure everything was gathered and such. He sneaked a peek at the book at the front desk to see where he was staying. As such he made it to his door and stood there. Then kicked the door, cursing as his talons got stuck in the door.

So instead he called out. "Furball open up your vithing door."
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Playing Mailman Empty Re: Playing Mailman

Post by Gawain Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:04 am

Gawain was seated, reading a snippet from The Prophecies of The Dragon, when he heard the knock....then the kick. Chuckling, he closed the book, hopped up, and pulled the door open. "Dre, my brother! Good to see you back! How was your trip?" Seeing the load Dre was carrying, he grinned. "A late Christmas present? Cool, come on in and take a seat!"
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:24 am

He looked at Gawain and nodded.

"Greetings Fuzzy Butt. I am well, the trip was long and well sad too. Given what we had to do and such. BUt we are back safe of course."

He entered into his room and looked around. "Nice. But you have it wrong my friend. Not presents. Your order. I am hoping you like them. Stuck mostly with your design, but with a few added things. "

With that he set the boxes down, the top box was the katars, the second the sword with throwing blades, and the third his. He crouched down and waited to see his reaction.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:15 am

Gawain grinned, taking out each weapon in turn, inspecting them closely before setting them down and reaching for the one he had designed for himself. He lifted it, gave it a spin in his palm, and smiled a decidedly evil smile. "You have really outdone yourself, Dre. The balance is perfect....quite amazingly so. I especially like the Heron mark....and the others are simply perfect. Come in and sit for awhile! We need to catch up,as well as a few plans that need to be made."
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:47 am

(btw Furry Butt mun. on you to post pics since idk how)

He smiled. "I am glad you like my friend. I tried my best and they should keep their edge long after you are nothing but dust. May you be long in the fang when it happens and that day still be a long way off.

"As for the mark, well I am sure you deserve. You have always been good with a sword. Even if claws are lacking." He chuckled at that.

"So what are these plans you have in store, oh furry one?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down