Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Possible time off

2 posters

Go down

Possible time off Empty Possible time off

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Maddie made her way to the reception desk , looking for De'Ryanna. She had two purposes, one asking about the possible time off, two, to get to know her sister. She stood by the reception desk and waited for her.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Possible time off Empty Re: Possible time off

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:43 pm

Knowing that someone was at the desk she made her way to it, brushing her hands on the full brown skirt that she wore. As she neared she smiled as she saw Madeline standing there.

"Hello Madeline," she was also curious as to what Madeline could want that she could not get herself. "What can I do for you?"

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:52 pm

"I was wondering De'Ryanna, if it would be ok, if I took a few days off, a friend of mine needs me to accompany her on a personal matter." Madeline smiled warmly at her sister, and wondered if she had any clue to their relation.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:20 pm

De'Ryanna had no clue as to the relation. It was going to be a surprise when she found out.

"Sure you can have some time off Madeline. You have been working very hard since starting here, there's no reason why you can't have time to yourself. Especially being that it is the holidays. I can cover the desk and bar for you." Returning the smile.

"If you ever have to take off and can't find me, simply leave a note. I will get it. Return when you're able."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:24 pm

"Thank you De'Ryanna. I have one more favor to ask, my father is staying here at the Inn, and I didn't have tiime to tell him I was leaving, so if you could make sure he get's this note."
Maddie laid the note on the reception desk with the name Gawain Cauthon written on the top.

"Thanks again De'Ryanna, see ya when I get back."

She gave De'Ryanna a grin, and headed back to her room to tell Kyra.

The note read:

Dear Dad,

I'm going to Castle Darkmane with Dre, Arcadia, and Kyra, to attend the funeral of Lord Krownar, and lend Kyra some moral support. See ya when I return. Love ya Dad, stay out of trouble.

Love,
Maddie.

PS, Good luck with De'Ryanna
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:48 am

Taking the note De'Ryanna turned it over once or twice in her hands as if she could see the contents. Of course, she couldn't, only that it was addressed to Gawain. Madeline had said that Gawain was her father and that rose a few pointed questions and a curious look.

What did she mean by Father? Head tilted to the side she turned her eyes to Madeline and watched as she left. Now, there had been no verbal agreement that she would take the letter to her father, so perhaps she shouldn't, but doing so would not work in her favor in the end. Another moment or so taken in consideration, tapping the letter on the desk, before she turned to find Gawain.

Madeline looked as old as she give or take a year. That would mean that if Madeline was his biological daughter that either her mother had another child she didn't know about - which she doubted - or it was by another woman. She should have gotten a better look at Madeline. Is this why that other woman, when they were in the Meeting Hall, had referred to herself as family.

That's a thought, and it didn't help her state of mind. She shook out her skirt with one hand, reached Gawain's door, knocked, and slide the letter under the threshold before rising to walk away.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:45 am

Maddie walked back down to the reception desk to hand return her room key. She saw De'Ryanna's puzzling look when she walked up. "Forgive me De'Ryanna, I should have told you. I'm Gawain's foster daughter, Madeline Cauthon. I just recently found out we're sisters. Please forgive me for not telling you sooner, but I figured Dad would have. Anyway perhaps when I get back we can have a drink and talk."
She waited for De'Ryanna's response.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down