Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Little Pink Boxes <open>

3 posters

Go down

Little Pink Boxes <open> Empty Little Pink Boxes <open>

Post by Inion Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:15 am

Inion snuck down to the desk and left a basket fulled with litle pink boxes and a note.

Merry Holidays to one and all. Please enjoy a little sweet cheer.
Inion and Juliet

Inside the boxes was four pieces of sweet homemade fudge
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Little Pink Boxes <open> Empty Re: Little Pink Boxes <open>

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 am

Joseph and Keven were headed out of the kitchen with trays. They were weighed down with food and drink. It was time for the humans on the third floor, namely Venis' employees, to eat. It was just something they had to to three or four times a day.

Joseph saw the lady before she managed to make her quiet escape. He nudged Keven who also turned and looked. Keven squinted and looked at the note.
"Free gift. The note says that they're from Inion and Juliet. Let's go see."

They sat the trays down on the tables and went over to the lady and her little pink boxes. Joseph smiled at her before he spoke. "They look lovely, do I smell chocolate? Chocolate and Bubble gum?" Keven smelt the air. "No, chocolate and Jelly Beans. Would you be Inion or Juliet M'Lady?"

Joseph picked up one of the boxes and opened it slowly. He closed his eyes and smelt the sweet aroma of the fudge. "Found the chocolate, now to find the bubble gum." Keven smiled. "I still say that's Jelly Beans, not bubble gum. We should get some for dessert." They both looked at her waiting for her to tell them which she was, Inion or Juliet.

((hehe, look who was paying attention in class. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Who could resist small pink boxes and notes? A curious mind could not and Leo had one on occasions. This just happened be be such an occasion. He picked up a box, and then he picked up another since there was no sign saying for people to only take one. And he could smell chocolate inside.

Smiling he saw two men approaching Inion - and Inion was with another he had not met. It must be Juliet, as was stated in the note. He only guessed. "Do not you two go making her blush now. Might be getting some trouble started." He chuckled and patted one of the men on the shoulder as he passed by.

"Thank you for the boxes Inion."
Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:41 pm

Cas was coming down the stairs when she saw a couple of the employees and Leo.

"Hello Joseph, Keven, Leo."

She nodded to each of them in turn and smiled at Inion and Juliet who she had only met in passing. She picked up one of the boxes ans smiled as she opened it.

"Thank you"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:35 pm

Keven chuckled as he was patted on the shoulder. "Thank you for the warning sir." He smiled as he smelt the box contents again. Then he spoke to everyone, and yet no one in particular. "I love fudge. I am going to have to tell the ladies that is it down here, I am sure they will want some." He was still curious about the smell of Jelly Beans though.

Joseph smiled as well. "Oh, hello Lady Casandra. You look lovely today." He was still wondering where the bubble gum smell was coming from. "Forgive me M'Lady, but may I?" He took Inion's hand in his and brought it to his nose. He inhailed deeply before pressing his lips to the back of her hand. He lowered her hand back down. "I was right, it is you." He took a step forward and whispered in her ear, not releasing her hand. "Are you Faye? You smell so wonderfully sweet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:36 pm

Darn, she hadn't escaped before being seen. She looked at the two men and gave a bright smile. "I am Inion, and the young lady sneaking up the stairs is my charge, Juliet."

Wow people seem to have come out of the woodwork at the smell of chocolate. She gave Leo a smile and a wink, "now Leo who are you warning, them or me about starting trouble?" She gave Caas a smile also, "you are more then welcome."

"take as much as you want, theres a spell on the basket to fill itself when its low."

She was only slightly startled when the one gentleman took her hand and held it. A bright musical laugh escaped her lips. "yes I am fairy and that would be why I smell like bubble gum to you and jelly beans to your friend here." She nodded to the other gentleman. She did blush softly more for show then anything else.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:06 pm

Keven and Joseph both smiled. Keven even winked. "Ahh, that explains everything. Well, thank you for the wonderful gift Inion. And could you thank Juliet for us as well please?" He picked up some boxes for the men, he couldn't carry nine all by himself, he was worried that he would drop some. So he kicked Josephs foot.

Joseph snapped back to reality and shook his head. He smiled and released her hand. "Yes, thank you beautiful. We will definitely enjoy the fudge." He picked up some more boxes so that they had the nine needed for the men up on the third floor and returned to the trays. "Have a nice day Inion." They lifted the trays and headed for the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 pm

She gave his hand a little squeeze before he let go. "You have a wonderful day also, and I will tell Juliet you said thank you." She gave them both a bright smile, "I hope to have the pleasure of meeting up again soon." She knew there names from when Leo said them, but she didn't know which was who, she was going to have to find that out.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:31 am

On one of Venis' many trips from the Meeting Hall to the front of the Inn she saw the pink boxes upon the front desk. She walked over and picked one up. She knew immediately that it was fudge inside. When Venis was alive she was a chocoholic. She couldn't get enough. She was surprised her figure could withstand the torture she put it through with chocolate.

She smelt the box as she headed back to the Meeting Hall. As she went through her portal she started popping the fudge. It was heavenly. She was going to have to thank Inion later. She remembered her from that day that the elf, Elessar, had been brought in injured by Benjamin. Benjamin had been suspiciously absent lately. But she wasn't going to worry about it. If something happened she was here. De'Ryanna might have gotten short with her, but she was still Gawain and Airtia's daughter, one of the owners of the Inn, and an innocent who warranted her protection. At almost any cost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:24 am

While Tasha was decorating the tree she kept smelling the fudge from the boxes over on the desk. Finally she gave in and went over, taking a box, she smelt the fudge with a deep breath. She walked back to the tree popping a piece of fudge into her mouth along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down