Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Playtime for Dre

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Playtime for Dre - Page 2 Empty Re: Playtime for Dre

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 am

It concerned Rose to see the weariness and the tiredness on his face. She crawled on the bed behind him and began to try and rub out the tension that she was sure was building in body. She spoke soothing as she rubbed.

*Care to tell us what has you looking like this?*

She was sure he knew what she meant and continued with the massage. She gave her sister this look at would tell Sage she had a bad feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:35 am

He sat down and was soon melting under Rose's touch.

"Was a long trip ladies. That is all. Was a long and hard trip. Always is when one has to bury their father and then assume his title. I left a First Son and returned a Lord. And honestly Ladies, I am doubting myself."

He chuckled, "Sorry for being so dirty, I had to stop by my forge and do some work. Now what have you two been up to? You say you have not replaced me? Not for lack of trying I am sure?"

He grinned at them both and shot a wink."Gods rose that feels so good. Thank you."
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:06 am

Rose frowned at the thought that he was doubting himself. With the little bit of time they spent with him she could feel that he was going to make a wonderful head of the house. As he suggested that they tried to replace him she put more pressure on the shoulder using a more force than she was before. She was talented in many ways but she never showed all of her cards to anyone. There were things about the twins that made then different and not just ordinary as some might think. She spoke calmly and evenly to him.

*I am glad you are enjoying now why don't we go get you cleaned up from your work.*

She stopped and got off the bed and took his hand and led him to the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:01 pm

He was enjoying the massage he was getting from Rose when suddenly it hurt as he mentioned them replacing him. "OW!," he called out. "What was that for?"

He nodded as she mentioned him getting cleaned up from work and took her hand. "Am guessing you do not like me all hot and sweaty?"

A chuckle came from him, but he let her lead the way. "I am in your hands, dear Rose."
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:34 am

Rose couldn't hold back the grin that formed on her lips when he said - OW.

*That my dear was for suggesting that we no longer wished for you to be with us. We aren't the love em and leave em types and I don't take you as being that type either.*

She looked to her sister to see if she was on her own for this one or not. She led him into the bathroom and let him stand there while she ran the water for his shower. Once it was ready she started to....

(Ok folks...the rest isn't for prying eyes and will be taken to PMs.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum