Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Playtime for Dre

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Playtime for Dre Empty Playtime for Dre

Post by Sage Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:00 am

Sage was the first to enter the room. She looked around, the room was very beautiful, and very impressive. She took her sweater off, so all that she had on top was a sheer white skin tight tank top. She sat on the large queen sized bed and bounced a little. Sage didn't hear a squeak, so she stood up on the bed and started jumping, her assets bouncing with her. On her last bounce she landed in a full split, She leaned forward to show Dre her cleavage She looked at her sister and Dre.

"Well are you two going to come in so we can get this party started?"
Sage
Sage

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Playtime for Dre Empty Re: Playtime for Dre

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 pm

Rose looks to her sister and then to Dre with a smirk. Once her sister gave the all clear she took Dre by the hand and lead him into their room. After getting inside she closes the door and locks it; they didn't need someone busting in and disturbing them with their guest. She couldn't help but laugh at her sister showing off so early. Rose went over to the bed and sat next to Sage and looked up at Dre and spoke seductively.

*So how would you like to get this party started?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Sage patted the bed. "For starters Dre could tell us what kind of fun he is into."

Sage winked at her sister, and gave a naughty grin to Dre.
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:15 am

He had waited outside letting them check out their room. But that did not mean he did not watch. He saw how Sage tested the bed first, then started jumping. Well it was good to know she liked to bounce. His mouth watered a little at the shirt she was wearing and wondered briefly if they dressed alike.

When he saw Sage go into a split and show off that ample cleavage, he could not help but grin. His forked tongue coming out to moisten his lips. Sage seemed very limber and flexible. He would have to file that away in his head. As he was led in, he looked around. Their room was much like his and he wondered if he could handle them as neighbors.

He heard Rose laugh and smiled again. It almost seemed a routine with these two.Her seductive voice causing him to shift on his feet slightly, then smiled as Sage patted the bed as she sat down, but he stayed where he was. Especially when he saw that grin.

"Ladies I m into all kinds of fun. It just depends on what is offered to do. Sometimes it is best to hear what other people like and go from there. So, neighbors, what do you like to do? Dance? Drink? Bounce up and down? Ride things til you can not walk? Model? Lift spirits?"

His own naughty grin crossed his face. One that showed he was meaning more then he was saying. He crouched down, letting the loincloth ride all the way up.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:18 pm

Rose started to speak but her eyes had wandered down to where the loincloth had been covering. She flicked her tongue seductively over her lips as her eyes took in the sight before her. She couldn't wait to see how much fun they would have tonight. She got up off the bed and went over to him and started caressing his shoulders and leaning down to where he could hear her. A soft purr coming from her voice as she spoke.

*My dear we love all kinds of fun especially the ones that involve us bouncing up and down and riding things until we can't walk. Why don't we start off with a drink first and perhaps some modeling of what is on underneath these clothes?*

She continued to caress his shoulders and even leaned down further to flick her tongue across his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:28 pm

Sage looked at her twin, and put her index finger againist her cheek.

"You know Rose, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. A few Drinks, and a game of Show and Tell."

She turned her attention to Dre and that seductive tongue of his. Sage laid back on the bed slightly, supporting herself with her arms.

"Like my sister said we like all those things. What I want to know is that gorgeous tongue of yours all show, or if it's possibl;e to ummm do two things at once with it."
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:51 am

He looked from one to the other, smiling as he saw Rose's tongue flick out. He relaxed under her touch and grinned as he spoke. A soft sigh escaping him as he heard her purr.

As he started to answer he felt her tongue on his neck, which made him jump slightly. His voice was low and full of lust. His movements now slow and sensuous. "A drink and modeling does sound good. Maybe some dancing as well."

He looked at Sage and smiled. "To go with your game idea, if I tell then I can not show. But maybe it depends on what you wished down." As he spoke small waves of lust would seep from him and into each of the girls. All they did at this point was show what could be. The scenes and sounds filling their heads.

"Would it helped to know I have been called a Forked Tongue God before? Though it does seem that maybe I am under dressed for this occasion."

He decided to really tease them and idly reached down and toyed with his inner thigh before his hand went back and teased Rose's leg.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:04 am

Sage listened and watched Dre with pure enjoyment. As the lust wave hit her she moaned softly.

"You know perhaps we are overdressed for this occasion, but you know me and my sister might need some help getting the rest of our clothes off."

Sage stood up and walked over to where Dre was sitting. She knelt down where he was sitting she started rubbing her cheek on the inside of his thigh, like a cat wanting attention.
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:12 am

Rose got up and went over to the bag that magickally appeared when they came in the room. She pulled out a bottle of champagne and three glasses. She poured some in each glass and walked back with the glasses and handed one to Dre and Sage. She began to dance around Dre seductively as she drank from her glass. With a purr in her voice she spoke.

*Lets get this party started right.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:44 am

"OH!!! Good idea Sis!!"

"Sage took the glass from her sister and began dancing."
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:57 pm

He took the glass, not much of a champagne drinker, but when in Rome. He smiled and sipped from the glass. Watching the dancing beauties. His tongue moistening his lips at some of the moves they were doing. He had to ask thought.

"Ny dear Rose, are you as athletic and limber as your sister?" He smiled a smile of nothing but pure sex. Winked that them and took Sage, with that tongue of his he ran just the tips over her neck and and ears. Then swatted her and her sister on the arse.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:29 am

Rose grinned seductively and continued to dance for him. It was getting very warm in the room so she removes the sweater she was wearing to reveal a sheer purple tank top....they had to have something different and purple is one of her favorite colors but first she had to set down her glass. She wanted to make the removal of her sweater the beginning of thier show for him. She squealed as he swatted them on their rears something about that was turning her on more than it would normally. She began to speak again.

*I would rather show you how limber and athletic I can be....it's more fun than telling you.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:22 pm

He watched the display. he whistled softly. "Am always a fan of purple myself."

He listened to her and smiled. "Maybe it would be more fun for sure at that." He chuckled at that."Seems a lot of this is show and tell. I think I may like this game."

He grinned like a Cheshire cat.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:56 pm

Sage jumped at the swat a bit. This gave her an idea. She danced her way behind the dressing shade, and transformed her outfit to that of a school girls. She came out from behind the shade a few seconds later. She grinned at her sister, and at Dre.

"Good ahead Sis, show him."
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:04 pm

Rose grinned devilishly and began to show off some of her more limber parts. She stood with her legs spread slight apart and slid down in the splits and once she was all of the way down she leaned forward and began to come out of it crawling toward him and licking her lips seductively.

*I can show you more in other ways but for now that should work don't you think?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:54 am

He watched all this with a smile on his face. As rose crawled forward her had to comment, "Nice view." Was all he said. He watched as she crawled towards him and saw Sage had changed. He was definitely in for a good talk.

"Yes, I do believe that will work. But know this, I will hold you to the showing me of more in these other ways." He chuckled, his voice low. "Nice look for you Sage."

He smiled then asked, "What is next ladies?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Rose continued to move toward him and as she knelt in front of him she looked up and spoke with a seductive voice and evil grin across her lips.

*There is a lot that can be next. You just need to tell us what you wish to be next.*

She stayed where she was and waited for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Sage walked over to the table in her schoolgirl outfit and bent over as is she was waiting to be punished. She looked at her sister and Dre with a seductive smile.

* Yes, please tell us what you wish*
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:59 pm

He chuckled as he saw them both. "I wish that Miss Rose here was dressed as you Sage and in that same position. For I believe then that the true tongue lashing would begin as an adequate punishment. If we are to talk then I believe that we should talk of punishment and teasing."

He stood up and looked at them both awaiting to see what would happen. He knew that he had to leave for the castle soon. After a great evening of talking, he awoke and stood refreshed. He looked at both ladies and smiled. Leaving them a note that he would return soon.

After a few days he did return and stood outside their door, knocking.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Rose had been laying on her bed taking a nap when she heard the knock on the door. She got up a little groggy and answered not sure who would be knocking on their door unless Sage went out and forgot her key. She yawned as she opened it peeking out to see who was there. Without fully seeing who was there she spoke.

*Can I help you?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Sage had been in the bathroom taking abth when she heard the knock on the door. She stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in just a towel. "Who is it Rose?"
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:33 pm

He smiled at rose, then with the who are you his heart sank a little. Maybe they had forgotten him already. He spoke softly, keeping the smile on his face.

"Hello Rose. How are you my dear?"

He heard Sage's voice and looked up at her. "Now that, dear Sage, is the way to greet someone who has been gone for awhile. Well and an almost perfect way." He winked at her.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:07 pm

She smiled to him as her sister came out in her towel. She leaned up to give him a hug and kiss. The kiss was on the cheek. She whispered as she hugged him.

*Welcome back, did you have a good trip?*

She leaned back against the door holding it open for him to come in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:12 pm

A hug was returned to Rose and the kiss on the cheek. He stepped in with a thank you and saw Sage. "Well hello there Sage. Nice look for you." He winked at her and looked at Rose.

"The trip was long, and tiring. But wanted to see you two. See if maybe you two had replaced me yet." he smiled at them both and crouched down. He was fully dressed, which was strange for him. But he did look tired and weary.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Sage took him in by the hand and led him to the bed.

"Thank you sexy. Now what makes you think we would ever want to replace you. Now why don't you sit here and tell us how we can make you feel more relaxed. "
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum