Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Taking matters upstairs

2 posters

Go down

Taking matters upstairs Empty Taking matters upstairs

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:21 am

Madeline said that she was going to follow, she even added in a 'Yes, Sir' to her speech. Such like a little solider she was. Obeying the orders that were given to her and not seeming to question them at all. Perhaps she did have questions but they were not that important.

The first place he went to was the front desk. Benjamin moved behind it with ease and flipped through the books. Madeline worked the front desk, and so did De'Ryanna. If either of them had a problem then surely he would hear about it and that, would only spur on his goal. Let them get him for it. He found what he wanted, a room at the end of the hall on the second floor. The small rooms on the first floor simply would not do for him.

While he looked and got the key he watched Madeline. Once he had what he wanted he left the desk and headed up the stairs, motioning with her finger for her to follow. Past the first floor and to the second he located the room. Benjamin stopped outside the door and held out the key.

"Open the door."
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Taking matters upstairs Empty Re: Taking matters upstairs

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 am

Madeline took the key and opened the door, she was feeling something in her she had never felt before, herself. Once the door was opened, she didn't move, but waited for his next command.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:35 am

Once the door was opened he reached into her hand and took the key, though he did not let go. It was his aim to bring her into the room. Nothing could be accomplished if she stood out in the hallway. Once she was inside he would shut the door, letting go of her hand. The key he tossed on the stand which was in the room.

Benjamin tipped his head to the side and looked at her, pulling his burnt orange jacket off and laying it across a corner of the bed. "Madeline. Such a pretty name for a pretty girl." He spoke as he approached her. His eyes still set on her own. "That guy earlier, who came to speak to you, who was he?"
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:42 am

"No one really, just a friend who accompanied me to the All Hallow's Gala. His name is Andrew." Madeline said in a no nonsense voice. "Why?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:52 am

"The way that he touched you when he spoke to you." He stopped in front of her and then moved to the side. His hand reached up and cupped her cheek before moving down to her neck and around to her shoulder as he circled around her. Almost like a shark.

"I almost thought the pair of you were a couple. No?" He stopped when he was behind her and he placed his other hand upon her shoulder. Benjamin's hands were warm, firm. His hands turned in so the tips graced her neck. "Why did you come up here with me?"

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:59 am

She loved the way his firm hands felt againist her, she loved it. It was almost like she was in a euphoric state. And she for some reason she felt she needed to be here.Honestly? It was the question you asked me earlier, and the tone in which you used before we left the meeting hall. I don't know how to explain it, I just feel it is my place right now to be here." The brat in her was wanting to say because you told me to, but she fought the urge.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:11 am

She could have went with her bratty side, there was nothing wrong with it. The tips of his fingers pressed against her neck in ripples. He heard her words and it got him to smile. It was her place to be here with him? Perhaps there was something in that. He stepped closer as his fingers moved down her bare arms.

"I believe you have a question to answer. And I do want it answered." His hands stopped when his fingers were just above her elbows. He lowered his head close to her right ear and whispered into it. "What are you willing to do for me?"
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:22 am

Madeline thought about her answer. Madeline had spent most of her teen years at a boarding school, where she was trained basically to be a submissive. She never really understood why that was path chosen for her education. That was until now. In a submissive tone she answered."I told you, whatever you ask.

To prove this she knelt on both knees, hands behind her back, and looked up at him with a soft submissive expression.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:40 am

Not too many things took him by surprise. This did not surprise him, more like took him off guard for a moment. She was on her knees before him and he hadn't even asked. On her knees, what a position.

Looking up at him with that expression was classic, there wasn't much more that he could ask for. He flexed his fingers and heard the joints crack. There was a lot of fun to be had in this and he could feel his hunger for it rising steadily. Such a young and innocent girl offering herself to him for whatever purpose he wanted.

"So willingly you offer yourself to a wolf. Are you not afraid of what I will do to you. Madeline." The back of his dark eyes seemed alive and he took a step towards her. Hands on his knees he crouched down. Even now he kept her gaze, it was more fierce than a few moments ago, and domineering. "Tell me. Do you value your soul?"
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:47 am

Madeline giggled, but not breaking his stair. "No, I'm not afraid. Truth is I was raised around wolves, and no I'm not scared. Yes, I do value my soul, but whats the point of having one, if you don't give in to it's needs. And right now I need this, whatever this is." The look in his eyes made her more willing to do his bidding.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:28 am

It was clear to him now that what was on Madeline's mind, may not have been the same thing that was on his mind. She was raised around wolves and wasn't scared, wasn't that good to know. Madeline wasn't scared - yet.

Benjamin moved from his crotched position, his knees touching the floor and even the bit of her dress. "Madeline. I can assure you that I am like no wolf you've ever been with." Leaning into her he raised his hand once more, the tips of his fingers were warm and intensify in the heat. He placed his fingers along her collar bone and she'd be able to feel the heat from his fingers move out along her flesh, but that's not where it stayed. This heat, the pressure from his fingers, would move down and through her body, reaching for the central part of her being.

His hand pushed against her and he moved in closer and brushed his lips upon her neck. Benjamin felt a growl rising in his throat. He did not kiss her neck yet. Left hand moved around her back as a stabilizing force to keep her from falling over. Right hand moved downward, fingertip gracing the lower portion of her chest, staying above the fabric line. As his hand moved, the fire from his fingers began to pull, feeling like someone was wrapping wires around her heart and the holder of the strings was starting to pull.

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:41 am

Andrew had told the men that she had felt something was wrong with Maddie, like she was in some kind of danger. They immediately went in search of her.

They were franticly running up and down the hall on the first floor. Listening at each door for a moment to listen for voices. They weren't there. So they made a mad dash for the stairs. They were very much hoping that they were still in the Inn. They were Venis said something. They began listening at doors on the second floor.

Isah heard her voice, and he thought that was Mr. Adams voice as well.
"Here." He said that one word and they all came running. Now, to get into the room. It would be too much to hope for that the door be unlocked. Isah tried the door and it was in fact locked. "Guess we burst through it then."

He stepped back, as did the others. They were ready to kick the door open. Andrew tried first. The door was rather strong. Shamus tried next. The door gave a little, but it was more of a bend than a break. Then Derek stepped up. He kicked the door hitting it right beside the knob and the door burst open. The handle to the door fell to he floor once it was no longer attached to the door. Venis was going to have to replace that door.

The men began to fill the room. They were fully intent on getting Maddie out of that room. When they looked to where they were he was crouched down on the floor. He was covering her body with his own and no one quite knew why. Andrew couldn't help himself ... He yelled out to her.
"Maddie!"

Last edited by Employees of The Goddess on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:34 pm

By taking Madeline to a place within the Inn he risked this happening. Perhaps knowing that this was a possibility is what caused him to pick this location? Or perhaps it was because this was the closet than his other location. It could be both.

At the first knock against the door, Benjamin did not move but his hold upon Madeline's back changed. Where it had at first been comforting it became more aggressive and possessive. His right hand still rested on the upper portion of her chest, the area that was uncovered by the fabric of her dress. The tightening wires around her heart never ceased in their wrapping or eased in their pressure.

When the brigade broke through and filed into the room he still did not cease, though his eyes lifted from his prey - for that is what Madeline now was - to scan the men. That man who had spoken to her, Andrew, was there and he called out for her.

It was to Andrew that now had the attention of his fiery gaze though he spoke to the one in his arms. "If you value your life Madeline, you will not leave my hold until I release you."

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:55 am

Madeline stayed perfectly still, as she was told. She could feel pressure around her heart, but dared not move. "GO AWAY ANDREW!!"

She was still feeling the pain of his rejection, and the pain of her whole life for that matter, she didn't know what was causing these feelings in her. It hurt like hell, but for some odd reason she felt she needed it,"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:18 am

Andrew sighed. "Not without you Maddie, and in one piece." He cut his eyes at Mr. Adams. "We have plans to make dear. A picknik, remember?" Isah started to move towards them and Andrew held out his arm to stop him. "Mr. Adams, you know who I work for. You know what will happen if you harm her. I don't think that whatever happened in her room the other night put you in her good graces enough to save you from this." He was serious, he had worked for Venis for a long time. He had seen her do some unspeakable things to people, for less.

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:45 am

Madeline was a good girl, she did exactly what he had told her to do - she hadn't moved. Onlookers would have thought them to be statues if it were not for the words that were coming out of their mouths. Benjamin had a knack for staying perfectly still, that was a habit of a predator. Now this predator, holding his prey, was surrounded by eight men who wanted to take it away from him.

Benjamin moved his fingertip from her chest laying his hand down flat instead. Doing this caused the pressure upon Madeline's heart to ease, the wires there were no longer tightening but they did not go away. "She is here, Andrew, by her own free will." He spoke the truth, Madeline did come on her own accord.

"Madeline submitted herself unto me." His voice low and strong. "She doesn't want you here. Go and run back to your Master and tell her what you see. Madeline came on her own and she wants to stay."
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:57 am

Andrew was loosing his temper. That took a lot for him. He wasn't one to fly off the handle. But this guy was pushing his buttons. "Maddie, tell Mr. Adams that you would like to leave. It's alright, he will let you." Andrew took a deep breath. "Won't you Mr. Adams?"

The men behind him were getting restless. Not everyone had Andrews control. But Andrew had taken charge of this situation, and they were going to have to maintain ... or leave.

Last edited by Employees of The Goddess on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:14 am

Andrew had control but the smell of frustration poured from the man, the others were angry. Perhaps Andrew was the worst off because this was more personal to him because Benjamin was with the one he had spent intimate time with.

He started to straighten up, using the hold he had on Madeline's back to help her sit up as well, though he did not move from her. "If Madeline wants to go," he took his gaze from Andrew and looked to Madeline. His smile was sincere and wicked, the flames still burned behind his eyes. "She is free to go."

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:56 am

Madeline was torn. She wanted to stay, but at the same time she didn't feel like giving up her life just yet. Benajamin represented a release from all the pain and anguish she had been trying to hide, but she realized it came at a price. She wasn't really sure if she was willing to pay it.

Then there was Andrew, he seemed to really care for her, and she thought alot of him as well.

"She turned and faced Mr. Adams. Benjamin, I appericate what you have offered me tonight, but I need time to think." She could feel the tears swelling up in her eyes. For once in her life she missed having parents to talk to.

She stood up and walked towards Andrew and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for worrying about me, thats very sweet. Now if you two will excuse me, I need time to think."
With that, Madeline walked out the door. Once she hit the stairway, she ran down the stairs, and found her way to the gardens.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Andrew hugged her as she kissed his cheek. The men behind him parted and allowed her to leave. Andrew would go to her later to check on her, she wanted to be alone to think, he would let her do so.

They now all stood there in the room with Mr. Adams. Andrew chose to speak up. "Thank you for letting her go. Someone will be along to fix he door. Have a nice night." With that he turned and walked out the door. The others joined him, some looking over their shoulders at him as they did.

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:24 pm

When Madeline gave her request to want to go he moved his arms to allow her the freedom she needed. He thought about removing the rest of the wires that were there about her heart, but reconsidered. He would let them fade in time. The next time he comes across her, and he made contact, he would remove them completely. In the mean time they wouldn't harm her but supply her with slight alleviation of emotional stress or a slight detachment of feelings.

Everything had it's side effects.

Benjamin rose to his feet, it was sad to see a meal walk away, but he would be content for now. Andrew made a comment about having the door fixed, he really didn't care if it were fixed or not. To stay or not. Well, perhaps he should stay for a bit.

He watch as all the men headed out of the room before he sat back on the bed and rested his head back on the headboard.
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down