Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Looking for the forge

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Looking for the forge - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for the forge

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:10 am

Madeline had been wandering outside the nn for quite sometime, when she happened upon the forge. She knocked on the door."Hello, anyone here?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:20 am

He looked up from the paper work and smiled.

"No one but us Beasties. we are not open yet, but I am sure I can accommodate you and give a discount when we do."
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:37 am

Beasties, that voice sounded awful familar.When she saw someone she hadn't since childhood.I was actually looking for a job. Do I know you? You look like someone I once knew."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:11 am

"The name is Dreconis Dragonis-Darkmane. Some call me Dre, some call me Beastie. As for the job, have several open. What are you looking to to do?"

He watched her and studied her. Could it be someone else he knew. Doubted it. Probbaly someone who wants his head.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:13 am

That name really didn't ring a bell. It had been nine years since she left the socety walls. She was probably imagining things."Please forgive my rudeness Mr. Dre, it's just I have been running into alot old friends lately. As a child I live at this place in Rhydin called the Soceity of the Blood. I guess you just looked like someone I might have seen there from my childhood. Anway enough about that. I was wondering if you had any clerk jobs available. Right now, I'm the bartender at Tel' Ranaemyn Inn. I was looking for somethng to earn a little extra cash."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:11 pm

He cocked his head as he heard her talk about the Society. Then he started chuckling. "Little Maddy? Is that you? That was the only child I ever knew of that made it into the Society. If we are talking about the Society, there I was known as Scaley Butt."

He chuckled and came around from behind he counter, "As for the clerk position. There are some spots left. Working in a bar, I know you are good with money. how are you with paperwork and such?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:18 pm

Madeline rolled her eyes, and grinned."Nice to see you again Scaley Butt. It has been a while. I've bee She walked over to Dre and gave him a hug."Yes I'm good with paper work, I have spent the past several years, at a boarding school run by nuns. My main focus of education was clerical and book keeping. I'd like a shot ath the job, if your wlling to give a former brat a chance."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:26 pm

He chuckled and smiled. Returning the hug he had to laugh. "A private school ran by nuns. That mean you are all uptight and stuffy? And former brat? Did you not know, once a brat always a brat."

He stepped back and looked at her. "You have grown into a find young woman Little Maddy. Yes the job is yours. You will be working with a faerie named Kyra. She will be here at dawn. You two get this front in order. So for now," he pressed some coins in her hands, "go eat and be back at dawn so you can meet her."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Madeline laughed Up tight and suffy, no definelty not, I stayed in trouble. I kow who Kyra is. I have waited on her at the Inn. Actually have seen most of your family at the Inn except you. Stop by sometime, and I'll buy you a drink."She headed for the door."See ya in the morning boss"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:53 pm

He stood there and nodded. Well this was going better then expected. Maybe he could do this after all. Now to get the rest of the people he needed so he could get to work and stay out of trouble.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:56 pm

She knew she wasn't supposed to be back until dawn but she couldn't sleep. She was too wound up and excited about being able to talk to people without fainting or getting all nervous. Well she still gets nervous but not like she would have before coming to the inn. So she decided to head back to the forge and start arranging the office area. When she hit the door she heard Dre's voice talking to someone and giving them instructions. She didn't disturb them instead just went to the front part and began organizing things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:04 pm

They had been int he back, but as Kyra was walking in he and Maddy were walking out. He almost missed Kyra as he showed Maddy out.

"Now Kyra what are you doing back so soon? I did say dawn, yes? No good to me if you pass out. By the way, you will have help. Maddy, who says she knows you, will be helping you up front. You were hired first so you set things up. But you two work together okay."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:12 pm

She nodded and smiled.

"I know you said dawn but I was bored and couldn't sleep. I thought maybe some work would make me sleepy. I think she will be great fun to work with."

Her head started nodding quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:10 pm

"Good glad you two will get along. I have not seen her in a long time. man did she grow up. Anyhow, you do a little work only. You need your rest. We have lots to do before we open. I do not need you passing out again." He flashed a smile. He was sounding more like a father then a boss, but he could do that as well.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:03 am

She pouted a little at him but kind of liked the idea of having a father figure. She spoke rather defensively.

"I only passed out because you scared me."

She didn't wait for a response out of fear he would yell so she started doing a little bit of work like he said and she planned to get some sleep soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:53 am

He just stood there for a moment and then went off about some work of his own. He let her work on as he himself went on with some. He came out later and saw her still at work.

"Kyra do not work all night. Okay. Get tot he Inn and get some sleep. will see you in the morning."

he went downstairs to get the fires burning right, which he knew would take all night.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:56 pm

( NM )
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down