Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Picking up Casandra

3 posters

Go down

Picking up Casandra Empty Picking up Casandra

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:37 am

Tonight was the night of the party and he had to pick up the lovely Casandra. The Marqués did not take much time in getting dress for he had been prepared earlier, simply was in his room finishing up on a few things. It would be good to see her again for he knew that he had been gone for a while since their last encounter.

He was not normally a man who went with costumes, anymore, but there was a time when he had. That time could be found again. A man who liked stories there were two which were his favorite, and he would dress as one of them. Brown leathers with a hint of green, wide black belt and gold buckle. For the first time in a long time he even graced his neck with a simple silver chain. Tonight he would have his hair pulled back and a pointed cap upon his head. Before he left his room he took up the quiver of arrows and bow, and strung them across his back. The man was in the dress of Robin Hood. Though his version did not wear tights.

Casandra's door was not far from his own and it took him no time to reach it. When he was there the Marqués knocked three times upon her door.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Picking up Casandra Empty Re: Picking up Casandra

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:46 am

She knew to be expecting him and had spent the afternoon getting ready, she chose her costume because of what he had said to her at dinner, he had told her she looked like she belonged in the heavens. She was wearing a floor lenth white dress with an empier waist line there was a sheer cloth that went from under the arms to the floor. Her hair was left loose a plain white circlet plced on the crown of her head and of course on her ears were the earings he had given her. When she heard the knock a the door she opened it with a smile.

"Good evening."

Last edited by Casandra Lightheart on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:05 am

((Posting this for Cas mun. she has given her okay and asked me to do this))

Picking up Casandra ReligiT7926
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:12 am

To him she would look that way even if she were to wear nothing at all, or if she were covered in soot from head to toe. Beauty was a reflection of what was on the inside and that is why she was lovely.

"I open the door to be blind-sided by a vision. How am I ever to take you to the party now that I am blind?" Smooth words as he went to take up her hand and ease her forward from the threshold of the door and into his embrace. "There must be something you can do to give me back my sight."

The smile ever present upon his lips as he looked at her.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:17 am

She took in his costume and smiled as she listened to his words he always knew just what to say to make her feel special. She stepped into his embrace.

"There may be one thing I can do."

She pulled his face closer and then lifted her own and gentley kissed his eyes before kissing his lips.

"How is that?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:27 am

His eyes had closed in anticipation of the kiss that he knew was going to come, whether it be from her or he stole one, it would still be a kiss. That she gave it willingly was a bonus.

"Now I do think that I am starting to see clear." He held her close to him and caressed her back with his fingertips. "I might have to keep you near for fear my blindness will return and I will need your cure." He hoped that some of the things made her smile. They got reactions that he liked and saying them felt natural.

"Shall we go off then and see what this night has for us? It may be dangerous to tarry around the threshold."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:33 am

She smiled and kissed him again.

"Good I am glad I could help."

Being in his arms felt natural and she was looking forward to another evening with him.

"Then I shall just have to stay by your side tonight, you knoe I hear there is dancing."

She began to walk with him down the hallway.

"No it is best we move away from the room."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:48 am

With her suggestion he eased her from the door so more, allowing her to close it before he started to lead her down the hall. "Dancing, of course. We shall have to dance."

A statement of fact. He would like the chance to be able to dance with her. "This will be a good time for me to meet some of the other people of the Inn. My affairs keep me away. As I am sure you have noticed."

Not too much he hoped. He did not want her to think that she had somehow scared him away.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:57 am

And close it she did.

"I am glad you agree that we will dance."

She linked her hand through his arm at the elbow as they walked away.

"Yes I am wanting very much for you to meet them all and I do notice when you are away but it just makes the time we have togeather all that much sweeter."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:05 am

"Your friend will be there at the party will she not? Venis I believe you said her name was?" If he was remembering correctly and he thought that he was. There was something to be said for first impressions and he was going to have the first impression of her friends during a costume party.

That would be a different style of meeting. "What an interesting way to meet them." down the steps to head towards the door that lead outside. "What should I expect from them tonight?"
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:09 am

"Yes she will be there and you did remember her name corectly."

She almost stoped walking when he asked her what to expect.

"Well Venis, is very different and I am not really shure what to expect from her myself lets just say that she will be very happy to see you."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:33 am

Very happy to meet him. He did not think that this friend of hers was an hyper-active person and very giddy, which was a good thing. Sometimes the over excited caused him to think twice about what was taking place.

"Lets hope I do not disappoint her, or any of your other friends, and take what is shown."

He had the directions earlier of where the forest was and it was not that far. A short walk. Brisk at best. Out the door they headed towards the party.

"There are times when I do not make a good impression."
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:38 am

She smiled at him no Venis was not hyper but her daughter Krys was definatly hyper.

"You have made me happy and they is what will endear you to them they are tierd of seeing my sad all the time."

She walked with him easily keeping pace.

"You will be fine I know they will like you."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down