Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Delivery for Casandra

2 posters

Go down

Delivery for Casandra Empty Delivery for Casandra

Post by Leo Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Before it would get too late in the evening, there was a package that he needed to deliver. Leo had never met Casandra, but he had heard his boss speak of her and so he knew something of what to expect.

Unlike his boss, Leo liked to wear jeans. He got into that habit from spending the last couple of years here and around various people. Still, there was a sense of style to them. The ones he wore today were the typical denim and he wore a dark brown button shirt with alternating tan and black stripes of varriying widths.

He carried a white dress box. To Casandra's door he then knocked.
Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Delivery for Casandra Empty Re: Delivery for Casandra

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:03 pm

Cassie did happen to be in her room and when she heard a knock at the door she stood from her bed and walked acrossed the room she took a quick glance in the mirror and smoothed out her dress today it was a yellow silk with pale green flowers embrodierd onto it.

When she moved Kjay jumped up waging his tail and moved over to the door with her. Satified that all was straight she opened the door and smiled.

"Hello can I help you?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:06 pm

When the door opened he stepped back and flourished a flawless bow. Box under his left arm, right hand crossed the waist with the bow. "Mucho gusto Seρora. I am here to deliver a package for you. I am Leo."

He hoped that she was expecting him, she seemed dressed for going out. He didn't want to take too much of her time if she was.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:10 pm

She smiled as he heard him introduce himself. Opening the door wider she moved to the side.

"Please come in Marques said you would be coming to see me."

She was not going out she was just normaly dressed this way she liked to look pretty.

"Please don't mind Kjay he's harmless for a wolf."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:18 pm

"Thank you."

He smiled at the wolf, he would be friendly to it even though she said that he was harmless. For a wolf. That made a difference for him. "I have come by with the dress that he wanted me to deliver. I believe this to be one that he made the changes too in the shop. Where shall I set it?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:22 pm

"Put it over there on the dresser so I can take it out and look at it."

Kjay sniffed at him a couple times wagged his tail and laid back down.

"I have been waiting for this I know I saw him make a few adjustments to it when the designe was being sketched."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Leo would wait while her pet checked him out. It would have been rude to move and he was not quite sure if he would trip over the animal or not.

Afterwards he took the box and set it on top of her dresser. "I'm sure you will like it. It is very pretty." Looking back at her he smiled. "I think it matches your eyes. But I will let you be the judge of that. Will you open it while I am here? I am to tell him your opinion."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:36 pm

"Yes I would love to open it please sit down while I wash my hands I would hate to transfer any oil to it."

She moved into the bath room and turned on the water Leo was a lot more laid back then the Marques but he seemed just as nice. afte she washed her hands and dried them she moved over to the dresser and began to open the box.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:45 pm

He was more easy going and it worked well for business. Some people preferred the more laid back approach when it came to certain dealings. Then it was just his nature. Leo was more likely to be seen cracking a joke than the Marquιs.

He looked for a seat and took it. He did have manners and would not lean or slouch. He folded his hands as he waited.

When she opened it, this is the dress she would find inside.
A shimmering ball gown with a deep, V-neckline has a satin drop waisted bodice with criss-cross straps at the back. The neckline and center of the bodice are accented with bugle beading that capture and reflect the light. The full tulle ball gown skirt is accented with beads.

Delivery for Casandra Dressb10 Delivery for Casandra Dressc10
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:59 pm

She carefully lifted it from the box and she smiled as her eyes lit up she turned back to Leo.

"This is so beautiful I have never worn anything like it."

Her hands moved very softly over the beading.

"You can tell him I love it."

She woulden't place it back in the box in insted she moved to hang it in her closet. She turned back to Leo her eyes full of light.

"They will match the earings he gave me perfectly."

Her hand went up to touch them.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:08 pm

She was still wearing the earrings. He had seen them when he entered in, but did not know that they were the ones he had given her. "They are very pretty. I am glad that you like the dress. I will let him tell you the alteration he made." Partially because he was not sure since he did not know what it looked like before.

By how she reacted to it, he was sure that his boss would like the response. The Marquιs likes lovely things and you have attracted his attention. Is there anything else you would like for me to tell him?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:20 pm

She shook her head.

"No but I do have a question for you, I have had a gift made for him and I have been thinking of a way to give it to him that would be special, I am sure you know him better then anyone."

She turned and picked up a cherry wood box from the dresser and opened it showing hitm what lay inside against white silk. A set of cuff-links with four button covers. They were set in white gold the center sones were black diamonds and the smaller ones surounding them were white. Every diamond was F - IF grade, the clears were D color, the blacks were almost completely opaque, they were all round brilliant cut, the clear diamonds were 1/4 carat each, the four blacks for the button covers were 2.5 carat and the two blacks for the cufflinks were 4 carat.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:33 pm

When presented with the box he stood up, as it was only proper and it afforded him a better look at what was inside the box. Smiling at the contents he nodded his head. "Diamond cuff links, and lovely ones at that. I know that he has some that are gold, but they are different."

They were not like these. He was now thinking of how best answer her question. "Lady Casandra, I suggest that you do what women are best at doing. Use your charm." Leo smiled and laughed a little. One of those carefree laughs.

"Perhaps you can find a way to conceal it until you take his hand and then slip them in place." Asking Leo's opinnion and he was more likely to give a sly suggestion.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:58 pm

"I do hope he likes them, I know he was not expecting anything in return but, I just wanted to do it."

She laughed at his sugestion.

"Charm and slyness, I like it."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:06 pm

Would he like them? This was not something he was going to speak more of, it may ruin the surprise. She could be sure that he was not going to say anything to his boss about them either.

"In all manner there must be some element of craftiness. It is good for survival. At least in our form." He took in a deep breath and backed off a step or two, looking at the wolf as he did. "I will not keep you longer Seρora for I must see about plans. I will give the Marquιs your regards."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:09 pm

"Thank you Leo."

She smiled as she looked at Kjay.

"I promise you unless you try to attack me he is like a huge over growen puppy."

She was not sure how to respond to his remark about survival but she let it go she knew enough about having to survive.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down