Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Finaly ready

2 posters

Go down

Finaly ready Empty Finaly ready

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:57 pm

Cad had been embarassed by what had gone on at th Keep between himself and Vesta. He had no idea what had come over him. So he had pretty much stayed in hiding. But he wasn't just hiding away. He had still been eating and such. Just making sure that no one was about when he emerged to deal with the things he was doing.

He had gotten his gold, he found it right where Dre had said it would be. And he knew that he still owed Vesta a day on th town. He was most asuredly going to make good on that offer. He also had said something to her in the heat of the moment. Candles and wine and the works. So it was time to also make good on that as well.

With the help of some of the Goddess' employees, he had everything he needed. He had it set up perfectly. All that was left to do was get Vesta here. So he figured it would be tomorrow night. He penned the note, attached it to the box that contained the outfit he had picked for her, put the small jewel box on there as well and tied it all together with a black slik ribbon.

One of the employees took the box and went to deliver it to her room.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Finaly ready Empty Re: Finaly ready

Post by Vesta Voui Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:44 am

What was this? A letter? A package? For her? Well this was unexpected. When one of the employees came to her door she had been lounging around in a t-shirt and working with beads on the floor. Yeah so she wasn't wearing anything else. Underwear of course. It was her room and she could wear what she wanted.

When he had gone she opened up the note. It was from Cad. She thought that he had forgotten or maybe had been too busy. Something. But he still wanted to do dinner and who was she to say no? Especially when he had gone through all this trouble and she didn't have anything else to do. If she had it would have been bunked.

There were clothes in the box and she looked them over. Nice choice. She especially liked the boots and the jewelry matched her hair. She was actually expected to look nice. Well, she could try for it. She only had now to get ready. Shower and donning the preliminary's she put on the stocking's first, then ankle socks before adding the boots - plain stockings with boots could make for slippery feet. She had worn fishnets before, just not this type that were decorative.

"Nice. Nice. I can do this." Then she slipped on the dress and added the gloves and jewerly. Once done she looked in the mirror and set about doing her hair, pulling it up out of her face but a few pieces down in the back. Now she was ready to go and see Cad and this is what she was wearing.
Finaly ready Vestad10

All set she left her room and went down the hall to Cad's.

Knock. Knock. Knock.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:26 am

Finaly ready Cad3Cad rushed to open the door, but paused before turning the handle to straiten his suit. He turned the handle and opened the door slowly. "My God, you are even more beautiful than I had imagined." With a step back from the door he pulled it open wider for her to enter. He bowed and motioned with his hand for her to enter.

His room was dark, lit only by candlelight. But not overly dark as there were 50 candles burning around the room. There were lavender rose petals strewn about the room and bed. There was a candle centerpiece upon the cloth covered table adorned with lavender, teal, and white roses. Place settings had been set for dinner for two. He offered her his arm to walk her to the table.

He held her chair for her and then poured her a drink ... wine? No, not their style. Root beer, ice cold root beer. "I hope you enjoy the food." Steak, lobster? No, again, not their style. Cheeseburgers and fries. He wasn't sure if she would eat and drink all the fancy stuff, but this he knew she would like.

He sat down in the chair opposite her. "I'm glad you came. I was worried that you would never want to see me again after that day in the castle." He picked up a French fry and ate it.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:43 am

Didn't he look nice in his suit with the corsage in a room lit with enough candles to be a fire hazard. She liked it, brought out a small laugh or two when she thought about the setting. It was like prom, where they served all that fancy type of food and then afterward you'd go off with your friends to eat a real meal.

Better yet, it was a cheeseburger. When she first got here she had one of those bacon cheeseburgers, so this was fine with her. He went for the fries, she took the burger in both hands, elbows on the table.

"A cute guy like you, asking a girl like me over for food, why wouldn't I come?" Taking a bite into her burger. Hey, at least she wasn't shy about eating around him. Some girls did the dainty thing and would eat in small, mouse-sized bites and end up starving themselves for the sake of presentation, but if you couldn't eat around a guy what was the point? While eating she remembered to have some manners and took her elbows off the table and put the burger down. She didn't speak until she swallowed though.

Going for her root beer she smiled at him. "Are you saying what happened at the castle was a bad thing?"
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:54 am

((Sorry it took so long, computer got a virus, all better now though.))

He smiled as he watched her eat. He took a bite from his burger and then returned to his fries not wanting them to get cold. When she asked him about him asking her over for food, he presumed it was rhetorical. But her second question needed to be answered. So he emptied his mouth and smiled. "Not at all dear, I just don't know what came over me, and now I'm worried that your expectations of me are set too high and I'm going to disappoint you."

"I do owe you some answers though, and a few other things as well." He ate another bite of burger, he wanted to see how much she remembered, not because he planned on lying or not answering her questions from before, just curiosity.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:54 am

(No problems over here! )

Oh. Of course there were things to explain as to why what happened in the castle happened. There were things that were natural, and things that were not so natural when they were over done.

While he was talking she was eating. Now, this chick could eat, let that be understood, but it's not like she was gobbling the thing down or anything. She was half-way done and held it in one hand when it came time for her to respond.

"You mean like, after you said you wanted to wait, you had a sudden change of mind and decided to say 'what the hell' and go for it anyway?" Winked at him. Sure she remembered that much. Some things were fuzzy after that, like how she was dizzy and by herself in a room of clothes..."Next thing I knew you were waiting for me to come down the hall for us to leave."
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:09 am

He blushed. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I was just completely enamored with you at that moment. For some reason I didn't want to remove my lips or hands from you. But I honestly did want to wait until we had all this before things went any further."

He ate another fry. "But I also owe you an answer to another question. You asked about my money and why I was here. I had gotten in over my head with some gambling debts. My dad refused to bail me out of trouble again. He had cut me off because I just kept going to school, never settling on a major and with any money I had left after tuition every semester, I would gamble it away."

He took a bite of his burger. "I left Earth with one million dollars. I had picked nine spots and buried one hundred thousand dollars in each spot. The remaining one hundred thousand I had on me. I put thirty thousand in my boot, spent a few thousand along the way, and was robbed for fifty thousand plus. And no, Vesta, I have no plans to go home. I'm staying in Rhy'Din."

He hoped that had explained some things to her. He wanted her to understand.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:00 pm

'At the moment.' Those were famous words. Luckily she was not one of those girls that read too much into things or only heard bits and pieces and then re-arranged those pieces with convoluted logic.

What she did hear was that he still thought that she was cute, and that he had a lot of money buried around somewhere. And that he was robbed of 50g's. Vesta was far away from being any type of gold-digger but hearing large sums of money could do things to a person.

She put down what was left of her burger and propped her elbows up on the table, fingers lacing together. "So you have nine hundred thousand dollars buried around this strange place? Maybe you should put it in a bank." The way she said it spoke interest. Money gave her ideas.

"Why are you telling me about your money? Trying to buy me off?" It was a joke.

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:25 pm

He laughed. "No sweety, not trying to buy you off, unless ..." He bounced his eyebrows up and down a few times before he winked at her. "You asked back at the castle, so I answered. Nothing more. Would you like to dance?" He rose from the table and hit the button on his CD player before offering her his hand.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:29 pm

He wanted to dance. Wonder what type of music has in that player of his. Wonder would come to an end because he was asking her to dance!

Vesta put down the burger - there was only like a bite or two left anyway. "Sure, let's dance." Reaching for his hand, her other one went for the bow-tie he was wearing and gave it a tug. "I'm sure you don't need this. Relax a little." She said as she started to sway to the beat of the music adding in a twist of her hips.

How did those bow-ties work? Tie in the front, clamp at the back. One thing she did know was that she had to get close in order to work her fingers about it.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:34 am

(I think I have it fixed now dear.)

The music was rock ballads. And his tie clipped closed right behind the bow itself. When she started fumbling with it he grinned. "Trying to undress me already gorgeous?" He ran his hands up the sides of her body thinking that he couldn't wait to get her out of that dress.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down