Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Looking for a spot....

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking for a spot.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a spot....

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:43 pm

(I hope I didn't cut into someone's turn!)

She must remember the trick. There was too much going on, at this present moment, for herself to be revealed.

Since she had told the others of their rooms she went to address the newest person at the bar. "Welcome to Tel'Ranaemyn. Will you be needing a room as well?" Asking the question she pulled a paper and pen from the bar. "I simply need for you to sign the paper. You can pay now, or pay later. We take coins, trade or service."

Keeping her attention on the lady, she worked on masking her own strength. This wasn't something she liked to do but, for now, until people filled away. It was for the best.

Hopefully the others would not need her.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:49 pm

"Yes Ma'am. I will need a room for two nights." Madeline took the the paper and signed it. She also took a small sachel out with gold coins in it.

"How much do I owe you? My name is Madeline. I was wondering if you might be hiring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:59 am

Seleen's attention was diverted from Gawain for a moment. After all, she trusted him. She kept an eye on the wolf and the woman who had arived at the bar though. She did turn her gaze to De'Ryanna.

"Merci' De'Ryanna ... I'm sorry, may I call you by your given name? And please, call me Seleen, it has been a very long time since I was a Lt. on the battlefield. The acomodations will be perfect for our needs at this time. As soon as I receive word that my coach has arived I will have our employees take our things down. Perhaps later I might request a change in venue though ... provided there is still enough room."

She smiled at her last comment, it was an attempt at a joke in regards to the amount of beings who seemed to be filtering in the door.

"And please remember to add this gentleman's needs to our tab, I assure you we will keep up with payment."

She hoped that the common areas would soon be emptying out. She didn't want her cargo to upset anyone. After a nod and a smile to De'Ryanna and another thank you, she returned her gaze and attention to Gawian. But she was still mindfull of the wolf and the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:24 pm

Madeline wanted to know if they were hiring! Such wonderful words to her that she almost forgot about composure and jumped for joy. Almost. Though she did smile at the young lady.

"Yes indeed I believe that we can offer you a place here if you really do want to join our staff. With the Inn being open and accepting people, and extra hand would be very welcome." Speaking slightly with speed, but still maintaining clarity, she looked under the bar for another set of papers.

While finding them she would address the Lieutenant. "De'Ryanna is fine, and I will not forget the man's tab. Thank you, Seleen, for your patience. We have larger rooms on the top floor of the Inn. If you are requiring them to be made a certain way, we can see about getting ou contractors on the job right away. "

Papers, she couldn't find those papers. "Madeline I will have to have the papers delivered to you. What do you do? We do need another receptionist. Right now I'm the only one. The two elves, Elessar and Armadeus, have hold over the food and the bakery. The young lady Epiphany oversees operations. We can offer you free room and board, that includes meals as long as it isn't anything to extravagant, and a weekly wage."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:20 pm

Madeline was delighted with the news!!

" I can do cleaning, cookng, bartending, and reception work. I would be delighted to join your staff. "

Madeline looked over at the reception desk, and saw someone waiting. "How about if I start now." With that Madeline walked over to the reception desk to tend the new customer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:27 am

Seleen smiled. She noticed how eager the other woman was to get to work. Madeline was it? She thought that it was great that someone would be so happy to come to a new place and just jump right in. She also smiled to De'Ryanna.

"Actualy, that sounds quite lovely. If I may I can prepare a list of things that would be helpful in making the rooms a little more comfortable. I am sure that they are already quite lovely and they probably won't need much of anything. Perhaps I could see them later this evening or tomorrow night even?"

She looked over to Madeline and smiled. She still wasn't sure if she was friend or foe, but she did relax just a little more.

"As for patience, I have it in abundance, sometimes you truly have to be patient. It definatly helps in dealing with certain beings as well."

She chuckled again. But she wasn't completely sure that her attempts at humor were being found as humorus by others so she thought that she might give up that venture ... at least for now.

She returned her attention to Gawain hopeing that he was not getting upset by her multi-tasking to address De'Ryanna while in the middle of a conversation with him. But she didn't want to be neglectfull in her duties or rude to anyone. She was really trying to be on her best behavior and attend to everything. Although for a moment, she did look past him to the window to see what time it was getting to be, she was after all expecting a coach soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:21 pm

Madeline gave him a fresh glass of water. She also found a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass and set it on the bar.

" Ok as for your first question, you are in Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn in the city of New Haven on the planet Rhydin. As for how you got here, I'm not all together sure. This my first day back in Rhydin in seven years, but if you like I could find someone who can give you more information."

Madeline watched as Daviticus cleaned his blades. Then looked at the others in the bar to see She wondered if he was some sort of trouble. Madeline gave him a fresh glass of water. She also found a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass and set it on the bar.

" Ok as for your first question, you are in Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn in the city of Rhydin. As for how you got here, I'm not all together sure. This my first day back in Rhydin in seven years, but if you like I could find someone who can give you more information."

Madeline watched as Daviticus cleaned his blades. She wondered if he was some sort of trouble. .

Last edited by Madeline on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:23 pm

She cloesd her eyes and took in the sweet metalic scent of the blood. After savoring the scent she turned her head and saw the man sitting behind her at the bar. Her eyebrow arched as she saw his blades and the blood soaked rag. While he cleaned the second blade she reached over and touched her finger to the tip and allowed the blood to drip off onto it. She made a point of putting her finger into her mouth to lick the blood off. Then she flashed him a smile, fang and all. She wanted to make sure that he was aware that he shouldn't try to start any trouble ... Something told her that it would not be in his best intrest.

((Thought maybe you might like a little back up, just to be safe. But your post in the one SL came up a little messed up, you might want to fix it. Also sweety, the town is New Haven, the Planet is Rhy'Din. No offence, just trying to help.))

((Madeline offered her a drink and kind of showed her appriciation for the back up in the other thread.))

"I am covered thank you ... Madeline is it? I just couldn't resist that sweet metalic smell. Sorry to but in, but after all, I am what I am."

She then returned her attention to the matters at hand, Gawain.

Last edited by Lt. Seleen DeChamp on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Manny had left in quite a hurry. Kahn? That name.. all those names. Something was going on here that had not taken place in a long time. All of it was making her feel antsy. There were things involved that had her very unsettled.

No time to think about that now - she had a job to do. As much as she might have wanted to, she didn't run. A brisk walk towards the bar. The tender she didn't know and.. was that? No.. couldn't be. But considering the day she had, it very well could be. Counting out those that she knew, it only left one person to be the Lieutenant.

"Lieutenant DeChamp, you package has arrived and your presence is needed immediately outside." Epiphany could have an authoritative tone when needed.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:46 pm

Busier and busier ... "Thank you ma'am. But why am I needed outside, the men could very well carry the cargo down to the rooms? I have been put in the basement as per my request. I believe the access is through the kitchen I was told. I'm not exactly sure why they need me, I thought that Manny would come to me with news of his arival. I was going to give him the instructions. Regardless, is there someone who can deliver a note to him, I could pen one right quick."

She wasn't quite done with her conversation with Gawian and she didn't want to be too rude. She was enjoying his company so much that she had even forgoten that she was wearing the ring and had been up all day after being up all night. She was happy that the cargo was here so that one of her companions could be moved to the bed and she could have her coffin for some much needed rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:15 pm

"It would be to your benefit to go outside and check on your cargo.
" Perhaps that was enough. Then again there might need to be something more. Epiphany had to close her eyes for a moment and rub the back of her neck. There was a lot of power coming from somewhere.

"Manny told me that your presence was required immediately." Maybe that would be the ticket.

It was him. But what else had happened outside? It might not have been an evil presence, but it was a strong presence.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 pm

(I hope I did this right. since De'Ryanna's leaving this area to get the new person at the desk.. I assumed I was to post here so you all here would know )

Madeline had gone off to take care of the man who took a seat at the bar. And, just as De'Ryanna was going to answer the Lieutenent about the rooms she saw Epiphany appear, but didn't have time to wonder when she got here or what she was talking about. There was a knock over there at the receptionist desk, and a rather tall and daunting man who needed to be serviced.

"Very busy night. I'm sorry, please excuse me." Spoken to the group at the bar. Gathering her skirts she left the scantity of the bar and started towards the desk and the man who was waiting there.

Determined not to let the myriad collection of people and the events to the evening, get to her, she composed herself -mentally and emotionally - as she approached the bar.

"Good evening Sir, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. As you might have noticed we are a bit busy tonight." And she was calm and composed as she spoke. So close to the door her gaze took in a portion of what was happening outside. Only a bit. Then her attention was again to the man and his companion.

"I am De'Ryanna. How may I help you?"

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 pm

((Perfect.))

Seleen nodded to her as she ran off to help the person at the desk. She had not a clear view of the desk, not that she was willing to worry about that at the moment. The lady who had just aproached her has set her into a slight state of panic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 am

De'Ryanna had gone to the desk, she could have asked her to deliver the note, but then again, she had her own things to attend too. But, for Epiphany, delivering a note meant going back to where all of that was taking place.

For once in her life her natural curiosity was being overridden by something else and she needed time to settle internal forces. No time for that now. When everything was over, she would deal with it.

"I can take your note to Manny, though I would highly suggest that you come."
A deep breath before exhaling slowly. "But please, hurry."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:40 pm

"Forgive me my rudeness everyone. Lord Cauthon, prehaps we can pick this up later." She rose from her seat and began to head for the door. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Bo standing there talking to someone ... to ... Lord Jordianthan! "Oh great, now I'm truly in trouble." Hopefully she was wrong having only seen him in a portrait that her friend carried with her.

One problem at a time, after all, she was only one person. She continued to the door and saw Manny, Shamus, and Isah over by the fireplace tending to a centaur with another woman there with them.
"My word, I take time out of my day for a nice conversation with a gentleman and the entire world goes to Hades in a hand basket."

Manny it was then. "Manny, what is going on around here? I get here and find Lord Cauthon, I'm already in trouble. You get here and a young lady comes to me with this ominous message that I am needed outside. I head outside and find you guys in here with an injured lady. And is that who I think it is? Because if it is than I am definately going to get my arse kicked now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Manny looks up and see's Seleen walk up. "Thank goodness, it has already been a very long day. We got here as per your instructions, I came in to find you and met that nice lady Ephiphany, she knows everything by the way. So while she and I were comming back in to find you we were found by an unexpected guest. Yes, it is who you think it is. Did I hear you right? Lord Cauthon is here as well?"

Manny lowered his head and shook it to and fro for a moment. "She is going to freak. She wanted to heal before she came face to face with them. Well, Ka ... Lord Jordianthan said that he would take the blame for his presence here. As for Lord Cauthon ..."

Manny looked back to his patient. "This young lady needs to be healed. I offered her the option of magic or natural. Thankfully she chose magic. I shudder to think what harm would befall us if we awoke the healer. Shamus, could you go over there and ask Lord Jordianthan to join us for a moment please. He can heal her right up."

He looked back to Seleen. "When he gets over here you and he can discuss what we are to do next. I already sent Bo to ask him if his Rangers could give us a hand tonight. He seems to be in a rather generous mood. Figured I would take it while I could. He might not be so happy later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:54 am

helping with the braiding.
Please post your replies here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53

http://telranaemyn.moonfuit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum