Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Looking for a spot....

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for a spot.... Empty Looking for a spot....

Post by Gawain Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:03 am

Shaggy-maned, wearing traveller's clothing, and carrying a satchel, Gawain stepped into the door with a sigh of relief. Finally, someplace existed where he wasn't expected to lead rebellions, do paperwork, or run laps. After a few moments of looking around, he finally waved to the person in charge of such things. "Hello, I was wondering if I could find a room, and perhaps a meal?"
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Looking for a spot.... Empty Re: Looking for a spot....

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:32 pm

Seleen stepped free from the wood and saw the Inn before her. She prayed that this place would work. She walked towards the Inn but stopped and turned around. The place from whence she entered the wood will again be home to her friend, but later. She needed time to recouperate first.

She continued forward towards the Inn and as she did she removed her cloak. It wouldn't do for the crest upon the back of her cloak to be seen. She laid the cloak across her bag and continued. As she walked she fidgeted with the ring upon her finger. She hated daylight, with or without the ring she felt it was too unnatural for her to be out in the sun after all these hunderds of years.

As she arived at the door of the Inn she stopped to read the sign. She nodded and thought to herself what timing she had. She figured there should be no problems getting the rooms she needed, first come first serve and all. She was worried that she might have to hide more than just who she would be bringing to the Inn. She might have to hide what she was bringing to the Inn.

She walked to the reception desk where she saw a gentleman being tended to. She cocked her head to the left and sort of looked at him for a moment. There was something familiar about this man. She knew that she had never met him bebore, but it wasn't like she knew him, more like knew of him. She walked over to an empty section of the counter and set her bag down beside her. She looked to the other being behind the counter and nodded.

"I am in need of three rooms. Preferably on the bottom floor or even in the basement if possable. We are in need of the dar ... well, two of us need the dark." She looked again to the Shaggy-maned man to her side. She looked away quickly so as not to get accused of staring and looked down to her bag. The crest was showing. So she moved the cloak to cover the crest before returning her attention to the clerk helping her behind the counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:30 pm

"Yes, sorry. I'm coming."

It was a hurried response coming from behind the kitchen door, across the room, behind the bar. Knew it. That's how it always happened - as soon as the post is abandoned it becomes the center of attention. She hated being late for anything. Promptness was one of top priority.

How did she know someone was there? Suffice it to say that she simply knew.

Coming out of the kitchen her head was slightly lowed as she gave a quick bush to the pure white ankle-length dress with seven various colors banded at the bottom. Pushing her dark hair back she picked up her head and a welcoming smile was upon her face.

"Greetings, and welcome to the ---" It was rare that De'Ryanna was at a lost for words. Even more rare was letting shock register on her face. That man. The last time she had seen him she was probably six years of age, and at home with her mother and brother. Now was no time to be personal. She had a job to do. The expression vanished quickly and her composure was regained.

"Welcome to the Te'Ranaemyn Inn. I could sign you in for a room here," nodding to the lady behind the man. "You as well. Though I fear we're not prepared for a basement room. We have a cellar and can have beds brought there for you if you would be willing to wait."

A pair of papers taken out she placed them on the desk with pens. "If you would please sign your name we can get you started with rooms. Food.. can be had at the bar there. We have a wonderful Master Chef."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:21 am

Seleen smiled and nodded, her smile ever so carefull and her words slow and measured, as if to be hiding something as she spoke. "Please, tend to the gentleman first, he arived previous to myself. But as you do I have a question. What is your policy on ... animals?" She didn't want to say pets as her friend was not a pet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:39 am

Scritch-scratch. "Er, yeah, that sounds great, given the distance I've Travelled. Master Chef sounds promising, beats the heck out of leaving a handful of money on a farmer's back step because of an indiscretion involving his chicken coo....er, perhaps I have said too much. Eheh." Gawain was suddenly nervous.....this young woman smelled so familiar that he almost reached up to scratch his nose. "Sorry, I tend to ramble when I'm worn out, and I've found myself in dire straits these past few weeks." Rocking back on his boot-heels, he gave both young women what he hoped was a friendly smile. "Anyhoo, that all sounds amazingly great! I'll just clear off and sit down over there...er, somewhere in the corner, if you'd like? Sorry, it's only that lately folks haven't been too keen on my company..."
Gawain
Gawain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:33 am

One look at his smile and she knew it was him. She had been told of this gentleman by someone close to her. Someone who was once close to him. She wondered if bringing her two friends here was such a good idea after all. She thought that she was far enough away from their previous home, but now she wondered.

She stepped closer to the counter to sign the parchments. When she did she knocked her cloak over and the crest shown full on. She thought to lean down and cover it again, but that would have been obvious. She figured that even if he did see it he wouldn't recognize it.

((The crest is a sheild with a blue dragon, a ball of fire and a very fancy sword down the middle. It also states the name of the person for whom the crest belongs. The crest is now available to be seen under the "checking in and out ... The Arival" in a post by Employees of The Goddess for all who wish to see it.))

She signed the parchment and looked up to the nice lady. "I will actualy not have need of three beds, only one, the softest possable. Medium to large sized. I can make the sleeping arangments for the other two rooms. But as for animals? Oh, also, will I be needing to bring them to you to sign this personaly or may I sign for all three rooms?" At that point she pulled a small satchel from the sash at her waist. "In what currency do I pay?"

She was a bit embarassed to have so many questions. She figured that they all had other things to do and she knew she could go for a nice warm bottle of bloodwine and a nap 'til sundown.

Last edited by Lt. Seleen DeChamp on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I made the crest available to be seen.)

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:51 am

The man was leaving? He really did seem to be in a hurry to get away. Perhaps the close quarters made him nervous. Talk of chickens might have given her reason to pause but many things could be done with chickens. For now she would strive to retain formality as she tried to give one of the papers to the man before he wandered off.

"Please sir, take one of these papers." For the both of them, no doubt he would be just as curious about payment as the lady behind him. Therefore she was sure to speak clearly enough for the both of them to hear in an authoritative tone.

"We have a variety of rooms, seeking to accommodate guest. They range from basic to very modern with electronic devices. The more advance the room the more it cost. They can run from a few silvers to a couple gold per night. Only one person is required to sign if it is for a group. The Signer will be the one held responsible for the account." Seeking to maintain eye contact with both of them. "We do allow for animals though we ask that horses be housed in the stables outback." Hopefully the stable hands she hired had everything as ready as they promised.

"If you are unable to pay you may be able to barter for it with an item or, with service. Our staff isn't awfully big at the moment and helping with the upkeep is a way that those who need a place, and cannot afford to pay, may still acquire rooms. Simply make your mark." She made no mention about when they had to pay but it was stressed that they sign the papers. Once that was done, they could be on their way.

"My name is De'Ryanna. Let me know if you need anything." Opting to leave out her last name.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:43 am

"De'Ryanna, gotcha. Sorry, wasn't trying to be rude, and you...." He looked over to the other young woman, and sniffed. "Wasn't trying to cut you off, either. Sorry...uhm, whassat? Looks familiar....oop, so sorry, I'm being nosy! Geez, I've just...sorry. I've not been around what you'd call civilized folk in a long time. Matter of fact, I'm just getting back from being.." He cut off, and if one could notice such things, his ears almost dropped with his voice. "...well, just say that I was a long way away, and couldn't find my way back. Take my advice, ladies, never trust talking parrots, sissy pirates, squids, or diminuitive Jamaican women who stare at you intensely and say 'him' instead of 'he'." Hey, maybe one of them was a movie buff and would pick up on what he was getting at. Who knows? Crazy world we live in.....
Gawain
Gawain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:58 am

She set the satchel upon the counter. "Inside you will find 300 gold pieces. That should be a good start. From there please run a tab for the rooms and anything else we are to be charged for. And please, include the Gentleman's room and needs on the tab as well. I do request dark and privacy though, please." She then signed the parchment.

"Is your bar stocked as of yet? I am in need of some livation." She was hoping for warm bloodwine but would settle for just the wine if need be.

It was then that she turned to the gentleman to address him directly. "No, you were not being rude, or nosy either. The crest is most likely quite familiar to you good Sir." She emphisised the Sir as if addressing a Templar Knight. "How that will bode for me is yet to be seen. I cannot disclose too much information, but I feel I must warn you. Because you see, from what I have been told, this will most definatelyt affect you ... provided you are whom I believe you to be."

She took a deep breath and sighed. "I have heard it told that an Alpha Bond is only breakable by death. Those who have shared this bond are bound for life. I am to bring home an Alpha female after many moons of absence against her will. She will be acompanied by another who was taken with her. If my words mean anything to you, and that crest is familiar to you than you know what to expect in the comming nights."

She was slightly scared that when her friend felt it too that she would be scolded for not being careful enough in hiding her presence. But she thought it might work out better this way in the end, and she will survive the scolding. "Either way, I am pleased to see that you have made it back from worlds end." She returned her attention to De'Ryanna. She thought it rude of herself to ask a question then turn her attention away, but she felt that what she had to say was too important to let herself forget. "I am sorry dear, about that bar?"

Last edited by Lt. Seleen DeChamp on Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:16 am

She was familiar, and this was no accident. This was providence, plain and simple. He bowed formally, and spoke as if from the heart. "I understand your words, and thank you for your warm hospitality. It has been far too long since I was in the company of anyone....civilized. Since the war, and the fallout, I've been literally drifting from place to place, and not to sound silly, but I've left this realm body and soul twice since I departed. I regret not being able to tell those whom I love, but I sought to protect them both from my enemies, and myself. I had no way of knowing if the Source was cleansed for sure until the very end, and I did not want to end up like the Kinslayer. The lessons of history are not to be ignored if you want to end up with anything close to a happy ending. I just wish I knew how Airtia and the twins were doing. Light manifested, I wish I could see them." A bitter laugh escaped him, and his eyes moistened slightly. "Of course, I'm almost sure they would be less than pleased to see me, given the way things turned out. You mentioned the bar....do you mind if a common wanderer tags along? I have coin, not in excess, mind you, but I do have coin. I could even buy the first round....in exchange for some conversation."
Gawain
Gawain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:44 am

"The acompanyment and conversation are most welcome. But if you know of whom I represent than you know that I simply cannot allow you to spend your coin. Hence requesting that we pay for your stay as well. You know what she would do if she found out that I was anything less than perfectly generous and hospitable to someone as important to her as yourself."

Forgetting the ring upon her right index finger that held the enchantment that allowed her to walk in the day, she presented her hand. "Lt. Seleen DeChamp M'Lord. 'Tis a most wonderful pleasure to make your aquaintance." She chose not to use his name in case he too was looking for ananimity durring his stay.

"You used the word love, she too uses that word when she speaks of you. Perhaps it might warm you to know that." She was in awe of the man standing before her. She had heard tale of him many times. He was said the be the most trusted of allies, a true and loyal friend no matter the circumstance, and a loved one, something rare in the case of the person she represented. She felt instantly safe in his presence, just as she had been told she would if she ever had the chance to meet him. But it was an odd feeling for her given that she was what she was and he was what he was. Usualy the two kinds did not mix well.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:42 am

It was nothing but her natural curiosity that was the reason for her paying attention to what was being said. She did so in a way that wasn't very intrusive at all, taking the collection of coins into her possession.

Hearing the man mention the name of her mother, De'Ryanna almost lost hold of the bag of coins. It took all of her training to maintain a blank expression on her face. She had dire need to back away from the conversation. Taking up the paper that was signed she gave a nod.

"Thank you Lieutenant DeChamp," Reading the name off the paper. "Feel free to use the Inn. The bar is stocked well and your rooms will be ready when you go to them." slow steps were taken backwards, away from the desk and towards the bar area. Though the guest were still in sight. "I go to see to your rooms."

She turned and started away then, as an afterthought she paused and made a partial turn. "Sir. The Source has been cleansed for many a year now." If he was still able to obtain the Source, he would be able to tell that she was strong in it. Always a one-sided thing - at least for her - she could never tell a male Channeler. That said,s he quickly turned to vanish into the kitchen.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:59 pm

DeChamp.....OH, but that nagged at his memory! Both women were so familiar, and when he saw De'Ryanna's expression, then listened to Lt. DeChamp, he lost his breath and sneezed. At the same time. Uncomfortable, yeah? "I should know you. Both of you, for you bear the scents of....of....." Scrubbing at his hair in frustration, he bit his lip to keep from swearing, then stilled himself, seeking the void and fiinding it for once. "I apologize, ladies, my memory does not seem to be entirely intact. It is as if someone stripped things, here and there, from my mind over the course of the last....Light, two years? Three? Have I really been away that long?" Why did his hair stand on end so? A Sister? Here? "Many a year....? Yes...something about the Choden Kal....a lost hand....Light, what is wrong with me? It's all right there, but I can't grab it from the ether! It's like fishing for minnows with your bare hands!" Deep breath, boy, that's it. His face slid from frustrated to plain and calm. "My apologies once again. It seems that there is a great deal I need to ask. From the both of....okay, she's gone..? Wow, I've only known of one other woman that could just slide out of a room while you talked to her, and...wait? Nah, couldn't be. I haven't been gone that long."

Have I?
Gawain
Gawain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:03 pm

"M'Lord, 'tis not I that you know. Although perhaps you have heard me mentioned on occassion as I have you. The scent you taste is not mine, it is hers, perhaps them both. I am under strict orders to not metion the names of my two companions, but please, allow me to say this to you and it might help you some."

She lowered her head and shook it for a moment whispering to herself ... <vqw> "Goddess forgive me." She looked up to him. "M'Lord, your Alpha fireball misses her Alpha furball. She is on her way home. I cannot say anything more without seeking her coucil first. I felt the need to inform you of this given the hold that the bond has over the two of you. She will know you are here when she arives, I assumed that you too would feel her once she entered the realm. I am a little nervous about bringing them back here after such a long time away, it has been something like five or so Earth years since their abduction."

She was very nervous now, she looked around to see if anyone else was around to hear what they were talking about. She had chose this location because it was between where her friends had lived before and some lands that were willed to one of them by a not so holy Paladin.

She took her seat at the bar and looked for the bar keep.
"Do you serve bloodwine here? I would love a warm glass of it if possable." She returned her attention to her companion while the bar keep looked for the wine she requested. "I am not sure if I can help you with anything you are missing ... but I have heard many a tale of your greatness, I am willing to try." She pulled a piece of paper from her satchel, it was a scroll, and on that scroll was a list ... the list of the Gods and Goddess of Rhy'Din. She held it in her lap under the counter in order to show him if he needed a reminder of that part of his past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:27 am

His eyes narrowed as some familiar ground was tread. "You speak of the Alpha bond as if you know something. Most humans don't....which means you're either not human, or your...goddess, did you say?....isn't. Either way, it bodes ill for me. You're either slayer, shifter, or sucker, someone once told me." A mirthless laugh followed, with a smile behind it that held what seemed to be too many teeth. Quietly, now. "Is your master coming to kill me? That would be a shame.....it seems that that's become a pastime in the past few....uhm, I dunno, months? Years?" Yeah, bitterly now. "Huh. One guy got good at it, too. Did it twice. Well, he thought he did. Who was I to dissapoint him? He seemed so happy with himself....ah well. This will never do. Come, have a drink with me. Maybe one, maybe many drinks. However many it takes to dull it, anyway. There was something..." His voice caught as he saw the doors open, admitting a shaggy wolf, its pelt hued pure silver. Gawain's head tilted, as did the wolf, and a satisfied smile broke out on his face.
Spoiler:
Gawain
Gawain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:05 pm

She giggled, how could she resist. "M'Lord, as you so eloquently put it, I am sucker, she is sucker and our third is shifter same as you only different. And we wish you no ill will at all. Not that I could bring harm to an omnipotent being such as yourself ... that is unless you gave that up ... "

She handed him the scroll:
The Gods of RhyDin

RhyDin, God/dess of RhyDin, Neutral

Seifer, God Of Bandits, Evil

Lexi, Goddess of Dark, Light and the path of souls, Neutral

Gotha, God of Valor, Good

Amente Quri, Goddess of the Sun, Neutral

Barjin Akkuris, God of Magic, Good

Duo Maxwell, God of Death, Neutral

Tyger, Goddess of Death, Neutral

Gabriel Lucard Daine, God of all Races, Neutral

Ryu Juini, God of Dragons, Neutral

Venis Sanderson, Goddess of Fire

Srival UhSoth, God of Death, Neutral

Jynx Amen-Ra Romheart, Goddess of Love, Good

Khryseis Dulambor, Goddess of Birth, Good

Phrost, God of Ice, Neutral

Reno, God of War, Neutral

Raes, God of Tyranny, Neutral

Chad Rukes II, God of Chaos, Evil

Azlin Zoi, Goddess of Animals, Neutral

Girl, Goddess of Retribution, Good

Ryu Darkstarr, God of Thunder and Lightning, Neutral

Shimshill Tanyen, God of Time, Neutral

Koz, God of Strength, Neutral

Valrek Dranor, God of Wisdom, Neutral

Lord Gawain Cauthon, God of Nature, Neutral

Beatrix, Goddess of Slaughter, Evil

Ka'Lourin, God of Repent, Neutral

Hazuki, God of Energy, Good

"When you said that some things were fuzzy, no pun intended, I thought this might come in handy. I carry it in case I need it to get something or somewhere here in Rhy'Din and her crest is not recognized. After all, her name is upon this list as well. But we're not here to harm you M'Lord, she loves you as always and even in her weakened state, she would protect you to the death."

She just knew that she was going to end up in big trouble, but how could she not do all she could to help someone so important to her friend? She saw the wolf enter the room and froze. A look of complete and utter terror entered her eyes and she began to softly quiver. Her leather pants an vest creaked as she tensed up and moved slightly in her seat. She trusted the creature by her side ... But this other one ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:07 am

It had been seven years since Madeline's adoptive mother had sent her to a boarding school for wayward girls on the outskirts of Rhydin. Now at the age of eighteen, she was free of nuns with rulers, tests, and all the other mundane chores the nuns made her do.

Madeline never really understood why her mother sent her away. So she got into some mischief here and there, skipped school, had poor grades, no biggie. Of course in hind sight, Madeline knew now that the convent had been the best place for her.

Madeline had been walking for near about four hours when she found herself outside the Wandering Hills Inn. None of her family knew she was out of school, Madeline wanted to keep that as a surprise.

The Inn looked nice from the outside, so Madeline decided to stay the night and then head home tomorrow. As she walked in she couldn't help but to notice the gorgeous architecture. She had forgotten just how beautiful the building in Rhydin were. As she made her way into the lobby she heard voices. She walked to the front desk to check in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:30 pm

It was getting way too crowded in here for Seleen's taste. She kept her eyes on the wolf as she spoke. "M'Lord, perhaps we can cintinue this another time? I suddenly feel the need to retire to my room." She tried to move but seemed to be frozen in her seat with the terror of all these new beings suddenly entering the room ... Especialy the wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:09 am

Gawain saw the concern in her eyes, and motioned for Silverback to come closer. "Silvie's not harmless at all, no need to be afraid. I wouldn't attack humans or humanoids." A quiet smile came to his lips. There's one thing I don't understand. I don't remember ever asking or being asked to become a god. Due to my gift, I simply have a natural balance in nature. To be quite honest, whilst I was away, I met a very wise old man who furthered my training. I came to worship as he does, and we adhere to a Monotheistic faith. So....mayhap the authors of that missive were being overly gracious. A short pause, then rose from his crouched position to his full height of six feet and eight inches. "Say...do you know the proprieter of this inn? She is very familiar to me, and I would like a chance to speak with her privately. With a small chuckle, he grinned. "Say, mayhap the bar is stocked with some good rum." Another grinned formed as he spoke. Never did like it before, but after being in the middle of an ocean with, as the Poet says: Water, water everywhere, and not a drop to drink. Still, the rum took some getting used to. Some of the harsher brands can feel as if you had been playing in traffic, and had been barrelled over by an 18-wheeler. "

A small sigh erupted from his throat as he noted her hurry. "I understand your concern, but Silverback isn't into humans. No offense, but he says you guys taste awful. Actually, he said that the only way to prepare a human in order for it to taste better save one. You take a large plank, and nail the human to it. After three days of curing, you remove the human, then eat the board."

Last edited by Gawain on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gawain
Gawain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:29 pm

Madeline's jaw almost hit the floor when she heard the man talking. She would know that voice anywhere, it was Gawain. Gawain was one of the main reason she stayed in trouble. When Madeline was skipping school, or causing mischief, he for some reason always was there to witness it. Needless to say he was the one that also told her mother.

Madeline didn't want to take a chance of being notice, so she quickly put the hood of her cloak on and made her way to the bar.

Last edited by Madeline on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:17 pm

She chuckled at his comment, how could she resist. "But, M'Lord, you know I am not human." Still, the plank joke was funny. She felt a little more at ease now. The wolf didn't frighten her nearly as bad any more. The growing crowd did still have her a little unsettled, but she was safe, she knew that.

"Just so you know, regardless of being a God or not, that will never change the way they feel about you. I am sure that your religion played no part in why they called you friend. Hopefully, I can come to call you the same. I am so new to Rhy'Din that I can honestly say I have never been here before this week. I don't know anyone here, unfortunately, not even the young lady who checked us in, I'm sorry. But she does remind me slightly of someone my friends told me about. Another person they called friend. I may be wrong though, there were so many stories. Many of them incuded you."

She looked towards the door. She knew that the time was growing near, she figured that she wouldn't be in too much trouble for a dear friend being here. She was just worried that if friends can find them ... so can enimies. The last thing she needed was a Drider or a Lych finding them and causing chaos. A slight smile surved on the right side of her lips as she thought to herself ... or any scorned ex-lovers.

When he stood up he again drew her eyes back to him. "My goodness, you are even taller than I had first noticed. I am impressed." She half chuckled. "I knew she liked 'em tall but wow. But I am sure that there is more to you than your height, otherwise you would have never earned the title of 'best friend'. I can see why she loves you so much though, I just feel safer being near you. It must be wonderful to have a friend such as yourself. I truly hope we can become friends as well."

She saw the woman cover her head with her hood and she raised an eyebrow. It seemed that many people came here to hide away from the rest of the world. She figured she had picked a good location for the recouperation of her friends. She also thought that the presence of Lord Cauthon would help in that recouperation. It would do her friends good to have at least one other friend around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:59 pm

Madeline gave the lady Gawain was talking to a nod and a friendly smile before she reached the bar. Just because she didn't want Gawain to notice her, didn't mean she did not want to make friends. Madeline didn't have many friends at the convent, and she so desperately wanted to have a fresh start in Rhydin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:31 pm

Seleen smiled back at the woman with closed lips. Best not to give away anything that might cause problems. She returned her gaze to Gawain and hoped that the Lady found her smile harmless and welcoming. She meant no harm to anyone here, mostly because from what she had heard about most of the inhabitants of Rhy'Din, she would get her arse handed to her on a platter. She had not been on the battle feild in almost two hundred years, she was definately a little rusty.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:33 pm

What a night this was turning out to be. She had left the interior of the Inn due to the conversation that was going on and the way she had been feeling about it all. It was simply too much, too soon, and a thing she was not prepared to handle. When something like that is going to happen, a person should be warned. That way they can be prepared. A sudden blast from the past was no way to start off a persons evening.

And pacing the area outside the kitchen door was no way to continue the evening. She had to take care of the customers. Composing herself she entered back in. Through the kitchen and back into the main room. Just as she was about to speak she noticed that the scene had changed. A woman had joined the group at the bar. And... was that a wolf inside the Inn as well?

How things change once the post is abandoned.

"Hello and welcome to Tel'Ranaemyn, please excuse me, I will be with you in a moment." De'Ryanna looked at the newest arrival at the bar as she said those words. Then to the others, looking between Lt. DeChamp and Gawain.

"Your rooms are ready," hopefully they would not ask her how she knew, it might be tricky to explain.

"Lieutent, as you requested, your rooms are situatied in the basement. I'm sorry to say that we were not prepared for actual rooms to be in that area so, for now until we can get more crew, you will have to share with the wine cellar." she hoped that would do for now. "We have made a temporary room there, compacting the wine racks so you all will be comfortable. You can reach the cellar by going through the kitchen."

Now for the male. "Your room is up the steps, fifth door on the left. "

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:54 pm

"Thank you Ma'am," she replied sincerely. Madeline was enjoying her drink, and what seemed to be Gawain's confusion. She wondered had happened to him over the years. Had he gone senile or had he hit his head on a rock? Either way, she was enjoying his confusion. Madeline was definitely glad to be back in Rhydin.

Last edited by Madeline on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum