Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A lone soul finds his way to the INN

2 posters

Go down

A lone soul finds his way to the INN Empty A lone soul finds his way to the INN

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:36 pm

Walking from what seems like months or years he finds himself at the doorstep of the INN. Shrugging a little and mumbling a little "Well it is a good time to rest my feet for a bit". He opens up the door and walking into the INN. With every foot step that he does it looks like smoke is coming off of the soles of his boots but as soon as he lifts his foot up there is no scarring from the smoke.

He scans the INN with his eyes which honestly when looking right at them looks like they have a fire going on within them. Again he mumbles to himself "Nice place".

He looks for the receptionist to try and find a room in the INN.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

A lone soul finds his way to the INN Empty Re: A lone soul finds his way to the INN

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:25 am

At this rate she was never going to get back to her room and the patient that awaited her there. No sooner had she started up the steps then she was alerted to someone at the desk. Instead of taking the tray with her, she set it on the bottom step - it would be okay there. Brushing her hands on her long silver skirt, De'Ryanna turned and headed back to the desk.

Not only did she see someone there, she also saw traces of smoke coming from the ground. A burning smell settling about the air as well. She would have to take care of that after she saw to the man's needs.

A smile as she came up to the desk. "Greetings. Welcome to Tel'Ranaemyn. Can I help you? Get you a glass of water perhaps?" She was only trying to be nice. The man seemed to have come from a fire. he might be thirsty.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

A lone soul finds his way to the INN Empty Re: A lone soul finds his way to the INN

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:34 am

He stops and looks at the INN keeper, then bows and nods his head. "Yes I would like some water please I have been walking from what seems like days".

He keeps scanning the Main Hall and looks back at the INN keeper. "I would also like a room please."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:53 am

The water was a definate need and a room was doable as well. Reaching for the stack of papers underneath the desk she pulled forth two. "Surly I can get you a room. What type of room would you like? They range from small to large, plain not modern with the use of electricity. All of the rooms have plumbing, though some of the smalller ones do not have private showers. There is a communial shower room to compensate."

Some people did not mind, and it helped to cut back on cost. "We take money, trade, or services as payment for your rooms. You do not have to pay now, you can choose to pay when you leave. What you must do before leaving the desk is to sign the paper." The paper basically said what she had just explained, though in a bit more detail. There was also a layout of the Inn and a schedule for the Kitchen.

"And, if you go right over there to the bar I am sure that Madeline will be able to provide you with water and anything else you might need from the bar. My name is De'Ryanna."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:03 am

He looks at her with a smile and nods. "My name is Shuda and thank you I would like a large room please with a private bathroom, and modern utilities please. I hope this will cover the expenses".

He puts his hand into one on his pockets and pulls out a platinum coin and puts it on the counter for her.

He then take the pen and signs his name. With that he goes to the bar and sits on one of the bar stools and looks at the lady there.

"Um..Excuse me I would like a glass of water please."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:40 am

Madeline saw the new hansome gentleman at the bar, and went to take his order."Good day Sir, my name is Madeline, can I get you something else to drink?" Madeline poured him a nice cold glass of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:43 am

"Shuda" De'Ryanna called after him and followed. He had made his payment - it was certainly enough to cover his stay for quite a while - but had left the desk without getting his key.

She had checked the papers to make sure that she had a room available that he requested. Key in hand she made her way to the bar and to where he was. "Shuda, you have forgotten your key. " She held it out to him, it was tagged with the room number. "Room 302. Third floor, second door on your left when you come off of the stairs. It should suit your needs. If you require anything else, do not hesitate to ask."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:50 am

He shakes his head. "Water will fine for now but thank you."

He turns around in his seat and looks at De'Ryanna and chuckles "Oh sorry about that" and takes the key from her hand and lightly bows his head. "Thank you." He turns back to the Lady at the bar.

"How much for the water?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:07 am

"You're welcome."
Now that he had his key and everything seemed to be in order, De'Ryanna left the bar and headed back to the steps, stopping to pick up the tray she had left there.

The water in the pot was probably leaning on the cold side now, but she would deal with that back in the room. For now she would head upstairs and check on her patient. That was her intention.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:49 am

"On the house for you Sir, Might I offer you a bite too eat?" For some reason Madeline was feeling very flirtatious today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:50 am

He chuckles a little. "Yes please, what do you have on the menu?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:53 am

Madeline gave a bratty grin"Food. Sorry I couldn't help that. Most anything you would like Sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:57 am

He gives a smile. "Then I guess I will have the pheasant with brown gravy and a house salad."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:01 am

"You got it!! Just give me a few minutes." Madeline made her way to the kitchen and started cooking. While the pheasent and gravey cooked she put together the house salad. She stuck her head out the door."If you would like Sir you can take a seat at one of our tables, and I'll bring out your dinner whne it is ready."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:05 am

"Thank you" is all he replied as he walked over to the closest table all the while, while he was walking smoking was coming the sole of his boots when his boots touched the floor. And again when he lifted his foot there did not seem to be any scarring on the wood floor.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:27 am

Madeline finished cooking the pheasent to a golden brown, and lightly basted it with gravy. She also cooked some rice to go with it. She put the plate and utensils on a trey with the salad and took them out to where Shuda was sitting. She placed the meal and the utensils in front of him."Here you go Sir, may I get you anything else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:31 am

He shakes head. "No thank you, I think this is fine. And thank you I know that it is late at night".
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:34 am

No problem, Sir! It's my pleasure. Now if you will excuse me, I have a kitchen to clean."Madeline quickly made her way to the kitchen and cleaned her mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:54 am

He looks sits eating his food and drinking his water. When was the last time he was able to eat in peace? He has no clue it has been a long time. After he was done he picks up his empty plate and things and puts it on the bar.

"Thank you again for the food". With that he starts to head up to his room.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down