Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Old Places And Old Faces...Maybe? {Open}

3 posters

Go down

Old Places And Old Faces...Maybe? {Open} Empty Old Places And Old Faces...Maybe? {Open}

Post by KyleSanderson Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:57 pm

His eyes glanced around, taking in the front of that familiar location. It had been so long since he had been here, it had been so long since he had seen this place. Standing there, just taking in the entire scene in front of him, he finally reached down and picked up the two bags that he had brought with him. Those bags picked up and a few steps taken, coming to a stop once more. His attention coming to the door just before him now, thinking to himself for a moment before before finally taking the few more steps needed, hand reaching out and turning the knob on the door and opening that door. Few steps taken and entering in he went. Stopping only to turn around and close the door behind himself.

Turning back around those familiar eyes of his too in the area he was in, the all too familiar room
"Well this place looks the same, I wonder if anyone is around..." Walking to one of the seats there in that room, he set those two bags down on that chair, and his hand went into his hoodie pocket, still always wearing those hoodies, some things never change. Pulling out a picture now from that hoodie pocket his eyes glanced down to it and he gazed at it for a few moments. "You two would love this place now, I need to bring you both here sometime." Sliding that picture back into that hoodie pocket his eyes began to look around once more, looking for someone, anyone.

Moving to one of those empty seats there, he turned and finally sat down, but just for a moment before he had to stand back up once more, he never was the best when it came to sitting still.
"Maybe I'll just stay here and see if someone comes, probably not the best thing for me to just go find a empty room..yeah...that's not my best idea..." Still always talking to himself something else that hadn't changed about him. His attention now going to a window and his movements followed suit, walking him to that window, stopping and looking out that window, beginning to kill sometime before doing what he'd do best. Find something to get into.
KyleSanderson
KyleSanderson

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Old Places And Old Faces...Maybe? {Open} Empty Re: Old Places And Old Faces...Maybe? {Open}

Post by Telguest Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:52 am

photo ELara_zpsc7f7c59f.png

E'Lara

•|•|•|E'Lara was just coming from the laundry with a basket of freshly laundered sheets.  It was time to change the linens in the rooms that weren't occupied.  She was on her last set of rooms when she noticed the young man waiting near the front desk.

Setting her basket in a chair, the portly elf made her way to the front desk.  Though there was a bit of a penguin like waddle to her walk, her steps were quick.  Not a single grey hair was out of place in her loosely tied bun upon her head.  She brushed her hands down the skirts of her plain cotton frock of blue.

She reached the desk not even a little winded, as her size would make one assume, and stepped up to address the young man. "Welcome to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn.  How can I help ya, young man?"  She raised a quill and opened the log book, she was poised to write.

Last edited by Telguest on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Telguest

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Old Places And Old Faces...Maybe? {Open} Empty Re: Old Places And Old Faces...Maybe? {Open}

Post by KyleSanderson Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:52 pm

His attention had been on the outside world watching what was going on out there. It was only after he had heard the woman speak that he turned around slowly, his eyes coming to rest on her, his head tilting. For a few moments you would think that she was the first person that he had ever seen in his life.

Finally after a few moments of himself just kind of looking at her, he blinked and snapped back to reality and realizing just how in some ways stupid he must have looked at that moment. Bringing a hand up to the back of his head and a small almost embarrassed laugh left him.
"Oh umm, Hi. I didn't think anyone was there...well i didn't see anyone there." Another almost more nervous scratching of the back of his head followed once more and a quick glance around before back to that woman "Wait did you just...you weren't here the whole time were you?"

He finally brought his hand away from his head thinking a bit once more, realizing that he was doing nothing but rambling once again. "Oh yeah how can you help me, right. Was there happening to be a room open, something that...you wouldn't mind be occupied for a good while?"
KyleSanderson
KyleSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:53 am

E'Lara

•|•|•|E'Lara smiled at the young man.  "No, I might be sneaky, but I'm not that good.  I just came up from the laundry and happened to see you here waiting."  There was a smile to go with her words.  The young man was lucky, he had caught the elf in a rarely seen good mood.

E'Lara knew there were rooms open, she had been changing linens in the rooms that were empty all day.  "We do indeed have rooms available.  What type of room would you be needing?  We have large suits all the way down to small rooms.  All rooms have indoor plumbing but not all of the smaller rooms have a private shower.  We do have a communal shower for those guests to use.  Most of our rooms are equipped with electricity, but not all of them.  We find that some guests don't wish to use such modern conveniences.  Our prices range from fifty silver to four gold a week, depending on the room you choose."

She pulled some papers out from under the desk.  One was the contract he would have to sign that says he would settle up his bill for his room rent, and any expenses incurred, before he leaves.  He had to sign that to get a room.  "If you don't have coin to pay for your room, we also take goods or services in exchange."  She glanced at the ledger to make sure that none of the rooms were reserved while she waited for him to tell her what kind of room he needed.

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleSanderson Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:41 pm

He had listened to all of the things that the woman had said and he nodded his head here, and nodded his head there, making sure that she knew he was listening as well. Once she had finally finished speaking, his eyes glanced down to the papers that had been set out on the desk in front of him. Himself, moving to the desk as well, eyes continuing to read those papers.

His gaze shifted back up to that woman now and a smile was offered into her direction.
"Oh yeah, I'll be able to pay for any amount of days that I spend here or anything that I get or well anything at all. Just show me where to sign and I'll get out of your hair. Well I'm guessing you have things that you still need to do and I don't want to keep you."

Another small smile was offered in her direction and his eyes shifted away from her once more almost nervously in some ways his attention going back down to the papers in front of him.
KyleSanderson
KyleSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:13 am

E'Lara

•|•|•|E'Lara smiled at him.  She pointed to a spot on the bottom of the page that she had set before him.  "Don't you be worrying about all that young man.  You just go ahead and sign the paper right here.  My work can hold just fine while I help you."  She had a soft smile for him.

She put a pen out for him to sign the paper and then looked back at the ledger.  "Now, I need to be knowing your name and what size of room you want so that I can get you the key and put your name in the ledger.  She was even willing to show him to his room if he needed it.  She didn't meet too many people who were polite enough to worry about her getting back to her chores.  It was nice to see.

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleSanderson Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:35 am

He stood there, listening to everything that she had just said, and a nod of his head followed, his eyes shifting back down to the paper once more "Oh yeah, you would need that stuff wouldn't you? Well...I'm Kyle...Kyle Sanderson, and I guess, maybe a medium sized room, or a small one, I really don't know. I mean, it is just mean and these two bags. Not like i have much anymore really."

Finally picking up the pen that had been set down in front of him, he scribbled his name where he was supposed to and looked back to the woman, once it was done and setting the pen back down on the desk.
KyleSanderson
KyleSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:55 am

E'Lara

•|•|•|E'Lara smiled as she wrote the name he had given her into the ledger.  "S. A. N. D. E. R. S. O. N?"  She looked up for a nod or yes or something.  Then she turned to get a key from behind the desk.

Once his paper was signed, she pulled it back and added it to the pile that it went into.  "Aright young man.  That will be room one hundred and five for you."  She handed him the key and the papers that she had for him.  It included the hours for the bar, and a map of the grounds.  A few other useful tips and pieces of info were also included.

She offered him a very nice smile as she closed up the ledger.  "Would you like for me to show you to your room?  She was headed up the stairs anyway because she had more rooms to finish. 

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:40 am

Ravyne had just finished visiting with Angel.  She seemed, better .. though Ravyne knew there was something else wrong with the vampire.  Angel wouldn't spill whatever it was, so she left it at that, Ravyne wasn't one to press for information regardless of who it was. So with a hug between two friends and promises to visit more often now that they where both around more Ravyne left and headed down stairs. Just to see what kind of trouble she could stir up!

Down the stairs she would go and as she did a familiar voice hit her ears. No way .. no effin way! Seems like trouble was about to find her. Ravyne took a moment to compose herself, pausing only a second or two before sneaker covered feet took her down the rest of the steps. " That's alright love, I can take him to his room. " That wicked little smile on her face, arms crossing over her chest. Blast from her past standing right in front of her? Time to play it cool Ravyne like you always do.
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleSanderson Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:44 am

That was easy enough, and here he had thought that it might be a bit more complicated then that. Maybe he had convinced himself that he'd some how not be able to get a room or something. He didn't really know, but that was how he thought anymore these days not that, that was a bad thing of course! Then again, maybe it was might just have been up to the person judging him at that moment. Regardless though all this thinking to himself was just another way for him to procrastinate actually doing even the littlest of things currently. But hey now was as good of a time as ever to finally go see his new home..right?

Before he could answer the woman, he heard a familiar voice, a very familiar one, one that it had seemed like it had been lifetimes since he had heard. That voice caused him to turn, what might have felt like slow motion at least for him, as he turned slowly, that familiar figure coming into his view. Stopping finally as he was completely facing her, his gaze taking her in, himself taking just this whole moment in. Someways feeling very surreal someways not so much, again not that, that was a bad thing.

The only movement coming from him now was him setting his bags back down once more and a few moments later his mouth finally opening, it took long enough.
"Yeah, if you wouldn't mind please. She can take me to my room. One hundred and five.." One hand had finally found it's way into that front hoodie pocket of his, that hoodie so easily seen how beat up it was, she should have remembered it, he always wore it back then as well. "Hi Ravyne." His other hand lifted up, offering a wave just after that.
KyleSanderson
KyleSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:43 pm

She stood there a moment, dark eyes looking him over that wicked little grin still on her face. Ravyne hadn't changed much, same baggy jeans, same chains hanging all over the place, same sneakers on her feet. Well no outward changes at least. "What's the matter Love. Cat got your tongue?." Arms uncrossed and she let sneaker covered feet take her to the counter. Right hand picking up one of his bags.

"Room one o' five. Alright, let's get going then. " Wow she wasn't wasting any time. What the hell was wrong with her? Memories and emotions, something she wasn't good with where starting to bubble inside her. She just got back, she wasn't ready for this. A couple steps were taking from the counter, stopping and turning just a bit to look back at him. " Ya coming or what Doll?"
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleSanderson Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:17 am

His head tilted slightly hearing her words and a quick shake of his head followed shortly after. One of his arms reaching down now and picking up his other bag, and his head turned to the woman who had been helping him, and he offered a quick smile to her. "Thank you for all of your help, I appreciate it, I really do." Now that, that was taken care of, his own feet moved him, up next to where Ravyne was, and finally reaching her his head turned to look at her while they walked.

"I'm coming..I'm just slow. But I mean you know me right, when am I never slow? Wait...don't answer that..." Continuing to walk with her, following where she was going, after all she knew this place better then he did, right? "Yeah one hundred and five, that's the room she said. I have no clue where it is, it's been so long since I've been here. So, how's things been with you?" Wow he jumped right into that, one thing about her, she was always the easiest person for him to talk to. Then and now.
KyleSanderson
KyleSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:38 am

E'Lara

•|•|•|E'Lara smiled at the young man, and then at the young lady that had offered to aid him in finding his room.  She didn't remember the young lady working there, but perhaps she just knew where the room was and was offering to be of help.  Which was perfectly alright with her.

With a pleasant smile she gave a single nod.  "I don't mind a bit.  You two have a lovely day now.  And it was no bother at all young man.  If you need anything you can find me around.  My name is E'Lara."  She let the two of them walk away and she resumed her laundry duties.

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Wicked little grin crossed her face after he asked his question. But she would leave the answer to that question unsaid. He knew what she was going to say! Once he was at her side, she would lead him to the steps and up to the first floor. What hasn't she been up too? Chasing this and running from that. Yeah know, Ravyne things! But how to put that into words ... when things were already going weird.

"Oh a little bit of this and a whole lot of that. You know, letting my mouth get me in trouble. Same old same old. Just got back a few days ago. What brought you back around?" Dark eyes gave him a sideways glance as they walked down the hall towards his room. Hey look .. speak of the devil there was his door!
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleSanderson Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:01 am

Before he had, had a chance to answer her, she had stopped at his door, but there was just one problem when she stopped. Typical Kyle fashion he didn't stop, and he just walked right past the door only a few steps before he stopped. A quick turn of his head and he noticed that she had stopped so he backed up, back to where she was standing, his face changing color just slightly."Oh yeah, i suppose I should have stopped. I...I meant to do that. Yeah, let's go with that."

Reaching out now, he slid that key in and unlocked the door, turning the doorknob sideways and opening the door now, turning his head back to her once more, he finally offered another smile in her direction before stepping to the side."What brought me back here? I honestly have no idea why, I'm still trying to figure that out. Though, I think it was time to fix things at least that's the idea. After you."
KyleSanderson
KyleSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:27 am

Dark eyes watched him just keep on walking, a shake of her head was given and arms folded across her chest. She had to laugh though, no matter what was going on inside of her head right now, that was funny. Kyle was still Kyle. And right now that was a good thing. At least someone was still the same around here. "Of course you did Doll. Somethings never change do they?"

Sneaker covered feet took her inside his room after he opened the door. A few steps were taken inside, those dark eyes glancing around for just a moment before Ravyne turned to look back at him. " I'm surprised you didn't come running back for Angel. Seems like that's why a few of the people are back around. " She wasn't going to question his fix things reply. Ravyne knew, part of what he meant.  But it that case, it was both of them that needed to fix things.
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleSanderson Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Once she had finished speaking he stepped in closing the door behind him, for no real reason really, just to close it. He took a few steps in, his eyes spotting the bed and he started to the bed stopping just short of it, his head turning, his eyes falling back upon her once more."Running back for Angel? Well this might seem really bad, and I do apologize for it but..."He brought a hand up to the back of his head scratching the back of it just a bit, yes he still had that annoying habit of his too.I honestly have no clue what happened with Angel or anything. I suppose it was just coincidence that I came back at the same time."

Hand moved back down from the back of his head and he brought it back down, taking a hold of the bottom of his hoodie and pulling it off himself and setting it on the bed as he took a seat on the floor in front of the bed."Sit on the bed, I promise i won't bite, not like I can reach you anyways here on the floor. By the way, it was nice hearing your laugh again."He offered a smile and motioned to the bed with his head, his eyes remaining on her as he stretched out for a moment before folding his legs up under him.
KyleSanderson
KyleSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down