Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Breakfast That Wasn't

2 posters

Go down

The Breakfast That Wasn't Empty The Breakfast That Wasn't

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:47 pm

It was the breakfast, she had been told she needed to eat a big one, and she had fully planned on cooking and eating a full breakfast. Moving about the kitchen, she went to the cupboard that she stored her cookware in, grabbing out four skillets of different sizes, taking them all to the stove, and placing them on corresponding burners to their sizes. Next she went to the fridge to grab out, the ham, bacon, eggs, sausage and the fat she was going to fry the items in. Placing them all on the counter next to the stove, before moving to get some paper towel to make a bed for the fried foods to drip away some of the grease that would be attached. She was not the sort that patted things, but she did let the oils run off, a bit. Next she put fat in all but one of the pans, the pan she was planning on using for the pancakes she wasn’t putting anything in that one yet. She liked to cook her pancakes in butter, not fat. And the pancakes took longer to mix up then the other foods. As the fat was melting, or grease heating if you rather, she went to grab a empty bowl. Into the empty bowl went all the ingredients for pancakes, light and fluffy pancakes sounded yummy. Covered in syrup.

After the batter was made, she took the bowl to the stove, grabbing the butter out of the fridge on her way. Putting a nice amount on the bottom of the pan, she would turn the heat on under it as well. She might work as a manager in a coffee shop but she did know her way around the kitchen, Grams would not of had it any other way. She was hungry from all the energy that she had used, surely that was the reason and not the vampire blood that she had in her veins. She wished that Xavier was here, so she could tell him about the lesson, and how well it went. Excited she was about success of it. When he learned new things he shared them with her, but now she learnt she could do things too, and he was gone. But she was okay with that, it was important to her that he help his friend, she would not want to keep him from helping his dear friend.

The sausage was placed in one pan, the ham in another and the bacon and eggs would wait. Wooden spatula was picked up to move the sausage and ham around the pans. It was then that the pan for the pancakes had gotten hot enough, she picked up the bowl and dropped three pancakes in the skillet. She had a habit of cooking more then she would need for one sitting, and the leftovers always found homes if not in her fridge then to other mouths. Stirring the meat once more, so all sides would be a nice brown, before flipping the pancakes. Once those three items were done, the meat was put upon the paper towel, and the pancakes were put upon a plate. The pan for the pancakes and the pan for ham were ignored, as she placed the bacon in the fresh pan, and the eggs she cracked them and cooked them in the sausage grease. Not a bite was taken, not while she was cooking, the smells in the house, suddenly hit her. The bacon and eggs, her hand lifted up to her head, pressing against it, suddenly she felt very nauseous. She just needed to eat right? The smell she wasn’t sure what one when it hit her nose, but it just..was not working with her. Her hands shot out to turn off the burners, before she ran from the kitchen to the first floor bathroom, where she proceeded to loose the contents of what was left from the night before. She did not feel good, not good at all, and the only thought she had was she wished that Xavier was back already.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

The Breakfast That Wasn't Empty Re: The Breakfast That Wasn't

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:21 pm

After she felt well enough to stand, she did just that, cleaning herself off, and using the washcloth with cool water to rinse off her face. Rinsing and ringing out the washcloth she set it on the back of the sink. Next was a nice warm shower. Already she was starting to feel better as she got out of the shower, wrapping herself into a towel, she would make her way up the stairs. Staying away from the kitchen, and thankfully the odors of bacon and eggs did not follow her. Once upstairs she dressed in a sundress, she had to go to work, but she decided a trip to the store was in need and she did not want to wear her work clothes, until she had to.

Slipping bare feet into a pair of sandals she made her way back down the steps. The sundress she had slipped on tied on each shoulder, was a turquoise blue with a small flowered pattern. Once she reached the bottom step and turned into the kitchen, she felt her stomach start to rumble again, oh that was not good she went running through the kitchen, her hand covering her nose, pinching it, attempting to keep scents out. Once she made it outside she released her nose, that was just so weird. Food never made her feel that way before.

She had thought to go to the store for some Pepto-Bismol but perhaps she needed to get something else. Or maybe the Pepto and something else. Yes, her mind was made up, and she went out to the car, after locking the kitchen door. Once in the car she drove to the store where she picked up some Pepto-Bismol and a pregnancy test, sort of a just in case, and then she headed home. With the two items in the bag, she would slip into the house, before the smell, it wasn’t as bad, and she was able to make her way to the counter, setting stuff down. She had to clear the food away, the sight of it made her want to run away, but she could fight that feeling right? Grabbing a Tupperware container she dumped everything in it, and snapped a lit upon the container and put it in the fridge. Then she ran the hot water, in the sink putting all the pans into the one side, to soak, as she took the two items out of the bag. The pregnancy test was the sort that said learn so many days sooner. First Response or something like that.

First she read the back of the Pepto-Bismol. Okay it seemed she would have to use the other item she bought before she could use the first, just in case, she didn’t want to do something she shouldn’t do. If it would have been she got sick when she ate she would of thought it was something else, but it was the smell of the food and the feeling that’s came across. Surely it was a stomach bug right, but just to be certain because well, she wasn’t the most careful girl when it came to certain things, because she had that whole oh it won’t happen to me, its okay we are in love nothing bad can happen thought. Taking the test she went into the bathroom, to see what the First Response would tell her.

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:44 pm

A shake of her head, she had to be the only person whom would have such issues with a simple test. The words were suppose to pop up to say pregnant or not pregnant. She followed all of the instructions, and yet nothing, a small grumble as she looked at the stick. The stick that had no words and four lines. Not one line that pops up because it says you did it, and the other mysterious line that tells you pregant or not. No words, just a bunch of broken lines that no matter how you looked at it, it couldn't make sense of the lines into any words. It was like it was saying hello. Seriously! That meant that the pepto was out of the question, just in case, just in case was not something she liked. Maybe it was just a bug, but if said bug lasted longer then a few days she would have to attempt another test.

Not having a lot of experience with the things, she had only taken one once before, and had gotten a quick and easy negative reply. So why was this one suddenly not playing nice with her. Enough thoughts on that, she would continue about her day, she did still have to go to work, and one could only hope the smell of coffee did not make her ill, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Xavier was fresh out of the Aiel Waste, his skin darkened and his hair sun-bleached to a shimmering golden color. He smiled as he made his way up the steps, turning his head to the left and taking a deep breath. Huh....there was someone squatting on Titania's land....he would be sure to ask about this later. First, though, he had been away from her for much longer than he wanted to be, so he completed his journey to her door and began to knock. He saw a button beside the door, but instantly dismissed the notion of pushing it, given his experiences with technology. It was, with his luck, something to cause the porch to detach and fly away, or something worse! So, he knocked, smiling lightly and lowering the veil from around his face. He hoped she would be happy to see him......
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 am

Indeed there were squatters on the land! But they were her squatters! The girl liked the word my. Can't really blame her could you? If she had been an only child it would of made more sense. She had gone on and about the days ticking them off one by one, when the week passed she had expected him to show up, but he did not. When the second week ticked by, she started to get worried, what if what she thought and something bad had happened? What if he went and decided to stay there? With his near brother and some young female? Their relationship was rocky at times, but they talked, and things worked. All relationships took compromise.

The garbage came weekly so there was no chance that he would of seen what had been in there. Not that she wasn't going to say anything, but really that wasn't something to chat about when you first saw someone, after however long. And she wanted to talk to him, not have him find the messed up test in the garbage when he went into the bathroom, it didn't seem right to her.

She had worked earlier in the day, had gotten her paper work done, and was home for a hour by the time that a knock arrived at the door. A blink of lashes, as she stood up slowly, she had been sitting on the couch in the livingroom. The tv was on, a eposide of True Blood had been on, the newest one she had just got done watching, because she had a dvr. It was one time that the vampires of the show well they didn't really do it for her, she actually liked the shape shifter. He was cute. She must have a thing for blondes.

Back to the sound at the door, she would pad her bare feet across the floor, going into the kitchen then the shoe room, before opening the door. She had expected it to be one of her gypsy's needing something or asking something. But instead it was, her eyes widened a bit, as she took him in. "Xavier...your back!" He had lowered the veil so she would know it was him right? It did not take long before she flung herself forward and wrapped her arms around him, then she was pulling backwards looking at him. She hit his arm, with her right hand, a slap. "You scared me. I thought you left me..." And then she was tugging him inside. That made sense right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:10 am

She was happy to see him...but she hit him. He would never understand women, especially the Aiel ones...anyway, he smiled, pulling her back to him and kissing her deeply. "I missed you." Would she notice his appearance? It had changed quite a bit since he had left...he had had quite a workout keeping up with those Aiel!

After a few moments spent simply breathing in her scent, he exhaled slowly, then tilted his head. "Are you well? I smell...well, I'd assume you've been sick. What's wrong?" He wasn't pushing her or anything....heck, he was just happy to be back home with her!
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:29 am

He wasn't back when he said he would be. The fact was he had her scared...and she didn't like that. She didn't like trusting and relying on people. And then she was pulled up against him, and her lips would indeed melt under his, for that kiss. She looked at him at his words. "You should of missed me." A almost pout but it wasn't there. Of course, she would notice his hair was lighter, and from the hug she felt he had gained muscle mass. But she wasn't saying anything....boys didn't always like those things to be pointed out. It didn't mean that she hadn't noticed them.

She tugged him into the house, shutting the door behind him, as long as he went along willingly with her. In through the shoe room and into the kitchen. "Want something to drink?" She was getting herself a ice water, if he wished for something that would be made as well.

Taking the glass (or glasses) to the table she would sit down at the chair. "Have a seat?" She would move into the old country style chair that was around a rather large dinning room table. Country Kitchen was the style of the room, the wooden chairs had cushions that tied to the bars at the back, a red and white check pattern. Feet were curled up, pulled onto the chair next to her, she would look to wherever he was. "Well...I have been sick sometimes, in the mornings." It was the truth, and she still hadn't gone to the doctor, a part of her didn't want to go, nor had she bought another test. The last bit of her words was spoken a bit slowly.

Could she be pregnant? Could she have some other odd sickness, anything was possible wasn't it? She let out a squeal, "Did you see my Gypsys? They helped me get my circle made in the basement!!" A pause, "And they are squatting! I like having them here. Makes me feel...safe." They did, and they worked out nicely for her, they helped her, and she was so glad that they had.

The circle that reminded her. "And while you were gone, Damon came by, we used my circle and it works!" If he asked her about her circle she could explain that. Before she said that last bit, if he had sat down, she would of grabbed his hand and given it a small squeeze. She hoped that he understood she was indeed friends with Damon, and that Damon wasn't trying to come between them, nor would he. He was her teacher and friend. Xavier was the guy for her. And she really hoped he wouldn't be jealous of her having such a friend.

Would she of told him about Damon being there? Of course, he had came over and helped her out. He was the one that taught her about the circles. A pause as she looked up to him. "How was your trip?" She was curious but she had started to answer his question and it just lead from one thing to another, and she babbled it all out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:25 am

He smiled, leaning back in the chair and relaxing. "They don't have chairs like this in the Waste....usually you either stand, sit on the ground, or find a rug. And I'll take some iced tea, if you have any. Ice....oh, how I missed ice! And Sprite! Ooh, do you have any of that?" Grinning, he leaned on the table, watching as she prepared the drinks. "I didn't see the gypsies, but I smelled them. I was going to ask about them, but never mind. If you know they're here, that's cool."

A few moments passed as he processed the rest of her words. "Oh, Damon stopped by. How nice of him." He spoke in a light voice with no trace of jealousy in it....he even kept the comment about foxes in hen-houses to himself! After all, he was secure in their relationship, and his experiences in the Waste had taught him that every moment spent arguing was a moment lost.

"A....circle? Oh, for your magic training. I'd like to see it...it sounds interesting." If it was important to her, then it was important to him. That's one of the things a relationship needed! "Hmm...sick in the mornings. What could be the cau-wait a minute. Are you telling me what I think you're telling me?" He grew serious, his brow furrowing a bit as he thought. He had learned as a pre-teen that women who got fiendishly sick in the mornings were usually either pregnant, having a rough go of it with their courses, or entering something called Menna-Pause. What that was, he had no clue, but it did not sound like fun for the woman OR the man. Anyway, the possibility that he was going to be a father had not struck him, but then, it did make sense. After all, they had...well, that's information Xavier did not divulge to just anyone.

He knew these things were not so cut and dried, so he would not get excited. Not yet, anyway. Rising from his seat and stepping close to her, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "Whatever will be, must be. The Wheel turns, and we're just along for the ride. Light...if you are...I mean, if we are...wow." He smiled, pulling her closer. "Should I run out and get you something? Er....a test, or some hot water?" He had always heard hot water helped something, but being a male, he was always scooted out of the room before anything could be made clear to him. Hey, he did not own a va-jay-jay, so what did he know about the subject?

After awhile, he took her hand, smiling and walking her to a chair. "Rest. I'll pop over to the Starbucks and tell them you won't be in today. And don't start arguing with me, you know I'll win anyway. Don't worry, I won't tell them anything other than I just got home from a long trip and found you puking your lungs up." He smiled again, and waited for her to start being hard-headed. After all, look at who his family is! He was used to dealing with stubborn women, having been born of one, born WITH one, babysat by another one, and fostered by yet ANOTHER one. To say he was prepared for her protest was an understatement.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Who knew her boyfriend was a ice freak? Well she knew it now! She just hadn't known it before now, that could change everything. Okay not really. She made him a iced tea and his sprite, she poured the sprite into a glass as well so he could have lots of ice, as in ice filled two glasses. Her head would bob in agreement. "Yes, they are bunked out by the barn. I told them that they can stay there as long as they wish too. So many people are harsh to them for no real reason." And a plus side was as long as they were here, they respected the area as long as they were left alone, and not messed with. Things had been going well in that aspect.

She had waited to see what his voice would sound like. She knew how it sounded the night that she did not like to think about, the one where she made a bad choice, and thankfully the outcome wasn't as bad as it could of been. He might even see her visably relax after his words. She did not want to have to fight with him about her friendship, she really really didn't.

She gave a nod, he actually did sound interested in her activity, and she would fill him in on the circle and stuff later. Because then he was talking about if she might be pregnant. How to reply, she could do that. "I took a test, but it didn't quite work. I was going to go to the doctors but I decided against it. I thought maybe it was just like a flu or something?" Not that she had other symptoms but upset stomach's are common among people with worry. Part of her was curious and part of her wondered about other things as well. "Um, I guess we could try another test?" She didn't need hot water, or anything else so she left that out for now.

At his words, she knew what he expected, what he really should expect. So the sweet smile slipping over her lips might of gave something away. "I have already worked today, and made it home before you got here." A gentle laugh at his words, before she hugged him back, she had to stand up because she had seated herself at the table as well.

She looked over to him, smiling. "So tell me about your trip. It was a lot longer then one week! I thought you found yourself a new girlfriend and forgot all about me." There was a playful tone but it was underlined with a serious tone as well. Men didn't stay around. It's what she knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:55 pm

She already knew he was a freak...heck, he never denied he flew his freak-flag! However, the ice thing was coming from being in a place that only knew of ice from second-hand stories or trips to faraway lands....or, as Lian called them, forn parts. "Good to know....ah!" He smiled as he took a long drink of Sprite. "That hit the spot....anyway. I'll give them their privacy since you already knew they were here and all. Trust me, I know how people can be with things they don't understand."

He chuckled as she told him she had already worked. "Yeah....well, time is different in the Waste. It's sort of like that thing I saw on the Discovery Channel, where when you travel you move from Pst to Est, I think." Yes, he pronounced those like they were words...he didn't know what they meant, but they seemed pretty important to some of the folks that were speaking on the program. "Still, you shouldn't have gone in if you're feeling ill. Say, I'm getting pretty good with Healing and Delving, want me to give it a crack? I could Delve you...it's like when a doctor examines you, but done with the Power." Just a suggestion...he wanted to be sure she wasn't too sick, after all.

He laughed at her comment about a new girlfriend and shook his head. "Funny you should mention that. No, I did not find a new girlfriend, not that I was looking. I had a few offers from the Maidens to, as they put it, teach me how to sing, but I quite adamantly declined. Lian...she's a Wise Woman, sort of like a female advisor among the Aiel...was making fun of how I was calling your name in my sleep. Oh! You should see this..."

He stood back and pulled the knot out of his sash, then opened the front of his brownish-gray shirt, removing the shoufa as he did so. "I kind of got a little wound...Lian told me the scar would never go away, but she patted me and reassured me that the scar made me prettier." A little scar, in this case, meant it went from his right hip to his left shoulder. She would note, of course, that he had not only bulked up a bit since he had left, but also that he had darkened at least three shades due to the intense sun in the Waste. He chuckled once again, smiling to her. "Lian is, by the way and by her own admission, old enough to be my grandmother twice over. I believe she said she was around eighty-four...woman still packs a helluva punch, though."
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:31 am

That was true, she did know he was a freak, it was what kept them together right? If he wasn't a bit on the odd side, she would of gotten bored and well they probably wouldn't be standing as they were. She nodded a bit. "Exactly! And I wanted to let you know about them in case you were curious." She figured with X coming and going he needed to know those things.

She blinked, "You mean pacific and Eastern? But its not a surprise that time changed differently." If you could cross state lines and the time changed, back on earth, she had saw the program, then it had to be the same in other spots right? It made logical sense to her. She thought a moment, "I can't let whatever this is stop me from working. I have a store to run." The words weren't said harshly. Now he said about healing and delving and she looked at him. "What if I am...well...expecting...should you be delving in there? It doesn't sound safe..." It didn't and the thought of someone delving just for that purpose made her uneasy. It wasn't that she didn't trust him but it was her insides!

Now this, would get her attention. "They wanted to teach you to sing?" She cast a glance up to him. "Tis best for you that you declined." As in if he hadn't and he came back, well he wouldn't want to do that, just sayin! She blinked a moment, "You called out my name in your sleep?" She noticed he said that the older woman was there, "Did you sleep with all of the maidens while you were gone?" She didn't know how it was set up, but well he shoulda expected said question.

When he stood and revealed the scar, she let out a small gasp. "Is that why it took so long for you to get back?" She was on her feet, her hand moving to touch the scar, fingers pressing lightly, tracing the length of the scar unless he stopped her. She tilted her head up to him, she couldn't help it. "See I told you it wasn't the time for me to go with you." He had to know a I told you so moment was happening. She peered up to him, before giving him a squeeze. 'But I am glad you made it back X." She really was, wether she was expecting or not, she was glad he was back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:03 am

He smiled, having been fully expecting an I-told-you-so, and chuckled. "Well, you would have been safe. A little shocked, but safe. Jalin is one of the few that have seen me being so...well, vicious. I prefer to keep the facade of a happy-go-lucky klutz up so that no one knows that side of me. And uh....what's a pacific?" He shook his head and chuckled again. "Ah, it doesn't matter, anyway."

When she asked about the scar, he nodded. "I was out for a few days, according to Lian. She said a great deal to me, most of it designed to see how red she could get me to blush....such as how I seem to have dimples on my -other- cheeks as well. The Maidens knew, of course, since Lian told them quite firmly, that I was taken. She did, however, giggle right along with them when they were offering. It was, er, a bit embarrassing, all in all."

He sighed, looking around. It was good to be back with her....he sat back down, pulling her with him unless she pulled away. "Yes, they offered to teach me, but again, Lian told them I had someone already teaching me, and she said from what she could hear, my lessons were going well. Light, I hope I wasn't singing! I sound like a rabid weasel when I try! And....of course I was calling your name, silly. What else would I be doing, since I dreamed of you the entire time I was out?"

He groaned inwardly at the other question. "They were in the tent when I finally woke up, getting ready for the sweat tent. It's sort of like a communal bath among their people....they have a pretty liberal view of nudity there. It's not sexual among them unless they specify that it's supposed to be. Which I specified that it most definitely was not, for the record. But....I have to admit that you were, indeed, correct in not going. There were so many Trollocs, I was almost afraid for a few moments. Oh, and Jalin sends his regards, and hopes to meet you someday soon. He was raised to Clan Chief while I was there, so I guess I'm the Chief's brother now. We adopted each other as first-brothers as soon as I was able to travel again....I have to show you Rhuidean one day! It's like...this huge, beautiful city, cool water running free, in the middle of the desert. I can't describe it well enough to do it justice..."

After that fit of rambling, he stopped. "You know....we should go ahead and plan for a trip to the doctor. We need to know if you are sick, with child, or if it's a side-effect of the magics." He nodded, looking right into her eyes. "And before you ask, no, I'm not going to give in. You're going." He poked her nose and smiled. "I have to take care of you as much as I can...you're my girl!" And she was, unless she said otherwise!
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:55 pm

She would of been safe!? She cast a glance to his chest, you know where that huge scar was, and then back to his face. Brow was lifted. "Safe? You weren't even safe! I could of been more of a distraction." That was true in her mind. If he got himself hurt enough that he slept a few days, what could of happened had she been with him? "You already told me the happy go lucky isn't you." Well it was but it wasn't the fact that he said the begining his way was all pretend. One of things she called him out on. She frowned a bit, he had seemed rather jealous of her friendship with Damon, the way he said things that night. And yet now, he seemed okay with it, and it made her wonder if something happened with the maidens? Not that the thought stayed to long, for if he had kept it from her she would of had to wonder, the fact he came out and said things, it told her other things.

When he sat down and tugged on her she went easily enough, slipping down into his lap on the chair. She rested her head against his shoulder as he talked. "You could of talked about lots of things when you were out!" A laugh, "I dont think I have heard you sing before so if your that bad please warn me first." She herself could sing and she did so often, though a bit timid to sing around others, when one was using their voice of course.

Her eyes widened a bit, before that impish grin formed, he should of known something was going to pop out of her mouth. "So tis okay for others to see me naked, as long as I stress tis not sexual?" She really wanted an answer to that one. She thought what was good for one should be good for the other right? Not that people would want to see her naked iffen she ended up being pregnant. A small nod of her head, "That is a good thing for him right?" She did not say that they couldn't go visit him. In fact she had already told him that they would get to go there one day, for a small vacation and visit.

She opened her mouth, like she might fight his request, but then she thought about it a moment, even the poke to the nose. "Your right. I do need to go see a doctor. I can make the appointment right away." Well not right away she was sitting on his lap, and at his last words, she grinned at him. "And I better be your only girl!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:28 am

He chuckled, shaking his head. "At the first sign of danger, I would have gotten you to safety first. Think of it as an insurance policy. You're in good hands." He smirked, copping a feel for good measure. "I do not plan to sing other than howling, dear. You have nothing to worry about there."

After he heard her comment on nudity, he chuckled again. "That depends entirely on whether you are Aiel or not. It's acceptable in their culture, since they don't take it too seriously, but in other places, it has serious sexual overtones. Myself, I'm comfortable with it because I am always nude after changing." He poked her on her nose gently and smiled. "You, on the other hand, should be clothed at almost all times....not counting, of course, our special alone time."

After a moment, he nodded. "Yes, you should be making that appointment right now. In fact, I'll dial the number for you. And yes, Titania, you are my only girl. Light, if I had wanted a roll in the sack, there were any number of Maidens that would have obliged and thought nothing of it. Their views on casual sex are as liberal as their views on nudity. And no, no, and no I did not take them up on their offer." Another poke. "Just so you don't have to ask."
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Now she looked at him. "But that would of taken a few seconds at least that would of been precious." Really in such a thing wasn't every second counted? And she blinked a moment, he said they thought of singing as something else and then he said he wouldn't sing but howl. Was he saying she was a bad bed partner?

She frowned. "If your allowed to be naked with others, I should be allowed the same." She peered up at him. "Don't you trust me Xavier?" Oh dangerous words werent they? But she wanted an answer. Did he think if she was naked around a man that meant she was going to slip and fall on him, and boom there she was having wild sex with him simply cause she was naked?

Oh she would of asked. The way he spoke, gave her thoughts. But she would concentrate on the main one. "YOu know of a good doctor for possible pregnant women?" Her brow raised. "I can call my own doctor...and go from there." She nodded, she knew he liked to take care of thing, but somethings she needed to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:48 am

Face, meet palm. "Er, the whole thing with the Aiel is that they're used to such things, and commonly try to embarrass wetlanders...that's us, people who don't live in the Waste...with their customs. As for being naked, isn't being naked with me enough for you?" He could ask questions as well!

"I trust you, Titania, but who is to say that you won't be walking around nude and some guy pop up and get all sex-nuts and lunatic-strong? There are too many clothes in the world, and the climate here is mild enough for coats even during the summer. Still, if you wish to be nude, we could always go back to the Waste and get you a cadin'sor like mine and some spears...the Maidens might even offer to teach you to sing. As I said, their views are very liberal." He chuckled, gave her a pinch as he rose, and deposited her in the chair as he moved. "I'd say you should go ahead and make that appointment so I'll know when and where. You know, significant other and all that."
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down