Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Sweet Dreams and Slumber Beans

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sweet Dreams and Slumber Beans Empty Sweet Dreams and Slumber Beans

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Wed May 19, 2010 9:42 pm

~{Greetings all! This post is by invite only! But if you think you have something to add and would like to pitch the idea, please don't hesitate to im or pm me! Thanks! }~

Gwendolyn had told her sister, Al not Pip, that she would have a sleepover. Well she told Pip about it too, really she told a few people. What better way to get people she cared about to get to know each other better then to have them all over for a sleepover. If things got to out of control, she had two bedrooms, or if it could not be helped they wouldn’t have to actually sleep over. But that was the goal! She had gone shopping too, well okay, she hadn’t gone shopping, because Al said she was going to handle that. So would trust her littlest sister for that, well of her two sisters, Al was the youngest. It was funny thinking that she had two younger sisters. Not to mention if her birth father, whomever he was, had gone off and spawned more.

Gwen was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a dark purple t-shirt that had a picture of a slurpee on the front of it. She had never had a slurpee before but when she had seen the shirt at the store, she liked it, because they did look truly delicious! The front part of her locks were pulled back out of her face, while the back hung loose, and purple socks were upon her feet. It would be like that when she answered the door to allow Al into the room. Blinking as her sister entered with three bags of things. “Hi Al!” She had learned right from the start that Al did not like to be called anything else. “What did you bring with you?” Curious was the girl. “I am so glad that you came!” When Al walked into Gwen’s room, she would see the room was spotless, the doors to the two bedrooms were open as well, and they were rather spotless as well. The only sign that someone had been alive in the room, was the way the books in the bookcase hung, they were not straight in a row, they were rather jiggered, just as if she had grabbed and then hastily put them away, when she recalled her slumber party.

Al blinked a moment, well the girl was surely happy to see her, and she was not going to do anything to ruin that. It was funny that even after a short acquaintance she felt a connection to her. Not so much the parents, but to Gwen she did, and Gwen wasn’t even blood. But it was close enough, she had been raised by the mother that Al never knew she had, a part of her was rather jealous. Not that anyone would be able to tell, she did not blame Gwen, she had heard whom to blame from the stories. And she did, but she also blamed her mother, but that was not a burden she would put on Gwen. No matter that the girl said she could talk to her about anything. “Hello Gwen.” And laughter, she was as she stepped into the room, besides the three bags of supplies she had brought a small purple duffel bag with clothing. Yes her room was only a floor up, but she was going to do this right. She had asked about pillows and blankets but Gwen had assured her that she had plenty. She doubted it but she wasn’t going to say so. “Oh! I got chips, and different candies, and some soda.” Fact was there were three bags of chips all different, and a ton of random candy, and in the bottom of the three bags had three different flavors of soda. She made her way into the room and set the bags down on the coffee table in the middle of the living room. Then she took her duffel bag and looked to Gwen. “This is my clothes and stuff..where should I put it?

Gwen about clapped with glee, not that it should surprise anyone, and she paused a moment, after listening. The girl had not had many chips or candies when she was little, as a matter of fact they were still rather new to her, as was the soda, though when she had asked someone they had told her it was pop. “I am so glad you made it! You can put that down in my room for now if you want too?” She spoke in a slightly shy way, as if she was almost scared that Al wouldn’t like her, and Al just had to like her, she did!

Once the items were taken care of, and the bags were rummaged through for who could tell Gwen no when she was curious, not Al. They were seated upon the floor, a pop open by each of them on the table, Gwen not having had pop before followed Al’s lead with a Faygo Rock N Rye. The girls would start to chat about all kinds of things. Gwen didn’t know if anyone else would show up, that had been invited, but she would find out, before the night was over.

Last edited by Gwendolyn Zoi on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Sweet Dreams and Slumber Beans Empty Re: Sweet Dreams and Slumber Beans

Post by Epiphany Wed May 19, 2010 11:10 pm

"You can't possibly be telling me, meow, that you've never had a sleepover." Came the sarcastic words of the cat as he jumped up on to the top of Epiphany's dresser and watched as she moved about the bedroom. This was not a room in the Inn - or if it was the question of 'where' would need to be asked since her door was literally a door propped against a wall. This room that they were in had polished wooden floors and walls that were decorated with a large sea map and nautical items, as well as a large bay window that lead to a balcony. It defiantly was not the Inn. "Mrow, all the places you stay over."

He was getting comfortable on her dresser, laying down and wrapping his tail about his legs, as Epiphany looked over to him before she put a couple more cans into a dufflebag. "That's different. I was doing various things there."

"And you're packing, murr, filled jars and cans because?"

"Because I may need them?" Pulling up on the bag the items inside audibly clanked, tinked, and shifted against the other. When Epiphany heard the noise she gave Tyger a guilty smile. She was never good at lying yet she could pretend to be someone else. Completely different things.

This was another occasion that the Cat wasn't going to be to get the rest that he wanted. Having just gotten back from another 'errand' and was suppose to go and check up on Ryanna, but he had wanted to rest first and had thought that he could find solace through the Door. What he found instead was Epiphany with two rather large bags opened and tossing things inside it. He had done his best to ignore what she was doing but that was rather hard when he saw her put a soldering iron and metal into one of the bags.

"You've always been a terrible liar." A rolling grumble in his chest and he pushed himself back up. This is what he gets for not going where he was suppose to go.

Epiphany looked shock and keep that expression as she zipped up a bag. "What? I'm not lying. I really might need them"

The feline's eyes lowered to a blunt stare and his tail beat the dresser once. "You put marble picks and your alchemist belt in one of your bags." Feh. That's what he did before he grumbled and hopped down and started towards the door. "I'm coming." Maybe he could keep her from completely blowing up Gwen's room. That's where they were going.

"You're coming with?" She wasn't bothered by that, he could come unless Gwen decided he couldn't. Even then she could see him asserting himself and getting in. "Okay." Epiphany didn't mind.

Shouldering one bag and backpacking the other they left out of her Door and headed to Gwen's. Epiphany was dressed casually in low-riding thing grey cotton pants and a baby-blue spaghetti strap t-shirt. Hair in two pig tails. At the door she knocked!
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Stone Wed May 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Ugh, she was in such a mood. Mayor Moody of Moodville, that was Jade lately. And her usual fix-herself-uppers were totally not working. She had one last ditch attempt on her list that she was going to try, that is until Gwenie caught her in the hallway and looked and sounded a level of excited that Jade had never experienced before in all her thirty teen queen years. And Gwenie's excitement was over something totally teen queen appropriate, too.

A slumber party. God, how many of those had she been to back in the day? And really, before things got all weird and creepy at St. Louis, life in the coven was kind of just like one big slumber party. Jade and her old friends had that rare talent where they could make anywhere they showed up feel like a dorm room begging for a frat party.

Was that was Gwenie was looking for when she'd asked Jade to come tonight? If it wasn't then everyone at that party better look out because here Jade came anyhow. She was already dressed in her pajamas - a black teddy with white polka dots, black 'boy shorts' style panties and black slide-on slippers that had that feathery poofed out front. And she didn't have any changes of clothing, or bags, or blankets, or anything like that with her. Just a pillow, in a black pillow case. Otherwise Jade was just coming as she was, and coming down the stairs and turning the corner she was smacked in the face with the sight and scent of -

"Great." Yup, Jade couldn't help it. One look at Epiphany standing there at Gwen's door and that's what flew off her pretty red lips in a sour mutter. But immediately after the seasoned party girl plastered a smile on her face so big and bright that could make song birds sing, and she greeted Epiphany with a chirping chipper tone. "As in, it's so totally great to see you."

Totally. Snort.

It was in that moment that Jade knew this night was going to be the longest night in the history of girl-talk and giggling.
Jade Stone
Jade Stone

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Thu May 20, 2010 12:16 am

When the knock came to the door, Gwen and Al quit speaking, almost as if they were conspiring, and perhaps they had been. What else would two girls behind the locked door do? Really! So Gwen jumped up and a grin to Al! “Be right back!” As she flounced over to the door, because she herself had not a clue yet what to expect, and it was rather exciting. Leoette was sleeping in Al’s lap, purring softly, while Al’s hands were lightly stroking the kitty’s fur.

Pulling the door open, she smiled seeing Epiphany, “Peter Pip! Hello! You made it!” She smiled, and something had her looking down and a grin. “Auntie Tia’s Tyger! You’re a boy!” She almost said it like an accusation, but it didn’t last long. “Come on in!” She would step to the side a moment, to give room for Tyger and Epiphany, wait a moment, what the heck had Epiphany brought. Her eyes widened at the bags, “That sure is a lot of stuff for a night isn’t it?” She was curious, she never had packed for a single night, but she didn’t think she was going to take a whole big thing of things with her if she ever did.

And then her attention went to Jade. Oh there was no forgetting Jade. And her smile widened. “Jade! You did make it.” A part of her had thought that Jade might not, but then how could Jade not show up for her, that wouldn’t of been the bff thing to do! “Come in come in! “ A smile slipped over Gwen’s features. “My two favorite females come in and meet my youngest sister yet!” A soft laugh followed that, as she stood back to allow both girls and Tyger entrance.

Once both of the girls made their way in, see she even invited them in, so if Jade had not been in Gwens room, she now had been gifted entrance at the same time. And that would not give away any secrets to Al. She did think it funny. Al would look up from the floor, the girl herself was in a pair of black jersey pants with a hot pink slightly older looking number 24 on the upper right leg. She had a sweatshirt that matched, with a zipper, the zipper undone half way, with a bright pink tank top underneath. Her feet were bare, for she realized she did not like shoes. She wore them, when she had to which was for work purposes, Winston would not like his assistant not to be fully dressed properly. A smile touching upon her lips. “Hello Epiphany….” And the other woman, well they had not yet been introduced. Epiphany was hard to forget when she helped you find out more stuff about yourself. “I’d get up but.” And bright leaf green eyes looked down at the little kitty in her lap.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Fri May 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Epiphany waited patiently - she was good at waiting when she had to - and she didn't mind. That is until she felt something and it started to make her a tad bit antsy. She couldn't smell Jade but due to that woman's being what she was Epiphany knew when one of them were near.

She didn't fidget or start tapping her foot or any other gesture of annoyance besides shutting her eyes a moment and silently fervently praying that who she thought was behind her, wasn't. Sadly not all prayers get answered and it took a substantial amount of effort to not groan outright when Jade spoke to her. Of course she would be at Gwen's party as she was her sisters 'Best Friend' so this was something she either had to accept or not. It was a good thing that Epiphany liked her sister.

Tyger saw Epiphany's sudden change in mood and looked to see what all the fuss was about. Jade was being measured up by a cat, he was curious. He even raised a paw in indication that he was about to step over to her when Epiphany spoke under her breath at him. "I told you I needed these." She was under no delusion that Jade couldn't hear her.

The cat had turned and was about to make his retort when the door opened and there was Gwen. He changed his mind as what he was about to say didn't matter and he walked into the room. For her part Epiphany was giving Gwen a bright smile, the disgruntlement at having Jade there vanishing for the moment so that her sister wouldn't worry about a possible bad evening - if it turned out that way it wasn't going to be because Epiphany started a fight with Jade. It wasn't. It wasn't. It wasn't

"Hi Gwen! The bags just have things that we might need. No clothes or things like that." A lot - or very little - could fit into the 'things like that' category, it all depends on how it was interpreted.

"Brought a friend," She said as she looked over her shoulder to Jade and then spoke to her. "Cause that's what we are. Friends." That last word was as sarcastic as a word could ever be, Pip even added in a quick wink before she turned back around and squeezed into the room with her bags.

"Heya Al!" Glad to see her here. "I didn't know you had a cat."

Tyger's attention was drawn, but that was mostly because of what was said about another cat. A female white cat at that. Was this a normal cat? He was slightly wary and who was Al? With a slight upwards tip of his head he padded closer to the girl and the white cat.

Epiphany put her things in a safe spot by a wall.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Stone Sat May 22, 2010 12:31 pm

"I did make it!" Jade mustered up all her energy to give Gwenie a smile. She wasn't in the head space for giggles and make-overs but damnit she was going to try for her BFF! And trying started with that smile. Until she overheard Epiphany talking to her cat.

Needed what. Jade was standing behind Epiphany as she talked to Gwenie. If looks could grow warts, Epiphany's back would be covered with them. She wished. So when Epiphany brought the sleepover sarcasm, Jade would serve up a retort for her to eat for dessert.

"Oh I can bring friends too Epiphany!" Her over-enthusiasm was dripping with something other than sweetness. Bright glittering green eyes locked on her nemesis, she parted her lips enough so that if Epiphany chose to look she'd see Jade flicking her tongue against the back of one of her currently dull eyeteeth. "And I'd totally introduce you to them. Because that's what friends do."

You freakin' bitch. That's what Jade really wanted to add as she entered Gwenie's room. Because she was Mayor Moody tonight and she really didn't feel like playing nice.

But at least Mayor Moody was genuinely nice to Gwenie's other guest. "Hi, I'm Jade. Gwenie's bff." She wasn't trying to take a dig at Epiphany by saying that, she was honestly just trying to put a name to her relationship to her bestest buddy here. "She makes sure I don't lock myself in my room all the time and mope." She knew Epiphany might have something sarcastic to say about that but she didn't care. The truth was the truth.

Jade put down her pillow on the floor a foot or two away from Al, and plopped down on it. Crossing her legs into a loose indian-style position. She was watching the two cats. She'd never had any pets, not even a gerbil or hamster or anything, and until now she never really thought that was a loss. But the white cat on Al's lap looked like a nice thing to have and the other cat seemed to agree.

Maybe she needed a pet.
Jade Stone
Jade Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Tue May 25, 2010 12:15 am

A worried look flittered across Gwen’s features, it was about the fact that it was things they might need, and it wasn’t clothing. It wasn’t that Gwen had ever had a slumber party, but she did not think two large bags was normal. “Oh!” Yes that was the word that came out, because she had to say something she just wasn’t quite sure, what that something should be.

When Epiphany said she brought a friend, she first looked down at the cat, but it wasn’t Tyger that Pip was looking at. And unless something strange happened, like they were serving ice water in Hades, she did not see Jade and Epiphany being friends. Acquaintances perhaps but friends.

Al grinned to Epiphany when she spoke about the cat. A shake of her head. “Oh! It’s not my kitty. Tis Gwen’s. Her name is Leoette.” That’s what information that Gwen had given to Al. A look to Tyger. “Cat’s seem to be popular around here.” Not that she was going to rush out and get herself a pet. But maybe one day, something would come of the knowledge. Her hand would continue to pet Leoette, that was until the kitty got wind of another cat, and she perked right up. Her purring stayed in tune.

When Tyger moved closer to Al and Leoette, she perked up even more, right before she attempted to pounce Tyger. If he moved she would land on the ground next to him with a small roll of a ball move. If he didn’t he would have the tiny white kitten on his back.

Once the guests were in the room, and nothing or no one lingering in the doorway, she would close the door. She shoot a guilty look to Epiphany, when she heard her ask about the kitty, Gwen had done very good at hiding Leoette from others, for the most part. Jamison knew, but Jamison was her dear friend, and teacher, so she didn’t think he would tell on her. She would shoot Jade a very happy smile, because while she knew how Jade and Pip felt towards each other for the most part, she did not know how Al would mix with the others. Even if Jade was super moody, Gwen still loved her, and most of her sarcastic remarks would go over her head, just as Epiphany’s did, so that was probably a good thing.

Al would turn her attention to Jade, the bright leaf green gaze, smiling. She was rather new to the area, still, and trying to learn about different people and things. She had no prejudgments about the people here. So she wouldn’t get the undercurrents that she felt in the room. Nor did she have super spidey senses so she couldn’t tell that no one in the room wasn’t mortal. “It’s nice to meet you Jade. I’m Al.” She did not give our her full name, there was no point, when she did not answer to it. Why give out a name that you did not answer to? “Gwen and I just found out we are sisters. Not sisters as in blood, but her foster mom is my actual mom.” She hoped she didn’t lose Jade there. So many odd family connections.

Gwen moved over to sit next to the other two girls, but she took a seat closer to Jade, so that if Epiphany wished to come sit down on the floor as well, she would not have to sit near Jade. Such a move was made without much thought, she had already had time with just her and Al, so she thought to sit near Jade, and leave the room for Pip. She cast a smile to Jade, before looking to Epiphany. “I’ve had Leoette for about a year now.” Give or take, if the kitty actually grew, she might be able to tell the time better.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Thu May 27, 2010 1:56 pm

"You never said you had a cat, Gwen!" Epiphany wasn't upset or anything negative, she was rather curious though as to why her sister had been keeping it a secret, and for so long too! "You knew I had Tyger - more or less." Tyger should note that she was not saying that he was her cat but that she had him around the Inn. She trying to have him correct her - especially not with Jade there in the room. That's all she needed, Jade making those casual sarcastic remarks on how she was put in her place by a cat.

For the moment Epiphany decided to stay over in the corner with her bags as it would give her time to adjust to Jade being there. She didn't sit there like a kid being punished in solitude but she opened one of her bags and started digging around. "Leoette? As in Leo?" There was nothing about Epiphany that said she couldn't engage in a tease here or there and this wasn't a hurtful tease. "Does he know you've named your pet after him?"

Tyger heard the name and for a moment his attention was taken off of the white kitty and he looked to Epiphany. Was Gwen involved in that shop...? He had only moments to think on it because he was suddenly pounced by Leoette. This was not a cat to stay on the bottom, not at all, so he rolled with the pounce and put himself on top! Out of instinct his claws quickly grew out of his paws and he was poised and ready to strike when he suddenly remembered where he was: The Slumber Party. That didn’t mean that these girls were (possibly) harmless and nearly off of them were full of good will and cheer. So he looked down at the kitty and retracted his claws as he gave two swishes of his tail and went to brush his nose against her neck. She acted like a cat, but maybe she could talk to, then he wouldn’t have to worry about the girls being surprised that he could speak if he chose to do so while at this party.

Tyger backed off. It had been many a year since he actually had played with another cat, maybe he had forgotten how. Of course, he never thought of himself as a simple ‘cat’ either.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Stone Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 pm

"I knew that Gwenie had a cat." Popped into her head and right off her tongue. Back home Jade was very well known for not thinking before speaking. Well, corrrection. She thought plenty, but what she didn't think about was whether she should be speaking what she was thinking. But it was true - Jade did know that Gwenie had a cat, that's the kind of thing bffs were supposed to keep track of.

Jade sort of tried to make up for the fact she'd just flaunted her Gwenie-knowledge by following it up quickly with some small talk. "Nice to meet you too," she said to Al, before glancing at her bff who'd just sat down near her. Jade leaned over to bump Gwenie's shoulder lightly. "You sure have a lot of sisters, Gwenie!" That was something Jade knew nothing about. She had a brother, an older one, and by the time her high school years rolled around it was the guys who flocked to Jade more than the girls. Gwenie was the first close friendship with a girl that she'd had since middle school.

"Leo your hero," she couldn't help but make the rhyme. She even grinned. An honest grin, too, not one that she had to pull through her moodiness to manage. "How is your hero, Gwenie? Did you ask him to teach you to fight? Did he take the bait? Did he show you how to throw a right hook and then flex his guns?" By guns she meant muscles, of course, but who knows if they used that slang term on this planet. Maybe Jade was asking too many questions, but she was the bff and she was entitled. Besides, her own love life was totally in the red.

Not the good bloody kind of red, either. More like the bankrupt kind of red.
Jade Stone
Jade Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Mon May 31, 2010 6:23 pm

A guilty little start was given at Epiphany’s words. She glanced over to her sister a hint of a blush. “At first I was scared to say I had her. Then I forgot you didn’t know.” That was the truth! She had been scared, and then after she bonded with Epiphany, maybe it was habit or just plain forgetfulness, because her life had surely not been boring since her run in with the door. “Yes! I know about Tyger!” A grin. A quick glance between Jade and Epiphany, because Jade was one of the first people that Gwen had told, and it wasn’t because she knew the discord between the two. But Jade was her bff and they had the whole secret sharing stuff, right?

When Epiphany asked her question, Gwen turned bright red, at the mention of Leo’s name. A bob of her head though, “She is named after Leo and Juliette. They both helped me find her.” Of course, Leo’s name was first, that wasn’t a mistake. Anyone that had heard Gwen speaking of Leo would have had to hear something in her voice. He was hero after all! She smiled, “Leo knows her name.” Leo had seen her a time or three even, and Gwen had mentioned Leoette to him as well.

Al smiled to Jade, right when she decided to pipe up her own question as well. “Who’s Leo?” Being new to the loop she was rather out of it when it came to such things. Of course, that was part of the reason she had said yes to the sleepover, so that she could learn about her sister. Even though she did not know Jade, she had met Epiphany a few times, one could tell that the two were not the best of friends. Her mind was wondering if they were both there simply because they both cared about her sister. If that was true, it would tell her in her mind at least Gwen had good friends, even if they were family as well.

In the meantime while Gwen was getting ready to speak, Leoette took her time. Her small kitty head darted around to make sure that no one else was looking. It was right after Tyger had extended his claws, the fact that he turned the pounce around, that was fine. It was the danged claws, she did not like the claws one bit, and when Tygers nose was pressed into her neck, her front leg on the side that he was one changed into a slim arm with a hand that was attached that came out, and went to tap him on the top of his head, before slinking back into the cat leg that had been there before. Her first instinct was to hit him away, but then he had turned nice, or rather nice enough.

While that was going on, Gwen giggled at Jade, even if she was a bit pink. “Leo is my hero.” That would explain Leo to Al right? And of course, Jade would ask how Leo was. Which caused Gwen to smile, because the last time she knew Leo was good. “Leo is..good.” A pause, because she was well, herself she couldn’t hold it in. “He kissed me!” That part was right out there now. Cause her hero had indeed kissed her, and not just like a brotherly peck, it was one that caused your toes to curl. And caused weird noises but she didn’t say those things.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 am

Typical. How typical it was that the chatty females -more or less - were too busy talking over things that females talked about. He would have thought that at least one of them was aware enough to see the white cat's leg and paw turn into a human limb. How could they not have seen it?

Right, he over heard the word 'Hero' and 'Leo', they were talking boys. But this feline knew what he saw and it wasn't something he was going to idly let go. His head lowered a tad and he leaned back on his haunches, right leg extended forward on the ground, he was in perfect position to pounce or strike, especially since he did not move too far from her. Gwendolyn was not his official charge to take care of but Tyger pegged this kitten for a Shape-shifter. They were always shifty creatures to him - able to change their form whenever they wanted to be whoever they wanted, how were you to know what was the real them and if the persona they displayed wasn't just a ruse with the rest of their form.

"Shape-shifter...." Tyger said that word low but very clear for her to hear him. He would have said more but if the girls were involved in their business he didn't need to interfere right now. He wasn't a defenseless cat.

He was watching her to see what she was going to do now that he said what she was.

Epiphany was not paying Tyger or Leoette any attention . She had looked when Gwen mentioned here and she gave one of those 'rub it in my face will ya' looks to Jade after she said that she knew about the cat. Of course Jade knew. Jade knew everything didn't she? Everything more or less. She wasn't going to dwell on that because her sister had just said something interesting!

"He kissed you? Really? Ha! Knew there was something at the bar at Easter time." She had been there and the way Leo was acting towards Gwen had told Pip that she was in the middle of something. "So was it all fireworks and sparkles? I think we need that. Do you have a balcony?"

And she pulled out a good handfuls of test tubes of various powders from that duffel bag.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Stone Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:27 pm

It was true. Jade had stopped paying attention to the cats. She really didn't know how to behave with animals, kind of did the awkward pat-pat thing to the couple dogs she'd interacted with when she went over people's houses back in the pre-vampire day. Cats she knew even less about. And the coven house? Definitely didn't have any cats.

But Jade did catch the look Epiphany gave her. Glancing at the other blonde she kind of gave a shrug. If shrugs could talk hers would say, 'not my fault?' It was just the benefit of the bff to be in the know.

Or at least she thought so, until Gwenie popped out with that huge Leo tidbit! "He what?! I didn't know that! Gwenie, why didn't you TELL me?" It couldn't possibly have been because Jade had holed herself up in her room like a sulky J.D. Salinger, could it? Of course it probably was, and Jade knew it. She kind of felt guilty, shown by the little frown on her face. She hadn't been giving her bff the attention she deserved, but that was going to change.

Right now. There was no time like the present because Jade desperately needed something to do so she didn't pay attention to whatever science experiment Epiphany was up to. Jade never liked science. And she never liked Epiphany either. Never + Never = Neat. And that's how you do sarcasm math! The newest rage that's all the rage.

Anyway, Jade turned to face Gwenie and took both of her hands. Jade's would feel cool, she had no body heat, but Gwenie knew that by now. Her green-eyed gaze was the height of seriousness and so was her whispered tone. "Gwenie. Spill. All the details, start to finish. Tell it like a trashy romance novel, with a lot of bosom heaving and batting eyelashes. I need to get my vicarious kiss-kiss on."
Jade Stone
Jade Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Violet, or rather in this form, Leoette, knew that girls when they first got together were more chatty. It was the only reason she had taken the chance. Oh in time she was planning on telling Gwendolyn the truth, in fact that time was coming closer, she had hoped. She gave a meow to the other cat’s words. She could not speak in the form, and she often got easily distracted just as a regular kitten would. But she could understand things, for the most part, but if one tried to command her to do something, her will was weaker in animal shape then her human form.

The fact this other cat, Tyger, she had heard was his name could talk, told her she would have to be more careful around him. Cat’s she knew could be sneaky creatures, and they often saw things that others would miss, which she thought would be the case. Her shifting to her human form would be more secluded for a while. Just a bit longer, she had to make sure that Gwen had found someone to pin hopes on, before she could reveal herself. Sure, shape shifters could be bad, but they could be good too. And she was on the good side.

The words that the girls were saying, perked up her small white kitty ears, and she would make her way towards them. Doing a full kitty stretch on her way, looking over her shoulder at Tyger, before pouncing up in Al’s lap, curling up.

Al’s hand moved automatically to stroke Leoette’s fur. Now this made her want to get a peek at this Leo. Because the way all the girls were wanting the tid bits and the information. But it might not be the man at all that caused it, but because it seemed like a big bombshell to come from Gwen. She did not have to ask any questions, she was content, listening. The silent ones sometimes got to learn quite a bit more about the others in the room, and without giving out to much of themselves. The only real movement from Al besides her hand upon the kitty was her eyes. They darted around looking at whom was speaking when they were speaking.

Gwen had missed the whole thing between Tyger and Leoette. She had been turned looking to the bag, there was a package of red licorice, and she had a sweet tooth. She had grabbed out the package and was opening it, when she got it open, she carefully pulled out a piece or rather two because of the way they sort of clung together. She had one stick of red licorice in each hand, lifting the one in her left hand to her mouth, chewing before she spoke. “He did kiss me! And it was all sparkles and fireworks!” That was a good way of putting it! Sparkles, fireworks, puppies and rainbows plus more!

Did she have a balcony? Well, she hadn’t really looked down, she slipped out the window, that one time. But then she thought about that, there was a balcony. “The second bedroom has a balcony off of it.” Gwen had thought about using that room for her own, she was actually debating changing her room to that one, and having the other as the spare. She was using the smaller of the two for her own room. It would make things easier for when she wanted to go flying. Something she was still going to do with Jade! She was still building the wings up, but she thought soon she would be able to go with Jade without getting to wound up.

Her gaze was pulled away from Epiphany with the test tubes, when she heard Jade’s voice. “Oh Jade! He just did it! So there hasn’t been anytime to tell you! I didn’t want to tell you in the hallway…because you said you would come tonight!” It had only been a day or three, and she had hugged that information to herself, before sharing it.

The last words of Jade’s had Gwendolyn laughing. She couldn’t help but laugh at that. “I need to find Spider…because I don’t know if he would of kissed me, if I wouldn’t of shown up with the fuzzy handcuffs that she gave me as a bracelet. I didn’t know that they weren’t linked together bracelets. But Leo, he explained them to me.” She did not say that he had her handcuffed on his floor to his desk. She glanced around to the three women in the room with her. “It was a kiss to make me forget any other kiss I have ever had.” And that was her gospel truth. “And it was the best first kiss I have ever had.” She’d been kissed before, before waking up her Angel side that was.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 am

All fireworks and sparkles, that's what she said. All fireworks and sparkles. Everyone had their own set of words to describe how something felt and what Gwen had used were perfect for her personality. It was also ideal for what Epiphany was pulling out of her bag!

"For something as explosive as that I do believe that materialization is in order!" In the tubes she was setting out on the floor - in a tube holder of course because it wouldn’t do to have these chemicals rolling and mixing around together before time – were full of charcoal (1), chlorates (2), sulfur (3), and small slivers of metal (4). There was more than one of each tube and they all were outfitted with a number written on the stopper. Later she would explain that the numbers indicated order. But that was not all she pulled out of her bag, there was still the need for color and she mumbled to herself as she pulled them out. “Strontium (red), copper (blue), barium (green), sodium (yellow), calcium (orange), and gold (gray). Nice color choices.” Yes, Epiphany was in the habit of talking and discussing things with herself when it came to matters such as this. Perhaps it was a scientist thing.

Next were slightly bigger tubes that could have been made out of paper mache – but wasn’t – and the inside was lined with a sticky substance that would keep all the chemicals in place and bind them together. There were caps and strings she set out on the floor as well. Epiphany looked like she was sitting in the middle of a chemistry set, the only thing missing were the Bunsen burners, beakers and distillers.

Some girls brought makeover supplies and chewy sugary sweets to parties; Epiphany brought chemicals to entice an explosive reaction. Go figure. It was, of course, only a suggestion. “Care to make fireworks?” Turning a broad smile on Jade.

“That way the rest of us could feel the wondrous force of that kiss to go along with our vicarious fantasies.” The comment was two-fold, one being a tease on Jade’s statement and two wanting to see if Gwen actually could get the same feeling from the fireworks as she did from the kiss.

The last word caught Tyger’s ear and his head whipped around from watching Leoette to look at the girl. He knew she had packed those items – and more – into her bag but he hadn’t actually thought that she was serious about using them. He should have known better and he wouldn’t have cared… if it were not for the Shape shifter. He didn’t know that she was on the side of good and the cat saw this as too much of a convenient opportunity for the white cat to stage a convenient accident.

No point in trying to dissuade Epiphany himself and so he went the other route: keeping an eye on the other cat. He padded over to Al and purred as he rubbed up against her arm, a little cat smirk on his face as he watched Leoette.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Stone Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:50 am

Ka-blink. Did Gwenie just say? She totally did. "You showed up at his door with what? No wonder he kissed you! Not that I'm saying he was just playing tongue hockey for the handcuffs - wait. Did he play tongue hockey?" In Jade's opinion, if it was a kiss to make her forget every other first kiss she had, there had to have been at least a little tongue hockey. And it was her right to know! Because she was the bff.

Was it a coincidence that as soon as Epiphany was taking science-ish tubes out of her bag Jade was standing up and scouting to see if Gwen had a fridge? "Hey Gwenie, do you have any wine?" She really needed a glass of wine. You know, all the sudden. Total fluke of timing. "Or do we need wine? Does anyone else want wine? I'm thinking of going to the bar and getting some. Wine."

Far away from the explosives. God she hated science. So when Epiphany asked her flat out if she cared to make fireworks Jade was right on it with her reply. "Gosh darn it I'm actually on wine duty. Shucks." So she didn't do a very good job of masking her anti-enthusiasm just then. But that's what the wine was for! Hopefully after a few glasses her vision would blur some and she'd see Epiphany as just another one of the cats.

Cats. Catty. Cough.

In the name of not being to heinously obvious about bowing out of the bonding over chemistry, Jade didn't hightail it out of the room just yet. She was going to wait until Gwenie answered her question about there being any wine here. But the inching Jade had done towards Gwen's door said that the blonde suspected Gwenie's place was dry.

God she hoped so. Any excuse, seriously. Any excuse. She wasn't about to stay here and let Epiphany accidentally blow her up.
Jade Stone
Jade Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Leoette moved in Al’s lap to get herself comfortable. She walked around a time or two, before hunkering down, purring away as Al stroked the lil kittys back. She turned so she could see Tyger. She had a feeling she needed to keep her eyes on him.

When Tyger came up to her, she would use her free hand to stroke the fur along his back. If he moved his head under her hand it would get a small scratching rub. Was it really the girls fault that while her hand stilled on Leoette, but was still actively stroking Tyger, she thought of how neat it would be if they had human forms. Leoette was curled up and purring almost as if drifting off, Al’s hand lifted to press down into the flooring. It was almost as if she was imagining the cat’s, the pair of them, as humans. Almost as if she was giving them characteristics. That was until her hand moved absently along Tyger, as she had her attention taken back to the other humans in the room with them. “Fireworks?” Before she looked to Jade. “Oh! I did not think to bring wine.” A questioning glance was shot to Gwen, because she had a good idea that Gwen did not have spirits in her room.

She did. Gwen was hanging on moonbeams, truth be told, and sunbeams too. She had started a crush on her hero, from day one, crushes happened like that, in a instant. It was his mannerisms, not to mention he was attractive with an accent. And he was teaching her words, what was not to like? When Epiphany was talking to herself, she would slowly lift herself from the floor, near Jade and Al and the cats, and she moved to the couch. Knees would kiss the back of the couch, as she turned to watch Epiphany, she wasn’t going to go put her hands on the things, but she was rather curious. " I like fireworks, but I don't think you want me trying to make any." It sounded dangerous to her.

Her bff was talking and she would put her hands upon the back of the couch, leaning back a bit and looking over her shoulder. The look of innocence that she shot to Jade might have been priceless. “I didn’t know what they were. Not until he told me.” A small grin, at her own little thought, before she blushed. That was what she thought of Jade’s question. Of course, Jade had the right to ask being her bff, but that didn’t mean that Gwen wouldn’t blush. “Tongue Hockey?” It took a second of her time. “You mean oh! Well…there….oh!” That was it, followed with a small nod of her head.

A shake of her head as two spoke of wine. “I don’t have any wine. I wasn’t sure what I was suppose to have for these things.” A small frown, “Is it bad of me not to have wine?” She didn’t want people to think she was a bad slumber party person! She wasn’t going to stop Jade from leaving her, but she hoped that Jade wouldn’t just slip out and stay gone, not that she thought Jade would do that to her!

Besides she would drop a small hey you have to come back line to Jade. “When you get back I can show you what Leo gave me.” A sweet little smile, before she went back to watching Epiphany, after glancing at Al, whom she had a feeling was taking in all the interactions.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:14 pm

"I see." Needless to say the excitement that Epiphany had over the four of them talking about Gwen's explosive time while making explosives fizzled. Fizzled and panned out. Jade's response was kind of expected, if she told Pip that they were going to sit around and play some type of potentially dangerous vampire game for fun Epiphany would have, well....nevermind that. She was looking at her laid out supplies with a hard look. 

Tyger's fur bristled and his tail flicked upwards at the feel of Al's hand on his fur. It was a very odd feeling and something he wasn't sure that he liked. It gave him odd ideas and he yeowed while moving away from her. He should have known. That Shapeshifter had chosen that person to sit on so who was to say that the pair of them were not working together? He hadn't had thoughts of his 'past life' in many years.  

One particular thought came as a shock  and he jerked forward and to the side and nearly bumped into Gwen. The cat stopped just short of actually hitting her and shook his head. Hard. What was that? Maybe he should side on the side of Jade about their being a need for wine. This was something that he almost voiced until he realized where he was. Right now Tyger still had a vespit of care to keep his talking to himself. 

Epiphany saw Tyger's teetering but didn't give it too much thought as he stabilized himself quickly. Slowly she was fiddling with the tubes, but it wasn't to fill them, and she was glad to her her sister say something about a gift. If enough attention was drawn that way then perhaps they would forget all about the explosives for something more interesting?

"A gift?" That was an interesting thing. "This mean that you two are like, official now?"

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Stone Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:55 pm

As any good bff would, Jade was very quick to reassure her friend. "No no totally no, Gwenie, it's not bad at all. It's not your fault the dorm sleepovers turned me into a wino." It was just the twist of luck that during her attempt at college Jade had been put in a room adjacent to the only two guys on campus who were buying wine stands instead of doing keg stands. Besides, she liked the floaty feeling red wine gave her. Not to mention the color. The color was a pretty red bonus.

As for the gift Leo gave Gwenie? "And yes. When I get back. Totally when I get back." Emphasized with two points of her index fingers. She was saying totally way too much. It was a comfort thing. So long as she didn't start dropping 'neat' every other word, it'd be okay. She was hoping the wine would help with that.

Because she still was going to get some, even if Epiphany looked a little less like she was about to bring out a blow torch to light some fuses. Sleepovers were a long haul style entertainment, and Jade just needed something to help her relax. When Epiphany asked her question, Jade pointed at the other blonde as she looked at Gwenie and said, "Don't answer that until I get back."

That demand made, the Jade slipped out the door. It was obviously up to Gwen if she wanted to honor her bff's request, but even knowing that the charming vampire cutie was willing to take that risk if wine was on the line. She went straight downstairs, getting two bottles of Pinot Noir. As she tucked the bottles under her arms and gave the person her helped her her room number to put the wine on her tap, Jade felt a pang. Pinot Noir had been Owen's favorite, and Owen was someone she missed. A lot.

It was a bit of a balancing act as Jade took her time walking back up the stairs carrying two bottles of wine and four glasses. Yup, that's right - four. Her little long-stemmed glassware way of attempting to be nice.
Jade Stone
Jade Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Leoette would stand, under Al's hand, and give Tyger a small little grin. Yes she grinned at him as he moved away from Al. Now she wasn't sure what was going to happen, because she had some odd thoughts about things, but surely it was her other side wanting to come out, right?

Al blinked and lifted her hand away from Tyger. Most cats did not mind being stroked, they enjoyed it. She would give him a curious look, before her attention was once more distracted. "A gift?" She was rather curious, even if she did not know this Leo, he did not sound so bad, at least from what the other girls were saying. When Jade came back in she carefully took Leoette and set her down to the side, and went to offer Jade help, if she wished for it. "Need an extra hand?"

Gwen looked back at Epiphany. She was paying attention to her sister, and she did not understand why she was fiddling but not filling the tubes. She might be easily distracted at times, but she did pay attention to that. That was until Jade came back, and it was at the exact right time, because Gwen was not good at holding things. "Oh Jade, you found the wine." That sounded good right, and it was not missed that Jade had four glasses, and that all together the girls counted up to four. See things did not escape, not always, just sometimes. A glance back to Epiphany, "Change your mind?" Now she said she was going to make fireworks, did she think that she would of forgotten that?

"A gift!" She looked down at her hand, and then held it up, first to Epiphany and then to Jade, then over her shoulder to show Al. "Its a thumb ring. Well it's his ring and it fits my thumb!" Now it wasn't just a thumb ring but she wasn't spilling that, it was still to fresh to her, and it wasn't that she didn't trust the girls. But she was working on the whole keeping things secret. Maybe it was backfiring just a bit. She thought about that. "Official? He said that things changed, do you think that's what he meant?" She looked so lost. She didn't quite understand that, she had had an official boyfriend before, but that was so long ago. That she didn't recall all the steps in the beginning, it was the ending that she remembered, sadly.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Well that looked pretty official to her! The thumb ring that is, and it was distracting enough to make her stall in her tube thumbing to lean in for a better look. “And he gave you a ring? Gee. I mean…usually they give like a bracelet or a necklace, something. But he gave you a ring.” Had to be something special there if a guy gave a girl his ring right? She didn’t have a lot of experiences with the giving and receiving of rings but in every instance it was an important thing.

This is why she was going to turn the attention away from the tubes and on the rings, furthering this along by pushing up from the floor and heading over. If she wanted to get a better look she had to be closer! Jade with the four glasses didn’t go unnoticed and that was Tyger’s cue to perk up and make his want for the wine known. He stopped in front of Jade, a safe spot after she stopped so he wouldn’t cause her to trip, and looked up at her before giving a small meow to make sure she knew he was there. With the way he was feeling now Tyger was apt to actually speak and ask for the glass if his cat-call when unheeded. It was due to the thoughts that Al had put into his head with those stroking fingers of hers.

Epiphany wasn’t going to crowd Gwen but she stood back and was eying the drinks that Jade had brought and the girl herself. The Jade-Gwen relationship was something that she was working to accept and do so without open animosity so perhaps, if she offered to help in a way. “I won’t be drinking so…I can pour?” The question was asked to Jade and Al, since the other girl had offered to help as well and she didn’t want to push her aside. She only figured that if she wasn’t going to drink then she may as well do something?

“I don’t have a problem in serving others.”
Not saying that anyone here had that problem, it was just a statement.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Stone Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:00 pm

As she balanced four glasses and two bottles in her arms she had a flashback to that one day she'd tried to carry six bottles of wine like that and how it had turned out. So when Al asked if she needed a hand, Jade figured that was a good idea. "Sure. Yeah, sure - help would totally be great." Totally. There that word was again. She tried not to make a face at herself while she came to a halt far enough into the room to kick the door closed with her foot.

She hung where she was to wait for Al to lighten some of her load. In the meantime, she reluctantly agreed with Epiphany. "That means you're a one-man girl, Gwenie, and he's a one-girl guy. Congrats, you totally scored a her - "

"….o." Thanks to the noise it made, Jade's emerald green eyes lowered to look warily at the cat. She hadn't forgotten why this cat was here, or more precisely who'd brought it with her. Epiphany was offering to pour, but Jade had other things in mind. "Is this an attack cat? You didn't bring this cat with me to kill me, did you, because if you try I'm totally telling Damon." In that instance, the use of totally was totally appropriate. So she thought anyway. "Believe me." She added that lifting her eyes so she could look her nemesis square in the face.

"I'll pour." Jade was insisting. She saw the test tubes Epiphany had brought with her. It was why she left the room in the first place. Now she was having visions of mystery movies where some killer in the shadows reaches out with his gloved hand to pour some white powder out of a test tube and into a drink.

Then, a teen queen expert change of gears. "I'd pour for you, too. If you were drinking." Just like that Jade was turning on her charm smile, and cooing with her friend tone. As if the switch would make Epiphany forget about the accusations she'd just made about her test tubes. "Why aren't you, against your religion?" She didn't mean anything deep by that. Or even anything sarcastic, though with how abruptly she question came it might be interpreted that way.

She really, really didn't. Some times, Jade was just a little blonde. And just a little prone to get her foot stuck in coincidences.
Jade Stone
Jade Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Once she was placed to the other side of the girls, she would stand and stretch her feet. Something felt odd to her. But she wasn't quite sure what it was. She padded around to watch the other cat.

Once she reached Jade, she would relieve her of the four glasses carefully so that the woman only had the two bottles. That should help a little bit. She smiled to Jade, then to Epiphany as she turned and took the glasses over to the small coffee table, setting them down carefully. Before looking at the other girls.

She had a smile on her face as she looked between both Jade and Epiphany, she knew that Al had things on her mind, and she wasn't sure how to fit in with the other girls. The fact that Al went and helped Jade was not missed, but she also wasn't going to call her on it. The fact that the cats were acting weird, well that wasn't missed either, not really but she didn't understand it. "I didn't know boys gave girls things, not like that...." As in she did not have a lot of experience but she never was given such a thing either. "You really think that's what it means? That he's a one woman man?" She could only hope that! She herself once her Hero had kissed her as he had, well she was rather smitten and did not think about another man kissing her in the same way. Her mother might be widely different then how she was.

She smiled once more between them all. "I did catch my hero." A small giggle then hearing Jade calling Tyger an attack kitty. If Gwen remembered things correctly the attack kitty usually attacked males. She thought Tyger was rather fond of females. "I think Tyger wants some wine?" She looked between the kitties and grinned. "Maybe he wants wine because there is a girl kitty here too." A small grin, she was matching up the kitties. Damon, Gwen remembered him, he was Pip's guy and Jade's friend. That was how she summed it all up in her head. And that Pip did not want Damon to sample her blood. That too. Not that she had offered him to do that, she had went out and found out what she tasted like without using blood!

Hearing Jades words Leoette peered around the corner, not letting Tyger out of her kitten sight, if she had to the lil one would pounce upon Tyger.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:42 pm

"You know what Jade,"
oh that nice truce she had told herself to have was wearing off at Jade's assumption that Epiphany was trying to kill her here at the party, whether it was by cat or by homemade fireworks. She was trying to be nice. She thought that she was doing a good job of it and even had offered to help out with the drinks, but it didn't take much for her patience to wear thin when it came to Jade and her attention was full on her now.

She even stepped an inch closer. "Tell Damon that I'm trying to kill you. I dare you to. I don't need a cat to kill you and you better be damn well happy that we're standing here in Gwen's room or I swear to God I wo---"

"Fight after I get my drink. Meow." What Epiphany was going to say got cut off by Tyger piping up about wanting a drink of wine. It was probably a good thing that he did considering the fact that his person was staring wooden daggers at Jade currently. He beat his tail upon the floor before brushing it from side to side. The fact that he spoke wasn't a big deal to him, those thoughts in his head making it the only natural thing to do.

Then he purred as he brought up a paw to brush the side of his face. "Murr. I'll take a bowl."

Epiphany had stopped glaring at Jade and huffed. Her palms were itching her and she scratched her left with her right hand. Maybe she should take a drink. Of something, maybe not wine. She heard what Gwen had said about the ring, but right now she wasn't trusting herself to speak until she settled down.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Stone Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:04 am

The funny thing was, when Jade spouted all that junk about Epiphany bringing an attack cat to kill her, she wasn't saying it to be a bitch. She was actually asking. Sincerely. Jade sincerely believed that Epiphany wanted her out of the picture badly enough to try to bump her off attack-cat style. Or poison-style.

Maybe it crossed a line that she said she'd tattle on her to Damon. But it was a natural teen queen line to cross! Jade sort of hopelessly depended on the kindness of the bevy of boys in her life to make sure she didn't turn up dead come any old morning. Since she thought Epiphany was looking to kick her bucket, the Damon threat was her self-defense.

And it probably didn't help the situation any that when Epiphany lost her shit and even tried to step up to her, Jade started laughing. What! It was funny! Watching the other blonde trying to be big, bad and threat -

"Whoa." The laughing was cut short with emphatic disbelief. Did the cat just….? Yes. Because it did it again. It was talking. To her. About the wine. What kind of a weird…? GOD she hated Rhy'din!!! She hated its inns run by Epiphany and guys who disappeared without a trace after playing foosball and flirting and now she hated its talking cats too!

Especially because the cat gave her about ten thousand little jabs she could take at Epiphany even though she shouldn't because she didn't want to ruin Gwen's sleepover. Top of the wise-crack list was, 'Looks like your cat knows how to have more fun than you do'. But she wasn't going to say it. She wasn't.

She wasn't. She had to say something else though to keep her mouth from spilling it. "I don't have a bowl." Blurted out at the cat. She couldn't believe she was talking to a cat. Sure she was young and blonde, but come on! - she didn't sign up for a sleepover production of Alice in Wonderland! "Just the glasses."

At least Tyger's interruption kept Jade from brawling back at Epiphany. Now she really needed a glass of wine. Putting the other bottle down on the floor, Jade peeled off the foil of the bottle she still held. Holding her hand over the bottle, an upward gesture of her fingers sealed her will around the cork and pulled it out of the bottle with a pop. It promptly fell to the floor at her feet. Didn't cats play with corks? Maybe the talking cat would accept it as an offering and not bump her off.

"Anyone else want wine besides the cats?" Sheepishly asked of the others. Jade would turn back the conversation to Gwen and Leo, she really would, she just…well…she just needed a drink.
Jade Stone
Jade Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Gwen blinked at the two, she had hoped things would blow over between them, she knew they were not the best of friends. But normally they had a bit of civility between the two. She was frowning as she looked between the two of them. It was hard when you loved people and they didn’t even like each other. Of course, she took it personally, because they wouldn’t of been there if she hadn’t invited them, and she couldn’t invite one and not the other, because it wouldn’t of been right. A soft sigh slipped past her lips, even as her hands lifted upwards, to cover her ears. Soft noise erupted before a more forceful, which wasn’t all that forceful but it was for her. “Guys please stop!!!

Al had not said a thing, she was not bothered by people whom were disagreeing, in fact she was rather used to it. Not from her home life but from life in general, her home life, well the home life she had before finding stuff out, was rather nice. Easy going, normal family things, except for the secret of her birth. Now, she had a softness for her sister, and her foot would stomp, after she had set the glasses down, her mouth would open as if she was going to say something, and what was going to come out wasn’t going to be to nice. She might not know Gwen as well as the other two, but she did not like seeing her agitated. But what caused her to not speak was the fact that a second ago, there was a white kitty, and now, that white kitty was changing, changing into a young woman right before her very eyes. “Um… guys… uh… Gwen…. Epiphany… Jade…. are you guys seeing what I am seeing?” That was a nice good question right?

Not happy was Leoette, she had no control over the shifting, her body it was as if something or someone had cast some sort of spell upon her form. Her furry arms and legs were now bare flesh, her legs looked as smooth as a baby’s butt, her torso was no longer that white and furry, she was slim with a flat stomach, yet she had curves in the right spots, her long blonde slightly wavy hair was forward across her naked breasts. Violet’s gaze blinked and looked around, at what was going on, this was going to be odd.

Gwen turned at Al’s words, and her mouth made a O shape, her eyes were upon Leoette, and she was wondering what was going on. A blink of her lashes, she had been feeling rather bad about the way that Jade and Pip were getting on, but this, took that right out of her mind. “Leoette?” The name was whispered.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next