Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Morning After the Visit

2 posters

Go down

The Morning After the Visit Empty The Morning After the Visit

Post by Lydia Nyght Sun May 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Lydia woke up to Hopper licking her feet. She was in the room she had picked as hers. It hadn't been decorated yet, but she still liked to sleep in it. She tried to put her feet back under the covers, but Hopper came up after them. "Hopper quit it that tickles." She couldn't help but giggle.

Lydia sat up in her bed and stretched her arms. "Okay okay I'm up boy." Still in her pajamas and slippers, she made her way down stairs. With Hopper right behind her, she made her way to the kitchen, and let Hopper out the back door to do his business, and whatever else wolves did in the mornings. While Hopper was outside Lydia made her way to the kitchen table and sat down.

Last edited by Lydia Nyght on Wed May 19, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

The Morning After the Visit Empty Re: The Morning After the Visit

Post by Sheena Tue May 18, 2010 7:11 am

Sheena had been up for a while now and was sitting in the living room with a book. Hearing the noise coming from the steps she put the book down and watched the little one as she let the wolf out. A smile crossed her lips seeing the little one's mother in her. Standing she cleared her throat and went to the kitchen where the little one was.

-Good Morning, you must be Lydia. I am Sheena, Dre's mother.-

She waited to see how she was going to react to her since she did here all about the issues both of her granddaughters had with another that will not be named.

Sheena

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue May 18, 2010 10:46 am

He had woken early himself. Why? Well he had a mission to do. He had left early, asking Sheena and Arcadia in a note to make sure that Lydia was out of the house. He then went shopping and talking to some of the best artisans in New Haven.

He had ideas for Lydia's room, and they would be done today.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Tue May 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Lydia's eyes sparkled. "Hello Miss Sheena, nice to meet Daddy's mama. The real one that actually raised him.

"when did you get in. I don't remember seeing you come in before I went to bed."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheena Tue May 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Sheena smiled to Lydia trying not to laugh as she had heard most of this before with Kyra.

-Kyra and I got in late last night. Far after you went to bed. I was thinking we could grab your mom and go out shopping today. How does that sound?-

She waited to see how that sounded to her before getting Arcadia involved.

Sheena

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed May 19, 2010 11:42 am

"Wow!! Kyra is home too. Thats so cool. And yes I would love to go shopping with you and Mama. Is Kyra coming too?"

Lydia so was so excited, she almost started dancing. She looked out the window to see Hopper back on guard duty and shook her head. "Silly puppy."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheena Wed May 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Sheena still had the smile on her lips as she watched Lydia get so excited by her sister being home and also the dancing. She was not so sure what Kyra was up to and she was not about to commit her to shopping with them because of that reason.

-Well if she is home and wants to go with us she is welcome to come along. I think it would be fun to have a girls day out. A day filled with shopping and even lunch.-

Sheena watched the wolf and tilted her head a bit at him trying to figure out why he was doing this. Looking back to Lydia she spoke again.

-How about you go get ready and if you see your mom upstairs let her know she needs to get ready too. We do not want to daudle all day.-

She laughed a little as she remembered telling Dre that once and he yelled from the bottom of the steps to his father to get ready and not to daudle.

Sheena

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed May 19, 2010 1:41 pm

"Yes Ma'am!" Lydia darted up the stairs to her room and changed her clothes. She put on a pair of pink jeans and a white t'shirt that had a purple unicorn on it. She brushed her hair and pulled it back with a lavender bow.

After she was done, she went and knocked on her mama's door. "Mama are you awake yet?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 6:59 am

A smile crossed her lips as she finished getting dressed and heard her daughter at the door. She was wearing a pair of cream colored slacks with a light purple shirt and a pair of slip on shoes that matched the outfit. Her hair falling down her back she put on a pair of earrings and a necklace before making her way to the door. Opening it she smiled to Lydia and spoke softly.

::You look very pretty. I am surprised you are up so soon and dressed at that. Planning on going some where?::

A hint of a laugh as she had seen the note that Dre had left and remembered what he said about wanting to decorate a room for Lydia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu May 20, 2010 7:36 am

Lydia smiled brightly at Arcadia. "Good morning Mama, you look very pretty yourself. Well I was going to sleep late, but Hopper had to do his business."

Her eyes sparkled. " Oh! Guess what! I met Daddy's mama this morning, you know the really cool one. And guess what, she wants to take us shopping. So can we go please please please?"

As she waited for her mother's answer, she could not help but be thankful for the past few months. She had never been happier.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Arcadia could not help but laugh a little at the eagerness her daughter showed about wanting to go shopping. Acting as if she had not already made up her mind she thought it over for a few moments drawing it out and then looked to Lydia.

::Well I suppose we can go shopping with Sheena if we have nothing better to do.::

A smile crept up on her lips knowing there was nothing at this point she would rather do than go shopping with the girls. Her only wish was that Kyra was around to go with them. But seeing how that girl was strong minded and liked being left to do what she wants lately she let it go. Not waiting for a response Arcadia headed out of the room and down the stairs to see Sheena.

Sheena was sitting in a chair looking out the window waiting on them having heard some of that conversation. Looking to the pair she smiled.

-Are we ready to go see what we can find to bring home?-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon May 24, 2010 11:21 am

Lydia smiled happily. The little girl was a little hyper. "Wait let me tell Hopper."

Lydia stepped out back and whistled. Hopper came bouncing up on the patio and nudged her hand, causing Lydia to giggle. "Hopper I'm going shopping with my Mom and Miss Sheena, you stay here and be good okay?'

Hopper cocked his head to one side, and looked past Lydia to the two women waiting on Lydia. He didn't like Lydia going somewhere with out him, but the two women seemed to love her so he gave her another nudge.

Lydia gave her companion a hug. "I know boy if I need you just whistle." Madeline had once told her wolves have super hearing and if she whistled loud enough Hopper would practically hear it from any where.

Lydia walked back inside smiling. "Okay I'm ready."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon May 24, 2010 12:52 pm

As the ladies were out shopping, Dre met with his daughter. He was in his drow form, as he knew Lydia did not know about it....yet. As he spoke to Kyra, he suggested she find a place and change as well, just in case. He then told her what he was going to do to Lydia's room, and asked if she could pick out things like sheet, curtains, and other essentials like that.

He reminded her that her favorite color was purple, and that she loved dragons and Unicorns. One hell of a combo. After hugging her, he moved on to find the right artisans he would need. He was going to add some wolf like things to represent Hopper to.

Finding the painter, he began to haggle about the price after telling him what he required. He knew he would get his way. The price being reasonable, agreed and told him where to meet him. The painter even recommended a highly known carpenter. So that was his next stop. He hoped the women were out of the house by the time he got done, or this would be an epic fail as a surprise.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Arcadia and Sheena both smiled watching Lydia with Hopper and even went over to pet him so he would know they would not hurt Lydia. Arcadia whispered to him.

::No worries Hopper, she is in good hands, I promise you that.::

Standing she turned to the ladies and smiled as she spoke heading toward the door. Giving Sheena a look as she spoke.

::Ok since everyone is ready how about we get out of the house for a while. I know there are plenty of things you need like clothes and much more.::

She took Lydia's hand and led her out of the house and made sure Sheena was right there with them. Both women made sure they were more aware of their surroundings than normal given this was the first trip away from the house that Lydia has had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu May 27, 2010 11:21 am

Plan within plans. That is what he had going for him. He knew the artisans he had hired would be working on some large pieces and it would take awhile. He would shoot that message through a mind link to his mother and love.

When he returned to the house, he smiled as he saw it was empty. He saw Hopper and reached down to pet him. he then went into the house and up to Lydia's room. There he began to get the measurements he needed for the artisans.

With the painter arriving first, and with both artisans having permission to be on the land for this job, he let him have free reign after reminding him what his new daughter said she liked. He began to watch as the painter began to trace the wall, but alas he was soon bored. He headed outside to await the carpenter that would make the items he needed. Passing on his instructions, he waited.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down