Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Blast from The Past

2 posters

Go down

A Blast from The Past Empty A Blast from The Past

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat May 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Madeline ran all the way up three flights of stairs to the third floor. By the time she got to the top landing, she had to catch her breath. Once she caught her breath, she walked slowly down the hall till she saw room three hundred seven. When she was found the room she started knocking hard on the door. "Daddy are you here. It's me open up. Please Daddy it's important!"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

A Blast from The Past Empty Re: A Blast from The Past

Post by Gawain Sat May 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Gawain had only just Gated back into the room he sometimes shared with Airtia when they were not at her home when he heard the knock and the child's voice. Daddy? Blood and ashes, I SWEAR I don't have anymore kids! Air is going to hit the roof if she hears this!

After buttoning the black coat he had taken to wearing recently, he walked to the door and pulled it open. "Listen, I dunno what's going on, but I only have three kids. Erm, that I know of. So who...." He trailed off as his eyes met hers. "Maddie?! What the f-I mean, what in the blue hell is going on here? Who did this to you? And where are they? I feel the sudden urge to kill something...." He stopped, then bent down and spoke softly. "Sorry, kiddo. Didn't mean to be so gruff. So, er, Madeline. Wanna tell me what happened?" Confused? Oh, yeah.
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat May 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Madeline watched her father's reaction a bit confused. "What do you mean what happened to me Daddy. Ain't I the same person I've always been? Please don't be mad at me for running away. Can we go inside and talk. I have something I must tell you. Oh is Uncle Gareth here too?

The one thing Madeline did do was wrapped her little arms around his neck and gave him the biggest hug she could muster.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Sun May 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Gawain slid his arms around her, lifting her from the floor easily and carrying her inside to seat her in one of the more comfortable chairs. "Madeline, the questions you ask have no easy answers. You see, when last I saw you, you were twenty-three, and a grown woman. And no, child, Gareth is not here. Light send that he were...do you remember anything of this inn, or of recent events? Demon attack, broken arm, anything?" He was mildly confused, and he would not be mentioning the fact that Gareth had been dead for some time until her memory either returned or was jogged in some fashion. "Say, would you like something to eat? That must have been a tiring journey for such a little one."
Gawain
Gawain

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu May 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Madeline giggled as he picked her up and took her inside. She wrapped her legs around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder.When he sat her down and started talking she was really confused. The only demon she knew was her foster mother. She wiggled both arms. " No Sir, they are fine. See! Me, twenty-three and a grown-up? Was I pretty? Wait, are you sure you haven't been drinking that stuff you get every time we go see Uncle Krow."

She looked around and tried to see of anything looked familar, but it didn't. The only recent event she could think of was the fight with Schala. "Sorry Daddy, the only thing I can remember is getting into a fight with that woman you left me with. And waking up on your pillow this morning. Of course she was gone when I got up. Hateful bitch!" Maddie quickly put her hands over her mouth, she knew how her father felt about her using those words. "Sorry Daddy."

At the mention of food, her stomach started growling. "Sure Daddy, food sounds good. I would've ate breakfast before I ran away, but the milk was all clumpy and smelled awful. Can we have hot dogs or maybe a cheeseburger with extra pickles and french fries? Please!"

Maddie thought about it for a minute. "You know Daddy, if you want to stay here, I have money, I can go down stairs and get me something to eat. I'm nine now, so that makes me a big girl now right. Just please don't send me back to that awful woman!!"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Fri May 07, 2010 12:07 am

Gawain sighed, stooping to meet her eyes. "Madeline, that woman is no longer part of our lives. She has been gone for some time now, and I do not miss her. Airtia and I are married now, and have been happily so for some time now. For the record, you have a brother and sister. You were the older sibling, but now...."

He stopped, running a hand through his hair. "Listen. I need to know exactly what happened to you, Madeline. When you went to the Society, you went to check on the...item...that you safeguarded for me. I am assuming that you went to the old house that that woman and I shared, and something happened." He growled, obviously wishing he had his hands around her throat at the moment. "I should have known the vindictive bitch would set a trap for me. Clearly, you sprung the trap by lying on the bed. You know, there always was something off about her. Just between you and me, kid, I think she was a little more than crazy."

After a moment, he nodded. "Right. You're going to need clothing, food, and other uh....things." He walked over to his dresser, and pulled out a coin purse. It was pretty much all she would need, considering it was nearly stuffed with gold crowns. "There's a very nice fellow who runs a clothier close by. His name is Leo. Tell him that Gawain sent you, and ask if he could supply you with some clothing. Tasteful clothing, young lady. Not that Leo would put you in miniskirts and halter-tops." He smiled then, and took her by the hand, leading her toward the door. "Be careful, kid."
Gawain
Gawain

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri May 07, 2010 12:41 am

Madeline listened and could feel her jaw just about to drop. Honestly she had no idea what he was talking about. In her mind she had always been the same little girl. She giggled at the thought of her Dad and Air being married. That would explain all the so called business trips. She also thought it was cool that she wasn't an only child any more. Her Uncle Gareth had picked at her quite often for her saying she wished she had an older brother or sister. He had always told her it was impossible. She never believed him when he said it, now she has proof. She sighed, why didn't her dad believe her when she said she didn't know what he was talking about. "Daddy I honestly don't know what you're talking about. What happened was Schala and I got into an argument about some dreams I was having. She sent me to my room, and I overheard her and one of her friends saying something about sending me away. Then her and the friend left. Thats when I went into your room and went to sleep. When I woke up, she was gone. So I packed my book bag, grabbed my allowance I've been saving. Then I walked outside, and road the horse I saw standing outside to here. To be honest I don't know why here cause I went to sleep along the way."

When Gawain went to the dresser to get her some money to go shopping with she smiled. "I hope your wife doesn't mind that I'm here. What are my brother and sisters names? Are they here too?"

As he walked he to the door, she listened to his instructions very carefully, as she always did. "I'll be good Daddy I promise. Why would I want mini skirts and halter tops for. That's for old people. I much rather have jeans and t shirts."

When they reached the door, she gave Gawain a hug and kiss. "Bye Daddy, see you soon!!"

She would eventually go shopping as he had asked, but first she wanted to explore the inn a bit.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down