Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!)

+15
Beastie
Xavier
Gawain
Arcadia Caughey
Airtia S. Cauthon
The Spider
Vesta Voui
Archer Caughey
Gwendolyn Zoi
Madeline Cauthon
TheWarden
De'Ryanna Aybara
-:|[ Titania ]|:-
catherine dtardis
Epiphany
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!) Empty Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 pm

greetings, and welcome to a new game! for this game, us muns pose questions using the following format: "out of all the current characters on the board, who do you think would fill in the blank?" other muns have a chance to name which character(s) they'd fill in the blank with and give a short explanation of why. once it seems like everyone who wants to has had a chance to respond, another mun can post a fresh question and a new round begins!

to give an example of a question:
out of all of the current characters on the board, who do you think would be most likely to poison another mun's character? (having the guts to poison an npc doesn't count)

to give an example of an answer: if someone really pissed Jamison off, i think he'd have it in him to poison a non-npc character.

as we leap into the fantastically fun world of profiling each others' characters, please remember that this game is not a chance to slander or muckrake and that all theories should be posed with the spirit of mirth and chuckles!

so! now that you know the rules of the game, who wants to pose the first "out of all of the current characters on the board..." question?

Back to top Go down

Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!) Empty Re: Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!)

Post by Epiphany Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Out of all the current characters on the board, who do you think would use blackmail to gain the upper hand?

My answer? Azlin... because underneath her sweetness I know that there's a more devious side. She's friend's with Air and that explains it all.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!) Empty Re: Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!)

Post by catherine dtardis Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:08 pm

catherine's brilliant and foxy husband may be a hero and protector of the universe, but catherine knows full well the Doctor is not above using such tactics against the bad guy to save worlds and lives. even though she doesn't agree with that, she still adores and loves him =D
catherine dtardis
catherine dtardis

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:27 pm

I have to say that Killian the male spawn of Catherine and The Doctor. He is to smart for his own good, and I think being his size he could learn a lot of things that perhaps he shouldn't, that he could use for personal gain.

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:48 am

Out of all the current characters on the board I believe that Ryanna's brother Xavier would use blackmail to gain the upper hand. Why? Blackmail could be considered a form of torture and being that he had a military background using something like that shouldn't be questioned.

He would do what he has to do.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:29 am

Hmmm...thats an interesting question. But my guess is going to be Pip because of all her science experiments with drinks. She could easily slip something in and people may trust her enough to drink it. I know Kyra did and we seen what happened there.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWarden Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:09 am

Out of all the characters on the board, who do I think would blackmail someone? I think given the correct circumstances Spider would use the power of her Father's true name against him in order to get something she wants. =D maybe her father and other people. she's prolly not very good at hearing 'no'

New Question!

Out of all the characters on the board who do you think would would sacrifice themselves to save a total stranger?
TheWarden
TheWarden

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 am

I think Gwen would, she has that whole innocent pure soul thing going.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:10 pm

I think De'Ryanna. Now for the reason why....she might put off a aura about her that she doesn't care or doesn't want to be bothered by others..but I think there's a softer side, that people don't get to see. And I think that that side would kick into action!
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Caughey Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:13 pm

I've been thinking about this a long time, and I've finally come to a decision! If a complete stranger can't trust one of the Kennedys who CAN they trust?

NEW QUESTION: Out of all the current characters on the board, which do you think would be most likely to use an online dating/matchmaker service to get themselves a love?
Archer Caughey
Archer Caughey

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:11 am

Out of all the current characters on the board, I think that Elessar would be most likely to use an online dating/matchmaker service to get themselves a love. Why? Because he has an interest in technology - when he gets his hands on it - and I believe he would think it helped to find someone - not necessarily a new person - and he'd look to see if he could find his lost love.

New Question: Out of all the current characters on the board, which do you think would be most likely to not only lie to others but also to themselves, and never admit the truth?
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:36 pm

pris insists that the answer to this question is benjamin. pris knows that he told her he never lies in what he says or does and she believes that, but she also knows that there is a lot between what he says and does and she says that's where the lies are and that benjamin will probably disagree with this but that's because he's too busy lying to himself to admit that he should agree with her. to benjamin's dismissal of her opinion on this she says she would say, "i SEE. i SEE them tiny and crawling around your spoken letters looking for holes to live in like worms in apple houses."

so speaks the imbalanced yet know-it-all teenager.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:12 pm

This may be a stretch, but I'm going for it anyway.

Out of all the characters on the board the one I think that would lie not only to themselves but to others and never admit it would have to be Jade. Why? I thought about it when I remembered the history of her and Damon on the board and then thinking about the other post she has. To me she has this regret thing about looking like a cheerleader still despite her age, but she plays up on it even though she doesn't always like it.

That's like a lie right?

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by The Spider Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:18 am

I don't know Connor well since he's new. But in my opinion a man who likes to believe that what he sees is fake (like Spider's hair color, British citizenship and true reason for her attitude towards him) is a man who might be lying to himself about why people behave with him how they do and so is lying to others.

Fel encouraged me to ask a new question: out of all the current characters on the board, who would harm a loved one if it would serve the greater good of all?
The Spider
The Spider

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:28 am

I'm going to answer this question and I'm going to answer it by naming my own character. When I read Spider's question the answer, to me, was blatantly obvious. Out of all the current characters on the board, who would harm a loved one if it would serve the greater good of all?

My answer: Airtia (there's another but this one stands out more). The 'why' may be a bit tricky but if you really know her it would be understood. Though she may seem collected and all together, Airtia a lot of times does what she has to do.

A good example is when Gawain came back from his trial on the hill. Though she loves him she would not hesitate to kill him if it meant that in doing so other people would live. The end would justify the means in her book and the death of a person she loves would be something that had to happen.
Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 am

Gawain Cauthon. He already has, he killed his brother Gareth. When Gareth went mad, Gawain killed him to keep him from killing well everybody.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcadia Caughey Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:01 am

I'm going to totally sell out my own characters, too! Both Arcadia and Archer have done some major harm to one another in their attempt to serve the greater good, because serving the greater good is what they were raised and taught that the Legacies are supposed to do. And if either one of them had to harm the other again...they would.
Arcadia Caughey
Arcadia Caughey

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWarden Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:34 am

Jamison would. hell he already has? why do you think Spider cant stand her own father?
TheWarden
TheWarden

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon May 03, 2010 12:16 am

New Questions,

Out of all the characters on the board, who would you like to meet in real life?

For me I would love to meet either Airtia or Gwen. Air because of out of the charries, she the one mine most respect, and Gwen because she's just so awesome.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon May 03, 2010 8:52 am

Out of all the characters on the board, who would you like to meet in real life?

I believe that the answer to this question, for me, would be Dre and that's because I've always wanted to see a dragon. Even though he's a Dracon, it qualifies and then the odd questions that I have about them could be answered.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Mon May 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Gosh! That is a hard one, because there are so many answers to this one, so I am going to have to go with....Damon. Hello, hot vampire man...that doesn't sparkle sign me up! ;p
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 7:43 pm

That would be interesting to say the least but I would have to say I would want to meet.......Shane or Winston....so far they are the ones I've interacted with since coming here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Ok...there is only one reason as of right now why this one but I have to say Connor because he is just soooooooooooooooooo hot. -fans herself-

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Thu May 06, 2010 11:40 am

I'll say Leo. No particular reason except I think the guy would be fun to hang out with.
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Thu May 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Can I hang with Aiden? I want to see if I can get his other tooth. Wink

New question!

Of all the characters on the board, who would you trust with your deepest secret and know that they wouldn't treat you any differently because they knew it?
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next