Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Trying something new ( invite only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trying something new ( invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying something new ( invite only)

Post by Xavier Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Xavier walked in behind Titania, wearing a broad smile. "I could teach you calligraphy, yes. But...not right now. I have something much more fun in mind, and I'm afraid my hands will be quite busy." Without another word, he closed the small distance between them, placing his arms on either side of her on the door, since she had stopped to lock it. After a moment of staring into her eyes, he kissed her in a quite thorough manner, then paused. "The little guy at the counter was practically radiating jealousy, Ti. He, ah, doesn't have a key, does he?" He proved that he didn't really care whether the kid had a key or not by resuming his kiss and moving his arms to encircle her.
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Trying something new ( invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying something new ( invite only)

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:09 am

She had gotten what she wanted out of him! He said he would teach her calligraphy, she really did want to learn, and he didn't even say he was going to charge her! She saw someone asking for top dollar to teach you, and she wasn't going to spend her hard earned money on that, not when she could hopefully find someone, which she did! A laugh, as she heard his words, "Darn it!" She had a very playful look upon her features. And then his hands were on either side of her, and she was pretty much pinned against the door, not that she was complaining mind you. "I see what you mean." About his hands...being busy. His kiss would be returned, no fighting for control, not this time. Maybe later for round two.

He stopped kissing her to talk about the boy behind the counter? She must be losing her touch with him! She let out a small laugh, "Oh! He's just protective of me. And no, I have the only key." Which she did, and if the boy behind the counter was jealous it wouldn't change anything. Because once more she was in his arms.

And after a few moments, the lights in the Star bucks would flicker, a bit later, as they were having a quick time together, the ice machine would go crazy shooting ice cubes everywhere. Thankfully not much else happened besides the door to the building opening and closing without anyone there. She did not want people to think that the place was haunted.

When things calmed down, she would smile to Xavier from her desk. "I have a few things I need to take care of. Where and when do you want to meet up?" She didn't know if he still wanted to, even though they had made mention of it. Or if he wanted to meet at the Inn or the apartment or here or where really.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sat May 01, 2010 2:29 pm

He smiled, moving about to pick up various things that had either been knocked askew by their...paperwork...as well as those which had simply gone haywire and taken on a life of their own. "Actually, I was thinking about hanging around and waiting for you. If that's not to your liking, I could run to your apartment and meet you there? Or, well, my room. It's really your call. If I need to slip out the back, that's fine too. Don't want to cause any problems for you at work, after all." He was happy, and being a rather accommodating person.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat May 01, 2010 3:07 pm

By now, Xavier, should be used to things taking on thier own life and moving to places that they shouldn't be. Once they got the room back situated, which was probably a good thing her office wasn't to fully put together yet, she did need to work on that, making it her own.

A warm smile slipped over her lips, " I have to go out for a little bit. But I am good to meet you at either place." To prove it, she would move off the desk, and over to her purse, in the drawer. Pulling her purse out, she would dig in until she came out with a plain key. She held out the key to her apartment, towards him. "This is so you can get into the apartment whenever you need to." Or want to, or you know. This was a big step for her, giving him a key to her apartment, she never gave a non relative a key before. It really depened on which trip he wished to make if it was the apartment building or the Inn. She would find him!

A soft smile touched her lips. As she advanced on him, and straightened his shirt. Looking over him with a critical eye, of course he looked happy, but they wouldn't know for sure what caused that. "Oh no, if they saw you come back here, and then you don't go out, they are going to think I killed you and am hiding bodys." Was she joking or speaking the truth one might not be able to tell if they didn't see the twinkle in her eye. She leaned forward to press a kiss to his cheek, before making sure her own clothing was not in disaray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun May 02, 2010 12:48 pm

He smiled, taking the key reverently. This was a turning point in his mind....it showed that she trusted him completely. After fixing the top button on her shirt, he winked. "I'll be waiting for you there, Ti." He paused for a moment, growing serious. "I must tell you something, Titania. I have fallen in love with you. Completely." He gave her a fake stern look. "That doesn't mean that you get to put a leash on me or anything, now." After that, he would chuckle and wrap his arms around her, giving her a nice, sweet kiss on the forehead. "Be careful getting home. I'll be waiting. Who knows? I may even cook you some dinner if you're a good girl." He winked, grinning slightly, as he turned to the door. "See ya soon, babe." After unlocking the door, he stepped out, making his way through the shop and outside. Having not brought a change of clothing, he grumbled slightly and broke out in a loping run. He'd get there much slower, but he'd get there nonetheless.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun May 02, 2010 2:06 pm

She did trust Xavier, they had gotten to a certain point, else that step would of never been taken. Did she know how he was going to take her giving him the key? Of course not. It also showed that she really had nothing to hide from him. If she did, she wouldn't of been able to hand him the key to her apartment. She smiled at his words. "I shouldn't be to long." At least she did not think she would, but sometimes things happened, that caused a person to be behind in time.

When he started to look and grow serious she paused, she was wondering if it had something to do with the key. But he seemed glad about her giving it to him. Then he spoke, the first words her stomach started to turn. The Whole I must tell you something, made her think along the lines of, We have to talk fame. At his words, she smiled up to him, lifting her hand to touch his cheek. Fingers gently caressing his check. "I am glad, because I am in love with you too Xavier." She did completely love him, and she wasn't going to be going anywhere. She was quite attached to him. The kiss on the forehead was a sweet touch, and one of her favorite things, because it was easy when a guy always went for the lips. The forehead was her favorite.

"I will be." Careful that was, not that she expected anything to happen, but thats why you had to be careful. A playful wink, "I am always a good girl!" Even when she was bad with him, she was still good, wasn't she? After he left she would do one piece of paperwork, see there really was paper work. Hands would lift to make sure that her hair was decent. Then she would follow outside of he office, speaking to the people that were on thier shifts, before going out to do her errands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2