Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Starting off the day

Go down

Starting off the day Empty Starting off the day

Post by Leo Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:22 am

Having gotten dressed he headed down the stairs of the Inn and began heading over to the bar. There was nothing better than a night of good rest to refresh the mind and get a person ready for a new day.

He needed a new day. With the various events of the past few days Leo felt that he needed the year to start over again. He would even go for a restart of the past week. There was no use in living in the past, just to move on to the future. There was not to be any work for him today for he has been given the time off. For this reason he was dressed in a more comfortable manner with a long-sleeve white cotton shirt and dark jeans.

Moving his hands through his hair he took a seat at the bar. Leaning forward he looked left and then right. Perhaps it was too early for a tender to be here.

Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Starting off the day Empty Re: Starting off the day

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:28 pm

Madeline had woke up early and headed down to the bar to start her day. She wore her long dark hair in a french braid and put on her favorite long brown skirt and off white blouse, that had a slightly lower neck line. She walked up to Leo and gave him a friendly smile. "Good morning Sir. What can I get for you this moning?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:01 pm

"Ah, buenos dξas Senora. Good morning." She was dressed nice. One thing he did have to say about this place: the females who were in its employ dressed well and it was good to see.

Leo smiled to her. "I'm hungry. Perhaps you can get me something to eat please? And how are you today?"

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:29 pm

"Of course Senor," she said with a warm smile. "I'm sure our cook already has breakfast started," Madeline said as she poured Leo a cup of fresh coffee. She walked into the kitchen and brought out a spanish omelette fresh out of the skillet, along with two pieces of toast.

"I hope you find this pleasing Sir, and I'm doing wonderful today. My name is Madeline or you can call me Maddie if you like. Is there anything else I can get for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:56 am

"Ah. Gracias." The food smelled good as she brought it out to him. Omelet. He hadn't had a good one in a while. This seemed like a good one. Buttur. Surely there was butter for the toast and he began to spread it.

"Pleasure to meet you Madeline. It's a lovely name. You may call me Leo. My full name is hard for some to pronounce." There didn't seem to be a lot of work for her to do at the moment. Leo took the fork and turned it's handle in her direction.

"Tell me Madeline, do you like omelets?"

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:03 am

"Why yes I do Leo, but I already had a bite to eat this morning. Go ahead and eat, our cook is most excellent. So what brings you to our little Inn, business, pleasure, or both." Madeline hoped that didn't come off too flirty. Leo was a very nice looking gentlemen, with the warmest eyes she had ever seen. She wayched as he ate his omelette, and enjpyed his company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:55 am

She had already eaten, but he would always offer for it was polite and he considered it to be rude to have a female watch while he ate. Still, she had declined. Taking the fork back he started into his food. Not rushing it, and not taking long either.

After a handful of bites he held the fork down so that he could speak. "Business is what brought me here at first. Although, it is my pleasure to be here with such lovely company." He gave her a smile before drinking his coffee.

"Will I always see you here when I come down for breakfast in the morning?"

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:01 am

Madeline blushed at the compliment, and gave him a warm smile. "Yes Sir, I will always be here in the morning, and all day for that matter. What kind of business, if you don't mind me asking? Madeline poured her a cup of coffee. "Would you care for another cup?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:12 pm

"....What kind of business, if you don't mind me asking?"

There were many ways that he could answer that question - all of them true of course, but not all fitting for friendly conversation. "My business, is to make sure that my boss' dealings go through smoothly. A couple of the businesses deal with wine and clothing. The finest fabrics to ever grace your skin."

He made a study of her for a moment as he thought about the shoppe that was in town, the workers there, and the latest shipments that had arrived. It was something that he was to be checking in on later. Then he looked at her attire. Yes, it was nice but, as a result of working for his boss, he could fit her in better.

"You say you will be here all day? Do you not take breaks to go elsewhere."

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Madeline giggled, of course she took breaks, and the thoughts of taking a break with Leo started dancing around in her head. "Oh sounds nice. I hope everything goes well for you and your boss. And Yes I do take several brakes when we're not busy. Wjen I do, I take walks in the garden, I haven't lived around here in a while, and really don't know too many people." Madeline stopped at there because she was afraid she was boring the nice gentleman in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:41 pm

Not knowing how much the food was he reached into his pocket for coin. "The garden here is lovely," he mused in response to her reference on what she did during her breaks. From his pocket he withdrew a silver coin.

Holding it out to her between his thumb and forefinger, he smiled. "You know me, we met a few moments ago." He was being light-hearted for the smile remained on his face. "It does not seem to be so busy this morning, why do you not take a break now and come into town with me. It will help you see the area. Sξ?"

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:03 pm

"Madeline slowly took the coin from Leo's fingers, making sure to slowly caress Leo's hand. She looked around and noticed it was not busy at all. She could feel butterflies filling her stomach with excitement. She knew she hadn't stopped smiling the whole time, and the thought of a walk in the city sounded perfect.

Why Mr. Leo I would love to!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:09 am

He could see that she was delighted to come and that was a good thing. That money was meant for her to have and use as she wished. His plate, he cleaned it well enough and he took one last drink of the coffee before he was done with that as well.

"Then Madeline," more of his Spanish accent coming through when he said her name. Pushing back on the bar he stood from his seat and eased the chair back into place. "We shall be off."

As he moved away from the chair he had been occupying, he offered out his arm to her. That was the proper way to do it. He couldn't remember when the last time was that he had a lady go for a walk with him. So tied up in matters of business and affairs he had been.

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:00 am

Madeline let out a girly giggle, one of those she despised from the girls that she had went to school with. She stepped ot from behind the bar, and put up a sign stating she would be back after while. She wrapped her arm around Leo's. "O'kay Leo, I'm ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:25 am

Afterwhile. That was a good way to put it for he did not know exactly when they would return, but it would be before the day was out. He did not want people to think that he had kidnapped her, even if they may wonder where she had gone.

With her arm in tow Leo first gave her hand a slight pat before proceeding to carry on, walking the length of the room and starting out the front door. A nod of recognition given to the people who might have been around.

"Tell me Seρora," he started to say as they stepped outside in the beautiful morning air. "Why is it that you have not been around these parts? If you had I am sure that I would have come across you before now." She had mentioned how she did not know the area.

Leo walked at a pace that was leisurely. A casual stroll in the crisp morning air. No need to rush. "Our stop is not very far, a bit south of the wall that boarders New Haven. I hope you do not mind the walk. We shall take other means back if you are tired at that point." Glancing over to her as he progressed down the road.

(Be that they are headed outside the Inn, I am figuring that we shall continue here. I have posted this post there as well.)

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down