Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Note -{ Open to Xavier }-

2 posters

Go down

The Note -{ Open to Xavier }- Empty The Note -{ Open to Xavier }-

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Perhaps Xavier had not found the note that Titania had left in his room. Because it was there, left on the pillow, though it might of blown off or gotten bumped. And with his room being a mini hurricane zone, well that wasn't her fault, was it? He knew she had to go to work, maybe he would even stop in after thier date. But there was a note, which was probably how she lost her lipstick in his room, was getting the paper and pen out. The paper was Starbucks letterhead. Yes she had it.

Xavier~
Thank you for last night, you were the perfect gentleman, even if a part of me wishes you weren't. Perhaps next time we can both sleep on the bed. I am glad that you came into Starbucks when you did. I hope to see you again soon.

Yours,
Titania
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

The Note -{ Open to Xavier }- Empty Re: The Note -{ Open to Xavier }-

Post by Xavier Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Xavier could sleep through a thermonuclear apocalypse. Well, if those had been invented in this realm. Still, when he woke up, he looked around, then groaned into the sheet he had covered up with.

In the chair.

Yes, he was a gentleman. One of the things he was taught was that the height of rudeness was going where you were not invited. He wasn't invited into the bed, so the chair was the logical choice. Yes, he was sore in places it wouldn't be polite to mention, but for those who are curious, since his legs were both long and at an awkward angle, the affliction rhymed with 'loin full'.

He shuffled around his room, looking at the mess. It had been a good disguise, but had it worked? Was anyone fooled into thinking him a fool? Maybe so, but the room had to go! He set to work on just that, hoping that hard work would ease the stinging sensation in his pride.

About an hour later, he was sitting on his bed, in the corner of his now-spotless room, which had been moved around quite a bit to resemble nothing as much as a combination of a Borderland barracks and a gym. He was holding a note, shaking his head, and growling. Was he happy? A part of him was.

[No, not that part. Pervert.]

He was a little less stung. Now what to do? Decorum dictated that he get dressed, and march down to wherever she was...he could find her, and easily, if she were locked inside a garlic-processing plant and surrounded by attack skunks. Yes, he would have a nosebleed, but this guy could tell you what purple smelled like. Anyway, he would find her, as decorum dictated, and attempt to explain himself. He had no illusions of forgiveness, and he was prepared for this. You don't spend most of your eighteen years fighting for life, limb, and the defense of the Border against the Blight's expansion and still maintain illusions of rainbow-farting teddy bears and happy, happy cookie thoughts. He was a hard man.

It was time to show it, he thought. He paused, thinking back to the dinner, and sighed. Maybe it had been too good to be true. He would find out soon enough, but only after she had met the true Xavier.
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Seeing he found the note after her showing up looking for her lipstick, she had been a bit stung. That's what made her figure out that he hadn't seen the letter, or that she thought the letter made him want to push her away even more. She was unsure on that. So she had went on an outing, with her teacher, which she wouldn't find anything wrong with. If she had thought there was something wrong with it, she wouldn't of went. Besides it wasn't like anything bad happened.

So there she was, outside of the very Inn that Xavier was inside of, clicking the button on her keybob to unlock the doors. A part of her wanted to go inside, because she was curious about him, but she had second thoughts on that. He said he had some things to explain so he would let her know when he wanted to do that right? She wasn't pushy, things had to come at thier own time, at least she felt that way. When they were at the burger joint, she had told him things simply because he asked her too. She was not the sort of girl that kept things if someone asked her a question about herself or something she had done or was doing, she might ask if they really wanted the answer, because they would get the truth and nothing but.

Her mind had drifted and she realized that she had not yet shut the driverside door. Making sure her feet were inside the suv, she would shut the door. Putting the key in the ignition, she rolled down the windows with the power window jobbers. And took a deep breath to clear her mind, of the thoughts, she needed a clear mind before she took off driving. She didn't want to get distracted, bad things could happen then.

Now after about five minutes of sitting there, IF something or someone didn't stop her, she would ease the sparkling deep blue Equanox out of the parking spot and onto the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Xavier had had enough of sitting around, wondering what to do. He knew that Titania could be a good friend, but what he was sure of was that he had damaged her view of him. Probably for the best, he told himself. She was a nice girl, and she didn't need to be in danger because she was associated with him. But still, he didn't feel right leaving things in the state they were in.

A few moments of hurried movement saw him holding a duffel bag, strangely shaped and filled with a change of clothing. He sat it down in a simple yet precise manner, and changed. With a snap that would have been audible to anyone near, and with the sound of shredding cloth, he was the wolf. Not your common wolf that sated itself on chickens and small animals, but a full-grown Dire Wolf. Thrusting his nose between the straps of the bag, and under the bag himself, he gave a few shakes and lifted one forepaw at a time until the straps were around his shoulders, leaving the bag resting on his back. He turned to the window, which he had left open to air the room out, and lept to the ground. The height was of no concern to him, as in this form he was much more graceful than even a cat.

He hit the ground running, and if someone had seen him pass, they wouldn't have seen much more than a blurred image of a huge wolf running. The great thing about humans was that they either dismissed what they could not explain, or came up with an explanation that was so far-fetched that they dared not repeat it to anyone. His path carried him away from the Inn itself and in the direction of the Starbucks he had visited that morning.

After coming to a halt in the shadowy part of a back alley, he cursed inwardly at the smell of what he figured was a cesspool, but in reality was a dump-bin for scraps and such. Shrugging out of the bag, he initiated the change once more, standing on two legs and reaching for the bag to withdraw his clothing. He couldn't, after all, present himself in a public place clothed only in his skin.

After a few moments, he was fully dressed and heading for the front of the store. With a shake of his head, he pushed the door open and walked inside. With a cursory glance around him, he walked to the counter and asked if Titania was at work. He could wait. Light knows that he had learned patience as a mere pup, along with the need to treat humans as the delicate things they were. The incident with the practice sword he was using at the age of eleven was still a fresh thing to him, and after seeing the other boy's head severed and rolling away, he had resolved to learn to control the strength inherent to his race. So, as he leaned on the counter, he tapped his fingers on it and sought to occupy his mind with what to say when she came out. If, he reminded himself.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:52 pm

As nothing had stopped her from moving away from the Inn, she eased the car out of the parking spot and onto the drive, until she hit the road. With the windows rolled down, she had on a Taylor Swift cd, what she liked herself some country music, and was singing along. The girl could carry a tune, if anyone happened to hear her, as she drove past. There were stop signs and such you know.

She had thought about going straight home, but something told her to stop by work, as she had gotten her promotion she tended to pop in there at odd times. Such was the time now, she had pulled up to her spot, it was marked: Manager Parking Only. Hopping out of her car, she went inside, singing softly. "Cause if you come back around here, my daddys gonna..." She trailed off there.

The scene inside of the place, had her a bit worried. The normally scrawny boy that was working at the cash register had remembered the man from when Titania had left with him. He looked almost scared. And she heard the tapping of his fingers on the counter, when she moved closer.

When she was behind him, she lifted her hand, and tapped him upon the shoulder. "Xavier?" There was a question in her voice. After she had touched him with the tapping, she lowered her hand, perhaps she shouldn't of done that. She'd find out soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 am

Xavier knew that this place was supposed to have good service, but when she popped up literally right as he had asked about her, he almost jumped out of his skin! He turned to her, and sought calm. "Hello, Titania. I...we should talk. Is there anywhere that we could talk?" After looking at the kid at the counter, who was seemingly hanging on their words, added "Somewhere we could talk that doesn't involve people listening in?" He was calm, and if she took notice, he was acting like a completely different person than the one she had seen previously. He had taken some time to calm himself before he explained things to her, and he hoped she would understand what he had to tell her.

Last edited by Xavier on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:13 am

She would give a nod of her head at his words. He wanted to talk, he said that they would talk later, she just hadn't know when that would be. She did notice the boy behind the counter, and so she had to ask. "Do you want to go into the office here? Or we could go to my apartment? My car's outside..about a five minute drive?" She thought to give him a choice, he might prefer the managers office, or he might prefer getting out the Starbucks, she wasn't on duty, so she wanted to offer him whatever he felt more comfortable with.

"This place does seem to have ears, the walls that is." She grinned at the boy behind the counter. She knew that he was only wanting to make sure that she was okay, and she was, so far. It would depend on what he had to say on how she would handle it or take it all in. But until he told her, there was no telling how she would react. Though she didn't touch him again, as she had before the other night, nor how she had reached out to touch is back. She was reading body language.

Once Xavier said what way he wanted to go, she would make it happen, by either leading him down the hall to the now blank managers office. Or by going outside with him, and clicking the keybob to unlock her new dark shiny blue Equanox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:38 am

Xavier thought about this, and shrugged. "I suppose wherever you are comfortable will do fine. On the other hand....." He seemed to ponder this for a moment. "Maybe we should just get out of here. I don't know why, but ever since the first time I walked in here, my fur....skin, I mean, seemed to be crawling." He nodded, then hastily added "No offense, I was just referring to some of the clientèle. Shady, in some way." Agents of the Shadow, he should have said. He wouldn't, though, he would simply walk to the door, opening it for her.

"So, how do we travel so quickly? I didn't see any horses, and you don't have the look of an Aes Sedai.....and since I cannot Channel, our options are limited." That last part seemed to cause him to prickle a bit, but he maintained a calm demeanor. He even smiled, if a bit sadly.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:00 am

Now, she had a wonder, his fur had been crawling? Perhaps it was just a slip of the tongue, but if one put that together with what he had said about his father, it would give her a small pause. Maybe that's what he almost told her the first night? Either way, she did not miss a beat, he'd tell her in his own time, if that was what he meant. At least she thought so. A small nod of her head, "Starbucks does draw a interesting crowd." She then gave a wave to the boy behind the counter, just letting him know she was fine, no need for him to worry. Well there might be if she was leaving with a werewolf, but she trusted Xavier after she had already stayed in his room with him.

"Okay, what is a Aes Sedai?" She might not of even repeated the words the same way, though she would try. She walked over to the dark shiny blue suv, to the passenger side, and opened the door. "Trust me?" She did not think she had done anything that should cause him not too. A look to Xavier. "Get in." Then she thought about it, had he seen a car before? A smile slipped over her features, "I promise you it won't eat you. And it will get us where we are going, faster then walking." A small pause, "I promise you, I am a great driver." Well as good as she could be, no accidents, no tickets. No Rhy'Din Police hunting her down.

If Xavier got into the car, she would shut the door on the passenger side, before walking to the drivers side.

If he didn't well that would cause them to find option B right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:04 am

He was eyeing the....thing. Wondering if it fed on people, like. He was wishing for his sword, or even a sharp stick. Then she pulled a panel out of its side and it remained dormant and non-threatening. Looking from her to the thing she called an equinox, he shrugged. He had always thought that an equinox was something that happened twice a year, once vernal and once autumnal.

Since she seemed comfortable sitting inside the bulky thing, and the inside really didn't seem to be a creature after all, he sat down inside as instructed. "I...pull on this, and what? Lock myself in? Er...is it safe?" He didn't like allowing himself into situations he didn't understand, but she hadn't steered him wrong yet. So, with a click, the door was shut.

After awhile, he would be staring out of the windows when he remembered she had asked him a question. "Oh, an Aes Sedai is a woman who can Channel the One Power. Bloody lucky gits, in my view. I suppose you could liken them to the mages of this realm. They are quite powerful.....really powerful, in fact. My sister De'Ryanna is one, and so is my Mom, Airtia." He sighed, thinking of how close he had come to seizing Saidin only to have it run from him.

When she set the vehicle in motion, he would give a start, then settle down and start enjoying himself. He was gazing out the window at his side, wishing he knew how he could get it to open. No latches, so he was at a loss.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:30 am

[ Posted with both muns consent! ]

She had to fight the small smile that was forming over her lips. It wasn't anything personal, she had a feeling that this whole thing was going to be something new for him. Once he was in the car, and she went to the otherside, and slipped into the drivers side. She leaned across him, grabbing the belt that hung next to the door. "This is a seatbelt. There are alot of crazy people out there." Spoken as she pulled the seatbelt and belted him in. "This helps hold you into your seat." That was important, not because of her driving but because of the others.

She turned to look over at him. "Xavier...I would never have you do anything that isn't safe." She meant that. "So they are both rather powerful." That's what she took of it. She didn't know to much because she was having her own issues with learning things. But she would get there!!

"I'm going to roll the windows down, turn down the music so I can hear you, if you need anything. My apartment is only like five minutes away." As she spoke she pushed a button on the radio to turn that off, and then her slim fingers were in the middle of the front of the car, pushing down two buttons that had both of the front windows down. Then in the same area was the shifter, she pressed the brake and shifted into reverse, then once out of the spot, she went forward. Casting a peeking glance at Xavier.

She would go forward about three minutes, before they got a red light, on the corner.

Xavier was amazed at this machine. It must have come from the Age of Legends! That, or she was a powerful woman herself, to hold this sort of transportation! He watched as she poked at little knobs and toggles, and when his window went down, he got a little excited. Have you ever let your pet dog ride in the car with you? Well, what was happening would likely remind one of that very thing. Xavier would wait until the window completely disappeared, which caused him to look to her again, as if to say uh, where'd it go?...then, out the window went his head and shoulders!

She laughed, it was a good thing she had put that seatbelt on him. Because otherwise he might of just climbed right out of the car!. It wasn't that she was laughing at him. It was his actions, it brought her a laugh. Which..because of the curse, actually caused her to cry. Tears. Yes that was tears streaming down her face. A small sniffle, that hopefully the green light would distract him from. Turning right at the light, she began to drive again. Her attention on the road, as one hand lifted to wipe the tear away. Three more minutes they pulled into the apartment complex. She pulled into a spot and waited until he got his head inside.

X was an excited pup! Yes, this was the first time he had travelled so quickly, felt the wind in his face, and not been in his other skin! Wait.....he snuffled a bit, wondering what that was. Salt, inside the vehicle, concentrated.....that was either tears or clean ocean water. Snaking back inside, he looked to her, concerned. "Titania...are you alright? I'm sorry if I frightened you. I just...this is amazing! What do they call this thing again?" He waved around himself, indicating the vehicle.

Which was why if she was going to be having X in her car, once she learnt what he was, she was going to need a blanket! When she turned to look at him, there was tear tracks down her cheeks. But she gave a nod. "I'm okay." Sniffle. "I thought how you reacted was wonderful! It made me want to laugh." It had which is why she cried. "This is a Equanox...but its a suv, a type of vehicle." When he was in the car she would roll up the windows. "Were here." She leaned over to undo his seat belt for him, careful to make sure that the belt didn't snap and hit him. Sniffle. "I'll be okay in a few moments." Said as she leaned back into her own seat. The doors locks unclicked, and she opened her door, before moving out to open X's. For him.

He tilted his head, watching her. "Are you oh okay, you're getting out now hi!" He was amazed at her and how at ease she seemed after driving the Suv....what did Suv mean, and why did she spell it? Was it a bad word? Hm. He would have to visit the library in these lands sometime soon. It didn't look good for one to be ignorant of customs. When she showed up at his door and opened it, he smiled, but stayed put. "Uhm....we aren't riding anymore?" Yes, he looked a little sad, but he would get better. He reached out to wipe her left eye, slowly, then cocked his head to one side again. "I don't like to cause a woman tears."

Seeing it was the end of the curse, the laughter, which he had missed during thier last visit, and the visit before that, caused them. She felt the tears again. Sniffle. Oh this was annoying. When he said that, she smiled, through tears. "We can go riding if you want too after we go talk about things?" She wanted to get that out of the way. She smiled when he touched and wiped away that tear. "I was cursed." That was all she wanted to say, "I'd tell you more..but I'm afraid it would curse me more. Or move to you." She didn't know much about them. "Know anything about Leperchauns?" That was the only word she was going to say for the moment. Once Xavier was out she would shut his door and click it so it beeped the lock. Then she would wait till he was ready and lead him into the apartment building. First floor, first door on the right. Key in, turned of knob and enter the apartment. The room was clean, basic a couch, a tv, a coffee table and a end table was the first thing he would see.

He had heard about curses, but he had never heard of a leprechaun before. "Sorry, I haven't heard of those. Some sort of animal, or Shadowspawn?" He was being careless with his words, but he couldn't help it. Surely if she could make the doors lock themselves by pointing, she could kill a leprechaun! "That was..are you a magus?" He was curious, was all. He followed her to her door, wanting nothing more than a chance to explain his behavior. When she opened the door, he was gone again. Wow...what was all of that stuff?!

"Lepercahuns come around during St Patricks day. We had one in the Starbucks. They are short little men. If you can catch on you can try to get thier pot of gold." Oh she had thought that they were fake until she saw him..and until the curse she hadn't believed it. "What is a magus?" He used so many strange words. Curiousity wasn't going to kill the pup. She moved inside the room, and looked to him. "Have a seat?" The tables and couch he would of seen at the Inn. The tv was a whole nother story. She moved to have a seat on the couch. He could either sit on the couch or a table or the lazy boy chair. yes there was one of those. Gray.~

He looked around a bit more, then, eyeballing the television with interest, he wandered over to the lazy boy. He just felt drawn to it, sort of, like he was supposed to sit there for some reason. After a moment, he was seated, feeling insanely comfortable and actually grinning. "This thing is amaaaaazing. My backside has gone to heaven! Which is odd, since now I don't know what I will sit on until the rest of me goes....oh! A Magus....I thought it would be a familiar term." He had been reading an old, dusty book the previous night, trying to grow more accustomed to this new place. "A magus is one that deals with magical forces. It comes from the name used for the followers of Zoroaster. He's some old and dead guy, from what I read.....kind of boring. Uh, what's that?" He pointed at the television, looking slightly more curious.

She had a feeling he would go for the lazy boy. Because really who wouldn't? Nice big and plushy. She faced him from her spot on the couch. "If you push your back against the back of the chair, it lays down." She thought he should know all the joys of that very chair. "Oh!" Thankfully she was saved by the tv. "It's a tv. Um...when its turned on..moving pictures come across it, and sounds come out. There are programs that they play." She smiled over to him. She wasn't sure if she should ask if he wanted to see or what he wanted to talk about. The girl was unsure.

That was just perfect, because he was at a loss as well. Typical of boy/girl interaction that they both want to do the same thing yet they are either unsure or afraid. "Well, I do need to explain myself a bit. I acted like...what was that word Dad used...a jackass? Is that right?" He honestly didn't know. No, really!

She wouldn't of been. But the last time she saw him, made her wonder, if she shouldn't be at the loss. Caused her to be a bit unsure, not as confident as she had been. She looked over at him. Now she couldn't help it her lips quirked. "That is a good word for it." She paused, "I thought you were mad I showed up at the Inn, without a invite from you." She figured he was just wanting to get rid of her.

He gave a start. "Titania, no! Oh, Light, I knew I should have just....listen. My sister has always been able to embarrass me, and I overreacted. We've fought like that since we were small, but I've always loved her. In fact, let someone else mess with her, and I'll be the first one to go all junkyard dog on them. I'm the only one that gets to be mean to Ryan." He said that last with a smirk and a twinkle in his eye. She'd know he was kidding about the mean-ness.

Blink, she looked back over at him, she had looked away a moment. "I know how that goes with family." She nodded her head, because that's what family did. A small laugh, she did see the twinkle in his eye. It was hard to miss. "So...then your not mad at me?" Girl had a one track mind! "Because I think the showing up of your sister and I chased away the girl you were chatting up."

He jumped again, this time out of pure shock. "Wha....oh! Blood and ashes! That one, Madeline...she's my half-sister! Well, she is my sister. She's blood of my blood, and that's enough. I think she's pretty cool, but don't tell her I said that, alright? Yeah...anyway, her friend is Kyra Darkmane. She's the daughter of Dad's near-brother Dreconis. He's a Dracon, and Dad said he's huge. I'm kind of excited to meet the guy, he sounds fascinating....and I'm doing it again. Crap!" He was proud of that one word. He was taking steps to update his language skills, and well, meet his first new slang word!

When he jumped she blinked, and his words got a grin. She couldn't help it. "So I was in the room with both of your sisters?" Now that was a interesting tad bit, but not in a dangerous way. "I won't tell her that." She laughed, because he was doing that again. "You keep rambling I'm going to have to shut you up again." A impish saucy little grin was flashed to him. She shifted a bit on the couch. She didn't have any near family, not really, so she couldn't say much about it.

He had wondered if she would joke around with him again, or if he would even be able to talk to her as even a friend. "Oh?" He found himself suddenly emboldened. "Yeah. Prove it." What did he say?

She gave people second chances, now if he upset her again before whatever was going to happen between them was well happened...then it would take more then a small drive and a few words. She took that challange, he should be able to tell by the look she gave him. Then she was up on her feet, and moving quickly, well quickly for a human, she reached him. "I'll prove it." She then moved without her arms going around him, she simply pressed her lips against his. Not a long lingering kiss, but a kiss none the less.

He smirked, satisfied. "Yep. It still works." He got up, walking over to the couch, and seated himself beside her. Taking her hand, he looked her in the eye and smiled. "I've been acting a lot more stupid than I am. Sorry, but when I saw that poster of my sister in the Starbucks, I had to be sure. I apologize, and I must tell you one thing before you kick me in the grapes and tell me to leave. Nothing I told you was a lie. I have never misstated myself, nor did I lie about how I was feeling. Well.....one little lie, but I did that to make you more comfortable in my room."

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:02 am

She laughed at him, it was the way he said the words. "Did you expect it not to?" A small tilt of her head, before she was back at the couch with him. When he took her hand in his, she did not flinch away from looking at him in the eyes. She gave a small nod of her head, perhaps she should be upset about that, but she wasn't. She was glad to hear that. And she was glad to hear that he wasn't lying about the other things. A small pause, "What little lie did you tell me to make me more comfortable in your room?" Speaking of his room, "Tell me the messed up room was just part of your lie?" She looked, hopeful.~

He smirked. Ah, if she could see it now. Part barracks, part gym, all sparkling clean. After he nodded once, he tapped her lips with a forefinger. "No worries there. It's sparkling now...figured De'Ryanna would have a Trolloc if she saw it in a mess." He chuckled, then recovered. "The lie was in my actions, not necessarily in the words I spoke. I didn't speak a lie, in fact, I merely acted one out. I am not an idiot, to go around spouting information left and right among those I do not know. But, I did not tell you everything about myself, and I should. If we are to have any sort of relationship, that is." If this were to backfire, maybe he could at the very least keep her as a friend. That way he would still see her.....he moved to brush through his hair, and stopped when he touched it. "Light, Madeline wasn't kidding, that mojo she worked on my hair is better than hair gel!"

She grinned, "I think I am going to like De'Ryanna." A small nod of her head. Well that worked then right? He said he hadn't spoken a lie, and a part of her was curious. "So it was a act of a lie? I am glad your not such an idiot." A small grin, because even if he was, she probably wouldn't of left him hanging. Seriously she had thought it was odd the way he spouted things off, unless he was testing her? Not that she thought he should of tested her but she wouldn't of done anything to upset him in that way. She looked at his head, "She mojo'd your hair? Did that hurt?" A small grin, she never heard of anyone having mojo worked on thier heads!

He gave her a strange look, then began to laugh. "Oh, sorry....I grew up around magic users and the like, so it's pretty common to me. I mean, who am I to judge, being a mythical creature myself?" Oh crap, he spilled the beans. Well, cover it up, boy! "Yeah, I said mojo, but it was a basic spell she cast because my hair kept falling into my eyes. It keeps it straight and tidy. I'll have to thank her sometime...."

Now when he said that, she did catch his slip. She looked thoughful for a moment, which he may or may not of caught. She wasn't for sure a magic user so to speak so she didn't say anything on that. "So wait...your...like your dad then?" He had told her his dad was a werewolf, so she was curious now? She did not have fear in her gaze, nor did she move away from him. She kept her spot. "Oh! That was nice of her then, to help you out. Is it as sticky as gel?"

"No! Feel, it's great. Feels like hair, but it behaves!" He smiled, then his face fell. "Uh....would you believe I was talking about my dashing good looks?" Weak smile there. "Yeah, I'm a werewolf. Quite proud of it, but I wanted to wait to make sure you weren't going to run away screaming or something."

When he said to feel it she would lift her other hand, because he kept grabbing and releasing the one, to run it through his locks. "Wow! Its not goopy or grabby at all." And she saw his face fall, a small shake of her head at his words. Then he spoke again, and she smiled at him. "I am not going to run away screaming. Even if you are one of those things that goes bump in the night." She gave him a small grin. "You don't want me to go running do you?" Then it hit her, "And that's why you loved the car ride." A small chuckle, "I am going to have to buy a blanket."

He eyed her suspiciously. "Hey, I don't shed....I don't even bite! Well....unless asked to, anyway." Smirk! "No, I've been changing since I was...well, really I wasn't even walking when I changed the first time." He shook his head, laughing. "Mom had a job of work with me....she'd come after me with a diaper, I'd change and run out of the house....." He chuckled, pretending to be thoughtful. "Well, it would save money, I would think, to save diapers in that manner!"

She them got a impish little grin over her features. "Am I going to have to bath you regularly to keep the fleas away?" Really she couldnt help it. He was the first werewolf she had met so she would have questions. Or rather the first one to admit it. So she wouldn't know everything about him. She laughed, "I can just imagine that! Exactly you were trying to be helpful." Oh what a handful he had to of been. And she thought about it a moment, and replied to the first thing he said, "I shall have to keep that in mind." A squeeze of his hand.

He chuckled, obviously relieved. "Well, there are better things to do than biting sometimes. Like....well, talking and understanding." His head tipped to one side, thoughtful in truth this time. "You said something about this leprechaun cursed you and made you cry. Why, exactly? I wasn't completely clear on the whole reason. Did he hurt you in any way? Like, you know, scratches, kicks, something physical?" He was curious, especially since it was another mythical creature that he had never heard of.

She could be understanding. She could handle this, way better then him saying he lied about liking her. Which might seem a bit odd, but she was a honest creature. So when he asked she decided she would tell him. What she thought was safe. "I don't really know much about leperchauns, I really thought that they were fake. So on St patricks day, we hired a actor to come in and pretend to be a leperchaun. Only we got a real one. And he thought I foiled his attempt to rob the place, so he cursed me and he cursed a man that was in there. My curse well i ts over now." She thought about that. "Lepperchauns are short lil men and women. Impish, mischivious I believe. He was rather adorable though." She frowned a bit.

"And he was able to work magics on you and one other....hm." He was searching his memory for anything similar, but the only thing he was coming close with was the djinns of some legends. However, she hadn't mentioned bottles or anyone dying, so he dismissed it. "So.....you can feel free to ask anything. Like, if you're curious about me. My.....you know. Other side." He had run into some curiousity a few times before, but for the most part, people hated or ran from what they didn't understand. So, he had learned to be cautious.

She gave a nod of her head. "He was. Oh there was no scratches or anything. Just words." There was words, thats how she knew it was three times something happy had to make her sad. "I always thought they were mythical so I didn't pay to much attention. I dare say I am going to be hitting up the book store though!" She paused a moment as she looked to him. "Two questions." She could understand that people tended to run away from what they did not know. Lucky him, or poor him, she wasn't that sort. "Number one. When your in your other form can you still recognize people?" She wanted to know so she would know how careful she had to be. "Number two. To keep you around, am I going to have to give you lots of flea baths." She couldn't help it the first question was the serious one. The second one was more playful. She figured that if there was something she needed to know, he'd tell her. She had to trust in him, if they were going to have any sort of relationship be it a friendship or more.

He smiled, shaking his head. "Yes, when I change, I can recognize people, I can still understand all the languages I can understand in this form, and I am actually a rather tame puppy. Just....the size and shape of a dire-wolf." He laughed. "It's better to show than to tell. I can't explain what a dire-wolf is because they don't exist around here."

She gave a small nod of her head, "Thats a good thing to know." At least she thought it was rather good to hear. And the fact that he was a rather tame puppy. She noticed that he skipped the flea bath, which made her think she was going to have to give him a few. She turned to look at him again. "Then your going to have to show me sometime." She gave a small nod of her head. "Well...I mean if you want too." She didn't want to put him on the spot, it was to early to do that as well.

He grinned, looking around. "Well, I'd need a little more room, and a change of clothes. Surely you noticed how many clothes I had when you were in my room? Yeah, usually I don't wear too much. Just some cut-offs and maybe once in awhile a tank top. Things tend to get shredded when I change, since it happens pretty fast." He remembered a rather expensive coat he had had made that got destroyed because of that very thing, and had to remind himself to be careful these days.

Now he might call her a bit presumtious, but well it was one way to test waters wasn't it? "Maybe the next time I come visit you at the Inn, we could grab a extra change of clothing for you? And there looked to be a lot of land around the Inn." Well first she would have to take him back. Not that he couldn't find his way with his nose. She on the couch a bit, if he still had her hand she would move that hand up to the top of the couch as she moved to press her back against his chest partially. Her legs moving to the couch, legs stretched out. Bringing that arm that had moved up down to a more comfortable position. If his arm was still attached it was like a half hug. Then she thought, "Do you need to get back early tonight?" She was just starting to get comfortable.

He had just finished a contented sigh, so he responded a little lazily to her question. "Mm? Uh, no....not that I know of, anyway. Light knows no one keeps tabs on me anymore, since I'm a grown man. I'm comfortable, anyway. Dun wanna move." He was being truthful as well as smiling like an idiot. Multitasking!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down