Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Lost in the Inn

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lost in the Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost in the Inn

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:07 pm

He had missed her wave, yet he stood outside her room now. He decided to knock instead of walking in, but his knock was so soft it would have been unheard by most, well humans anyhow. He almost hope she did not hear it so he could return the favor. He was curious to see how much she had changed since they had been apart, and what laid beneath the armour and clothes they wore when fighting. He blushed at that thought as he stood there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:14 pm

-She did not hear his knock and waited for quite a while for him. She stopped pacing and sat on the bed for a little while guessing he did not want to visit after all. It hit her like a ton of bricks that perhaps many things have changed and that he had found himself someone that was not her. With a slight pout she went into the bathroom and got her bath ready. While the water was filling the tub she retrieved the lavender scented beads that she had found in the city a few days before and filled the tub with some of them. Once her bath was ready she undressed and slipped down into the water and sat back with her eyes closed trying to soak away her thoughts.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:37 am

He stood there and almost seemed hurt. he thought for sure she had wanted him to come up, and that she of all people woulld hear his knock. He shrugged and listened, then heard what sounded like water. His brow raised, she had a washing place in her room? He was not offered that.

He smiled, knowing that she always did go for the finer things in life when she could. 'Being a woman', she called it. He just thought she did not want to be around them. Well he was gonna show her.

He tried her door and found it unlocked, smiling he opened it and entered. He knew to stay close tot he walls of the room, as the boards would not squeak there. He snuck into the room where she was imersed in water. He saw her eyes closed and chuckled.

"Seems I du be gettin the chance tu be returnin the fave fter all Kitty Kat.Du be nae a thin finer then tu be seein a wet Kitty Kat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:45 pm

-She sat up quickly startled by the voice. She usually hears someone coming but did not hear him this time. With a smirk across her lips she spoke seductively.-

Why don't you get in and get a closer look at the wet Kitty Kat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:21 pm

The look on her face was well worth it and he was glad he had startled her like she did him.He cocked his head and raised a brow, wondering at the strange smile on her face. Did she forget he just washed? He smiled himself and stepped closer holding up the bottle of wine.

"I ded be thinkin ye du be wishin a wee skooch of wine. I ded be lucky in that I ded be findin what du be yer fave, iffen me rattled brain du be workin like it du shoold be workin."

As he stepped closer, his eyes naturally traveled over her form and a blush hit him from head to toe.

"Ye ded be givin a great view Kitty Kat. I du be meanin gettin a great view. Aye that du be what I du be meanin." With that he blushed more and knelt beside her tub.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:13 pm

-She smiled and held out her hand for the wine content with the fact that he did not get what she was meaning or why. She knew sooner or later he would get it....or at least she hoped he would. She moved in such a way she expose more of herself to him.-

I'm glad I could give you the chance to return the favor and that you like what you see. Could I have some of the wine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:57 pm

He smiled and nodded saying, "Aye that ded be the reason i ded be bringin the Wind Blasted thing. Though why ye du be likin tu be drinkin what others du be whinin bout I du nae be knowin Kitty Kat."

It was then that he looked up and saw more of her. His face as red as a blood at this point, he shifted uncomfortably and looked at her as he handed her the bottle.

He whispered to himself, "Seems I ded be doin gud fer once in what i ded be duin in comin here. It du be an elf thing I du be thinkin that du be havin others tu be comin in when ye du be all wet."

He looked around for Deamon, and in not seein him said "I ded be thinkin that ye ded be sayin that ye ded be trimmin the kitty. Ye ded be sayin that it ded be only havin a strip of hair, aye?" He looked at her confused. "The kitty du be in hidin I du be thinkin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:20 am

-She grinned wickedy as she took the bottle of wine and set it aside. Standing up so he could get a clear view of all of her. She was sure from this view he would get a clear view of the trimmed kitty. She stood there briefly before grabbing the towel that hung beside the bath and wrapped herself in it. She stepped out as the water began to drain. Grabbing the wine once again she grabbed the wine and went out into the main room to find two glasses. Pouring them both some she turned holding both glasses waiting for him to come out of the bathroom.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:06 pm

He did get a good view of her and his eyes went wide at the trimmed area. He did not know that women did that at all. He had to admit, it definitly caused a stirring and he was glad that he wore loose breeches.

He stood and followed her,admiring how her body moved. All those years of fighting had really helped her. He shook his head as she offered him a glass of wine. "I du nae be drinkin the whinin of others my friend. I ded be gettin me a bottle of water. i du be thankin ye v'ry much fer the offer though."

He smiled at her and sat down across from her. He hoped nothing was seen in response to her form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:45 pm

-She did happen to notice the response and her eyes twinkled as they normally do when she is pleased with herself. She pouted slightly at him for declining but she knows he never drank wine or other drinks. She moved closer to him as he sat down. She continued to hold out a glass to him as she spoke.-

It is made from one of our favorite fruits...grapes. It is not made from the whining of others. Will you humor me and try a little?

-She waited for him to answer her.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:31 pm

He smiled as he saw the twinkle in her eyes, seeing it many a time in battle. It meant someone had done something right or else she was happy about something. He chalked it up to her being happy that she had found her friends once more. He raised a brow as she eplained what was in wine, or at least this version of it. He did trust her and she was right, he did love grapes.

He nodded to her and took the glass, "Iffen ye du be sayin that it du be the makin of what du be grapes then I du be thinkin ye du be tellin me the trooth. I du be hopin that ye nae du be tryin tu be trickin me or tryin tu be gettin back at me fer one thing or another." He chuckled and raised it to his nose to sniff it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:24 pm

-She smiled and took a drink as he sniffed the contents of his glass. She put her glass on the table in her room and went toward the closet to find something to wear as she spoke.-

You know I would not lie to you about something like this.

-She dissappeared for a few moments before reappearing fully dressed in a light blue top with black pants and black boots. Her long black hair was draped down her back when she reappeared. She went directly to the dresser to find the necklace and ear drops with blue jewels on them that him and Dre gave to her on the day of her birth 2 years past. She found them promptly as she did not have much in the way of jewelry like some women. She put them on and turned toward him for his approval.-

How do I look?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:42 pm

He nodded and took a sip. He smiled "It du be v'ry.....grapey."

He looked at her and let out a whistle. He nodded at the jewelery.

"I du be likin and du be thinkin they du be lookin v'ry gud on ye. Ded ye du be plannin sumwhere that I du be nae a knowin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:30 pm

-She grinned and shrugged as she usually did when she was up to something. Walking back to the table to get her wine she picked it up taking a sip. Standing there briefly she went over to him and leaned down whispering in his ear.-

Well I thought I would let you take me down to the bar for some more drinks and food. We will need all of both that we can get for what is planned for later.

-She stood back up and took another drink watching him.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:40 pm

He watched her and then grinned as he heard what she said. He also nodded, he was hungry. He stood and set the glass down, then offered his arm.

"That I du be thinkin du be a gud idea. Du be thinkin we du be needin tu be goin?"

With that he led the way to the bar, knowing at least where that was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2