Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Song of where's my money!

2 posters

Go down

A Song of where's my money! Empty A Song of where's my money!

Post by Xavier Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:28 am

Xavier, walking slowly, and enjoying the company of one Titania, stepped into his room, then turned. "You can come in, if you'd like. I'll only take a few moments....gotta find my wallet." Thus said, he began searching, and with a triumphant "A-HA!", he came up holding it, a grin on his face. "Now we can head downstairs, or maybe you'd like to go somewhere else? Maybe somewhere a little less noisy? I hear there's a nice place just up the road..they do a great cheeseburger there. Of course, truth be told, I'd rather have one of my little sister's burgers. She is so not a housewife type, but the girl can cook!" So, he stood, hipshot but acutely alert, and waited. After all, it was the gentlemanly thing to do to let the lady choose the dining arrangements, wasn't it?
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

A Song of where's my money! Empty Re: A Song of where's my money!

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:40 am

She followed him from Starbucks to the Inn. She had never been in the Inn before. Nor had she seen the outside of the Inn either. So she might of gawked in her looking here and there. When they got to his room she paused at the doorway, unlinking her arm from him. Fingers finding the bag and adjusting it once more. When he said she could come in, she took two steps into the room. One never knew what one would find in a males room. She laughed just a bit. "Okay." She replied to his words, just as a way to let him know she was listening. Not for any real reason on that bit.

Once he got the wallet, she looked over to him. When he said the two types, she thought about it. The Inn was new to her, but if he planned on staying around she had a feeling that he would get his fill of his sister's food. And she wasn't quite sure that after meeting him and going to get food, that she was up for meeting the sister. Even though a part of her was curious about meeting her, due to the fact of the flyers, she took the other route. "Would you mind if we went down the road to the cheeseburger spot? I think we should save meeting your little sister, for a second date?" Her head tilting as she asked. If he insisted she could be swayed.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:50 am

He thought for a moment, then smiled. "You're right, neutral territory it is. Oh, and when you order, ask for extra bacon. They get a little stingy with it otherwise. The folks there are pretty nice, and the food is leaps and bounds better than c-rations." He shuddered, thinking of the last time he opened his rations and got un-hungry very quickly. "Well now, I have money, I have a beautiful woman to accompany me, and we have a whole day ahead of us. Sounds like it's time to get started!"

He would, of course, leave out the part about the secondary reasoning behind this. He was still looking for information regarding the person or persons who were pursuing his sister, and before the night fell, he would have some answers. Another thought crossed his mind then. How exactly do you break it to someone that you are growing to like a great deal that you are a werewolf? That, common sense dictated, would no doubt wait until a second, possibly third, date. Until then, he was just a guy. This was, as it turned out, a welcome relief from the norm.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:09 am

She was a bit relieved that he agreed with her on that. It would of been a bit much in the begining, at least that was how she felt. She liked to get to know one person, before meeting the family, that got to be a bit much. "I will remember that, ask for extra bacon." She laughed a bit at that. "What exactly is a c-ration?" She was not well aquainted with such things. "It sounds like we should have a good time." She paused a moment, "Is it okay if I have my bag?" She didn't know if she should set the bag down or take it with them. She thought he would know what was better.

It was not rare to have more then one motive for going out and about. Titania had her homework so to speak, though she wasn't sure yet if Xavier was going to fit that bill. This outing would surely give her a heads up if he was the one for that or if she was going to have to keep looking. She did not want to waste to much time, because she did not know when her teacher would be back. One would be surprised what they could have sprung on them.

She shifted from foot to foot. "Ready when you are." Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:21 am

He grinned even more widely, and held out his arm. "Well, let us depart!" Looking back to his room with a sigh....there was much cleaning to do....he began to walk, knowing she was more than able to keep up with his stride. "So, it's not that far a walk....why not tell me a little about yourself? You never know, I might slip up and tell you a few things about me." He chuckled, obviously joking. "Oh, one more thing. If they offer you onion rings, politely decline. They do great burgers, but the onion rings? Let's just say I doubt they have been near an onion. As in ever." With that, he hit the stairs, heading down and out toward the burger joint.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:12 pm

When he was ready to go, she would move to link her arm with his again, she did figure that was why he was offering. And what female would deny linking thier arm with a willing attractive mans?

Falling into step with him, she had not said a comment about the state of his room, see she did have manners! Good ones, when she chose to use them. As they were walking and leaving the Inn she would ask. "What did you want to know? Really I am not that interesting. Wouldn't you rather just talk about you? So I can learn more about you?" She shot him a sideways grin, "And you already know that I work at the Starbucks down the road. That I carry a bag so I can change my clothes after work." Just things that were rather obvious. "I am a 18 year old, single female." She gave his arm a little squeeze at that last bit. "No over protective father, I don't think I would know him if I saw him walking down the street." She didn't think anything of it. "My moms she lives a bit away from here." She didn't mention siblings she thought she had said enough, she was the sort that wouldn't lie, but she wasn't going to keep babbling about herself either.

Then she paused in walking, he would feel that, seeing they were linked by the arms. "I'm not a onion rings sort of girl, but what about the french fries." The look she gave him was basically saying the french fries were a deal breaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 pm

He laughed at that comment. "Alas, but there's bad news about the french fries. You see, they're not even remotely French." He was having, as it turned out, a hard time concentrating. She smelled great, all clean and.....clean. We'll leave that there. "Well, that's two things we already have in common! I am 18 as well, and as it turns out, I'm single as well. As for parents...well, I blabbed on and on in the store, so you know almost all there is to know about little old me."

At the bottom of the stairs, he stopped, looking over to her. "Now, before it becomes an issue, I insist on paying. It's only fair, plus, it's the gentlemanly thing to do." Hopefully, that wasn't off-putting to her, it was simply the way he was raised. "Right, anyway, the place is about four blocks down from here." He grinned, winking at her. "Think you can keep up?"
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Now she looked him and gasped. "No! Are you saying the french fries are imposters?" A twinkle was in her chocolate gaze, though that was the only thing that was giving up that she was playing right back with him. Her face had that look on it, the straight, look. She was rather good at those things. Yes, it was a good thing, she did shower regularly, she actually loved her showers. She smiled then, "Look at that two for two!" A playful little wink. "Yes. I have a brother whom lives with me." Well he did but he didn't he was the sort that was a couch crasher. And she wasn't going to get into her older brother whom was no longer part of the living.

When he stopped at the bottom of the stairs she looked at him. She took in his words. She was the sort of girl that was used to paying her own way. Though she also knew that some men liked to pay, it helped them feel manly. "I can handle your paying, as long as you don't think I owe you for it." The men that paid and then thought that they had a right to a girls body, those men, ticked her off, and well the girl did know how to defend herself, though she didn't think, that X was that sort. Not saying she wouldn't want...well anyways. She laughed at him. "If you go at a nice pace! I did just spend eight hours working before this!" And she wasn't really the outdoorsy sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down