Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A weary traveler...

Go down

A weary traveler... Empty A weary traveler...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:42 pm

With footsteps as quiet as the fallen snow, he makes his way where the Winds guide him. He is a well tanned man, dressed in a battered sky blue armor. A sword on his hip and a full mooned battle axe over his shoulders. His cloud white hair was held up in a ponytail by a leather cord dyed blue. A few strands of that hair falling before his eyes, adding to the effect when his glacier blues stared forth.

He walks purposefully and yeat ready at a moments notice. It is easy to tell he is a fighter and ready for much. Coming to the inn, he opens the door and steps forth. Looking around, he dusts himself off a little. Then moves towards what he thinks is the bar.

Back to top Go down

A weary traveler... Empty Re: A weary traveler...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Madeline sees a new face at the bar and walks over to great him. "Good day Sir, might I offer you something to drink today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:21 pm

Looking up from his thoughts, he sees the lass walking towards him. He holds a finer up and points to himself, then says in a heavy mountain accent. "Ye du be speekin tu be me?" He shakes his head, sending more strands of white into his eyes. "of course ye du be speekin tu me as I du be the only one here, unless there du be moor I du be nae be seein. Iffen that du be the case, I du be thinkin they du be fergiven the ole Stormbringer fer order ferst. I du be nae wishin any of yer fancy stuff." He shakes his head,"nae be any reason tu be drinkin the spirits of those that du be departed when a simple glass of water du be workin wonders fer old Zephyr." He looks up fast. "Nae that there du be anythin wrong with drinking the spirits of the dead iffen it du be what sum du be wishin. Just du nae be needin tu be duin that sort of thing meself." He ends with a huge smile on his face.

Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:19 pm

Madeline gives the customer, then a light bulb goes off in her head. "Oh! You want a glass of water. Would you like a twist of lime with that, or prehaps a room for the night. By the way, my name is Madeline." Madeline extends her hand in kindness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:34 pm

"Nae be needin tu be twistin any Wind Blasted thin on me behalf. Just water du be fine. Mayhap a room and iffen ye du be havin it, some food." He nods and takes her hand, I du be Zephyr 'Stormbringer' Eurus, though most du be callin me Zeph." He gives a smile and shakes her hand then looks around. "It du be nice in here, ded be thinkin it ded be dead or sum such."

Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:18 am

Madeline handed Zephyr a glass of cold water, and handed him a form to sign for the room. "Nice to meet you Zeph we have plenty of rooms available. We accept coins, or services.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:44 am

He took the glass with a nod and took a drink. At the word services thought, that drink sprayed out from his lips. "Yu ded be speakin of services? What du ye be meanin? Du ye be tryin tu be killin those that du be comin here to be offerin them tu what du be sum higher power?"

He seemed really nervous and scared now and was looking over his shoulders. Ahhh to be so naive.

Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:14 am

Madeline giggled, she couldn't help it. "No nono. I mean like cooking cleaning, bartending, thaty kind of thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:52 am

He nodded, a relieved sigh coming from him.

"That du be makin moor cents then what i ded be thinkin. Aye I can pay or I can be duin some services. I ded be an ejector at one time. As well as a tender, and a gopher. I du be willin tu be learnin aboot anythin. iffen i du nae, then i learn quick."

Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:57 am

Madeline handed Zeph a room key for a room on the first floor. "Thats great! I'll go tell the owner and I'm sure she will find you something you can do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:00 pm

He took the key and finished his water. he nodded his head and said "I du be thankin ye verry much."

He set off to find his room, once inside he removed his armor and drew his sword. As the sword was drawn it gave a rumbling like be close to thunder. He then layed on the bed and was soon sleeping, sword in hand.

Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum