Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Prepared Rooms

2 posters

Go down

Prepared Rooms Empty Prepared Rooms

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:24 am

The rooms were prepared. It had taken De'Ryanna a bit of time to make the rooms acceptable - at least to her standards and hopefully for that of the guest - but she believed that now all was set.

It was her first time preparing rooms for use of a Vampire. Much less a vampire god and her entourage. She set aside one of the suites located on the third floor, the same as those of Mister Jordanthain.

The room was large enough to house three or four people comfortably. The suite itself consisted of a Master bedroom, living room, bathroom, and an office space. She had arranged extra beds - all extra soft as requested earlier, in the living room area. Rearranging that area in a manner that still left them with a very comfortable area to relax and unwind. A faux wall had been erected so that the sleepers would not get in the way of the ones in the living room.

The windows had all been blacked out, not a speck of light was able to penetrate. She had read about dirt, but, since she didn't know much about vampires, she didn't quite know how it worked out.

No matter, she would be able to accomadate any need. As long as it wasn't too extreme.

Downstairs she went, and into the kitchen. Were any of the Lady's employees in the kitchen? Of course, if Ar was there, she gave him a smile.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Prepared Rooms Empty Re: Prepared Rooms

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:53 am

Bo saw her come in and smiled. "Lady De'Ryanna, yes?" He bowed slightly. "Could we make you some breakfast?"

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:14 am

Ah, so one of them was present. Her stature was poised and gave a slight bow of her head. Lady De'Ryanna. She was use to that name being as it was how she was addressed in the courts in the house she came from.

"No breakfast. Thank you." Holding her hands in front of her. "The new rooms that were asked for by Lieutenant Seleen are ready. Though i do have a question about dirt. Shall it be needing transport? Orr do they not need it for the floor of their accommodations?"

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:57 am

Derek walked over and offered her a glass of fresh squeased OJ with a smile. Bo responded to her questions. "Once the ladies are ready to move upstairs, Lady Jordianthan shall be in with her husband. We intend to move the Rangers that are in his room to another to give them privacy. Lady Masterson and the Lt are planning to share a room, and the nine of us will be filling in where we fit. But for right now, two of us will be sleeping downstairs with the ladies, Lord Kahns Rangers will be sleeping the way he saw fit and the rest of us will be filling in where we fit. The dirt will not be needed after they have recouperated enough to not need their coffins any more. We will bag it back up and store it in the coaches, the coffins as well. It will be rather easy to do as six of us, Rangers or the rest, will be on duty at the doors at all times." He hoped that he was efficient in answering her questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:05 am

That put a wrinkle into her plans, but she took it all in with stride and a calculating look, going over rearrangements in her head. Lord Jordianthan already had a suite, so perhaps his wife would be moving in with him. That still left the other one that she had already prepared.

"Lady Masterson and the Lieutenant can have the room that I prepared, possibly sleep in the master bedroom. The main interior of the room can be outfitted to accommodate four of you." De'Ryanna spoke crisp and clear, very collected in her tone. And, though she had said no to breakfast, she was offered a drink and therefore took it.

"Thank you," stated to the one who offered her the drink. "The other five of you can bunk in one of the rooms on the second floor. The double beds in them currently can be removed and five singles put in place so that the habitats may be comfortable."

She did like to have order and things arranged.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm

Bo pondered that for a moment. "I'm not sure we would have need of those rooms M'Lady. There are only fifteen of us employees, we already have one room set up for four, yes? Six of us will be on duty at all times, in alternating shifts. That leaves four. Two of us are to be in the kitchen at all times, by order of the Goddess herself, that leaves two who can sleep in in the room with Lady Tasha and the Lt."

He double checked his math, he was a little tired. "I believe that covers everyone, yes?" He hoped he was making things easier on her this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:34 pm

That would work out. And she wouldn't have to worry about needing to prepare any other rooms. A nod was given to the man.

"As you wish." She reached into a small pocket on her skirt and pulled out a room key. It was bronze in color with a red string attached. "Room 304. If you should change your mind, and you all will require more rooms, please let me know."

The key was offered. "To whom am I handing the key to?" She didn't know all of their names yet.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Bo took the key with a smile. "Thank you M'Lady. And my name is Bo, the gentleman over there squeasing oranges is Derek. Yes, we have heard all the jokes. We are her main cooks for the keep and the house so we got first shift in the kitchen." He smiled again, proud to be what he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:35 am

First shift. Now that the key was taken she placed both hands around the glass of orange juice that was given to her and looked at both Bo and Derek before turning her attention back to Bo.

"How nice it is to have some help in the kitchen." She meant it. There were a lot of people that needed to be serviced. "However, you must mean that there will be two of you stationed here, in the kitchen, at all times until your employer changes rooms. I understand the need for security, but you must also understand that too many hands in the kitchen can be distracting and there are times where our Master Chef will want to be alone in his kitchen."

The glass was brought to her lips. "Have you cleared the arrangement with him?" And she drank, while keeping her attention on Bo.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:17 pm

"We have spoken with Ar. He has welcomed our help, and even after she changes rooms we will be staying on in shifts of two at a time unless we are dismissed by Ar. When he wants to be alone in the kitchen he will of course be granted that. But when he is busy with other things or just needs an extra hand there will be two of us here to help him so long as we stay at the Inn. We are at his disposal."

He hoped that she wasn't upset or offended by that fact, she seemed to be a little angry that they were helping out.

"We are not in here as security M'Lady, we are here to assist Ar. Security is placed outside of the building. The ony security we have in place on the inside is the Lt. The Goddess feels pretty safe here. The added security outside is to keep a certain few beings from entering, that is all."

Mostly it was to keep out a certain Lych, a certain Drider, and the family of one fallen Paladin. But Bo wasn't sure he should say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 pm

There was no problem with the fact that they were helping - everyone needed assistance now and again - it was the round the clock shift. Perhaps she should make herself a bit more clear.

"I was not aware that the kitchen had suddenly changed to be open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. As seemed implied by your statement of being here at all times." It was a simple matter of making sure that they were all on the same page. If something had been changed, she would like to know about it in case an incoming late guest inquired. She spoke casually. It was a conversation.

"The kitchen closes in the later part of the evening for an inventory check and so that our Master Chef can get rest for the new day. Opening up again in the morning for breakfast preparations. And I do believe that the kitchen is closed on Sundays." Adding the last sentence in as an afterthought.

"Of course, sometimes there are exceptions. Will two of you be in the kitchen even when the kitchen is closed?" Trying to get a general feel for where people will be, possibly so she would not be confused. Or it could be that she liked everything having their proper place.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:52 am

With the breakfast rush coming to an end things were settling down. Now would be a good time to put up the sign. Something he had meant to do earlier but things had gotten in the way.

He went into the kitchen to retrieve it and saw De'Ryanna, Bo, and Derek.

"Thank you for all the help Bo and Derek, you can go after breakfast. Things should calm down now." He hoped.

Taking the sign he left the kitchen and hug it up behind the bar where anyone coming to it could see.

Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 6am - Midnight
Saturday: 8am - Midnight
Sunday : Closed

Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:26 am

Bo was starting to feel like he was making a mess of things. A look of sadness and frustration came over his face. "I did not mean that we would be here even when the kitchen was closed M'Lady. I think I'm confusing the situation. Perhaps I can phrase it differently. The Goddess has ordered that there be two men available for Ar whenever he needs them. No matter the time of day or night. So if the kitchen is open, and Ar needs a hand, two of us will be ready to step up and help. Does it make more sence that way?"

He felt bad for not explaining it right to begine with. He wasn't the master of words that some others were. "We were not trying to imply that we were going to just come in and take over. Forgive me my misleading explanation." He lowered his head ashamed that he had messed things up.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:48 am

She gave him a smile and tipped her head in the semblance of a bow. "It does. Thank you for the clarification Bo. I was not intending to be harsh, merely wanted all of us to be understanding of the other."

"I am sure that there will be more rushes for food and the help will be needed." And now, to go back to her reason for being here in the first place. "Whenever they are ready they can move to their new quarters. Please, if any of the men need extra space, it will not be a problem to accommodate them." Men included Bo and Derek as well.

"If that is all I will take my leave."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:02 am

Bo simply bowed to her, still a little ashamed that he had mussed things up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum