Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Shane, Shane, Come Out Where Ever You Are!

2 posters

Go down

Shane, Shane, Come Out Where Ever You Are! Empty Shane, Shane, Come Out Where Ever You Are!

Post by Winston Sun May 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Winston Charles Bakersfield the Third was not at all happy at the moment. He had warned Shane if she was gone for overly long that he would have to find a way to follow her. Why had the girl gone off after something she said had come to her in a dream and that came back a few nights he would never understand. She should of never left on this trip, and he had done his best to convince her to stay with him, but it came to them butting heads.

Then of course was the phone call, they were in the middle of a argument when her phone cut out, or perhaps she had hung up on him. But when that happened he tried to call her back, so they could finish the conversation, only she never answered. That had got him moving into action, he had a few things he knew he had to do before he could leave on a trip, with the business and family obligations, but as soon as those were handled he was planning on looking for her. There were a few things in life that meant much to him, and she was his jewel, even if she was being rather stubborn right now. He felt he had to move quickly so that she knew that he was serious about them, who knew what she would get into her head, if he didn't make his intentions clear.

It took him five days, five very long days, before he could begin his trip. Packing his luggage he would take only a duffle and one rolling suitcase. This was light traveling for the man who was used to having servants that would do what needed to be done. He had never packed a over night bag on his own, and he could only imagine what he had forgotten to pack. It would be worth it though, once he reached Shane, and could have it out with her face to face. His business associates he had told them to call him on his cell if they needed him for anything important. He had also brought along his lap top, he was sure that he would get some time here and there to do his work, he just hoped that the place he was looking for had WiFi.

It had taken him some time, but he would arrive at the Inn, he knew it was the one for the way it looked. Shane had described it to him, after the first dream, her words had made him think she had been there before. The place looked just as she had described it. He was glad that he worked out for the trip would of kept a lesser man down. His white with a blue swish Nike's were rather dusty, and part of him wanted to brush them off, he knew he had other things to do. His slightly baggy blue jeans hung upon his hips just below his waist, he was not one that wore the blue jeans so your boxers were showing to the world, he was not advertising that he was available. He did wonder if those that wore such a style knew that it started in jails for men....looking. A shake of his head, as he continued on his way, his free hand moving up to tug lightly on the black wind breaker he wore, over top of a simple black T-shirt that hugged his muscular form.

Once he reached the door to the inn, he would slip inside, making his way over to the check in desk, he wanted to see if they had a book around that had the rooms that people stayed in. He thought if he waited someone might come along yet he didn't have much patience. He noticed a book sitting on the top of the counter, and it was still flipped open. Looking he would notice that Shane had taken a room on the third floor, it looked, and he would bypass the desk and the checking in, and make his way to the third floor, looking for her.

Winston

Back to top Go down

Shane, Shane, Come Out Where Ever You Are! Empty Re: Shane, Shane, Come Out Where Ever You Are!

Post by Aleshanee Sun May 03, 2009 11:15 pm

You know when you get that prickle on the back of your neck, a warning sign if you would, well Shane was feeling that at the moment. Stopping dead in her tracks, or rather her cleaning tracks, she had been dusting her room. She did not have any super natural powers, or anything of the sort, but it seemed that sixth sense was kicking in. Her hand would lift to rub the back of her neck, which she did not have to fight with her hair for it was pulled back into a pony tail. The style was easier to keep then many of the styles that were popular at the moment.

Dressed in a black tank top and a pair of looser fitting jeans, with a belt, and combat boots upon her feet, Shane would make her way to the door. Perhaps there was nothing on the other side of the door, but there was that nagging feeling she was getting telling her that there was something or rather a certain someone on the other side of the door. She had charged her cell but did not return the call, she wasn't wanting to argue over the phone. She wanted to give him time to cool off before she tried to call again. And it wasn't like he had tried to call her back either.

Slowly that door would open and her chocolate gaze would land squarely upon Winston. She didn't know if she was happy to see him or not, not until she found out why he was here, and if he was here to support her even though she had wanted to do this alone, or if he was here to try to drag her back kicking and screaming if need be. Subtle sigh would escape as she looked at him, with questions in her eyes, "Win...are you looking for me?" No she wasn't stupid but he could have another reason to be here couldn't he? Like he had a dream and now was following it. Okay so he didn't seem that fanciful to her, but who knew.

Perhaps he expected a warmer welcome, but until she knew what was going on, that's what he was getting. She still did not even what the man was to her currently. Her hands would move to her hips. "Did you get a room at the Inn too?" She noticed his baggage, but it was then that she noticed he was alone and no one was showing him about the Inn. She would let him answer before she spoke anymore, he was still moving down the hall towards her, and she would step aside, so he could enter if he wished too.
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Shane, Shane, Come Out Where Ever You Are! Empty Re: Shane, Shane, Come Out Where Ever You Are!

Post by Winston Mon May 04, 2009 9:45 pm

Of course he was looking for Shane why else would he of come to the place she described to him? He really wanted to ask her why else in tarnation he would be at this particular inn. It was not a place that he frequented, it did not seem to have the amenities that he was used to, but he kept that all in, not even his face showed what he was thinking. He had a mission here, and upsetting her wasn't going to help him in his cause, first things first.

He would smile as he looked at Shane. He really was glad to see her, even if he wasn't sure how she was going to receive him. He would make his way towards her door, when she stepped back he would follow her in. He had waited until he got next to her to speak, he did not see any reason to yell down the hall. "Shane, I am here to see you." He wasn't one to waste words at the moment.

He shook his head at her next question, before looking to her. "I have not rented a room in the Inn, I thought I would come and speak with you, and go from there." No assuming that everything was going to go in his favor, in any other case he would not have a doubt, she gave him doubts. He paused a moment, looking to a open area near the door, "May I?" Eyes darting from the spot to the luggage he had. After she gave her permission for him to set the luggage down, he stepped away from the spot, and moved towards her.

His voice would soften as he looked at her, she was probably the only one that had ever heard him speak so. "Shane, I missed you." He would not make a move to hug her, but if she wanted a hug he was not going to begrudge such a action, he liked wrapping his arms around her.

Winston

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Mon May 04, 2009 10:50 pm

He could just be curious about the place after all she had described it to him just as she saw in the dream. Maybe the way she spoke of what she saw had his piqued his curiosity. And yeah she had figured he was there for her, but she did have to ask, now she was curious what he was going to say. A small part of her was very glad to see him, someone from home. Was he going to be more understanding now that they were here at the Inn or was he going to try dragging her away, or was he going to pretend to listen and not really hear a word she said.

In truth, she was glad to see him, though she wasn't letting him off the hook that easily. When he asked about setting his luggage down she would give a nod, shutting the door, then stepping out of the way. "Sure, no point in you holding your luggage while we talk." She had a few thoughts that he did need to hang onto his luggage and make it more uncomfortable for him, but she couldn't do that to him, at least not at the moment.

A part of her wanted to demand to know why he did not rent a room she thought perhaps he was having to many positive thoughts. Yet she knew that if things worked out it would of been pointless to go through all the paper work, when they would just stay together. She wondered if things didn't go the way that he wished if he would be leaving or if he would get a room so he could try to wear her down.

When he said he missed her, she would give him a small off center smile, before speaking. "I missed you too." Though the words sounded as if they did not want to leave her mouth, she thought it was only fair since he did break first. She would move over towards him, giving him a quick hug, and a peck to the cheek as if greeting an old friend, not a significant other. Before she would point towards the couch with a lazy hand, "Care to have a seat?" As she spoke she moved over and plopped down upon the couch, on a end cushion so that she could rest her back against the corner of the couch. Feet would be pulled up to the side of her, knees bent, as she waited for his actions and to see what was going to happen next. But before he could speak she would, "Win....your not here to try to drag me back home are you?" She was ready to rub her temples if this was going to be another bang your head against the wall session.
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Mon May 04, 2009 11:09 pm

He would not tell a lie at the moment, he had some ideas on the place, and he wanted to see what it was that had dragged her here in the first place. It wasn't that the place didn't appear nice, it just did not seem like a place that they would fit and belong. Eh well, he would stay here till he had what he came for come hell or high water, though he still needed to find out if he could operate here or where the nearest place with WiFi was.

Setting his bags down, when Shane did give him that quick hug, he would hug her back, before she was off and making her way to the couch. Well, if you can't beat them join them, right? His long stride would make it easy to end up at the couch and down he was fold his frame, sitting so that he could look at her, though he didn't think it as comfortable as she always did when she sat in the corners. It was one of those odd quirks of her's though he wouldn't say it out loud.

Instead he shifted a bit uneasily at her words, a shake of his head, tousled locks flying out upon his head. His gel had worked its way out on his trip here. His hands would lift and fingers would stroke through his hair. "Shane...first off I tried the keeping you at home, it didn't really work out for me did it?" His brow would raise as his hands moved back to his lap, looking almost to angelic that she had to know what he wanted. He knew she was going to think that was the only reason he had came, but he had spent those nights after getting everything arranged, thinking. He knew that she had to do this, and the best he could do was support her, so far she hadn't told him he had to leave, so maybe she had rethought the fact that she didn't want him here with her.

"I am not here to try to make you come home with me." He would speak it once more maybe it would get through her brain, he also knew it was a worthless cause. "I am here because I missed you to much while I was home, and then after the phone conversation." He shook his head, "We both lost our tempers there, you know that I don't want you with other guys." The thought of it had his blood boiling. "I know this is something you feel you have to do, I just want you to let me be a part of it." Wasn't that something that girls liked to hear, that the guy wanted to take interest in her interests. He didn't think he was asking for to much but did she? Then for something a bit off topic, "Did you find out if this Inn has WiFi?" So his mind strayed to his work, it wasn't like she wouldn't expect that out of him.

Winston

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Mon May 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Just because it did not work for him, did not mean that he would not try to get his way, and she had to make sure that he understood where they stood. She would give a small nod of her head as she looked over at Win, before speaking. "If you want you don't have to get a room, you can sleep on my couch." Not one to give in completely, she feared if she caved and gave him the spare room, that he would keep pushing till he was in her room, and that was not what she wanted. He might think that they were all right, but she wasn't so sure at the moment, though she was a big pushover for him.

She gave a soft sigh between slightly parted lips before nodding. "I already offered you the couch, I wouldn't of done that if I didn't want you to stay. As for me dating other guys I am not exactly here looking for them." And she wasn't she just didn't know the exact reason that she was here for, and until she did she did not want to leave. "I didn't think to ask, though you could either test it out or perhaps ask one of the ladies at the check in desk?" She did not know if males worked the check in and out desk for all she had seen were females.

Her stomach would rumble just a bit as she looked over at him, "I'm hungry...you want to get something to eat?" She would wait for him to answer, for she was debating what food she wanted to eat, so it would give her time to decide.

Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Sun May 17, 2009 3:47 pm

He would give a nod at her words, of offering the couch, he really had not expected even that. Before she could take back the offer he would speak up, "Thank you for the offer of the couch." Not wanting to push her further he knew he had to play this her way, and make everything seem to be her idea, even if he helped nudge her in the direction he wished her to go. He would glance over at his bags near the door. "Perhaps you have a spare closet if you do not wish my bags to trip any visitors?"

He would of let out a sigh of relief if he had really thought she was on some sort of man finding mission, he was just glad that she would admit she wasn't. It meant that they still had a chance and a chance was exactly what gave him the reason to stay on and see if it would work out. When she started talking of being hungry, he did find it odd that he wasn't famished after his travels. He looked thoughtful just a moment, "I am rather hungry, while you figure out food, unless you object I think I am going to run down to the check in desk to find out about what they do have here."

Once he got the okay he would leave the room, hoping she did not change her mind and lock him out while he was gone, and towards the stairs leading down to the check in and out desk he would move. He hoped that if she did change her mind that someone would have a master key or something, or he might have to just break the door down and repay for a new one. Money was not a issue to him, it was just something that was always there whenever he wished for it.
Winston Charles Bakersfie
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Sun May 17, 2009 6:40 pm

She had not thought about visitors to the room, or the fact that baggage right next to the door might look as if she was ready to run. Someone could very easily trip over the bags, so she would give the matter a bit of thought, which by looking you could see her mind working before she gave a small nod. "We should put it in the front closet, you could also hang up some things in there if you wish so not everything has wrinkles." Which had her wrinkling her nose, one of the first things she did when she got the room, was unpack her clothing so that they would be able to air out and not be full of wrinkles when she wished to wear them.

She never said she would not look or perhaps bite if one was near, she just did not come here looking, who knew what a girl could find if she tried. Not that she was going to start looking for anyone, she had her hands full with Winston, even when they were on the outs. A nod would be given to him, she figured that would be best too, a part of her did want to know so she could get in contact with some of her contacts back home. "That works, I will have something whipped up for when you get back."

She was not planning on locking him out, yet. He was not pushing her limits she had set, and until he did or made her mad in some other fashion, she wouldn't be so cruel to him. She knew how he felt about his items. As he left the room she would move about the apartment to the small kitchen and begin to prepare sandwiches, she never said she was going to go all out.
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down