Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

An Unfamiliar Face

3 posters

Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty An Unfamiliar Face

Post by Cecil Mordio Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:02 am

A young man pushed the door open as he calmly set foot inside. He was clad in a dark mahogany robe, with a hood covering his eyes. A smile full of mischief would greet any who bothered to look at him. He shut the door behind him without looking back. He was on the thin side, and only stood to be about 5'6".

"I think I may have bought the wrong map," He spoke to no one in particular, and chuckled slightly.

Cecil Mordio

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty Re: An Unfamiliar Face

Post by Armandeus Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:19 am

Good Eru, his head ached today. With everything in the kitchen caught up for the moment Armandeus had taken the chance to rest. His spot of choice for the day wasn't out back in that odd dirt bed, but instead the couch near the fireplace.

The lights had been turned off in that particular section, to which the Elf had been grateful for. Stretching out across the couch's length, there he lay with one arm covering his eyes, and the other placed behind his head. He didn't look like he felt well today; his tunic and leggings were both well worn and gray in color, not to mention his boots were missing altogether.

Well used to the comings and goings of others about the Inn, he didn't move when he heard the door open or close. Upon hearing the voice, however, it was not one he recognized and moved to sit up. "Were you looking for any place in particular?" Not in a place to see the one who had been speaking, he stood and moved out towards the receptionist desk. "Welcome to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn. Perhaps I can help you find where you were going."
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecil Mordio Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:31 am

An Inn? By the Gods, that was fine with him. He hadn't had a nice place to stay in almost ages. He rubbed his chin slightly, and shook his head.

"There's no way you could help with where I could be going, I can visit there later. What I'd really like is some nice food, and a place to rest my weary feet, thank you."

He seemed hesitant to move away from the door and sighed slightly as he let his hand rest at his side once again.

Cecil Mordio

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:33 am

As he listened to the man speak Armandeus' posture took on a stiff quality, even his breathing seemed to slow. The ache in his head had reached a peak and was now teetering there, smack dab in the center of his forehead.

If he had been alone there were many things he would have done to try smothering the horrible sensation, but as it was, the only true sign to his internal pain would be the clenching of his fists at his side. For the pain he was in, Armandeus had grown used to it after so many years, and could usually contain any mad desires to slam his head into the nearest wall just for the relief.

Onto the man, it seemed he would be unable to help him find his way, but his efforts would not be totally useless. Putting on his trademark happy-go-lucky-there's-nothing-wrong-with-me smile, he turned to him. "I can help you with both getting a meal and a room. Which would you like to start with?"
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:32 pm

The reason why De'Ryanna did not rush to answer the Front Desk when the ward was triggered off was due to the fact that she 'felt' someone tending to the guest. She had to have some way of knowing when another person was doing the 'checking-in' or else she would spend all her time running back and forth. Therefore she continued her task of taking care of the Inn's laundry - someone had to do it - until she had a feeling she should check things out.

Putting the other things away until later she cleaned her hands and started around the corner which would eventually put her in sight of the front desk. Brown, that was the usual color of her long skirt when she was working and that was the color it was now. Coming up from behind she could see that Armandeus' stance was not as relaxed as it normally was or could be. Perhaps he was the reason she though to come down.

De'Ryanna made no attempt to mask her approach, both of them would know she was coming - especially the man at the desk. When she got near she placed a hand on Armandeus' shoulder. "If you would ready the meal, I can help with the room." She said to him as she smiled. Then that same smile was turned on the visitor.

"We have quite a few rooms. I'm sure we have one that will fit your needs just fine. A single room with a good bed?"

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down