Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Settling...

2 posters

Go down

Settling... Empty Settling...

Post by Beastie Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:58 pm

He stepped to the front of the inn, glad his room was on the first floor. It was that time. Pip had done an amazing job on the house and it was time to breaking it in. He waited for help to settle his bill. He grinned as he thought of a couple of other things he was planning.

So there he stood, rang the bell, and waited. He hummed an old tune he knew as he did.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Settling... Empty Re: Settling...

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Someone rang the bell. Well, that was one way to get someone to pay attention to the front desk. The small sound rang out and through the hall until it reached De'Ryanna's ears - she was already on her way but the sound reinforced that someone was at the desk waiting. If it wasn't for appearance sake she would get rid of that bell.

This time she was approaching the desk from coming from upstairs. In her hand was a brown folder that had a few papers in it. They weren't sticking out. she wouldn't be as dis-shelved as that. Today her skirt was silver with a light blue trim around the hemline.

"Greetings," He was at the desk and that is where she went, placing her folder down. "What may I do for you?"
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:44 pm

He waited and then heard footsteps. He looked up and saw the lass he had spied once with the Furball and mother in the meeting hall. He thought she was Furball's daughter, but he was not going to presume.

"Greetings," he said. After she put down her folders, he spoke once more. "Settling my account, and a few others. At least three of us will be checking out. The name is Dre, it may be under Dreconis."

He also took a moment to tell her the name of the two lasses that were sharing a room together. "A little surprise you might say."

He waited to see what was owed.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Her eyes settled on him as he spoke and she was told the purpose for his visit to the front desk. She knew the name, even in it's shortened form, and because of it she gave him a more friendlier smile before tipping her head down to look for the ledger.

"I know who you are Lord Dragonis-Darkmane," her tone having a more friendlier air. While she did not know him personally, her parents did and so she knew him by association. "My parents speak well of you." That was all the information about her heritage she was willing to volunteer.

His account was found, as well as the other two. After a few quick calculations in her head she withdrew a sheet of paper - it was quite similar to the one he had to sign in order to acquire his room - she slid it towards him with a pencil. Looking back up to him, that smile was still in place. "I hope your room was suitable to your needs. Your total comes to sixty gold please. Feel free to come back and make use of the public facilities."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:07 pm

He looked at her. How did she know his full name? How did her parents know him? Was he right about the whole Furball thing?

He shook his head. It did not matter. If the lass wished him to know more, then she would tell him. Nothing more or less.

"Everything was fine and I am sure I will be around. That I assure you. Just need to be closer to my forge is all." That is where he would leave it.

He reached into his bag and pulled out a small pouch. Then thinking about it pulled out a second. "Am not sure of the exchange rates and such, plus I am sure there is some damage I have caused that needs to be fixed." Each pouch contained a hundred pieces of gold bearing the Darkmane house emblem.

"Thank you again for everything. Do not forgot the fires if you need something made. Good Hunting and may your blades never dull."

With that he turned and headed out. As he went he mumbled, "Now where the vith am I going to get furniture to hold me."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down