Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

::Pouting::

+4
De'Ryanna Aybara
Admin
AngelRayne
Nephalei
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

::Pouting:: Empty ::Pouting::

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 am

Ok, I know I'm a control freak, but come on now, is it really THAT bad to be RPing with me again? First Gawain-mun bailed on me in the middle of a thread and hasn't been posting, and now I think Kahn-mun has too. I love those two, so what gives?

Back to top Go down

::Pouting:: Empty Re: ::Pouting::

Post by observer Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:33 am

I have been watching these boards for a short while now, I am quite taken in by it all. I have been considering joining. I've been watching to see what's been going on and who's who to see what my charactor should do if/when he arives. I have to admit, I have not seen any familiar faces, er well, names that is. But that is not what has caused me to hessitate. It's the lack of following one of the guidlines set fourth by your administrator. This person, whomever is playing the Employees of the Goddess and Lt. Seleen DeChamp, seems to be right to be "pouting". I see how well they navigate through the chaos, of course, they seem to have brought on a lot of the chaos. They seem to have things under control. Their posts are all very well written and very detailed. And everyone else seems to be doing just as good with thier posts. But they do apprear to have been abandoned by the two males. This all seems to be building to the climax of the two males being reunited with the two women in the coffins. But it's just not getting there. I do give props on the stall tactics set into play apparently in an effort to give the one male a chance to post and catch up. But he seemed to bail out on the woman at the bar, and on top of that he bailed out on the woman who came to his room. He was in two places at once and bailed on both women. The other man, he just seems to have dissapeared off into a dark corner somewhere. One minute he's helping the centaur, the next he's like zoned out or something. They had to change the direction of the story because of one not posting and it stalling things out, and now a second has not posted in a while either. Perhaps I should bring into the fold a man who will not leave all the women hanging. A Don Juan of sorts perhaps. Either way, this looks like a fun RP and I may still join yet, but all should remember the rules that the administrator set down, especialy this one:

Be polite. If you are involved in an SL with another person and you are not going to be able to post for a while, please let your RP partner know.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:43 am

I considered posting, but I didn't want to skip Kahn yet AGAIN... so I didn't.

He doesn't really seem to be around, does he? ^^U

Nephalei

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelRayne Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:47 am

Yeah where are the guys? Do I have to get my nerf bat out and start beating people again?
I'll do it ... ask Pip mun ^_^
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Number of posts : 84

http://www.myspace.com/misticangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 am

I knew it was bound to happen at some point or another, a person would leave in the middle of an SL without informing the others that they would not be around for a while *sigh* It does slow down with the progression of the story, especially when people have itchy rp-fingers.

The board is still new, things happen, and hopefully we can learn from the past. Perhaps something will be added to the rules about what will happen to you character if they are in a story-line and vanish for more than a week without notice. For example:
    <li>"If you disappear for longer than a week from a storyline in which you are currently active, logical steps (i.e.having them go to their room, back to the Inn) will be taken to remove said character for the progression of the story."

'Observer' we would be glad to have you join us in play. I hope the small things will not deter you.

'Employees' no, you're not bad to play with, it's been fun having you around.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53

http://telranaemyn.moonfuit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:27 am

Kahn-mun I can fix, I'll call him or catch him on line while he's at work, provided he hasn't evacuated the hurricane. But I lost Gawain-mun's phone number years ago. And thanks guys, I was honestly begining to think it was me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:49 am

Employees of The Goddess wrote:I was honestly begining to think it was me.

Seriously? I thought you were kidding. XP Naw, you're one of the best RPers here and almost certainly the most active. Not the mention the backbone of the current storyline thing. ^^

Nephalei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:41 pm

No, hon, I was serious. I'm used to them flaking for a day or two, but with Gawain-mun this is a whole new thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Well, be assured that it is most certainly not you. ^^

Nephalei

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:33 pm

Hurricane. Surely if there's a hurricane involved we have to give him some leeway. Perhaps the weather has hindered his access.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:42 pm

Oh trust me, if it is the hurricane I will definately give him a pass. After all these years the two of us alwas keep track of each other durring hurricane season. This one headed his way instead of mine this time, so I'm going to check on him by the end of the day. But Gawain-mun is hurricane free at the moment, so something is wrong, because he signs in and reads the boards but he hasn't been posting and he hasn't accepted my friend request on yahoo either ... he did on MySpace though. So it's got to be something. I'm not stressing so much about Kahn-mun, but I am stressing the Gawain-mun thing, because I was going to hunt him down when I brought my girls back anyway to help Tash heal.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:58 pm

He did this to me one time before, gawain-mun, but I don't think it was for this long. I thin he's just really busy. Has a lot going on. I'll try contacting him too.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:38 pm

Thanks. Yea, it's not like him to be gone this long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:58 pm

WOW!, I am impressed. I love seeing how you all pull together to help out a member who is upset. You guys really have each others backs in here. I might just have to join your ranks yet. I mean even your administrator cares enough to help out. I still like the idea of comming in as a Don Juan though. LOL Bravo ... Impressive.

Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:10 pm

*shakes head* sorry to say this.. but rl comes first. If I happen not to be able to post for a few days.. sorry but that's the way life is.. If you don't like it...or think the rp is more important that rl...that's your opinion.. One I DON'T share.. so If I'm gonna be criticized for rl issues coming first.. then I'll take myself elsewhere

Plain and simple, end of story
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:21 pm

Hon, that is not how I meant it. I am sorry if it came off that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Life does come first and I, for one, have a very hectic one at the moment. I believe she was more concerned that something had actually happened to you, as to the reason for why you were not posting. Friends worry about the other and often times when they are in the midst of worrying, what they say may come across wrong.

Because of how life can be we do not want to penalize disappearances (often times disappearances cannot be helped) but give people the time and opportunity to return in a way that works.

We all must keep in mind that it is to be fun, and the atmosphere relaxed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53

http://telranaemyn.moonfuit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:25 pm

I must admit, the Admin said it better than I evidently did. I do tend to come across a bit harsh at times, I am sorry for that. But it was the muns themselves I was worried about. I know it's not like some people to just disappear for periods of time without good reason. I was just a lttle worried that their good reason was what happened at The Society. A few players still hold a grudge against me for that. I didn't think anyone here did, but I guess my insecurities got the best of me this time. I am truly sorry guys. And Obserer, whomever you are. You are welcome to join us, but I assure you, my girls, as well as all the other girls at the Inn, are quite capable of taking care of themselves and do not depend on thier men. But their men are always there for them no matter what. So if you choose to play a Don Juan as you put it, that is fine. But please do know this ... the women in the Inn are not so easily wooed as to fall for someone so easily. Especialy the happily married ones. Regardless, we would welcome your charrie just as we do everyone elses, with open arms and an open mind. Right guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:36 pm

Come on and join our craziness. I need a new victim. Err.. playmate? Wait.. that still sounds a bit bad.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:47 pm

Bah... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!! just kidding Twisted Evil
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:26 pm

A new victom eh? Slight slip of the tongue there ma'am? I am sorry, I meant no offence to anyone. I certainly did not mean to get the lady in trouble. As for my Don Juan, I am not sure he would like to tangle with the werewolves or the vampires. They seem to be a little more dangerous than he's used to. And I certainly do not think he would like the God of Death on his case. The big werewolf ... Gawain I believe, Not sure I want to make him mad either. So I am definately thinking I will join up ... but perhaps I will find a less ... offensive way to do so. Again, I am sorry. I did not mean to cause trouble. I was just trying to defend the ladies.

Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 pm

Haha, if someone tried to come onto Neffie, she'd be totally oblivious...

either that or give him the o_0 look.

Which would quickly become a =) look.

Because deep down inside, she's really just a hopeless romantic. Razz

Nephalei

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:58 pm

I don't think he would be offensive. I think we just have a bunch of interesting people running around here. It's all in the fun. As the thing says: you never know who will show up.

Married characters? Hmm.. I think only one is married? less.. there's something I don't know. - shifty eyes-

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:49 am

Well, to my knowledge only Venis and Kahn are married save for some of their employees, Derek and one or two others. But still, you never know who's gunna walk through that door. By the way, Manny isn't trying to be overly flirtacious, he just really likes having Pip for a friend. He would never try anything against her honor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:05 am

Even though he's kind of minor, I think Manny is one of my favorite characters in this RP. He's sweet. XD

Nephalei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum