Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Preperations

2 posters

Go down

Preperations Empty Preperations

Post by Emilia Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Emilia was in her room standing in front of the closet. She was looking for two different outfits. One for St Pattie's Day, the other for Baltane.

Both dresses she was looking at were green in color. The one for St Pattie's was rather racy and in keeping with her normal mode of dress. The one for Beltane, well it was a lot more reserved. (Pics of both will come in an edit tonight)

She was excited to share this day with her little princess. She heard someone come in and saw her mother in the doorway. She smiled as she walked over to her and hugged her placing her forehead to her mothers.

"Hello Mother"
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Preperations Empty Re: Preperations

Post by Gwendolan Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Gwen smiled and hugged her daughter.

"Emilia, I wanted to ask you if would mind if I did my Beltane celebration alone this year."

She knew it was a strange request but it was important to her this year. She was not exactly going to be alone but she wanted to share it with someone.

She was already turning red and braced herself for the question she knew was going to come.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Emilia had been suprised that her mother had wanted to celebrate Beltane at all, now she was asking to celebrate it alone, and she was turning bright red.

"I guess I can celebrate with Iluvenis alone."

She smiled at her mother.

"Just answer me one question. Why now after all these years do you decide to celebrate Beltane? Now you want to celebrate it alone. Is it because of Manny?"

She coulden't resist what she did next.

"Mother I know you have been seeing a lot of Manny over the last month. Are you planning on celebrating the fertility ceremony with him on the Beltane?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:32 pm

"I think she would like that very much."

She thought for a moment how to answer the question her daughter asked.

"I can't hide from this forever, and yes it does have to do with Manny, he asked me to celebrate a holiday with him and I thought he might....."

She coulden't speak for a moment when Emilia asked her that next question; she was so red that she almost looked like an apple.

"I have no plans on celebrating the fertility ceremony with anyone. I am not sure Manny would like me that way anyhow, I mean look at me."

She looked down.

"I still freeze up around people, I would still prefere to be with animals over people. I tense up whenever he touches me. I tried to beat him when he met me the first time, I also got him compleatly soaked and ruined his formal clothing. I can't even take a compliment from him without stamering."

She sat down.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:18 pm

Emilia haden't ment to upset her mother and she looked like she was near tears.

"I'm sorry mother, I didn't mean to upset you."

She knelt down in front of her.

"Manny is a good man, he would never let the things you said bother him. Mom I have seen how he looks at you. That man likes you, he looks at you the way a man who really likes a woman looks at her."

She stood and kissed her mothers cheek.

"Stop second guessing yourself and give Manny a chance, he is not my father. I can tell you right now from what I know of Manny he would cut off his own arm before he would ever do anything to hurt you."

She smiled at her.

"I think showing him how we celebrate Beltane is a wonderful idea, he will love it."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 pm

She listened to everything that her daughter said to her. It was almost comical, normally it would be the daughter confused in matters of the heart.

"I know Manny is not your father. I know in my heart he would not intentionaly hurt me. Emilia he confuses me. I just know that I want him around."

She stood up from the edge of the bed.

"For now I think that we both have things that we need to do to get things ready for the next few days."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down