Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Two weeks paid vacation

4 posters

Go down

Two weeks paid vacation Empty Two weeks paid vacation

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:28 am

"More than a woman ... More than a woman to me." The music was blasting from the radio in the pink 1959 Cadillac Convertible. The top was down and the dust was flying up from behind the wheels. The driver was singing along as the car rolled through New Haven. New Haven was the long way around to get from point A to point B, but the forest was not auto-worthy. The roads were getting rather narrow. Was the car even going to be able to get to the destination. Speed was reduced as travel became more difficult. There was a bus stop. Past that it was time to crawl the boat of an auto to point B. But soon enough, the car came to a stop. Just off the side of the road in front of the Tel Ranaemyn Inn.
Two weeks paid vacation Pinkcaddy

The car was turned off and the blaring sound of The Bee Gee's came to an end. The driver side door opened and the first of a pair of size twelve purple platform boots hit the ground. The driver turned in the seat and the match to that boot hit the ground. Rising from the seat the driver closed the door and turned around to get the luggage from the back seat of the car. The song still playing in their head. While they were bent over the huge black wings upon their back were fully extended and stretched out. The rounded tops of the wings rose above the head by eight inches and the tips of the black feathers dragged the ground behind them by another six.
Two weeks paid vacation A4d4_1

Once the luggage was recovered, one large case and one small, plus one garment bag, the driver stood erect again. The rainbow dress was straightened out and pulled down over the fishnet stalkings. A few twists to make the skirt fair slightly as they headed towards the Inn. Which simply meant crossing the road. You would expect them to have parking spots by now. But evidently, the need for such had yet to arise. Guess it would be thought of now.
Two weeks paid vacation Rainbowdress

As the driver of the pink Cadillac hit the steps of the Inn, rainbow colored lips were still singing the favorite song that had been blaring from the radio. The walk in those purple boots matched the music making the dress sway out from around those long legs on that six foot four frame. Once upon the porch, some dance steps were accented by a spin or two as if they were still listening to the song.
Two weeks paid vacation Colorful-1-1

Once in the door of the Inn, bright blue eyes dressed in false eyelashes and a rainbow of eye shadows, blinked a few times to adjust to the change in light. The inside of the Inn was beautiful. It sure was a lot nicer than it was originally thought to have been. The colors were so complimentary, the decor was awe inspiring. It was truly magnificent. Just homely enough to be an Inn and definitely a stark contrast to the other places that were in town. It was the perfect spot for a vacation.
Two weeks paid vacation Asbeautydies01

The desk was approached and bags placed down beside it. Long fingers came up to move some multi-colored hair from the face of the new guest. Between the driving and the dancing, the hair had become a bit of a mess. But that was alright, it could always be brushed out. Leaning the six foot four, six ten in those boots, frame against the counter, one ankle was crossed over the other. Thoughts of a hot shower and some clean clothes were dancing thought the mind of the new guest. After all, they had left the party hours ago, and the make-up alone was starting to feel like it was melting into the skin. So there Jesse stood and waited, wanting to get out of the party outfit into some more normal clothes.
Two weeks paid vacation Colorfulhair

Back to top Go down

Two weeks paid vacation Empty Re: Two weeks paid vacation

Post by Alaro Tide Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Soft foot steps crunched in the gravel outside of the inn. A pair of obviously used black sneakers where the culprit of the noise. Powered by a pair of jean covered legs which left a lot to the imagination, the were pretty baggy but not poofy.

He wore a loose brown shirt with a blue stripe across the chest, the shirt had holes in the back which from were thrusted through with off white wings. He had his hands jammed in his pockets his dark skin glistening just slightly with sweat.

He looked up at the in with his shockingly dark brown eyes glanced the place before entering. Low and behold what does he see? the most colorful tallest women he had ever seen. Wait a second... is...

"Hello I would ask for help but it appears you have just arrived her as well am i right?"
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailylaeli Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:58 pm

First day on the job.

Ailylaeli was ready to get to work earning her keep. She left her room and headed down to the bar and desk area. She wanted to see if there was someone down there who could help her find something to do. She had washed out her clothes and dried them overnight so that she could shower and dress in clean clothes for work.

When she got down to the area she was supposed to be at she saw two winged figures standing at the counter. She had never seen such beings before. Of course, she was probably going to see a lot of new things around this place. Why should winged beings be any different?

She stepped behind the desk.

She reached for two of those papers she had signed. She had seen where miss Epiphany had gotten them from and she remembered what they looked like, so finding them was no problem. She remembered what miss Epiphany had said when she greeted her too.

So she placed the papers on the counter as she looked at the very tall winged lady{?} and the winged man. "Welcome to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn, my name is Ailylaeli, how can we help you today?" Ok, not a direct quote of miss Epiphany. But she was pretty sure she had gotten it right. If it wasn't, it was pretty close and she was sure that someone would correct her later.

Now, to get them to sign for a room.
Ailylaeli
Ailylaeli

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:39 pm

A single black wing was moved back to remove the obstruction from Jesse's view of the location from whence the voice came. He saw an angel walking up. He looked rather grungy and worn. His wings had lost their snow white luster. But at least they weren't blackened. Jesse's had become blackened when he fell from heaven.

In a voice that was obviously a male's voice, just on the high end, Jesse spoke. "Well hello there." Rainbow metallic lips curled into a smile. "Honey, you look like you could use a shower." He wanted to volunteer to wash his back, but with the way he was dressed, Jesse had to wonder if his gaydar was a little off. Enter the little one.

The young lady stepped behind the counter. Jesse turned an smiled at her once she greeted him. "Hello there." He leaned down and looked at the little elf. "Oh girlfriend, you're eyes are fierce." Comment accented by the right hand snapping as he made a sweeping upward motion. "Ok, so here it is mommy. I have friends and family staying here. I've come to crash in on them. I just have to get some room numbers. Probably on the third floor. They like big fancy rooms." He knew his compadres were in this Inn, there was no doubt about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaro Tide Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Alaro raised a brow when he heard that voice h was for sure of it now. He remained calm though and didn't seemed phased by the man dressed as a woman. He smiled and gave a little laugh.

"I am quite sure your right. It's been so long since i was lat able to get a shower I nearly forgot how. Almost feel like someone might have to reteach me."

At that slightly suggestive comment he took a neutral look a both the "ladies" standing in the hall with him. He gave the girl a quick wave and a nod.

"Any room will do for me, as you may find im not to picky of a person. As long as it has a shower?"This time his look over at the other Winged one wasn't quite so nuetral. He gave a very friendly smile. "Names Alaro! Just traveling through."
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:51 pm

"Sippin' on moonshine, staring at the sun, getting down w-a-a-a-a-y . . ." Staircases. Or more importantly, stair rails. Did the staircase of the inn have a rail? It at least had a small one and it was now being used as a sliding board as Vesta went sailing down it at the tail end of her song. That's why the last bit of the song was stretched out like that. Anyone down there would hear her, not like she was singing softly, nor was she bellowing out notes, but she'd be heard anyway

The end of the rail had this girl jumping off and landing not too far from the front desk, the steps were not far from it and speed of the slide had given her a small lift. Now all those at the front - three people she has not yet met - were treated to the sight of this patchwork, green corduroy pants, her shirt was a tight long black sleeves under a red mesh. The bangle bracelets, well, bangled, especially as she lifted her hand and made the peace sign with her fingers. "S'up?" A quick turn to the steps she leaned and cupped her hands to her mouth.

"Come on Blink or we're gonna be late!" Squirrels. Turning back around she flashed them all an award winning grin. Wings. That was something new. At least one of them had a flare for color. That was always good.

No shame or pretense she leaned up against the counter to look right at the Elf standing behind it. "HI! Checking in the new folk? That's cool." That Squirrel was going to make her late. She turned to her other side to look at the men with wings. "Nice color. I like your wings."

Now the squirrel came zipping down the staircase and, because he was a lot lighter than Vesta was, when it reached the end the poor critter went flying, a big brown furry mass soaring through the air, and Vesta had to move quickly from the front desk to catch him before he hit something.

"Gotcha!" Placing the squirrel on her shoulders she headed out the front door. "Welcome to the Inn folks! Catch ya on the flip!"

Vesta. Out.

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Cas was riding back from New Haven, riding up to the Inn she saw the car.

"Kjay we have company, go in and say hi to Jesse."

It was rare but there was someone inside she had not seen in a couple years. She let the stable hand take care of Rider today.

Kjay looked confused but he went into the Inn ahead of his human, that was when he cought scent of the odd man, he sometimes dressed like a female and he was offten loud. His human liked the man though. Kjay began wagging his tail and barking.

Cas walked in a couple minutes later.

"My my what do we have here, I do belive I see Jesse."

She had a smile for him.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:09 am

Before the girl behind the counter could say or do anything more, Jesse's attention got pulled in all sorts of directions. First, the other winged lovely. "Nice to meet you Alaro. I'm Jesse. I'm sure we could work on that relearning how to shower thing honey." He smiled at him and gave him a wink. "I'm on my two weeks vacation. So I'll be around for a bit." His smile reached all the way to his twinkling blue eyes.

Just after that smile was offered to Alaro, Jesse's head was turned by a vibrantly colored Diva. She was fabulous. She offered up no name, but she was showin' some love for his drag. He smiled at her. She said she liked his wings, that made him smile more. "Ooo, thank you mommy." As she ran out the door all he could think was that he was going to have to go shopping with her while on vacation. She had taste.

As she went out, a wolf entered. But not just any wolf, it was Kjay. "Kjay, come here boy." He slapped his legs to call the wolf. Oh Jesse was definitely happy to see Kjay. Because wherever he was ... "Diva!" Casie was not far behind. Or was that vice versa. He turned to the lady behind the counter. "Don't worry about me honey, there's one of my peoples. She can help me out." He looked over at Alaro. "Honey, I'll be on the third floor, come find me if you need help." Then he turned to look back at Casie. He ran over to her and leaned down wrapping first his arms, then his wings around her in a huge hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:28 am

"Girlfriend!"

Casie smiled as she watched him addressing everyone. She knew his mind was swimming. She just shook her head as she heard him addressing the other angel. Cas gave him a polite nod.

When Jesse came to hug her she hugged him back. Then she felt his wings come around her. He didn't do that for many people only ones he had great affection for; it made Cas feel special.

"So what brings you here ya fairy."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaro Tide Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:03 am

He watched the almost immediatly very popular Drag queen get snatched in like three different directions. He raised an eyebrow at the comment about teaching him. He then turned his attention back to the lady who was addressing him.

"Well i have to be honest i may be a little short handed on cash, so if i could perhaps perfom odds and ends. I am pretty sure i can help out. I can do a lot and am very handy with a wrench."
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:41 am

Jesse smiled at Casie. "I came to rock this place. Can you lead me to my lovies?" He chuckled as he offered her his arm. "Alaro, hope to see you again sometime." And with a wink to the Angel he walked with Casie up to the third floor so he could go find everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:52 am

Cas linked her arm through Jesse's and led him up the stairs. She gave a nod to Arlo with a smile as she passed him.

"They will all be so happy to see you."

She engaged him in idle chitchat as she led him right to V's door.

"Hey V look what the fairies dragged in."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ailylaeli Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:24 pm

And all at once, the rainbow came.

Ailylaeli was getting ready to help the winged creatures when one of them, the one with black wings, he complimented her eyes. That was a compliment, right? Well she took it as one, and it made her blush.
"Thank you."
She smiled. So he didn't need a room

But the other guy did. He wanted a room with a shower. So she looked in the book, kind of hard to figure out when you can't read. She knew were her room was, so she figured that one floor up was the bigger rooms. And those would have a shower. She saw the rooms that were numbered with a 2. She knew a 2 because the clowns clothes at the circus were numbered.

She was going to get this figured out yet.

She saw an empty space on the list of rooms numbered with a 2. 204, that was where she would put him. She slid the paper over to him and smiled.
"I can put you in room 204 sir, just sign this paper for me please. Payment is do when you check out, but you said you were looking for work. So I would suggest you speak with Miss Epiphany or Miss De'Ryanna. You could also try Mr. Armandeus, and I believe there is one more male working here, but I have yet to meet him."
She figured she was doing good so far.

While he was signing the paper? A woman came sliding down the stairs. She had multi-colored hair too. Ailylaeli had to wonder if she was in another circus at this point. So many people were dressed so colorfully. The new colorful one was speaking to her.
"Hi. Mmhmm."
Followed with a smile. People here all seemed to be so friendly.

Enter the wolf.

She looked over and saw a wolf when the first colorful one squealed with joy. She saw the wolf come towards him/her? Then shortly there after a woman came in. She was dressed nice, not that the ones who were colorful were not dressed nice. It was just a contrast in styles. And the colorful winged one was running to her quite happy to see her. They were soon to leave though, wolf and all.

So the Angel with the black wings didn't need her help at all anymore, which was fine. She would have no idea how to find his people anyway. And the Angel with the white wings was going to be getting a room. Room 204. So she turned around and got the key that had that number on it. She set it on the counter for him. All that was left was for him to give her the signed paper, take his key and head to his room.

She chalked this one up as a success.
Ailylaeli
Ailylaeli

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum