Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Where in the Wild Wild West???

2 posters

Go down

Where in the Wild Wild West??? Empty Where in the Wild Wild West???

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Jimmy Ray was mounted and ready t' ride. The people who were runnin' this show had said. 'Ride out and stake yer claim. Where ya put yer stakes is where yer lands gunna be.' Jimmy Ray had already checked out the land and knew just where he wanted t' put his stakes. He would have a section of the river and lot's of tree's. It was a lovely spot. And it even had a section that was pretty big and very flat t' build him a home upon. Yes sir e bob, Jimmy Ray was gunna have himself a nice little hunka land.

The pistol fired and Jimmy Ray headed out. Along with about three hundred other folks. All of which were lookin' t' get some land t' call their own. Not evr'one had thought ahead like Jimmy Ray did. Some of 'em were a fussin an a fightin' o'er where their stakes went. But Jimmy Ray headed right past 'em an he put his first stake in the ground right where he wanted it. Then he headed out across the river at full speed t' get t' where he wanted his stake on the other side. From there he headed along the river's edge to where his next stake needed t' go. Another turn and he was headed across the river again. This was the third side of his square of stakes that was t' mark his lands.

But once Jimmy Ray entered the river there was a flash of light, and suddenly, what he saw before him was not the hunka land he was stakin' claim t'. The whole landscape had changed and suddenly he was surrounded by buildin's and tree's and he was on some type of wide trail, almost like a road. He brought his horse t' a halt as he looked ahead. He turned around t' go back, but he rode and rode, it was no use. Jimmy Ray was stuck. So he headed back in his first direction. There looked t' be life up ahead. But the closer he got, the more funny things started t' look. There was some odd lookin' covered wagons with no horses pullin' 'em. There was lights that had no flames, that he could see anyway.

He slowly walked his horse forward. He was thinkin' maybe he had died in the river or somethin'. Off t' the right of the road was a lone buildin'. "Tela ray ... Tel ran ... Tel ra name in? Tel ranamein Inn." Ok, Inn was a word he knew. "We have ourselves an Inn. That's as good a place as any to rustle up sum grub and find out just what in the blue blazes happened here." Jimmy Ray was talkin' t' his horse, e'en though it couldn't talk back.

He rode up t' the front of the Inn and climbed down offa his horse. He tied it to the pole on the porch and headed inside. His spurs were clinkin' on the floor and his duster held more than it's fair share of dust from the road. He walked over t' what looked like a front desk of sorts. He leaned t' his left and placed his elbow upon the top of the desk. He tipped his head down t' remove his hat while in of doors. And there he waited fer someone to find him and give him some help.

Back to top Go down

Where in the Wild Wild West??? Empty Re: Where in the Wild Wild West???

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:17 am

Madeline made her way from the bar to the desk when she saw someone had entered the inn..She made her way arund the desk, and greeted the stranger with a warm smile. "Hello. Welcome to Tel'Ranaemyn. My name is Madeline, how can I help you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Jimmy Ray looked at the oddly dressed woman. "Howdy ma'am. Could ya maybe tell me . . . Where in the heck am I? 'Scuse my rough language." He wasn't sure if he was addressin' a lady, or a workin' girl. He was sure that he wasn't at home anymore. "You sure are a pretty little thing, ain'tcha?" He returned her smile with one of his own.

He looked around and smiled more.
"This here is an Inn, right?" Then he saw the bar and tilted his head in that direction. "That there be the saloon? I could sure use a spot o whiskey. Been a bit of a shock to the system, me just showin' up here an all." He had no idea what a portal even was, let alone how he ended up gettin' pulled into one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:58 am

Maddie smiled warmly. "Yes I believe I can help you. You are in Rhydin, in a small town called New Haven. This is the tel'Ranaemyn Inn. My name is Madeline Cauthon, I'm the inn's receptionist/bartender. Perhaps you would like a room.?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:30 am

Emilia had been trying to avoid any modeling jobs while she was getting to know her daughter, but she had received a call from a photographer she knew well, he was willing to do the shoot over three days a couple hours a day while her daughter was in school. She was dressed in a little as possible while still being decent. For her today that was a short green skirt and as white crop top with long sleeves.

Where in the Wild Wild West??? _5765275 Where in the Wild Wild West??? MILF5

She walked into the Inn and smiled as she saw Maddie talking to the man dressed like a cowboy.

"Hello Maddie, I just came back from a shoot and I'm starving, what has the cook got on the menu today."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:35 am

Maddie smiled at Emilia galed to see someon she knew. "I don't know Emilia, Armandeus has somethining that smells yummy cooking in the kitchen. He said he was feeling creative. I'm sure he'd be glad to let you get in on it. "How are you getting along with your new daughter?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:00 am

"She is wonderful, I love her to death, and as you can tell I have returned to work."

As really had missed her job.

"Turns out my little princess has a secret, I'll tell you all about it later."

She turned her attention to the new comer.

"Hello, my name is Emilia."

She held out her hand.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:01 am

Maddie smiled at Emilia's good news. "Thats great!!"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:39 am

Jimmy Ray was a little shocked by the way the woman just blurted out information. She was smilin' but his instincts told him that she was not a happy woman. He didn't know if he wanted a room here or not. And if the way she spoke t' him was any sign of how the others who worked here would speak t' him, he was sure that would be a no. She wasn't exactly rude, just kinda curt. Where he came from, ladies didn't speak t' men that way.

But he wasn't at home, he was here at this Ridin' place. What a name for a place, Ridin'. At least he could say the name of this place.
"Well, I'll tell ya miss Madeline, I don't quite know ifin I'm gunna stay here. I've been here in Ridin' for about a few minutes or so. And alredy it seems that I've gone and stepped in somethin'" He was gunna tell it like it was. After all, she did.

That was when the pretty lady in her unmentionables walked in. One look at her and his jaw dropped. He quickly removed his duster and went to wrap it around the lady.
"Darlin' are you ok? Looks like you were robbed of yer clothes." He would ride out to find the varments if she needed him to. Of course, she could've been a workin' girl too. But even if she was, she was still runnin' around naked.

Maybe miss Madeline didn't like this woman. Emilia she called her? She gave miss Madeline a whole lotta information and she seemed t' just let it go right past her. 'That's great' was all she had to say t' the woman. Maybe they were of a different class and conversation wasn't somethin' they shared very much.
"Miss Madeline, can I get that shot o' whiskey, and somethin' for this filly too ifin you could?" He would make sure that if somethin' had happened that he would try to make it right. After all, they said she was a mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:01 am

She looked at the man and wanted to laugh but that would have been rude, but she couldn’t contain herself it came out as a giggle. She didn't know what to call him since he had not given his name.

"Sir, I am fine no one stole my clothes, and I would pity any man that tried to rob me, or woman for that matter."

She let him put the duster around her seeing as how she was dressed seemed to upset him.

"I would like to have company while I eat, I am sorry if my clothing shocks you, whenever I go to a modeling job I ware only enough to keep me decent. I have to change clothes several times very quickly. It just makes it simpler."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:02 am

Maddie had to bite her bottom lip from laughing. she couldn't believe this man had called Emilia out on what he was wearing. "I'll be glad to get you a shot of whiskey, and Emilia Ill have Armandeus fix you up something special. Would you two like to follow me to the bar."

Maddie sent Emilia a mental link. ~Um what do you think of the cowboy here.~

Once they reached the bar, Maddie poured the man a shot of whiskey and sat it on the bar. She then walked into the kitchen. "Hey Ar, what is today's special. Miss Emilia would like a plate if it's ready."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:34 am

Jimmy Ray looked at this lady Emilia. Modelin'? What in the blue blazes was that? And why did it require a lady t' change her clothes a lot an fast? And ifin this was what the ladies called decent 'round these parts, Jimmy Ray was definitely gunna need t' be gettin' home soon. He walked with the ladies over t' the bar and waited for miss Emilia t' sit down before he sat down too.

He picked up the shot that miss Madeline had placed on the bar for him, swallowed it down, and then sat the glass back down.
"Miss Madeline, would'ja mind too terribly, rustlin' up some grub fer me too?" He didn't know what an Ar was, but he figured it was the cook. He scooted the glass closer to her side of the bar for a refill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:07 am

Emilia sat down and smiled.

~I thinks he's sexy, if a bit strange.~

She tucked her hair back behind her ears, were the man looking he would see that they were in fact a bit larger than normal at the top of the lobe and ended in a slight point.

"Maddie can I get a glass of wine?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:40 am

Maddie looked confused for a moment. What is Grub? Maddie poured Emilia her glass of wine, and handed it to her.

~Perhaps you could find out more about him and where he is from.~

Maddie turned her attention back to the new patron. "Yes sir, that won't be a problem. If you two will excuse me I will go see what the chef has perpared for today."
With that Maddie headed into the kitchen.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:48 am

Emilia pulled her glass of wine closer to her. Maddie knew the one she wanted without her asking. I had a very sweet smell. She took a sip and smiled at the cowboy over her glass.

"Nothing like a blackberry wine from home."

She looked him in the eyes her ice blues sparkling.

"Speaking of home. Where are you from?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum