Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The conversation

2 posters

Go down

The conversation Empty The conversation

Post by Emilia Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:12 am

(posted with permission of both Venis and JonLouis' muns)

When they appeared in her room she looked at him with a smile. "These jewels, they are, I mean they must, what are they?"

He slowly closed his eyes as he lowered his head for a moment. "Do you not like them Belle? Do you feel the same as the others, that I am throwing money at you?"

"No, they are beautiful, I would never think of refusing anything from you."

He looked up at her then, a single blood tear falling from his eye. "They are but stones compared to your beauty." He leaned in and kissed her then. It wasn't the longest or the most passionate kiss he had ever given her, but that was because their discussion was not over.

She wiped the tear from his face and returned his kiss. "I have never seen anything as beautiful as them. I just don't understand why you would give them to me."

He took a deep breath, he had been around Venis too long, and he was picking up her habits. "They were once the crown jewels for the Royal family of France. Venis' Grandparents." He wasn't sure he could tell her all of this, it was a difficult story to tell.

"Then they belong to Venis?" She knew that he was french and as soon she asked the question about Venis she knew what they meant to him. They were the jewels of his country's royalty. "How, why would she part with them?"

He looked at her, brushing some hair back from her face. "Venis' mother was the Crown Princess, the heiress to the throne. Her parents were willing to overlook the fact that she was a witch, but when she met and fell in love with Venis' father, a warlock, that they would not overlook. They disowned her." He drew in his bottom lip then. Then he continued.
"Her mother would not inherit the thrown, in fact, she and Venis father lived in poverty in a small village outside of what is now Paris. When Venis' Grandparents died, there was no one to inherit the thrown, so a new royal family took the empty seats. The Queen wanted all new jewels. So had ordered these destroyed. I procured them at a rather hefty price." He looked down again for a moment.
When he looked back up he continued, another tear threatening to fall. "When Venis returned to Paris for her parents’ funeral, I offered them to her. She said she had no use for the jewels of the Grandparents who disowned her mother and never a day even took the time to know her. She held a lot of hostility then. She was ... well, that was almost three hundred years ago."
"She hadn't been a vampire for very long. I think that part of her still holds the tiniest of anger towards them. But I told her then, that regardless of what her Grandparents had done to her parents and her, she was still a Princesse." That tear fell. "It took me nearly a hundred years to convince her of that. She had just become Goddess when she finally gave in to what I had to say."
He took another deep breath. "She was still refusing the jewels, so I had some made for her. She has a crown, and several tiara's, necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, the works. Even a crown and some other jewels for her husband. She had the full set, but they are her's never having been owned before. She does not want those jewels. And they were just collecting dust in my vault."
"So I went to her and I asked her if it was ok if I gave them to you. I had never found another who I had deemed worthy of them before, who was also able to care for them and protect them." He took another deep breath. "Belle, Venis agrees with me, these jewels, they need a good home, and that home is with you. I don't want you to think more of this than it is. I do not wish to tie you down."
"That is not what this gift was for. It was not meant to tie you to me in any way. But I care for you Belle, which should be plain to see. But I never want to tame you, you are wild and I want you to stay as such as long as the God's grace you with life. But I could never imagine anyone being able to care for and protect these jewels better than you. So, will you please accept them?"

She looked at him and wiped the second tear from his face, as tears slid down her own. "How could I not." She smiled at him as she took his hand in her own. "No one will ever completely tame me love, you have no need to worry about that.”

He smiled as she spoke. "Please tell me that you understand what these jewels mean. They were the jewels of the royal family for nearly five hiundred years. They were my government, and until Venis' Grandparents, they were the best royal family that France had ever had. I can only give these to you because I know that they will be safe with you. I trust you Emilia." Yes, he had said her name.

She looked at him and kissed him softly. "I understand JonLouis, I know what these mean to you, I will care for them as if they had once belonged to my father."

"Merci beaucoup Belle. I know that you can, and you will. Now, should we rejoin the festivities. I believe there is something else that needs to be handed out." He leaned in and kissed her again. This kiss was deep and passionate. His tongue went in search of hers and his lips dances with her lips. He placed both of his hands on either side of her face as he devoured her mouth in the passionate embrace. Then he broke the kiss and pressed his forehead to hers. "I am glad you like them Belle."

She returned his kiss her mouth opening to his when he sought her tongue. She loved his kisses, the dance that their lips shared was passionate, their embraces and short stolen moments were precious to her. The kiss was over to quickly. she ran her hand through his hair as he pressed his forehead to hers. "I love them JonLouis."
"Now, I will take us back but after this is over I wish you to return here with me, I want to share something with you as well."

"It would be my pleasure."

She teleported them back to the hall.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

The conversation Empty Re: The conversation

Post by Emilia Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:22 pm

(Again posted with permission of JL's mun)

After the dinner was over she went to the kitchen and collected a try of fruits, meats, and cheese as well as a bottle of blood wine. She took it all to her room and waited for JonLouis. She had changed into a dressing gown for comfort, what she wanted to ask him, tell him was hard and would take a long time.

He had taken his gifts to the room he was staying in with Venis' employees and put it where he could remember to take it with him. Then he returned to Belle's room and knocked upon her door.

She walked over to the door and opened it. She moved so that he could enter.

He stepped inside the door, stopping for a chaste kiss to her lips under the mistletoe. Then he continued into her room where he stood with his hands clasped before him and his feet mere inches apart.

She returned his kiss and closed the door behind him and locked it. "Come sit with me svp?" She moved over to the small loveseat.

He walked over to where she had sat down and joined her. He sat down slightly askew so that his back was to the corner of the seat not the back. This way he could see her and still sit comfortably. He crossed one leg over the other by resting an ankle upon the opposite knee. He placed an elbow upon the arm of the small sofa and held onto that same arms wrist with his opposite hand.
"What is it Belle?" He was worried that something was wrong.

She watched him sit and smiled as she tucked her legs up under her and rested her back in the other corner so she could watch him too. "You are the second oldest living being I know. I wish to ask you a question."

He nodded a singular nod and accompanied it with a slow blink. "I shall try to answer to the best of my ability."

"Is it possible to feel both love and hate for a person?"

He gave that question some thought as was evident by his expression. "I believe is it, as indifference is the opposite of love, and hate is just as strong as love, it makes sense that they would be able to both exist at once."

She looked at him. "I do not feel I can talk to anyone else about this, it is difficult." She sighed. I both love and hate my father, for what he did to my mother."

He nodded for a moment. "I understand that you love him for he is your father, I also understand that you hate him for what he has done. But, somehow, you need to find away to forgive that which you hate."

"I can never forgive what he did to my mother. He tricked her, she thought he was an elf from a distant land, she was young and innocent, younger then I am now. He made her fall in love with him and when she slept with him he left, it was years before he knew about me."

"He learned from the best, look at all the ways that Zeus tricked women into having his offspring."

"I know, but what he did destroyed my mother, she is what you would call a druid, protector of all life. He took me from her when I was but ten years old." She looked up at him fighting the tears. "I was not allowed to see her for another forty years."

He pulled a handkerchief from his sleeve and handed it to her, it was not one of his new ones, but it was still nice. "Why would he keep you from her for forty years?"

"Because, he didn't want her to train me, because of my mother I am a very strong elemntalist, he said it was because since I was half goddess that if I was not trained properly that I would be a danger to everyone, that was when my mother found out he was a God."

His brow furrowed at this. "Wouldn't it make more sense for your mother to train you to use the elements properly and then he train you to use your Godhood properly. Your powers would not have been as strong until you were a bit older, she would have been able to handle you I would think."

"I believe she would have, but my father is difficult, when he found out about me he decided that he had to take complete control, when we found my mother she was different, she was wild, my mother avoids contact with people now, she prefers to live in the forests with the animals. When I finally made it back to her she barely knew me. I go to her now four times a year to worship with her in the
Old ways."

"That is a lovely gesture. Perhaps you should spend more time with her. Try and bring her out of her shell some."

"I have tried she will not allow it." She reached for his hand as she took the handkerchief. "She swares that she will try only on the day I marry and not before. We both know that will not happen anytime soon." She lost it then there was more. "After I saw my mother and began trying to form a relationship my father began to train me in the ways of seduction, and love.

(There was more but some of Emilia's past may cross the PG13 line and will not be posted)
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:53 am

Eros came walking to the Inn just looking around to see if he could find his daughter. He had meant to be there earlier but something came up so he was a little late. He had a couple of boxes in his arms. He made the doors open up to the inn and when he walked in he made the doors close. He notices that she is up in her room with another person. So instead of disturbing her he just sends her a mind link. ~Emilia dear I am down stairs with a couple of things for you. May I come up or should I stay down here until you get me?~
Eros
Eros

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:11 am

She was curled up on the love seat watching a movie with JonLouis when she heard her father.

"Love, it would seem we have company, my father is downstairs."

She sent her father a mental link.

~I am just watcing a movie with JonLouis, you can come up.~
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:15 am

He heard the reply from his daughter ~OK I am coming up.~ With that he disappeared the area he was in and appeared in Emilia room. He put down his packages and wiped his hands off. "Hey sweety and hello there Mister Jon Louis." I have a couple of things for you.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:21 am

"Hello father, I have a few things for you as well."

She pointed to the pile of presents on the dresser. She stood from the loveseat and hugged her father. Theconversation she had just had with JonLouiswas still fresh inher mind.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:18 am

He hugs her back before letting go and smiling. "Well sweety here to go." He picked up two of the boxes out of the four that were there and held them out for her. "I hope you like them."
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:16 am

She smiled as she took the boxes and sat down and began to opn them.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down