Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Running an erand

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Running an erand Empty Running an erand

Post by JonLouis Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:31 am

JonLouis took her hand as she took his. "Walking is fine. It is a shorter trip than you would think." They headed from the room and down to the bottom floor. From there they left out the Inn through the gardens as it was quicker. The gardens were always so lovely. Once out of the gardens they made their way into the woods. "It was nice of you to volunteer to do this with no debt owed." He kept hold of her hand. To any who would see, they looked as lovers out for a walk. Nothing odd about that.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Running an erand Empty Re: Running an erand

Post by Emilia Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:39 am

When they walked through the garden they passed the bench where they had shared thier first kiss; it made her smile. When they made thier way into the woods he began speaking to her again.

"She needed help, it takes a lot for a goddess to ask for help. Belive me I know. I would like to think she would do the same for me."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:49 pm

He nodded as they made their way through the woods. "She would, were you to ask" He knew what it took for Venis to ask for help, from anyone. "This way." He led her around a bend and they were soon on the path of which Venis spoke. The fork in the road would be soon ahead. "She is ... Proud. She does not seek the assistance of others lightly. She has ... Trust issues?" He thought that was right. He continued to walk with her down the path.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:03 pm

She nodded softly she understood.

"If you trust no one no one can hurt you, but there is also no one there when you need them."

She followed him through the woods and soon they were on the hidden path.

"She is a strong woman I am looking forward to getting to know her better."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:56 pm

JonLouis nodded in agreement with her. Venis was a strong woman, and it was true, if you trusted no one, no one could harm you. JonLouis hoped that Emilia trusted him to never hurt her. It would destroy him if he ever knew he had done so. They came to the fork in the road and he stopped.

He brought up her hand that he held and placed it to his lips. A chaste kiss upon that perfect hand. "I will never intentionally hurt you Belle." Then he lead her down the road to the left. He looked at the path that wound to the right from the fork. He had been down a similar path once. It had lead to the same location. He hoped he never found himself there again.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:09 pm

She smiled as he stoped and kissed her hand. She leaned in and kissed his lips softly.

"I know love"

And she followed him further down the road.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:07 am

They walked along in silence for a short distance. In the back of his mind it still bothered him that Venis knew about that portal down the other road. Had she gone there before? Was she going there again? Too many questions, no answers. They arrived at the portal and came to a stop. "Here is your portal Belle. I suggest that you do not hide the bottle in this realm you are entering into, you will find other portals, they are not hard to find, you will feel them as they are stronger in area's where humans and other mortals do not dwell. If you get lost, use this."

He pulled a chain from around his neck. From it hung an hourglass filled with diamond dust from, you guessed it, Venis. "This will bring you back to me. Now that two hour time limit will hold true. It takes two hours for this hourglass to run it's course. I will keep time here, and if you are not back, I will send a search party for you." To look at the charm one would not think that it would last for two hours, but JonLouis had timed it several times in the past. He gave her a long passionate kiss as he held her face in his hands. Then he let her go.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:32 am

With JonLouis the silence did not bother her. They stopped in front of the portal and he took out an hour glass on a chain she placed it around her neck with her room key and listened as he explained what it would do.

"Thank you, one way or another I will return here to you in two hours or less."

She wrapped her arms around him as he kissed her she kissed him back opening her mouth to him. She enjoyed the kiss and let it linger as long as long as possible. When he let go of her face she kissed him one final time; turning the hour glass she went through the first portal.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Emmy stepped through the portal and into a dimension much different then the one she had just left She knew she was not leaving it here so she walked around a bit looking at the trees, the branches grew toward the ground instead of the sky, and the leaves were a bluish green. She found a portal in the trunk of one of the trees and stepped through.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:30 pm

When she went through the next poertal she was upside down. This was going to make things interesting. She saw other people but avoided them as much as possible, they looked they anthros but the were bright green, she smelled a foul oder coming off them, they didn't seem agressive but she was not going to try to interact with them to find out.

She looked up at what would have been the sky and saw nothing but blackness all the light was filtering up through the ground. She was wondering for about fiveteen minutes before she finally found a portal that felt stronger then this one. It was above her so she had to reach up and pull herself through.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:01 pm

This next portal led her into a beautiful green field; the sky above had a pink tinge like when the sun sets.

She walked for what seemed like an eternity but was really only fifteen minutes or so. There were no other people around, but there was also nowhere for her to hide the bottle about five minutes later she sensed another portal and stepped through it.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:41 pm

She came out in water and started to swim up, but she never came to the surface. She was a good swimmer but she was running out of air so she erected an air bubble around herself.

Exploring this place was rather difficult, there was still no place that she could hide the bottle in her possession, and she was running out of time. In about forty minutes JonLouis would send people looking for her.

She passed up two portals because they didn’t feel right; JonLouis had been right, when there were no mortals about she could feel it. The third one felt very different than any of the ones she had been through, she was sure this one was it.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:12 pm

It was a good thing that the air bubble was still around her because she came out in a black hole.

She could feel herself moving fast but she could not see anything she didn’t know up from down, she pushed the bottle through the bubble, at least she had found the right place for it.

She tried moving but could sense no portals and she was becoming scared. Remembering the necklace with the hourglass she tried to grab it. Somehow she cut her hand on the corner of it; she tried using it to send her back to JonLouis, but when she opened her eyes she was still there tumbling through the darkness

She was really getting scared now.

“JONLOUIS!”

There was fear in her voice as she called for him.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:33 pm

JonLouis was standing in the woods, very statuesque. Hands folded in front of him, head down. It was as if he was meditating. But not JonLouis. No, he was counting. A man who has 'lived' for nearly 13,000 years learns a lot of patience. And it was this patience that allowed him to stand perfectly still and count out two hours ... One second at a time.

But his counting was interrupted by a cry. Someone had cried out his name. It was Belle. Something was wrong. She couldn't get back or she would be on her way. ~Belle!~ He began to pace, this was very upsetting to him. Someone had to help. But who. Venis? No, Venis was busy. Kahn? No, JonLouis had no idea where he was.

JonLouis paced a little more. Dre? Yes, he might be able to help. Or Eros, yes Eros would come for his daughter. But just to make sure, he would call for both. ~Dreconis! Eros!~ One of them would find him. He knew they would, they just had to. Someone had to go get Belle. He continued to pace. They were God's, they had to be able to get there quickly, right?
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:55 pm

She heard JonLouis’ voice in her mind.

~JonLouis, I am stuck falling … a black hole, I … get out.~

She wanted to get him more information and began telling him of the different dimensions that she had gone through; but it all came out the same as the first broken, only bits getting through. She had a death grip on the hourglass. Her voice made it clear she was terrified.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:06 pm

JonLouis was trying to hear her, but it just wasn't getting through. Something about a black hole. How did she find a black hole? Oh where were those God's? With a growl to his voice he yelled out. "Dreconis! Eros!" Someone had to answer him.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:26 pm

He was returning to the Inn but he was at another part of town. Then he stopped and looked in the direction of the Inn. He felt that his daughter was in trouble then he heard his named being called out. He then disappeared from where he was and appeared in front of Jon Louis. "What is going on and what is happening to my daughter?"

Last edited by Eros on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eros
Eros

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 pm

JonLouis looked at the man before him. There was no smile, no warm greeting. This was not the time for pleasantries. "M'Lord, she seems to have fallen into a black hole and cannot get out." JonLouis looked at the portal that no one could see. But JonLouis knew it was there, and Eros would know it too. "She started there. Diamond dust from the Goddess Venis would leave a scent trail of her path" He was only a hair less worried now that Eros was there.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Well he looked around saw the diamond dust. "What in gods name was she doing next to a black hole?"
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:00 pm

JonLouis was still trying to hear Belle, but he could no more. "She was running an errand for Venis, I do not believe she was near the black hole intentionally." JonLouis was hoping that would be enough to cause Eros to go after her, he was getting worried, she had genuine fear in her voice.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:10 am

He closes his eyes and breaths in slowly. He starts to reach out with his energy to find out where his daughter is. His energy just goes through space it takes a few minutes but he finally finds her. He lets his energy touch his daughter letting her know that he was on his way. "I have found her. I will be back as soon as I can."
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:21 am

Emilia felt her fathers energy reaching for her, she knew he was on his way.

~Thank you JonLouis, I know you did this.~
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:33 am

With that he disappears traveling through space. Portals are no use to him. If he wants to go someplace he can just go there with his mind. He gets to the black hole and he starts to move in. He could feel the tugging of the black hole around him. It did not matter to him. He was just there for his daughter.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:37 am

He would find her still incased in her bubble, she was gripping something from around her neck in her hands, eyes tightly closed.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:49 am

He looks around and finally sees his daughter. He goes to her it was not difficult for him to move around in it. There was a few tugs here and there but nothing he could not handle. He puts his hand onto the bubble and he starts to move into the bubble. He gets himself completely into the bubble and his puts his arms around her. "I am here now my daughter. Now lets get you out of here.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next