Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Explination

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Explination Empty The Explination

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:32 pm

She unlocked the door and let them all in before she shut and locked it behind them. Kjay went to sit in front of the fire.

"Please sit down this may take a while depending on if you want the long version or the short version."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

The Explination Empty Re: The Explination

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Upon entering her room the Marqués undid the rest of his coat. Underneath it he wore a dark purple collared shirt that was tucked into his black pants. He had on a belt with a silver buckle engraved with an 'S'. He slowly shrugged out of the coat and then draped it across the chair before he took a seat.

"You can tell the one you feel comfortable with." some preferred the longer version, others short, it depending on how they liked to tell their stories.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:06 pm

(ok for the purpose of playing tag and because I am working I am going to post this in small sections)

She had forgoten her cloak downstairs but it was ok she was sure of it. She looked at him and sighed as she took the chair across from him.

"I started having nightmares when I was at the manor that started getting worse as the week went on. My last night there the night you left I know I was tossing and turning because when I woke up I was still tierd and Kjay was right there at the bed with his head on my pillow. I left early and came back to the Inn."

She got up and began pacing and then sat back down.

"They continued to get worse but I coulden't remember them, nothing, when I woke up all I knew was that I was scared, of something. Finally I went to see Venis to see if she could help me."

She paused to let him process what she had said so far.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Listening to what she said he replied slowly, "I do remember you having nightmares." Recalling the second night and how she had been speaking in her sleep. She said that they had been getting worse and that was a cause for concern for he remembered when he use to have nightmares.

There had to be more to it if she was nervous and pacing. So he would wait.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:52 am

She looked at him and explained the first time Venis had entered her mind.

"When I went to see Venis became worried that I had been dreaming of my children and then having nightmares right after. I could remember the children but not the nightmares.

She had me enter a very relaxed state, almost like sleep. When she told me to go to a relaxing place I chose the waterfall where you and I had our picnic and I told you about Cosmo. I was even wearing the same dress and your sweater. She asked me how relaxed I was in that place because I needed to have a place to come to where I was calm and at peace.

We walked across the water and through the falls. Behind them was a long hallway lined with doors on both sides above the doors were pictures. My memories. The pictures above the doors told me who they would be memories of.

One of them was covered in a fog and caused me great fear. It turned out to be Deacon's door."

She was again pacing back and forth having stood from her chair right now instead of fear, Amadeo would see anger.

"I saw the memory of the first day that Deacon and I met. I was out training a young fillie so I could sell her. I had been making the same run every day for two weeks. The memory was strange it was like I was there but also watching everything as an observer. I saw a man in the trees on horse back use a child's toy; a pea shooter to hit Wind Dancer with a small rock. That sent her into a run. I couldn't stop her from running off. The man in the trees was Deacon he came to my rescue chasing me down and pulling Dancer to a stop.

Till that moment I had always thought that Dancer had been stung by a bee. I knew he had planned on using me from the time he met me to give him a child. What I did not know was that he had planned it all; even our first meeting. He had been watching me for weeks."

Now she sat back down.

"Venis wanted me to leave because I became so mad I was shaking and cussing. I wouldn't leave so we moved on or tried to that was when we heard the voice. It was male and a sense of evil began to settle in around us. He was telling us it wasn't going to work. He said he would know where they were. Venis thought it was Deacon. I knew it wasn't, he kept calling me a bitch and saying he had been nice to me so far, he was threatening to destroy my mind to get the information.

He knew who and what Venis was. Venis told him that the information was not in my mind. I don't remember anything after that Venis locked down my mind. What I know now is that the man we encountered was a dream walker. What ever Venis did gave me a few days free of my nightmares."

For now she paused again taking deep breaths.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Listening and watching her told him that she was very distraught at what had happened. Something like that was bound to leave an impression. Seeing the truth of a situation had a scaring affect as well.

He knew that she had more of her story to tell so he did not want to interupt so stayed silent. Though he wondered if he should rise to comfort her, but pacing seemed a comfort.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:08 pm

She looked at him so much she wanted to ask. Now might be the time. Now had to be the time. She stood again and moved to the chair he was in and kneeled down so that she was looking into his eyes.

"Amadeo, I have some questions I need to ask that I want answers to. If you don't want to answer them or can't then tell me that just promise me that you won't lie to me."

She took his hands in hers.

"Please just don't lie."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:54 pm

It was odd to see her kneeling in front of him. It was something that he did not expect. Having hold of her hands he stood up from his chair and pulled upwards on her hands to get her to stand up as well.

"You do not have to kneel Casandra," unless she was begging and he did not think that was the case. He saw no reason for her to beg for anything. "What are you wanting to know? I will not lie."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:08 pm

No she was not begging she had knelt down so that she could look into his eyes. She stood as he gently pulled her up.

"I just wanted to be able to look into your eyes."

She led him with her over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. At least here they would be able to talk and she smiled softly, then her face was serious again.

"You go away on business a lot and never say where or what you do. My only experience with that leads me to believe you may be involved in some things of questionable legality, am I correct in that assumption?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:24 pm

The Marqués smiled and followed to where she lead and sat down on the bed with her. The question was slightly hard to comprehend at first for he was not aware that she did not know of his business. There were some things that she did not know, but, as a whole, it wasn't anything that was masked.

Still holding her hands he spoke to her, gently squeezing her hands. "You know that I am a man of business Casandra. You have seen one of my shops and at the manor you saw the vineyard. Managing them and my lands are task that need to be done and take me away."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:31 pm

She nodded he had promised not to lie to her and she believed him, however she still felt that he was hiding something.

"Then it is not business, what about something personal, I am sorry if the question is hard and but I can't help feeling that you are hiding something, perhaps trying to protect me but hiding something none the less.."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:54 pm

His smile was genuine as he looked at her, watching the small ways she moved when she spoke as he held her hands. "I sure that everyone has their own secrets. I have yet to met someone who is an open book." Perhaps that was more with females.

"Are you worried because I am always away? Never have I been a very stationary man. For a time I can be, but I take pleasure in my business." Then he stopped thinking more on what she said. "What would I be protecting you from that I am doing"

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:04 pm

She smiled back at him she was not going to push it. She had asked and he didn't want to answer her that was fine at least he was not lying to her.

"Yes we all have our secrets, you however know mine."

She kissed his cheek.

"I do not know what you would need to protect me from that is something only you know."

She then kissed his lips softly.

"My next question is of a more personal nature."

She smiled.

"You have told me more then once you always get what you want. When we first met I knew I was attracted to you, it is clear that you are attracted to me, I was ready to give myself to you and you stopped it because you did not love me. So I ask you. What is it you want when it comes to me?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:28 am

Leviathan sees the canines leave so she figures she'll go to her room too. She was getting ready to go upstairs when she saw Casie's cloak. She took it in her teeth and headed up to the thrid floor.

Once she got up there she went to Casie's room first and pawed at the door. She was inside with her man friend. So Leviathan left the cloak outside the door and went to her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:31 am

Cas opened the door when she heard what she knew was Levi. She opened the door and smiled as she picked up the cloak.

"Come on Levi you can come in and lay down by the fire with Kjay"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:32 am

"Come on Levi you can come in and lay down by the fire with Kjay"

She stopped on her way to her room and turned around. Hearing that she could come in and be with Kjay she pounced and went inside. She went over and laid down with Kjay and rolled to her side to lean up against him. Then she looked at Casie's man friend. She closed her eyes and enjoyed Kjay and the warmth of the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Once Casandra had gotten up from the bed to answer the door the Marqués rubbed his hands together in thought. Surely he was missing something here for what Casandra was talking about did not make full sense. She was going around a topic, or assuming things whereas she might have been better of speaking her mind.

What he gathered was that she thought he was doing things of a questionable nature. Her questions he had answered truthfully, perhaps she was not use to having people go away for long periods of time, or perhaps when they did they always were talkative about their exploits and habits. The things they did, where they went, who they had in conversation.

Then she asked about protection and that had him confused most of all. Perhaps he had not heard something right or something was lost in translation. He let out a slow breath and then stood. "Casandra, I truly do not understand what is going on here." Looking at the two who were sleeping by the fire and then back to Casandra.

"Did something happen while you were at the Manor that you need protection from? How can running my businesses bring any danger but for a dissatisfied customer?" He asked, the last with a bit of laughter in his tone. Reaching her the Marqués placed his hands on her shoulders and looked upon her. He said very calmly, "Maybe you are seeing shadows."

The other thing she asked was also odd. Females had a particular habit of asking the strangest things. What was it he wanted when it came to her? How was that even to be answered? She was a person with her thoughts and objectives. Not a thing to grant him the things he wanted.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:10 pm

"No, nothing happened to me while I was at the manor, I am just so confused right now. Deacon is dead the dream walker is dead and I am still not knowing what to do."

She looked at him and sighed.

"Deacon is the only reference I have for people leaving for extended periods of time and not talking about it. I should just not question you like that you are not the same man he was."

She crossed back over to be bed and sat back down that was when he put his hands on her shoulders. She looked up at him and smiled softly.

"I am not sure what is going on here either, I was not seeing shadows at the manor. It is things that have happened in the last two weeks that have caused me to question things I should not be questioning."

She placed one of her hands on his and held it.

"I guess I should reword my last question. How do you feel when we are together? Do you light up when you see me like I do when I see you. Do you think about me when we are not together. You are a very private man and I respect that but it makes it hard to know how you feel about me."

She looked into his eyes and said something she probably should have kept to herself.

"Even with everything that has happened the last couple weeks my thoughts kept going back to you. I has made me see that I am falling for you. Do I love you? No, not yet, but it is more fear of the past that is blocking my fealings then you."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:38 am

Casandra had asked one of the all-time inevitable questions. As he knew there were only maybe two and they were equal as bad. He knew that she had feelings for him, deep feelings, as evident in how badly she wanted to get into his bedroom that day at the Manor. It was even in the way she sought to care for his ills. She did not have to tell him how she felt for him to know.

Although, he supposed she was right, he was not one who was to verbal with his emotions. Some people simply were not that way. ". . .Casandra" He drew in a slow breath as he held her hand and looked down at her. "Casandra I want you to understand something. Understand that I do not simply let anyone stay in one of my abodes, let alone in my room. Not to mention during such a time as you were there."

"Now I'll admit that I do think about you when we are apart and I enjoy seeing you when we are together. However." He stopped there, pressing down upon her hands. "However, Casandra, if you are looking for a person who will give their all for you right now, and will have you be the center of their world right now, then Casandra I am not the one for you."

"I care for you, but I can not always be around like you may want me to be."
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 am

She looked up at him and smiled it lit her eyes.

"I do not want to be the center of your world right now, that you think of me sometimes when we are apart and are happy when we are togeather; also to know you do care for me is enough and I know that actions speak louder then words but sometimes the words can help."

She kissed his cheek softly.

"Now if you are ready. I will tell you another part of the story."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:16 pm

To his mind it was concluded that they had come to an understanding. She knew much of what he was about in terms of his absences and it was not going to concern her as much anymore. Hopefully. It worked out well for him. He only had to be concerned with finding the things to say here and there.

She had kissed his cheek and he kissed her lips in return. "Continue with your story."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:52 pm

She kissed him back and reached up to touch his face before putting her hands back in her lap.

"There were about three days that I was able to sleep. Then the nightmares started comeing back. They were getting worse. He was acessing memories of the day I let Venis take my children to The Vampier Council. He forced me to relive that moment time after time. I see myself knelt down crying and hugging them telling them I was sorry that I had to send them to... Every night for five days I was forced to relive this memory over and over with him screaming at me calling me a bitch, telling me he was going to get that informatioin and destroy me in the process.

A tear slid down her face as she looked at him. She had been crying so much lately that she didn't have anything else left in her.

"I went back to Venis and when I came in Airtia was there, she is my brothers wife. She came to help Venis try to get this thing out of my mind. We went back in and they saw the same thing I had been seeing for nights. I made him stop. Then Venis started talking about her wedding, I saw it from my point of view, I was sad that day and didn't want to be there, but how could I say no to my best friend."

She reached her hand to her face.

"I made him mad because I shut down my mind I woulden't let him acess more memories so he got mad, he used a noise as a distraction and appeared right next to me. He grabbed me by the wrist. I fought back and scratched at his forearm with my free hand. He slapped me hard enough that the bruise is still here two weeks later."

She took a deep breath

"A lot of what happened after that is fuzzy I became terefied when he sent two eight foot spiders at me. I am terified of spiders and I froze. I could have locked my friends in my mind had I not snapped out of it. Airtia did something to calm me and killed the spiders. Venis had been fighting the dream walker and both of them got hurt.

I finally had had enough and drawing on the fact that I wasen't alone, and because he was weakened I was able to force him from my mind with a message to Deacon. I told him to tell Deacon that if he wanted the information to come get it himself."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:28 am

A frown made its way to his lips and he reached up to place his own hand against hers. He had heard tale of people being affected by what happened in their dreams - even to the point of waking up with those same scars - but that was more to them inflicting harm upon their own bodies. However, he had spent enough time here, in this world, to know that logic did not always apply.

He eased the frown from his face and replaced it with a small smile. She needed to see a thing of comfort, not otherwise. "You had quite an ordeal," he said smoothly, keeping his hand upon her own. At the Manor she had told him that this Deacon would have to die and he wondered if that was where this story was going. "Is he coming for the information?" That question was pointed enough to let him know if Deacon was dead or not.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 pm

She looked at him but there was no smile and that was when the tears bagan to fall she burried her face into his chest and just cried. It was several minutes before she could continue.

"He's dead, they both are. Kjay killed the man that was in my dreams.

She took another deep breath and went on.

"Deacon did not go slowly or quietly, he had every intention of killing me but we got to him first. I had to be pulled off him because I kept punching him even after he cut my arm open with a dagger that he had laced with a slow acting poision, he used the dagger that he had given me on our wedding day. Sometime while I was was hutting him I stabbed him in the arm and broke his nose."

The tears were still falling as she looked at him.

"He said things, inapropriate things about you, and I threw a dagger at him that sunk it into the ground at the side of his head. Venis killed him, but I was there I helped, his death is on my hands just like I was the one that killed him."

There was more but she coulden't yet bring herself to talk about it.

"It had to happen but not like that."

She wrapped her arms around him.

"I haven't been sleeping well at all the last couple weeks, I wake up in the middle of the night reliving it."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:44 pm

He could feel the sadness Casandra had in telling her story. Anyone could see that the memory of it caused her pain. She was crying and when she wrapped her arms around him he held her and brushed his hand down the back of her head. "Hush now. It is okay." He said to her quietly. "It does not matter any of the things he said about me." To him, it didn't. The person did not know him and therefore his opinions and views did not matter.

"You will be all right. The reality of it will hurt but you now have to be cautious in not letting what you have done turn you cold." He was looking off as he spoke to her and continued to brush her hair in a comforting way. "Things, such as taking a life, can leave lasting impressions. But you are strong. And your children are safe. Focus on them. "

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum