Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

In need of a drink <open>

2 posters

Go down

In need of a drink <open> Empty In need of a drink <open>

Post by Inion Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:37 am

She didn't drink much these days, but things on her mind have been giving her trouble, so there was Inion searching through the bottles at the bar looking for something strong. Something to wash away the thoughts racing her head. A promising bottle was found it didn't look like it had been opened yet, but that wasn't going to stop her. She read the label "Dragon's Breath" a nod and a pop and the firey liquid was pouredi into a glass. Inion carried both the glass and the bottle to a comfie chair by the fire to drink.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

In need of a drink <open> Empty Re: In need of a drink <open>

Post by Leo Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:52 pm

Night was always the better time for him and it was not for any particular reason aside from liking the stillness. There were so many busy things during the day that it was good to have some quiet at night.

His presence around the Inn had been a bit scarce but now he was around. In his hands was a book and he was making his way to the fireplace in the main portion of the Inn. When he got there he saw that another was enjoying the fireplace's warmth.

"'Elo." Giving her a smile he took a seat in another chair. "Mind if I join?"
Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:10 am

She had been staring into the fire totally lost in her own thoughts. Not a good thing though, she didn't hear the other person come in. She was really off lately, all the thoughts in her head have caused her not to be guarded.

She looked up when she heard the silky tone of a male voice, but she didn't catch her lack of glamour fast enough and he may have caught a glimpse of her fairiness, the big wild doe eyes, blue facial markings framing her eyes and the very pointed ears, before the glamour was back in place.

She smiled a warm smile and gave a nod. " I don't mind at all, please do. " even though half the bottle was gone already she showed no signs of being drunk yet. "I don't believe we have met, I am Inion." she held out a gloved hand.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:54 pm

Perhaps he saw something. Or perhaps it was a trick time and long days was playing on his eyes and what he saw was not reality. Either way he would not mention it because there was no reason.

Putting the book down in the chair, Leo rose and leaned forward to shake her hand. "Mucho gusto Inion. I am called Leo," he said with an easy smile. It was easier to use the abbreviated form of his name. Letting go of her hand he sat back down in the chair. "What is it you are drinking on this cool night?"

Moving the book to sit in his lap he then held his hands out towards the fire.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:19 am

[size=12][/size]"It is a pleasure to meet you Leo." There was a warmth from her hand that could be felt even through the leather glove.

Her smile was inviting and there was a bit of sparkle in her eyes. "oh it's something I found buried in the back of the cupboard. It's called Dragon's Breath." she raised her shoulders in a quick shrug "suppose to be strong stuff. Would you like a glass?"

Soft lavender hues glanced at the book in his lap "do you come down her often to read?" She wasn't being nosey she was just interested.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:37 pm

( I am sorry for the wait between posting )

"Dragon's breath? It sounds like a strong drink. Perhaps I will try a bit," he said with a light laugh. "Maybe it will give me the strength of a dragon?" He was making a bit of a joke. He liked to joke when it wasn't time to be in business. "Are you needing extra power?"

Perhaps he should go and get a cup so he could share the drink, but he could do that later. Leo picked up the book and grinned. "As for reading, I haven't had much time to read lately, but I always enjoy it when I do." Showing her the book so the title could be seen. "Stories, rhymes, and other novelties is what it says," for the title as written in Spanish and he didn't know if she knew how to read it or not. "Some thing to lighten to soul."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:45 am

(no worries I had internet trouble for days ;-) )

She gave a laugh that was musical as it filled the air, "I am not sure if it gives you the strength of a dragon." Suddenly in her hand was a small glass perfect for drinking such a strong liquer. Leaning toward his chair abit to offer him the glass, she suddenly blushed. Setting the glass down she poured some of the liquid into it and shifted in her sit. She didn't want to seem too flirty or too rude. I mean come on she was a fairy and her first reaction was to flirt and he was a good looking man with a delicous accent. Since her last visit home this reaction seemed very strong in her. After figuring that sitting with her back pressed against the arm of the chair and her legs pulled up in the chair facing him, she would not seem rude and hopefully it will keep her from flirting. Thankfully the chair was oversized making her chosen position comfortable "I don't know if its extra power I need at the moment." Her words convived that the drinking was for a reason, but she wasn't ready to share what just yet.

She leaned forward again to look at the book, thankful he told her what the book was about, her spanish was truely not very good. A sad thing considering how much traveling she has done in her long life. "that does sound like a pleasant read. I know how it feels to not get the chance to read as much as one would like. Seems like i haven't picked up a book in ages." Her soft Irish accent gave a soft tone to her voice that seemed soothing.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:44 pm

"Stop me if I suddenly start spouting fire." He laughed and winked at her while she poured the glass. Looking at it's color. Well, it didn't start steaming or boiling, so he thought that it was safe. Once it was poured and she was sitting back in her chair he picked up the glass and laughed again as he held it up and looked at it.

"Here we go."

Small glass. Leo brought it to his lips and tipped his head back to down the drink. First reaction was to cough, the clear his throat before setting the glass down. Then he coughed again but turned his face. "Any horns yet? Come on, pour me another and then you can tell me why you seemed so forlorn at the fire."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:21 am

She laughed "I promise I will stop you if you sprout horns" touching her forhead "though I haven't grown any yet so I think its safe to say you wont." Giving him a lopsided grin.

She watched him drink it and hid the giggle when he coughed. "See no horns." she gave him a wink, then leaned forward and poured him another glass. Her tone was light but a touch of saddness to it "Love can make one look forlorn at times." With that she downed another shot.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:30 pm

Once Inion had poured him another glass Leo sat back in his chair and patted the top of his hair and felt through his hair to find a set of horns. To his surprise, there were no horns! He laughed, she was right.

His laughter didn't last too long because he saw the look that she had on her face. Taking a drink - not all of it at once - he gave her a smile. She sounded like she was in love and missing the one she was in love with.

"Does the one you love know that you are feeling lonely?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:02 pm

She watched him check for horns and gave a soft giggle. She gave him one of her best smiles and a soft shurg of her shoulders, "I don't know if he does. It's more like the universe is against us most of the time. I know he would be here if he could, its the not knowing where he is that bothers me." She leaned her head on the back of the chair, her glamour slipping slightly again. Her eyes becoming doe like, she didn't rush to replace the glamour, she really was getting tired of wearing it lately. She stretched and with her back against the arm of the chair she was able to stretch her wings too. They opened wide and shook a bit before she folded them behind her again. She gave Leo a bright smile "You didn't come down here to hear a tragic love story and maybe not thinking of being alone will be good for me." She glanced at his book again looking for a new topic "you know if you like poetry I have a collection of different poets, you are more then welcome to borrow any of them." She hoped that he didn't think she was being rude by changing the topic. She just knew he came down to relax and didn't want to dump her sorrow on him. Her smile was warm and even sparkled in her eyes as she made a fake gasp "oh my is that a horn growing from your head?"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:37 am

Leo was relaxing back in his seat, enjoying this strange drink and getting a laugh at the same time. The book? He would share it with her, even tell her some of the stories from it - translated of course in case she couldn't read it.

Getting back to the drink, maybe it did not give him the breath of a dragon but it was making him delusional? He could swear that he was seeing wings on Inion where he had not before. And she even looked different and he didn't mind at all. Since he and his boss had started doing business in this place he had seen things that he hadn't seen before.

"You should not hide your - " Did she say something about horns? Leo felt around his hair. "Ay dios mio, you see my horn?" He put his cup down and got up from his chair and moved down to the floor looking around the chair and under the cushion of the chair he had sat in. "I simply must find my halo. Without it I shall not be able to hide my horns."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:33 am

She couldn't hide the laughter, it was too funny and kinda cute him crawling on the floor looking for his halo. She managed to control the laughter slightly and between her gloved hand a glowing blut circlet formed. Once it was solid and glowed and floating between her hands, she reached down and tapped him on the shoulder with the curl of her wing. "Is cosuil gur goideadh e." She laughed again forgetting for a moment that he might not understand Irish so she repeated it in English "It seems to have been stolen." her accent was a bit stronger now and she held out the halo for him. "cant have your horns showing, how would you charm the ladies?" Her grin and laughter brightened the room.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:17 pm

She was right, how would he charm the ladies if the horns were able to be seen? Leo gave Inion a smile and graciously accepted the halo she had created. That she had created one was astonishing for him to see and it made him laugh.

Not taking it from her he knelt in front of her chair instead with his head bowed. "The thief returns the spoils. Maybe she can also set it right upon my head since you have a better view of the top of my head than I."

He laughed again as another thought came to mind. "Let us only hope it does not blacken once it hits my head. "
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:31 pm

Inion tried to look serious as Leo knelt in front of her. She leaned close to him, her scent more noticable. Her smell was different to each person she was around, some have said she smelled like popcorn, or flowers, or just what ever made them think comfort and thier favorite smell. "maybe the thief just want to borrow it." She set the halo above his head and made sure it would stay floating just perfectly. The fingers of her right hand traced down his cheek and rested on his chin, lifting his face up to look up at her, "aww yes it does hide those horns, and now it will never blacken." She had a twinkle in her eyes that held a bit of mischief and when she realized her hand was still holding his chin a blush tinted her cheeks and she dropped her hand to her lap.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:53 am

( Sorry for the wait. In the midst of our holiday I have been busy )

To him she smelled of the fresh mountain air on a crisp Spring day. What a lovely thought. There was nothing better for the soul than breathing in the fresh air of the mountains. Something was just about it. That she smelled like that was another reason for the smile that he wore. Another was about the halo.

Inion had said that it would never blacken and that only lead to mischievous thoughts. "Oh Seρora, I'm afraid that you have done a horrible thing." She dropped her hand from his but he smiled still and was a ware of the blush. "For now I will be able to do the most devilish of deeds and have the golden halo to prove that I have done no wrong."

He took to reaching out and patted her on the knee. "We shall have to get into devilish deeds together and test this halo." Then he removed his hand of course.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:54 am

The blush was replaced with a a bright grin, a bit lopsided, but full of merry. "Aaaahhhh good sir you are speaking of mischief to a fairy. My kind love mischief. I would love to test the shine of your halo." she leaned close and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Her hand resting on his shoulder. "Thank you for bring me out of my funk." She leaned back into her chair, the grin on her lips told him she was ready for some fun. "so my partner in devilish deeds, I have a great start on how to test that halo. Hope you don't mind snow? "
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:55 pm

Well look at that, he was a winner all around! He got her to be happy and even received a kiss out of the deal, can't get much better outside of playing and having a spot of fun. "Just being myself and that self likes to see the pretty ones smiling."

At the mention of testing out his halo she had him curious, even with the mention of snow. "Snow can be a tricky thing," he leaned forward with his arms crossed over his knees. Maybe for a better view and maybe for concentration purposes. He then scratched his chin. "Though I'm not able to go making snow myself, unless you consider shaving ice and tossing around the shavings." He laughed a bit. "Let's see this snow. I'm ready for it. "
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:54 pm

She smiled at him. "well if this is being yourself, then that halo will never tarnish." Another shift in her chair and she was sitting cross legged. Her cream colored turtle neck sweater and blue jeans fit her figure prefectly, offering only a tease, showing off her curves but not a glimpse of flesh. Leaning her elbows on her knees she smiled brightly at him "Well I can't make real snow either, but I heard it's suppose to snow in a couple of days. That would give us time to plan a little snowball fight in the gardens maybe. " She was truely enjoying his company. The evening was turning out to be much better then when it had started.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:23 pm

"A snowball fight in the gardens, that would be wonderful. I have tossed a few of them myself." He smiled at her, the idea of a snowball fight sitting with him just fine, as well as the possiblities of all the people who could be made victims.

"Let's do it, sν?" The ideas it all planted into his head. He didn't think that others like snowball fights but here was one that did, how fortunate was he on that. "I hate to break up this evening, but my halo and I have to go. If there is to be a snowball fight I have to get my gear in the ready."

"Third floor, room 305. Come find me when it does snow and we shall ready an army."

It would be a wonderful thing. He got from his seat and lightly patted Inion on the cheek before giving her a wink. "I'll be looking to it."

And off he had to go.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:58 pm

She was glad he was up for a snowball fight. It was nice to find someone who had a like mind. A bright smile was given and a nod when she heard him say it was time for him to leave. "yes I will let you know when it snows. You should have plenty of time to get things ready. Room 305, I am just down the hall in room 310 the one with the big blue and silver ribbon and bow on the door." She leaned into his hand for a second "night Angel, sweet dreams." She stood and gathered the glasses and bottle, making sure to clean up everything before she too headed to her room.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down