Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A quiet lunch

Go down

A quiet lunch Empty A quiet lunch

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:39 am

He picked up his tray and followed her, after thanking Maddie of course. He went up the stairs the second floor. He knew some folks up on the third floor, but he had never been to the second. He saw the spacing of the doors and realized that they were a whole lot bigger then his on the first.

He watched her fumble with the key and was about to ask her if she needed help, when she got it. He watched the door open, and then his eyes bugged out of his head. This was not a room, this was a house. Granted it was not like the mansion in the rooms like the third floor. Those has almost made him faint. But this was huge none the less. He remembered how modest his room was. He shook his head remembering he was dealing with nobles now. Still he wondered how houses and mansions were fitted into the inne.

He almost stepped in and remembered his manners. If this was a house he best wipe his Wind Blasted feet. So there he stood, balancing on one foot then the other as he wiped his feet on some cloth from a pocket. Then he stepped inside. His eyes taking in all he could. Wow she even had her own bath. This was unreal and blew his mind away.

He was so lost in the room, that he almost missed the sound of the locking door. He turned his head and looked at the princess wondering what was going on. His guard up, muscles already flexing. Provocative maybe, but he was on guard.

He heard her speak and nodded. "It du be huge. I du be nae be seein a house in an inne befour. How ded ye be gettin it in here? Ded the inne be mindin? And iffen I may, yer Highness, why ded ye be lockin the door? Ye do nae be a cannibal du ye be? I ded be thinkin I ded be here tu be eatin lunch and tu be pluggin an orifice fer ye. Ded be plans be a changin?"

He stood there with a funny look on his face as he awaited her answers. he was also looking for this orifice that needed to be plugged, but so far he was not finding it. His stomach growled loud enough so that both of them could hear it. He realized it had been awhile since he had ate anything.

Back to top Go down

A quiet lunch Empty Re: A quiet lunch

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:58 am

She smiled as she walked back from locking the door. "Zeph, you can call me Dalia. It is alright for you to do so." She touched his arm and felt his muscles flexing beneath her hand. She took a deep breath. "And I locked the door so no one would come bursting through the door. I am not a cannibal, I assure you."

She walked over to the table where she had set her tray down. "Come, sit and eat with me. We can talk over our salads. And this is not a house Zeph, it is just a large room. I am sure that there are bigger. I just wanted something that was big enough for me to be comfortable. Maybe someday, I can take you to see my families palace. I think you would like it." She wasn't expecting him to pull out her chair for her, but she did want him to come sit down with her.

She smiled at him again, he was so handsome. She could see herself spending the next 900 or so years with him. She could even remain happy for all those years. "Come, Zeph, sit. We will discuss my orifices." She was very blunt and to the point. She knew he was shy, and probably inexperienced. But she did not care about all that. She saw something she wanted and she was going to get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:41 am

He seemed to visibly relax and said, "That du be a gud reason tu be lockin a door iffen it du be happenin a lot. Du be gud security tu." He followed her over to the table and did pull the chair out for her. Then sat himself while saying, "I think I du be likin tu be seein them as well Yer...I du be meanin Prin...I du be meanin Dalia." He blushed a bit at his own bumbling.

He began to eat slowly, still looking for these orifices and studying her. "I du nae be seein any orifices that du be plugged. Du they be small? I du be knowin that we du be wantin a tight fit, so we du be needed tu be gettin sumthing big enough tu be fillin them rite." He nodded. "Du nae be needin ye tu be floodin out of what du be yer own rooms."

He looked at her more. "Du be ye carin tu be tellin me of where ye du be comin from. I du be meanin iffen ye du be use to palaces and such."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:29 am

((Zeph - mun, again, I am very sorry. If you wish to have Zeph leave than I will understand. But I am working on being on more. I would be sad, but I would understand.))

She smiled at him. His accent was so adorable to her. It was very hard for her to resist him and behave herself sitting across from him. She chose to speak first of her homelands. She thought it would be nice to get that conversation out of the way.

"I live on the other side of the planet Zeph." She picked up a cherry tomato. "We are here." She touched a part of the tomato. "My home is here." She touched the other side of the tomato. "My people live for one thousand years. We die the day after we turn one thousand. The only other way for us to die is to be beheaded."

She are some of her salad. A very dainty bite. She chewed it thoroughly. Then she smiled as she swallowed the small bite down. "I am a member of the Royal Family. We are a Monarchy. But it works for us. We have given the commoners room to breathe. They are able to speak up about wants and needs without fear of punishment. It really does work well. Better than those of Earth history."

she took a drink from her milk. It did taste a lot more fresh than that frozen juice that Maddie had served her before. "As for my orifice. It is tight, and there is a very high moisture content right now. If you find a way to plug it, you might want to be careful. It is a rather warm place. You might have to put the plug in and pull it back out a few times. Make sure the fit is well lubricated and tightly sealed. It would make me very happy for you to take your time and seal it right." She took another bite of salad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:21 am

((it is no worries. I know that real life takes over the fun at times. Just hope you are well.))

He listened to her and smiled. Wow to think there world was that small. Whoa! Wait a minute. Did she say they lived a thousand years. That was....that blew his mind and he began to choke on his food some. He might live to be at most seventy or something right. He shook his head amazed. He took the other information with stride, but did say. "At least ye du be gettin tu be havin one last party fer ye du be goin. From little I du be knowin, I du be thinkin that tu be havin what du be yer head removed du be killin almost what du be almost any bein in what du be the lowlands. Though I du be thinkin that that there du be many that du be given a wee bit of pause iffen they du be tyin tu be takin off yer head."

He took another bit and then paused again, he had to ask. "The ground du be havin a history, this I du be knowin. But I ded nae be knowin that ded be havin subjects and all that. That du be weird."

He drank some of his milk, listening to her talk about what needed to be filled. "I du be hopin I du be havin the right tools. I du be nae knowin iffen I du be needin tu be gettin moor. Maybe I du be need tu be gettin help iffen this du be moor then I du able tu be handlin. But iffen it du be warm then I du be wonderin iffen it du be expandin iffen I du be pluggin it. But then I du be thinkin that iffen there du be moisture that do be helpin the plug. We du be needin tu be seein. I du be needin tu be seein first tu be seein what kind of tools I du be needin tu be gettin. I du be thinkin I also do be needin tu be inspectin it wit me fingers so I du be see how tight it du be."

He continued to eat his salad and drink his milk as if he had said nothing wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:51 am

She smiled at him until he choked on his food. She started to get up and help him when he cleared his throat. She smiled again when he said that you at least get one more party before dying. He had a good point, the 1000 year Birthday Party was the biggest one of all time. She was looking forward to her fathers, not because she wanted him to die, but because she wanted to surprise him with hopes of a husband.

He had said something about the ground and history and something about subjects. But she was not quite translating it in her head right. She felt bad about that fact.

She smiled even more once he started talking about her orifice. "I would be willing to bet that you have the perfect tool for my orifice Zeph. And I am nearly positive that you can handle this on your own, I have complete faith in you. And there is no problem with making it stretch or shrink, the heat's effect on the orifice is minimal at the moment"

The thought of him inspecting the orifice and the offer to check it with his fingers was causing her to get a bit excited. She was rather turned on at that point. "You may like inspecting it with your fingers." She kept eating and drinking her milk. She would show him her orifice once or twice, before the day was through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:55 am

He thought about it and smiled and nodded. "I du be lookin at it after we du be eatin, then I du be thinkin. I du be hopin it du nae like the ones me friend the Beastie du be talkin about. He du be sayin there du be ones that du be havin teeth. That iffen one du nae be careful, then one du be gettin bit. I du be thinkin that it du be best tu be checkin with sum thin. Mayhap a candle or what du be sum such. Nae du be needin my finger tu be takin off or sum thing."

He went on talking absently about these orifices he had heard of and what he might need to do. That was until he spilled his glass of milk all over his shirt. He stood up fast as it was cold and started dabbing at it with his napkin.

"I du be thinkin I du be accident prone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:59 am

She smiled as she listened to him. "No, Zeph. No teeth or anything sharp. You finger will be safe, as will anything else you might wish to insert." She continued eating and when he spilt his milk and he jumped up to start drying his shirt she jumped up to help him. She walked over with another napkin and started dabbing at his shirt for him. "Perhaps you should take it off, we could hang it up to dry."

She smiled up at him. The temptation to kiss his lips was almost unbearable. She knew that if he took his shirt off she was going to have a very hard time controlling herself. "Besides, it would be easier for you to examine and tend to my orifice if your shirt was off. Oh, and look, you got some on your pants as well." She resisted the urge to dab at his pants. But she did step closer to him.

Now that there was mere inches between them she could feel the warmth of his body. She could smell his scent, and it was so nice. She looked up into his gorgeous blue eyes and smiled. Her voice lowered to just above a whisper. "There's nothing wrong with accident prone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:56 am

He nodded and took off his shirt. His skin like that of leather, his chest hairless naturally. When he turned to hang it up two things would have been noticed about his back. The first where what appeared to be whip scars all over his back. The second what the unhealed brand in the lower part of his back.

He turned back to her when she said something about his pants. He got as far as unbuttoning them, when he remembered something important. He wore nothing underneath. It was his laundry day.

He looked into her eyes and smiled. "It du be seemin tu be gettin me intu what du be all sorts of tight spots." His face reddening with the knowledge of what he knew. A lass this close to him, well the effects would be evident. He cleared his throat, "Now we du be needin tu be lookin at an orifice aye?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:32 am

She watched him remove his shirt. He was gorgeous. She raised her arm to trace the markings upon his back, but resisted. When he returned his gaze to her she smiled at him. He had reached for his pants, but stopped.

He mentioned tight spots and her head began to swim. Luckily for her, he still wanted to help her with her orifice. She took his hand and lead him over to the bed. "It is best examined from over here on the bed Zeph." She walked over to the bed and crawled up onto her knees on the bed.

He was standing beside the bed, facing the bed and she was raised up upon her knees before him. This put her nearly face to face with him. Much better for her needs. She shifted her balance from one knee to the next in order to remove her skirts from beneath her knees.

She moved closer to the edge of the bed and took his hand in hers. She spoke quietly as she addressed him. "Zeph, let me show you where the trouble is." She lifted her skirts with one hand, and with the hand that held Zeph's, she moved his hand under her skirts.

Once their hands were under her skirts she took the hand that held her skirts up and placed it upon the side of his face. She leaned up higher and kissed his lips softly as she lead his hand to the orifice of which she had been speaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:38 pm

He smiled as she took his hands. She led him to the bed. What orifice was there at the bed? He almost bent to check out, when she climbed on the bed.

"Zeph, let me show you where the trouble is." he heard her say, and nodded. ready to work. Then she moved his hands under her skirts. his face turning a beat red. He returned her kiss and face turned redder when he realized what was going on.

(enough for here. So back you ratings people Back I say)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down