Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Confessions of an Employee

Go down

Confessions of an Employee Empty Confessions of an Employee

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:00 am

After Madeline and Andrew left the party, they went back to her room. Still enjoying the role of naughty nun and the reacton of slapping Andrew on the rear, she made Andrew bend over the bed, palms flat. In her best Irsh-Catholic voice,"Now Mr. Andrew, do you have anything you would like to confess?" She took her ruler again, and gave Andrew another smack.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Confessions of an Employee Empty Re: Confessions of an Employee

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:17 am

He chuckled. "I think you are enjoying that habit way too much dear." He chuckled some more. "Yep, I confess, that is my opinion." Personally, it wasn't his cup of tea to get spanked and what not, but he knew she was just having some fun with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:31 am

She put the ruler down, and stands im up to face her. She wraps her arms around im, and kisses him hard. Hard enough to the point, that they both fall on the bed. She could feel her blood racing. She stopped for a mnute to looking into Andrews eyes.YIt's getting hot in here, mind helping out of my habit?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:36 am

He returned her kiss, joyously. He was so glad that the face cover was removable at that point. His hands ran along her body once they had fallen upon the bed. Slowly he began to remove the entrapments she was wearing. Some parts were easier to remove than others, and he knew his costume was going to be even harder to remove. "My God you are sexy Madeline."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:41 am

Maddie loved te feel of Andrews hands on her. She arched her back wanting more. She helped remove the rest of her costume so she was comletely naked. She gave Andrew an evil grin."You need any help getting the rest of yours off?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:17 pm

Andrew chuckled. "Slow down sweetheart. There's no need to rush. Someone can cover for you while you are away from the bar." He kissed her while his hands traveled her naked body. Then he broke the kiss long enough to remove the top of his costume.

His hair was pulled back at the nape of his neck and he was without a shirt under his costume. He leaned back down, partially covering her while he kissed her again and let his hand wander her body. He was propped up on the other elbow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:11 am

Madeline felt like her body was exploding with every touch and kiss. When his hands started moving below her tummy she clinched her knees, and arched her back. She had never actually been with a man before, but she wanted Andrew soo bad.

She took a deep breathAndrew I do so love spending time with you. You are the only person around here, who doesn't see me as a nine year old child, and I love you for it, but there is somethng you need to know, I'm a virgin...and I want you to be the first person I make love to." There she had said it. She looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping she hadn't made him not want her.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:37 am

Andrew stopped everything right there. He had already started kissing her neck and shoulder when she said that. His hand slid up her stomach some and he lifted his head to look at her. "Maddie, are you serious?"

He sat up more and looked at her. "Sweety, you're right, I don't see you as a nine year old child. And I love spending time with you too. But, seriously, Maddie. I came up here for one thing, and you kinda just turned it into another." He slid his arm under her neck and helped her sit up.

He pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her. "Maddie, sweety, this isn't right. You need your first time to be with someone you love. And I don't just mean that you love as a friend for the way they treat you. Real love honey, like truly, madly, deeply, can't live without him love. If I were with you tonight, it would be sex, not making love."

He placed two fingers under her chin and tilted her chin up so she was looking at him. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. "Sweety, I think you are a very lovely and special woman. But we are not in love. This isn't right. It takes time to fall in love, we haven't had that kind of time yet. I could fall in love with you Madeline, but I'm not there yet, and neither are you." He kissed her again before giving her a chance to speak. But he whispered into the kiss. "Just wait for love baby, just wait for love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:00 am

Madeline was wishing she would have kept her big out shut. Although, he was doing a good job of keeping er mouth shut for her. Each kiss made her more and more alive."But Andrew this feels soo right, pleeeaaasseee Andrew, I want to experience sex. At school, I've seen so may stupid girls give it up for some stupid boy, thinking it was love, only to have their hearts broken. I know we'tre not in love, and honestly I don't really know what it's like to be in love. To be honest right now all I want is sex." She knew that was rather blunt, but she wante to make sure she wasn't some stupid teenager

She looked deep into his peircing eyes, and smiled."All I want tonight is to share a special moment in my life wth a friend. I know we really haven't known each other tha long, but I trust you. You make me laugh, and smile, and feel lie a woman. All I'm asking is for you to help me to do is transition, form bratty kid to a woman.

Maddie took her hand and slid it lower down his body to make sure she had his full attention.I could most definetly fall in love with you, but right now, thats not what I'm wanting. To put in plan english, all I want you to do is take me, and show me what physical love is going to feel like."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:34 am

Andrew shuddered under her touch. "Maddie, I want you to understand something. I'm not saying no, I'm saying not yet. We barely know each other and I want it to be right. Can't you wait sweetheart? For me?" He kissed her again pulling her close to him and letting his hands travel her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:47 am

Maddie waited for a minute, taking in everything Andrew had said. Enjoyg every moment of his touch. Finally she sighed. "Yes I can wait. It's just sooo frustrating. I want to be a woman in everyway damn it!!!!"
Then she got on her hands and knees, and started kissing her way down to is belly and beyond. She looked up at Andrew with a naughty grin. "If not to night, when?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:51 am

He smiled at her and placed a crooked finger under her chin, drawing her back up off her knees. "Later my dear, I promise, when the time is right." He kissed her again, deeply and passionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:40 pm

Maddie sighed when Andrew lifted her chin. She had come to the conclusion he wasn't going to give in, and the kiss didn't help the lust she was feeling either. Well I suppose we need to call it a night.

She went into her bathroom and changed into her pj'sand brushed her hair out. She curled up next to him on the bed and laid her head on his chest. "So what do we do now?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:26 am

He chuckled. "Well, I have no sleep clothes here. So perhaps I should return to my room. Unless you think it is safe for me to sleep here in my boxer shorts? I mean, we do both have reputations to protect." He winked at her and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum