Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Going to see De'Ryanna

3 posters

Go down

Going to see De'Ryanna Empty Going to see De'Ryanna

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:12 am

She had a small mater that she wanted to discuse with De'Ryanna so she went to the first floor and knocked softly on her door. She knew exactly what she wanted to say before she had come down to her room when she had busines to discuse she was always fully prepared.

She had already been thinking of offering her services but had been wondering if it was really needed between seeing Dre's outburst in the gym and after telling the Marques what it was that she did for a living she knew it was the right decission to make.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Going to see De'Ryanna Empty Re: Going to see De'Ryanna

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:22 am

Fortunately De'Ryanna was in her room. After the whole shifting matter she had needed to spend time away from people and think about some of the things that she had been told.

Being alerted that someone was at the door she was already headed to it and, as the knock was done, the door opened. It was not who she was expecting. Although, if it had been then he wouldn't have bothered knocking. Nevertheless, she smiled at her visitor, trying to remember if she had met her before or not. A few things were slightly fuzzy in her memory.

"Hello." the door was opened enough for her to be seen and she folded her hands in front of her. "How may I help you?"
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:36 am

"I am sorry to disturb your evening but I wished to discuss a matter with you that I hope my benifit the Inn can I come inside?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:48 am

"Oh. Yes of course." De'Ryanna stepped backwards from the door and eased it open enough for the other to enter in. Her room was not one of the overly large ones, but it was comfortable with room enough for one, or two people, to move around without being cramped. And it was very neat. For sitting areas there was a desk and the bed.

De'Ryanna stood, hands back in front of her. "I'm sorry. I don't remember if we have meet before. De'Ryanna." Though she might have known her name since she was at her door, it was a formality.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:59 am

"Good evening De'Ryanna I am Casandra."

She held her hand out to shake the other womans hand.

"I came to find out if the Inn would be interested in employing a healer. I would like to offer my services as both healer and priestess for the Inn's needs."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:35 am

Blinking, she thought about Casandra's request. She wanted the Inn to hire her for her services? It's not that the idea was wrong or far fetched, it simply was unexpected.

"You would like for us to hire you?" Thinking over it, her posture straight. "You do not simply want to offer your services to the people of the Inn while you are here? If that is your goal you are always welcome to put a message on the board, advertising your services. "

Perhaps that was an alternative that Casandra had not thought of.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:41 am

"No I never charge for my services I don't need the money."

That thought took her back.

"I do it because I like to help people sometimes they pay sometimes they don't I never request it though. I just thought that if the inn needed the services that you would be the person to speak with so that people comeing to the Inn could be informed that there was a healer on the premises. I will also place a message on the boards as a place to start."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:57 am

De'Ryanna gave her a smile and walked around, heading towards the bed. Almost taking a seat but she didn't but elected to continue standing.

"You have wonderful intentions Casandra. I am sure that your services will be welcomed by those in need of them." It was the truth. Never knew when you might be in need of a priestess. "You may put up a notice. I believe the one Gawain had made is near the meeting hall." She referred to her father by his name so that it would be understood who it was.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:03 am

She smiled back.

"Thank you"

At the mention of Gawain her smile got a bit bigger.

"You know my favorite furball?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Furball. Obviously she knew about the shifting ability so it wouldn't make any sense to cover it up. Besides, he wasn't exactly shy about it. Her posture didn't change though she gave a small nod.

"We have a history," she said with a bit of caution to her voice. It was true, the two of them did have a history. She did not say anything else about how she knew Gawain.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:28 pm

After the last vision had gone badly it had been a foolish hope that there would not be another one for some time, but despite Ar's best hopes it was happening again. He should have been grateful for the break he had, but at the moment it was at the back of his mind.

The pressure had been building in his head most of the day, but now it was beginning to come to a point, resting right behind his eyes. The pain was no more than a slight throb, but Ar knew there wasn't any time to waste. If he wanted help this time he would have to go now. Grabbing that stuffed hippo and the box De'Ryanna had given him, he left his room.

Down the hall to her room was where he would go, but outside the door he stopped. He thought about knocking, but after their latest talk he decided against it, and chose a more entertaining option. Reaching out to the door, he slowly eased it open, just far enough that his hand with the hippo slipped inside. The hippo held up he began making it do a jig, talking behind it in a high pitched voice. "Will you dance with me?"
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:59 am

She heard the caution in her voice and decided to just let it gor she was about to say something about how Gawain treated her like his little sister when she heard the door and turned around. What she saw made her want to laugh was that a hippo? Then she saw it moving like it was dancing and heard the voice and she lost it and began laughing.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:05 pm

About to ask her why she wanted to know about Gawain, that thought was interrupted when her room door opened once again. Maybe this time it was who she was expecting.

It was, and it wasn't. When she saw the pink hippo come in through the open door she started to laugh, and then put a hand up to cover her mouth. "Ar...Armandeus." it was so hard not to laugh. If she had been along surly she would have broken out in laughter as she had the last time she had a run-in with the hippo. After fighting it for a few moment she gave in and started laughing anyway.

Since she couldn't talk much at the moment she simply went to the door and opened it to reveal the culprit behind the door.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:52 pm

The hippo was on a roll! It jiggled from side to side, hopped up and down, and even ended it's jig with a little wave. Armandeus was thoroughly enjoying this, especially when the sound of laughter drifted out to him. Wasn't that the best sound? Ever since he had heard De'Ryanna laugh he couldn't get enough, it was addicting!

The door opened to revel him standing there with an totally innocent smile on his face. It was amazing how he could look so innocent and guilty at the same time. "Hello Ryan. Can we come in?" The hippo was waggled at her with a grin but they both fell when he looked past her into the room, finally noticing she wasn't alone.

"Hello.." He gave the woman a smile, wondering if he had met her before or not. She didn't look familiar to him. As for the dancing pink hippo? It disappeared faster than the eye could catch. Hippo? There hadn't been any hippo.
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:38 am

He was guilty in his innocence and it was cute. It was the small quips that Armandeus did that attracted her to him, along with other things. And he didn't knock, she would have been surprised if he had. He could hear the remains of the laughter in her voice when she spoke to him. "I'd be insulted if you didn't come in."

She would. Hopefully he would take it more as a playful joke than anything too serious. De'Ryanna even reached out for the Hippo when it waggled but, just as she was about to, it was gone and she remembered that Casandra was there.

Clearing her throat she stood off to the side of Armandeus. "Casandra, have you met Armandeus?"
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:11 am

She was still there laughing.

"No I do not believe we have met."

She moved over and held out her hand to the elf.

"I'm Casandra"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:05 pm

Armandeus was attracted to her voice. Even now though her laughter was fading, he could still hear it in her words, and that alone made him grin. Besides it made it easier to tell when she was joking. "I would be insulted if you wouldn't let me in."

In one swift move he stepped inside the room, and the pink hippo had returned! It turned out hiding a hippo was harder than hiding knives, so the fuzzy pink animal had returned, laying across his shoulder.

The other woman was standing in front of him then and his hand was extended to shake hers. "It is a pleasure to meet you Casandra."
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:36 pm

Smiling she took his hand and shook it gently before letting her own hand drop back to her side.

"It was a pleasure to meet you both now if you will excuse me I have a notice to put on the corkboard."

"Thank you De'Ryanna for your time."

With that said the headed for the door
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:19 am

"Goodbye Casandra. Pleasure meeting you as well. " As Casandra was leaving De'Ryanna reached out to semi reach for the hippo, but really she was aiming for Armandeus' arm, to help him get into the room.

"I wouldn't want to insult you. Please, come in, you and the hippo." Was it that time of the month already and that is why he was here? Or was he here because he was making good on being pillow friends? Once she was sure he was fully into the room she went to the dresser and move aside a couple papers until she found what she was looking for. It was a door hanger with the words "Do not disturb" written upon it.

With a smile she showed the sign to Armandeus and hung it outside her door. "What is our business tonight?"

She closed the door.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:53 am

"Farewell Casandra." Armandeus nodded to her as she left, returning his attention to De'Ryanna just in time to see her reaching out for his arm. She couldn't fool him, though; while she may have appeared to be reaching out for his arm he knew she was really reaching for his hippo. Nobody could resist the power of the pink hippo!

Could it be possible that he was there for both reasons? His head still throbbed, but he did wish to make good on being pillow friends with her. The sign got a grin, for this wasn't going to be something to be disturbed. "Can business be both pain and pleasure?"
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:39 am

"Usually people do not refer to business as pain." For his benefit she chuckled. She knew what he meant by pain and was trying to lighten his mood a bit more. If this was going to be like last time, she liked to think that she was prepared. Recent incidences were helping her to have better control over mental attacks and perhaps she would be able to share that knowledge with him .

She ushered him towards her bed while she went to the desk to draw out a tea bag and her set. Water taken, it was only a few moments before the tea was ready. "I'm glad that this time you've come before the worst of it. Have some tea. Let is get started." De'Ryanna went to him, reaching out to take his hand while she held the tea in the other hand.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:07 am

"Then what do they say when pain is the business they are referring too?" He knew that she was trying to lighten things up, but it didn't help disperse the nervous feeling that had started to rise. She may have been prepared for what was about to come, but he was far from it. There was truly no preparing for the visions, but it was the waiting that made him crazy.

Unlike the last time he had been there, Ar didn't hesitate to sit on her bed. Even the pink hippo made itself at home by moving from his shoulder to sit on her pillow. "I wish the worst would not come." He was handed the teacup then, and brought it up to take a drink. His hand met hers as he looked up at her. "Let us hope it goes better this time."
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum