Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A note left under his door

2 posters

Go down

A note left under his door Empty A note left under his door

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:15 pm

Well they had finally gotten thier dance the night before and it had been perfect, she really was beginig to think she had dreamed him into existance he was everything she wanted yet she still held back but slowly the walls were coming down though one by one he was getting to her in a way she thought no man would ever do again. She sat down and began to write a letter.

My Dear Amadeo,
I hope these words find you well and that you enjoyed the dance last night as well as I did. I was hopeing that you would come riding with me in a couple days, I would very much like to explore the forest, don't worry I will ride my own horse this time. I await your reply with anticipation.

Casandra M Lightheart

She smiled hoping he would catch the bit of humor she tried to put into the letter concidering what almost happened the last time they went riding. As she thought of what almost was she smiled softly and was actually glad that he had had the strength of will to stop it he was right in wanting to wait for love to her it ment that he wanted more then just her body. She walked the few feet to his door and slid the note under it.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

A note left under his door Empty Re: A note left under his door

Post by Marqués del Stry Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:25 pm

Resting upon the couch in his room the Marqués had been in his room engaging in a hobby of his: reading. Some people may have considered what he was reading to heavy for it was a book on philosophy and religion. Thick in its weight he thumbed through it like it was a magazine.

If she would have knocked he would have opened the door and the letter could have been spoken in person. As it were, the sound of paper sliding across the floor drew his attention from his book - he was able to hear it due to the fact that it was quite in his room. No other sound was there to interfere.

Marking his spot in the book he rose from the couch and retrieved the letter from the door. Opening it he saw it was from Casandra and he smiled as he saw that she used his name to address him. Reading it he went to his desk, and laughed to himself as he did catch the humor. Setting the letter aside he took out his own paper and wrote out his reply.

"Dear Casandra,
Surely I will accommodate you on your travels for it is not fitting for a lady to go riding alone. It will be lovely spending time with you again and you may ride upon your own horse, though it will not help to deter the thoughts that play through my mind.

I look forward to our ride."

And he signed it and closed it with his seal. Taking it up he left his room and started down the hall. It all seemed a bit comical to him, the whole passing notes situation which was being played out. Since he was relaxing, the Marqués was wearing khaki pants and a white t-shirt. Very out of character for him, though he did not expect to run into anyone. And he wanted to respond to the letter. There was no need to dress up to take a letter down the hall.

At her door he bent and slipped in his note.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:23 am

She saw the note silde under the door and smiled as she picked it up she would read it later for now she opened the door she did want to see him. Her hair was down and wavy having just removed it from a braid she was back to wearing the lavander scent she was going to have to remember to get some honeysuckle scented oils she actually found tha she liked it. Something new for her she was dressed in black slacks and a cream collored silk blouse V had given her she had said something about not always having to wear a dress to be a lady. They were comfortable she would give V that.

"Hello Amadeo"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:16 pm

Once the note was slide under her door the Marqués stood and started making his way back down the hall and to his own room. There was the book to read.

Not halfway there when he heard a door open from the hall, shortly followed by his name. Only two people in the Inn knew his actual name and so he knew who it was that called to him. Smiling he pivoted around to face her, even dressed as he was he still had a natural grace, the man could make rags appear to be acceptable finery for a ball.

He moved in a small bow, right hand crossing his stomach before brushing back his hair, it was lose and not held back. Left to be free. "Buenos dias Señora." His first time seeing her in something besides a skirt. Pants? He was not a stranger to females in pants, although she looked in casual business attire.

"Business?"
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:19 pm

She smiled as she saw him was that a t-shirt? He looked good no mater what he was wearing though.

"Business, no I have not worked in several years besides I am a both a priestess and a healer if my services were ever requierd I doubt I would be wearing silk."

She moved back a bit from her door.

"Do you want to come in?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:43 pm

She was a priestess and a healer. A momentary though of what type of priestess she was - whether it was one of the church or if the priestess title was bestowed upon her because she possessed healing magic like another he had known. It was a thought to consider.

Casandra had opened her door inviting him to come inside. "I have known priestesses to wear fine fabrics. Especially when it comes to doing their job." He moved in towards the awaiting open door. When he was close enough his hand reached forward and he caressed the side of her face. A ghost of a frown shadowed his features. "Would that I could, but it is only a short time left until I must see to dealings at hand."

Stilling itself his hand then moved from her face.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:06 pm

She had once been in charge of the priests and healers for a whole Society and had come to learn many types of healing she had exstensive knowledge of herbal healing and limited knowledge of magical healing even more limited use of magical healing as for the priestess she preformed wedding ceremonies and had even had the sad duty of presiding over a few funerals, her main job had been as a counsler and mediator. No wonder some acused her of being to political.

"Only when presiding only ceremonies do I wear special robes."

She leaned into his hand for a moment as he caressed the side of her face, but seeing the frown upon his face she stood strait to her full height so she could look him in the eyes.

"Whats wrong Amadeo, have I said something that causes you pain?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:10 am

Upon seeing her reaction the frown washed away and was replaced with a soft smile. It wouldn't do to have her worry. Especially over something that may be trivial to her.

"It is nothing dear," he said and placed a pair of fingers under her chin. Her position made her taller but he tipped her chin up and gave her a kiss. "Do not worry yourself on it."

Thinking on the title she had of priestess he considered on whether he should ask the question or not. Moving the hand from her chin he placed them on the door frame and drummed his fingers on the wood.

"Do you do magic Casandra?"
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:22 am

She smiled softly as she kissed him in return that he told her not to worry made her worry, and nothing that bothered him would ever be trivial to her.

"Very little magic I can heal that is it and I only do it if a person is so close to death that I can not heal them through normal means, it drains me to the point of exaustion."

She reached a hand up to move some hair that had fallen forward covering his face.

"I can understand if you done wish me to worry but will you at lease promise me that you will talk to Leo if something was really bothering you?"

She really hoped that she was not over stepping bounderies but she was beginning to really care about him and she did not like to see him frown.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:15 pm

Very little magic, that meant that she was not a priestess of the arts. He could be satisfied with that answer. There was nothing wrong in dealing with herbs, and even knowing a simply bit of magic here and there to go along with things. There were many types of magic.

Clenching his jaw only for a moment he then relaxed and nodded. "Leo knows much." Oftentimes too much, but there has to be that person who knows everything. The next seemed to be a topic change. "Perhaps with more training you will be able to conduct your healing without the consequence of exhaustion."

His face betrayed that he wanted to say something else, though for a moment he did nothing. Then he spoke. "When you heal that way, how is it done? Do you take their injuries on yourself and you are able to recover?"

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:29 pm

She watched him and fought back a sigh she saw the clench.

"Perhaps, but I do not know who would train me."

She kept watching him she saw his face she was about to say something but decided to answer his question first.

"No I can not transfer it is almost like I can see the internal injuries and as I concentrate I can see them repairing and as I see it in my mind it happens in the body."

She moved a hand to his and just gently held it.

"What ever you what to say you can say it, and remember if you don't want to talk to Leo you can talk to me, and I mean that I don't care if it is the middle of the night and something is on your mind I am only a few doors the hall."

She opened the letter and scanned it quickly.

"If you still want to ride we can go Sunday."

Tilting her head she kissed his cheek, she wanted to kiss more but now just didn't seem the time.

"Unless you want to come in I'll let you go to what ever it was that you needed to do."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:07 pm

"Sunday will do just fine darling." A sunday ride sounded wonderful. "What time shall I call upon you?" He did not forget that she had offered him the opportunity to stop by and see her no matter the hour. Was this the second time he had received this offer from her? He wasn't too sure.

Once again he thought about taking her up on the offer and entering into her room. But then he thought about what he had to do later and it caused him to change his mind. "If I could join you in your room Casandra I would. Forgive me, but I can't, or I will be in no shape for the task I have at hand. "

Her kiss on the cheek was followed up with a soft kiss to her lips. "I will await for our outing."

The Marqués started to back away before heading down the hall back towards his room.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:19 am

"How about late morning you can meet me here."

It was the second time she had invited him but the first time she had made referene to any time being acceptible. This reason was if he needed someone to talk to, she was not worried if he was to come for a different reason, he would always be welcome.

"I do not wish to distract you from what you have to do."

She returned his kiss and then smiled.

"I await it too."

She watchedd him as he walked away and coulden't resist.

"I like the tshirt by the way."

She laughed and closed the door.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down