Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Heading Out

+2
Casandra Lightheart
Aiden
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heading Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Heading Out

Post by Sky Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:33 pm

"No when rain stops i go to gardens. Do you plan to ever visit the gardens?"

Now that he was more calm his articulation as coming back to him. His ears perked up and he seemed to ease out of that previous hostility.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:02 am

Inion jumped slightly as Sky crashed into the wall, she stepped to his side and kneeled down. She knew he was not one to be touched so she sang softly, a gentle magical song of healing that her kind used, a hand reached out but didnt touch and a soft light glowed from it. "Sky you are hurt, I wont touch you but i can help the healing faster." Her wings opened one curl brushed Aiden as it reached out. Her reactions were slow tonight and she looked around. "sorry I am not myself tonight" she stood, the light from her hand disappearing. "Sky hun its nice to see you out of the rain. "
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:35 am

"I will be ok trust me... I heal quickly and naturally"

He had to shake the cobwebs out. He took a big deep breath and managed a big fangy sile at everyone.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:45 am

She smiled back.

"In that case I'll just go take care of this."

She stood the soked blanket still in hand.

"It was nice to meet everyone and yes I plan to visit the gardens."

She moved off to go about her day.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:08 am

The rain they all had escaped indoors from was herd pounding down upon the stone shingeling which made up the roof of the quaint establishment. The windows steaming some from the apparent diffrance in tempture, however through that haze on the glass a strange figure could be seen hobling towards the building from the east. Perhaps from the docks?
Either way it was making its way towards them. Hopping each step like a crow. Tall in frame work the person, thing, creature seemed anormus even on the hurizon. Shrouded in thick ragged black garb, torn into long shreeds something you would picture a ghoul wearing as a sort of morbid death shroud.
The size of the thing could have been a meer illusion however.
Some odd lighing brought on by the overcast or even the glossy wet that had now soaked the newcomer on its travles. whatever the case it was walking as though it was old or perhaps wounded.
A noticable arua of caution to anyone willing to brave going outside and bother with the creature clung there in the air. Noted by the prickling of hair on the back of ones neck or the erge to shudder.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:16 am

His nose hit the air suddenly. His eyes opening huge and any attention or words from anyone elses mouth became meaningless. He knew that scent ofcourse he knew it. There was not a single being alive that he could pin point sooner or faster then that. He leapt to his feet and ran for the door. He stood just in front of it panting softly, partially from the pain in his side partially from shock. His eyes searched hte night looking only hoping that the form he saw was who he was hoping it would be.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:24 am

All hobbling stopped and the figure stood still a moment before slinking into a full stand the mass of the robbed creature doubling upon desiered posture. "Darkest of all old friend." The voice of the newcomer lost to all ears but the feline male in range of it's words. A flash of white seen from under the hallowed hood that jutted from the suposed shoulders of the person. A gloved hand reaching out and twisting at the wrist to point the index, middle and thumb in Sky's direction.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:38 am

"I didn't know you were... still even alive. It has been so long. Do you really need to call me old all the time?"

He took a step back so that way she could enter, he had seem to forget his ackwardness/ His was clearly articulating well also. He nodded slowly and gave her that odd sly grin.

"What have you been up to these past years you have been absent?"
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:43 am

"Absent, aw yes. You left me in the moutains after the cave in. I can't blame you." An odd metalic laugh was herd lost in more than one voice before the form of the creature started to dissappear. " We will have time to talk soon...Time is hard to grasp. Sand in the hour glass." The extended hand tapped the end of sky's wiskers before it faded completly out. "Sky." the last word broke into four voices and trailed into silance.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:03 am

He reached out his hand into the rain to touch the dissapearing form and grasped onto the nothingness that was there. He stood for a moment keeping his back to everyone. He then turned and had a smile slowly cross over his face.

"This place is going to get a lot more interesting..."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:54 pm

< Razz >
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:25 am

It was safe to say Aiden was sufficiently dazed. There was always a possibility of running into people inside an Inn, but still, he had not planned to run into so many. In his current condition running into even one was a risk, and now, there were several. The first woman hadn't been that bad, if you counted nearly being run over as not bad, but then others had followed.

He looked from one to the other to the other, swallowing hard. Too many people, and too close. His fangs ached at the thought, and he swallowed again. What to do, what to do... They were speaking around him, of him, but he said nothing. Opening his mouth would just cause everyone to see his now aching fangs, and considering he had nearly been shot the last time they were seen, it was not a good idea.

Aiden didn't really believe in higher powers, but he was certainly grateful for whatever ones there were when that soaking wet creature came bursting into the hallway. With everyone doting their attention on it he began making his escape. Slowly he headed for the stairs, glancing back at Vesta/Mary-Ann and Inion. ...Would anyone follow him?

[] To be continued elsewhere... []
Aiden
Aiden

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:16 am

A lot had gone on in a little bit of time, so much that she didn't think that she was able to keep tract of all of it. One moment she was talking to Gilligan and the next Inion was there, then Sky and that...other....fellow. She didn't know him, hadn't see him before, but Sky sure had.

She was watching it all. Her evening could wait. Not that she had anything specific planned anyway. Then out the corner of her eye she saw him trying to slip away from the whole scene! He wasn't going to get by her that easily.

Waiting a moment, then she followed.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:27 am

Inion saw Aiden sneak away, she could tell he needed to be away from everyone. She decided that what he was going out for was most likely something he needed to do alone and she gave him a smile and a wink. "come see me later hun, I found something of yours when i was unpacking some stuff." She watched Vesta follow him and gave a shurg, she knew she had nothing to worry about.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2