Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Fighting through tears that I thought had dried up ...

2 posters

Go down

Fighting through tears that I thought had dried up ... Empty Fighting through tears that I thought had dried up ...

Post by Venis Jordianthan Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:06 pm

It is with a heavy, and broken, heart that I bring this news.  I found out myself a few months ago, but we were in mourning for Dan at the time, and he deserved to be mourned in peace.  

The person who played JonLouis, and a few other characters, has passed.  He suffered a heart attack after learning that his best friend died in the Paris bombing.  It took his family this long to contact me because he had no system of filing information that made any sense to anyone but himself.  According to his aunt, once they were able to deal with his belongings, they had to start going through boxes of papers and things just to find his email addresses and pass words and such.  Then, once they got into his email, the one email they found for me was one I almost never check because of the amount of junk it gets on a daily basis.  

Here's the original email that brought about her letting us know, I say us because she tried to contact Angela as well.  I'm sorry I couldn't tell you all sooner, but it was very hard for me to face and I avoided the emails once she and I finished talking.  I still had some love in my heart for him, even though we had become just friends, and that didn't change when he got mad at me and stopped speaking to me for a long time.  So I needed to deal with my pain before I could make this post.  I'm sorry if that seems selfish.  I didn't mean for it to.  And I'm sorry if this news brings any of you sadness.  But you all had a right to know.

Fighting through tears that I thought had dried up ... Jonlou10
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Fighting through tears that I thought had dried up ... Empty Re: Fighting through tears that I thought had dried up ...

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:33 pm

May his spirit, and those affected by the news, find peace and rest.

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Fighting through tears that I thought had dried up ... Empty Re: Fighting through tears that I thought had dried up ...

Post by Venis Jordianthan Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Thank you. I'm sure he's looking down from Heaven thinking "Merci Beaucoup Ange."
Venis Jordianthan
Venis Jordianthan

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down