Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

New here.....

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New here..... Empty New here.....

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:02 pm

She went up the stairs to the third floor scanning all the floos as she went up. She got to her room and unlocked the door. She had ment to shut it all the way but it stayed cracked for some reason.

She moved to the bathroom and started water for a bath, this indoor plumbing thing sure was nice.

She removed her cloak and put it in the closet making sure that her crystal rose was securly pinned to the cloak it would sadden her greatly to lose it.

After that she checked the water in the tub but it was to hot so she grabbed her bag and layed out her clothes to change into and sat on the edge of the bed absently stroking her wolf.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

New here..... Empty Re: New here.....

Post by Sky Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:40 pm

((omg if i wasnt already in two moving story lines id so jump in on this one right now... lol you just wait im a real goof ball ))
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:44 am

(Someone post something I want something to do LOL)
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:40 am

There was another person in the halls of the third floor. The Marqués had left his room a few doors down. Work was needing to be done but after his encounter with Elessar in the garden he was not quite sure if he was ready to go about business quite yet. Things could hold off for a while.

He was dressed in his definition of casual which consisted of dark khaki's, black polo shirt, and a matching blazer jacket. Heading down the hall he took note that one of the room's doors was open. This was not normal. All of the other doors in the hall were closed. Why was this one open? Perhaps one of the staff was airing it out. If a staff person were there, perhaps he could get a map of the city.

Approaching the odor he knocked on its frame.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:25 am

Startled from her thoughts she stood from the bed and motioned for Kjay to lay back down and looked in the mirror wishing she wasen't so wrinkled and tried to smooth out her green dress. (Split for riding) She smiled and went to open the door hoping it was one of her friends.

A look of disapointment flashed quicky through her eyes and was gone.

"Hello."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:52 am

Upon first glance he saw that she was not Elven, and he felt slightly better because of that. It was a lady and he smiled at her, a dip of his head in an acknowledged bow. His hands went behind his back. She did not look like one of the employees but then, he didn't know how they dress. He was sure it was not in clothes designed for riding.

"Buenos dîas senora. Excuse me for I thought that you were one of the workers airing out the room. Are you recently arrived here? Yours is the first door I've come across that is opened."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:19 pm

She nodded, "Yes, I'm new here. I was hoping to meet up with some friends."

She stepped back and opened the door and motioned to the sitting area.

"Sorry I didn't mean to be rude, please come in and sit down. I'm sorry I don't have anything to offer you to drink right now"

Closer inspection he would show him her dress was definatly of a highquality linen and hand stitched indicating that she was probably did not work here.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:26 pm

"There's no reason to apologize, you have done nothing wrong." the Marqués did step into her room but he did not take a seat. For one, she was still standing.

"You say that your friends are here? Have you come in search of them then as to why you are here?" Her room was large, as he suspected all the rooms on this floor were. The main things he was noticing were her attire - he had a thing for clothes. Good clothes such as what he wore.

Then he noticed the wolf, but did not make any moves towards it. "Your pet or your guardian." Indicating the wolf with a nod.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:34 pm

She sat down at the table and nodded. "My friends are here; the inkeeper told me as much two of tem are on this floor but are not in at the moment."

She smiled as she looked at Kjay. "He is both protector and friend a gift from a friend for my wedding unfortunatly the groom just disapered." She snapped her fingers and Kjay jumped down from the bed and walked over to her. "His name is Kjay, he is harmless unless someone triesto atack me."

She looked back at him and indicated to the other chair.

"Please sit while we talk"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:21 pm

A steady eye was kept upon the wolf as he neared the chair. He did not move with caution, his walk was normal, he only kept an eye on the animal. Not a lover of animals, he tolerated them.

Pulling out the chair the Marqués took a seat. "What a shame that is, for the groom to go missing when you were to get married." He had seen it happen before, someone being left at the alter, though this might not have been her situation. Her groom may have vanished before that point.

"Your friends, do they know that you are here? This Inn has a few places and perhaps it is that they do not know that you have arrived." When he spoke in long sentences the Marqués was careful with his speech so his accent would not lay to heavy.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:48 pm

"It was at the time but it was long ago." She looked to Kjay and scratched behind his ear; looking back up she smiled. "I'm Casandra, and no my friends do not know I'm here yet."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:27 pm

"Where are my manners." Standing up from the chair the right arm was crossed over his waist and his left hand at his side. "I am the Marqués del Stry." His name was said with a partial bow. "You may call me Marqués."

"Perhaps you are wanting to surprise them with your presence Casandra." Small bit of humor. When he pronounced her name it sounded like 'kiss-and-dra' due to his accent. "I see that the opened door was meant for one of them no? I only happened to find first."
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:36 pm

She smiled softly. "No Marques, actully I guess it just didn't shut all the way." She liked that the man had manners and he was really easy on the eyes as well.

"My friends will find me when they find me, they had no clue I was coming, some of them I haven't seen in more then a year."

She looked down at Kjay and then back up at Marques. "You have a lovely accent; where are you from?
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:34 am

Some would say, then, that the door being open was to his fortune. Casandra did not seem to be in a rush to be rid of him, and where he had to go was not going anywhere. He could spare some time to talk to her.

"Cantabria in Spain. That is where I was born but I hold residences there, and in Madrid, and here in Rhydin as well. I am currently here more for business than for other things."

Looking to her clothes for a moment the Marqués gave her a smile. "You have good taste clothing. I think you are not an ordinary woman?"

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:41 am

She smiled "Thank you I guess maybe I should give you my full name and title." She stood and held out her hand. "I am Casandra Marie Lightheart Lady of Claremount."

She looked at him and bowed her head slightly. "Tell me Marques del Stry of Cantabria, what is your business?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:41 pm

How wondrously amusing, a Lady and a Marqués. "I would not have thought less."

Because she got up for introductions, he rose to his feet as well and took her hand, holding it securely. "Mucho gusto Senora." He said as he bowed over her hand. Releasing it he started to sit down again.

"As for my business, it is business. Amongst other things it is trade and development of fine cloth." That was one of the businesses that he spoke about when people asked what he did for a living. It was an honest answer, if not the complete answer.

"Is the search for your friends what brings you away from your residence?"

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:51 pm

She to sat back down and smiled. "Perhapse you will be able to show me some cloth that would interest me, a lady can never have to many dresses."

She was not vain just stating a fact, it was fun to have a couple dresses made every now and then.

"As to what brings me away from my residence, it is partly my friends, mostly the fact that Carmount is very lonley."

She had a sad look in her eyes. "Kjay can not make up for a lack of human companianship"

When he heard his name the wolf waged his tail and licked her hand.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:11 pm

The admittance that her home was a lonely place also told him that there was not anyone awaiting for her there either. "Not much is able to substitute for human companionship. When I travel I do so with my friend Leo. He is also here in the Inn." Though he did not know where at the moment.

"Perhaps you will not only meet up with your old friends but find new ones as well." Something was said for meeting new people. The Marqués could see the look of sadness in her eyes so he thought that staying on the topic of companions would not be a wise choice.

"For cloth that might get your interest, I am sure that is easily done. My shop in town is one of the best, if not the best, in the area." He said it smoothly, for he had no doubt in his mind that his place was the best.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:03 pm

"I would like to meet new people, that is never boring , sometimes you don't like them, but it is alway enertaining."

She looked up at him and smiled "What kinds of cloth do you sell in your store." When she smiled it lit the room and her green eyes sparkled.

"And tell me more about yourself"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:39 am

"All that you may need know is that I'm a man of his word and dispite my stature I know that there are some things that need to be worked for." He liked her eyes. They reminded him of emeralds. Though his tone was conversational it held a business-type, take charge, edge. He leaned forward in his seat, his dark eyes locked on her greens. "And that I always get what I want."

Others may take that statement as vanity but he said it for it was true. In the end, he always got what he wanted. To lighten the tone of his words the Marqués suddenly broke into a warm smile and smoothly sat back in his seat.

"My shops have the finest cloth in the world. Some of it for ladies is so soft and light to the touch to have them feeling as they are wearing nothing at all. The seamstress' are exceptional. Maybe when you are in need of something new you will stop by and I could fulfill one of your needs."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:29 am

"Understandable not everyone wants to talk about themselves, and working for things is the best way to get them."

She did not look away or move back when he moved forward her eyes remained locked to his. She returned his smile reached down to scratch Kjay behind his ear.

"You have a way with describing your cloth that makes me want to go have somethings made now."

She looked at him something about him was very alluring." Yes when I am in need of something new I'm sure you can fullfill one of my needs."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:24 pm

He was more than pretty sure, he was positive. The Marqués did not have many doubts about the things that he was able to do or what he could offer. "If you are ever compelled to wear nothing," a raise of his right eyebrow and a tug to his lip, he pushed up from his seat.

"Find me. Or go to my shop in town 'Fabrications by Design' and tell them you know the Marqués. They will know what to do."

Once he was on his feet he pushed his chair in. "Unfortunately, for now, this is where we part company Casandra. There is something to which I must attend." What a shame it was to have to part ways, but he know he would see her again.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 pm

"I do on ocassion wear nothing though thoes are normally very private and for very select people."

She stood as well with a smile and held out her hand to him.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, I am sure I will see you soon."

She would follow him to the door her bath was probable cold now and a good thing too she could use some cooling off the thought of him seeing her naked was a bit apealing.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:33 am

Gawain cleared his throat in a loud manner, and smirked. "So, am I interrupting anything, sis?"
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:41 am

"GAWAIN"

She ran over to him and hugged him tight.

"It is good to see a familier face."

She smiled remebering her manors.

"The Marques was just leaving."

"Marques del Stry this is my brother Gawain"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down