Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Gingerbread Dreams ~ Open~

2 posters

Go down

Gingerbread Dreams ~ Open~ Empty Gingerbread Dreams ~ Open~

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:56 am

Oh it was that time, the time of year, that Azlin actually adored. It wasn’t always broadcast that it was her favorite, for it seemed all holidays were her favorite. She had gotten up early, dressed in her normal white gown, the gown was rather flowing and long sleeves. Hands pulled long blonde curls back into a pony tail on the back of her head, feet stayed bare, toe nails polished every other one in red, the others in green. She had decided today was the day she was going to get the tree for the Inn. Now she did not know if someone was in charge of such things, but she felt that if it was someone’s job it should have been done way before now…for cripes sakes Christmas was next week! And if the tree wasn’t up how were people suppose to stuff presents under it. Or hang stockings? It all needed to be done!!

She had slipped out of the Inn and into the forest she went. Looking for the best tree ever for the Meeting Room. Yes, she had a feeling that people at the Inn might think her a bit crazy but she had decided it was the best place to place the Christmas stuff with the bar and kitchen being indisposed. As she was out searching she actually ran into an old friend, the whole conversation had her a bit curious, but she had restrained those curiosities, and after he passed she continued to find the tree.

It took about another fifteen minutes, in weather that most would be bundled up in, before she found the tree. It was a blue spruce, rather on the tall side, and fluffy. No Charlie Brown Christmas tree here! Once she decided on the tree, she knew better then cutting down a tree, she had a feeling if she picked up an axe someone could very well come after her, and while that could be interesting it was a bit of time she didn’t want to lose just at that moment. So instead she walked over to the tree, and knelt at the base of the tree, before wrapping her arms around the trunk of the tree. If anyone was in the meeting room back at the Inn, they would see the tree forming, first a light purple mist that would take the outline of the tree inside of the tree stand that was already in place, before is started filling in, the brown of the trunk came in first, followed by the greens and blues and browns of the branches and pine needles. Once the tree was successfully cloned, Az would slowly release the tree, before pressing a quick kiss to the trunk, and whispering, “Thank you.” Then she was up and dusting her gown off. Back to the Inn she went, and into the meeting hall.

Back at the Inn, when Azlin did walk into the Meeting room, Shane was standing there, her mouth dropped in a O shape. She had been standing in the meeting room, because she was restless, and well out of the blue the tree just appeared. She was dressed in a pair of blue jeans, black boots and a black t-shirt that said ‘On Santa’s Naughty List.’ Shane slowly looked over at Azlin when she came into the room, and her hands went up in the air. “The tree…it just…appeared. Is that normal?” There was no introductions no nothing except that look on her face, for having seen what she just saw.

Az gave a little laugh at spotting Shane in the room, and the look on the girls face. “Why ‘ello there! And in this place, lots of things are normal. I do hope that the tree did not give you to much of a fright.” Her voice was rather warm and filled with laughter, though not at the girl, but more because of the girls reaction. “I’m Azlin….most people just call me Az. I thought that this room would be good for decorating for Christmas…want to help?” Of course that might slow her down a bit, but it was good to get to know new people right?

She would snap out of her daze enough to introduce herself to Azlin. “Hi. I’m Shane. It’s nice to meet you. I guess I am not as used to this place as I thought.” A small grin was shot to Azlin. “I would love to help but I really should go get some gifts for people. Maybe when I get back if your not done I can help?”

A nod was given to the woman, “Well it was nice to meet you!”

And with that Shane slipped out of the room, only to be returning later. She did want to see what else happened in the room, with the way that the tree had just appeared, she was wondering if everything was going to just appear.

~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Gingerbread Dreams ~ Open~ Empty Re: Gingerbread Dreams ~ Open~

Post by Epiphany Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:02 am

"Snow, snow, snoooooow. Bring in the snow! Bring in the snow! Snow, snow, snoooow!" was being sung rather loudly and echoed off the walls and traveled down the hallway by none other than Epiphany. She wasn't a great singer but she had a decent voice so there was no fear of glass breaking or people running in fear and terror. At least not from her voice - whether they ran because it was Epiphany and that usually meant that something odd was going to happen is another story.

Besides, if they ran for that reason they would be justified as she was not only singing about snow but she was actually bringing it in. It was winter and quiet frankly she was a bit upset that they hadn't had a decent snowstorm yet and therefore she intended to fix it. With Cotton (she was going to use dry ice but when she went to get some the store clerk wouldn't sell her any. Clearly the shopkeepers were learning.). Epiphany came singing around the corner with a large carboard box in her hand that was spilling over with cotton balls and sheets that were covered in silver glitter.

Her head was tipped to see where she was going and that is how she happened to see "Auntie Az!" She plopped the box down on the ground and she bounded over to her aunt, the dark blue Lolita skirt that was covered in snowflakes, bounced with each step. Her Aunt was one of the very few people she actually hugged without needing any prompting. Epiphany's skirt shifted when she hugged her so it was a good thing that there were many layers of white under it - serving to keep her decent and believe the skirt out pretty high. The top she wore was a white bodice with snowflake impressions, her hair was pinned up and wrapped around with a light silver ribbon that also had sculpted snowflakes dripping from it. On her legs were dark blue tights and small heeled shoes of the same color. Her face was frosted with a snowflake drawn over her right eye.

"Ohh you have a tree! I have snow. Well, not real snow, but snow nonetheless!"

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 am

After Shane left the meeting hall, Az put her hands upon her hips a moment, surveying the room. Figuring out what things needed to be done, and what order, though her thoughts moved to quickly to make any real plans. And that was probably good. Safer for anybody else that would end up joining in.

So when she heard the Auntie Az, her hands fell from her hips and that smile slipped over her lips, reaching those baby blues. “’ello Pip!” Wrapping her arms around Epiphany in a warm hug. “You look adorable!” She spoke as she released her. To Azlin Pip was always going to be her little niece that could do no wrong. And she did not say the word adorable to offend and she figured Pip would know that by now!

Noticing the box she let out a soft laugh. “Bringing snow into the Meeting Room?” She paused a half a second, “I figured seeing the bar area is still closed off this room would be the best for the holiday decorating, and it looks like you had the same idea.” That was something Az was rather proud of. Knowing it wasn’t just her having those thoughts, that someone else, was thinking of the decorations.

Az picked up a teal ornament out of the box that was next to the tree. If one happened to look into the box, they would notice that all the ornaments in the box were shades of teal and purple. It was a theme tree! At least for the moment, she looked over towards Pip. “Did you need help with the snow?” She thought to ask but she did not wish to get in the way, for there were many things to be done. And then she was curious, “You brought the snow…did you want icicles?” She would defer to her on these things!
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Epiphany chuckled and skipped backward away from her aunt, causing her skirt bounce with her steps and twirl as she turned around to her box. Adorable. She couldn’t remember the last time someone called her that. Cute, colorful, odd, delicious, those were usually associated with her, but that’s what family was for right? "Hmm? Decorating for the holiday?" She laughed as she started digging around in that box and pulling out one of the glittered cotton rolls. "It does seem that my snow attack on the Inn is coming at an opportune time."

The roll she pulled out was six feet long and three feet wide; bits of glitter flicked off whenever she shook it. Which wasn't too often, just here and there. "It wasn't snowing. I got tired of the weather being cool and there being nothing to show for it and so I decided to do something about it. I have no qualms about decorating for no reason other than my own reasons." How was that for a response? It was true, she would decorate just because. "But you can't have decorations without snow and icicles...."

Epiphany took her snow and put it around the bottom of the tree, bending down and packing it in to make it look natural. "Those would be nice. Hanging around the entrance and windows and a few places on the ceiling." Thinking about it as she tipped her head back to look around the room.

"Sure! And I can help with the tree and we can make snowdrifts! I even have the making for a miniature snow scene to put on a table." Tiny people and buildings, greenery too.

"The place can look a wonderland." Back to the box she pulled out another box, this was a lot smaller and it was sealed, the words ‘Mini-City’ written on the side of it. “While we’re decorating in here I have an inkling to do something with the boarded up bar area.” She looked over to her aunt with a wide grin.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:56 am

<(*v*)>
Blue

~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:46 pm

That and a few other things, were what family was all for and about! But at Pip’s question, Az gave a nod of her head. “Christmas…tis only a few days away.” Yes, Azlin did know about the other holidays, but she celebrated the one, not that she would impose it on anyone else. “Does Tia still go and visit the orphanage?” That came to mind as well, she used to enjoy those trips., and she thought maybe that Pip had an arrangement with the orphanage now. Never knew until you asked right!

She laughed as she turned back to look at Pip. “Yes well, the snow will come soon enough.” She had a feeling that they were in for a white Christmas this year. Just a hunch you know! And she nodded once more. “I agree we need the snow and the icicles! Should we make real ones or….should we use some sort of concoction for them?”

Az would place the ornament on her hand upon the tree, as she heard what Epiphany was saying, nodding just a bit. “That sounds like a plan!” She was glad that they were getting things done, and accomplished too! Before she noticed that grin as she was picking up another ornament. “And what do you have planned for the boarded up bar?”

As she spoke, and listened she continued to decorate the tree with the ornaments. She was doing it a bit backwards, for she wasn’t exactly putting the lights on the tree first like most would. With Azlin she would place the string of lights on the tree at the end, well almost the angel goes on the top of the tree very last.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down