Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Fund Raising with Eye Candy?

2 posters

Go down

Fund Raising with Eye Candy? Empty Fund Raising with Eye Candy?

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:27 am

Madeline had been wanting to put on a fundraiser for the local animal shelter for sometime. She had come up with an idea, but she wanted to run it by her sister Epiphany first to see what she thought. So with that in mind, Madeline headed for Tel' Ranaemyn.

When she walked inside, she heard the sounds that one would hear at any construction site. This made her smile. Epiphany had already started construction on the new clinic. Madeline made her way to the porch doors. She couldn't help but smile at all the hard working bodies digging away. Hopefully Epiphany was around there somewhere and would have time to talk to her.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Fund Raising with Eye Candy? Empty Re: Fund Raising with Eye Candy?

Post by Epiphany Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Not just hard working bodies digging away, but hard working bodies of young men who fit the stereotypical standard for the hot construction guy. Watching them sweat and toil as they struck away at the floor - which was now dirt with bits of the floor pushed up around the edges - was there any wonder as to why Epiphany was with them? There was the obvious reason of making sure that they did their job, then the not so obvious of being hungry and that these guys were just really cool to be around. The good thing was that these men were not all brawn and no brain, she couldn't deal with them if they were and they couldn't do what she wanted, this way it worked out for all involved.

When Madeline came into the Inn Epiphany knew she was there before she saw her. It was a little hard to see the girl anyway as she was down inside the pit (it was about five feet deep) and had one of the men lift her out. "Thanks. Hi Maddie." She said as she dusted the loose dirt off of her pants and adjusted her own hard hat. Two of the men shot Madeline a smile and a wave of gloved hands before they went back to digging.

Epiphany, no stranger to dirt, was sure to knock her boots off a bit before walking all over the floor. "What's up?"

Spoiler:
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Madeline gave a friendly wave, and a flirtatious grin back. Without taking her eyes off the men she greeted Epiphany. "Hey Pip, I came to ask you something, but umm I seem to have got distracted."

Madeline shook her head as to snap out of the trance she was in and turned grinning to her foster sister. "I want to have a fundraiser for the local animal shelter. I would do it at Dad's place, but the idea I have for it he would never go for and I wanted to see if I could hold it here."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:55 am

She wasn't missing where Maddie's eyes were trained and that flirtatious look she was giving her men didn't bypass her either. Epiphany wasn't jealous or territorial over her workers - not unless someone was trying to get them to quit their job, then said person would be asking for a lot of trouble - so her foster sister could eye all she wanted. "That's Jake," adding in her bit of information on the man she believed Madeline had a line of sight on. "He's my heavy lifting guy for this project." Meaning that she had others, just that he was the one for this particular setting.

Tossing a nod on to there she leaned in and aimed to focus her hearing - that's the point in having something if you were not going to use it? At first she saw having the heightened senses as a bad thing but working with it enough she was able to find some perks. Like what heartbeats could say and maybe she could get the chance to hear what one sounded like from a female distracted by male sex appeal? Course, this meant that she was leaning her ear in more but maybe it would be taken as her trying to hear Madeline clearly - that is, if she was paying Pip any attention. "He can carry a lot of weight, Jake can, and Steven there can bang pretty hard." Motioning to the guy she was speaking of before lifting her hands above her head in a good stretch.

"If you ever need a good banger he's your guy. So anyway." She grinned as her hands came down and she rested them atop her hard hat. "Raising money for animals? I didn't know you cared about the animals." Though there were probably a lot of things she didn't know - or not, being that she didn't know too much about Madeline before her de-ageification process.

"Not to mention are you sure you want to have it here? With all the digging and stuff going on? What about at that local shelter?" She was tossing out ideas.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:47 am

Madeline giggled looking once more at Jake. "Yeah well considering what most members of our family are, kind of have to care. Besides saw a poster up in the pet store when I went shopping with Xavier's girlfriend saying that they needed donations." Maddie sighed, she missed her brother, and hoped he was being careful in the Waste.

"I would have it at the shelter, but it's kind of small, and I don't think they would have the room I need. I want to have an auction....A guy auction. Maybe see if any of the local guys would be willing to be put up on the block to be auctioned off to the ladies here. Maybe have them parade around in tuxedo's..maybe less. And I would wait till the building is over, it'll take some time to get it organized. So what do you think?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:08 pm

"Mmmm-not really," a shrug following those words. "I mean, just because you have animals in your family doesn't mean you have to like animals or want to help them. I mean, look at me." Epiphany suggested as she pointed two fingers at herself. "Damon's a vampire, as is my father and brother but that doesn't mean I'm going to go around advocating Vampire rights. Part of me still wants them dead. Ha, get it? Dead?" How ironic that was given her current state, but it was true. Case in point being one particular blonde vampire on the third floor.

Hands went back to fold atop of her hard hat and she twisted her toe into the floor as she stood there. Thinking about the vampires caused her eyes to drift momentarily to Madeline's neck before they slid over to look at the workers and then the floor.

"I wouldn't worry about Xavier. You're worried about him right? That's what the sigh was for?" She couldn't have been sighing because her brother had a girl, that would just be odd. "He's fine. Fighter and all that, he's suppose to get hurt, otherwise whats the point?" Never said that Epiphany had the best reasoning but as she saw it if a person went out to fight and didn't even get tapped then they'd have no story to tell. No point in going to war if you didn't come back with a awe-inspiring or motivational story.

She stopped drilling a hole into the ground with her foot (not a real hole) and took her hands down from her head. To the Front Desk she pushed down on the top with her palms as she jumped to sit there. Scooting from side to side Epiphany leaned forward as she gripped the edge. "I know about guy auctions, we use to do them in the Alliance as sport but you want to auction the guys to the girl's here?" A twist of her lips showed she was thinking about it. "Well sure, you can try it, though I don't know if there are any single girls here in the Inn or not. What are the guys that they suppose to do, have a date with them? You might have a problem with the guys of the girls if that's the case."
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Madeline nodded as she listened to Pip. Of course she was right, she knew Xavier would be fine, he had the best of both Gawain and Air in him.

"Haven't really thought about all that, if it's okay, I'll put up a flyer on the cork board to see if any single guys are interested. " Madeline grinned. "And I'm pretty sure I could talk Connor, the stable boy into it. As far as what they do together that can be up to them."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Leaning forward she brushed an arm up and out towards the direction of the Meeting Hall - the Corkboard was outside of it and was still there even with all the construction going on. "Want to put something up, be my guest. It's public open space, never know who will see it." Since it was an Inn random people came about here and there stopping for a drink or a bite to eat, so the chance of someone seeing it was very high indeed.

As for Connor, she was pretty sure she hadn't met him (shows how much attention she put to who stayed at the Inn!); the only stableboy she knew of was Oliver and he was defiantly too young to be involved in an auction in any way besides helping with the set or handing out fliers. Must have been a new hire. If she looked in the Ledger she'd be able to find out. "Connor, he's of age right?" She had to ask. "I might do a lot of crazy things but putting lil kids up on the auction block isn't one of them."

She knew of people that worked in the business of trafficking human merchandise but it wasn't something she advocated.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Madeline grinned mischievously. "Yeah, he's around my age I think. Possibly a year or two older. Dad and his dad were friends way back when. He's the new stable boy. You should go take a peek sometime. He's umm very easy on the eyes. Kind of like the eye candy you have working out there."

Madeline turned to walk away. "Thanks for letting me put a notice on the board. I'll let you get back to work. Nice talking to you again Pip."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down